Undeniable Love

By sweetchoclate9

Alexander Rodriguez. A powerful business man of the Los Angeles. He has it all. Anything and everything he wa... More

Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N
EPILOGUE

Nathan's Story is Out!

123K 2.5K 74
By sweetchoclate9

THE BIG BAD BOSS

Nathan Witmore. The, Playboy. Yes, yes, there are many playboys, but he is different. He sees a woman and can tell everything about her. More like a woman physiologist. He is kind though. He can't see anyone is in a difficulty. He helps many but tells none. With a huge heart and a large playboy issues, he is living happily without any disturbances in life until he met her.

Fate did hit him hard. He thought no one can change his game in life and no one can, except that it's fate that messing with him.

The thing is he doesn't know her name, her face or anything about her, except for her amber eyes. They caught him the moment she met him. He wants to meet her. He has been waiting for her for two years. She is nowhere to be found. Then there is, Julia, his new employee, is just twisting his heart. Fuck! He doesn't even remember that he has a heart.

He doesn't believe in fate. He believes in his charms, surely. If he wants something, he gets it, one way or the other. But, Julia, simple and innocent Julia or July like he calls her, cannot understand his cocky words or is not anywhere near to falling for his charms. He is not the one to give up easily.

Fate surely knows how to play a game.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumpings!

So, how is it? Please support this couple. The book is published and is on my profile. Do read it. Do support this book, just like you did with my other books.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818 113 11
Rajveer really likes to keep his life in order and doesn't like anything that messes it up. But when his mom insists he spend the summer with a woman...
1.3K 77 10
OUT OF MY REACH Liam I grab Aaliana's neck and push her against the wall. "Don't play your fucking games with me. It won't work", I lean in closer...
71.5K 2.6K 20
Started- April, 6 2019 Completed- June 17, 2019 Status- completed and editing. How would you feel when your normal life take a huge u-turn and put yo...
310K 7.8K 35
| COMPLETE | She needs to be as far away as possible. And she never wants to look back ever again. Kiara Johnson's life has been a living hell for y...