the set ⚣ taekook [completed]

By taeggukkxx

"But, isn't the movie supposed to be PG?" "We could make it R" "R it is." - Where two actors are casted toge... More

WARNING
Prologue
Gay
PG or R?
BTS COMEBACK
Who tops?
Exposed
Fanboy Indeed
Kisses
Texting Adventures
Shameless Self Promotion
Minunderstandings
Nighttime
Starting off
Jealous much?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN!!!!
Cockblock
First Shoot
Important
Detention
Misconceptions
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Shameless Self Promotion
Moans and Whimpers
Tag
Stalking
Basement
Rated
Intimate Moments
Illegal
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOBI!!!
Attention
Playroom
The End

Dinner

14.7K 651 1.5K
By taeggukkxx

Jungkook's POV

"This way please," the hotel manager said as he guided us to a private room where Taehyung and his mangers were sitting. I turned the handle door, opening it to see Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon sitting.

I flashed a smile towards Taehyung to which he returned a smirk and I visibly gulped. I also took note of his plain yet sexy outfit. The black turtleneck makes him look straight up sinful. Taehyung urged me to come and sit next to him, patting down at the seat and I hesitantly made my way over, scared for what he might have planned.

There was a really awkward vibe in the air because we were at a group dinner and everyone just stared at each other without saying anything. Yep, definitely very awkward.

I noticed Yoongi who was in front of me winking at Jimin lightly and color raised to Jimin's cheeks immediately, making Yoongi chuckle a little bit. Namjoon was also staring at Jin passionately and Jin blushed. What the fuck is going on? Everyone having crushes already? I mean everyone except JHope, it's kinda sad to be honest.

"About the movie... when exactly are we going to start filming?" Jin asked directed to Namjoon to break the aura and it did just that.

"Well as we discussed, the director will be coming with the script and we will meet up with his team later down the week and so I'll say we will start filming by the end of next week," Namjoon answered.

"Also the plot, can you elaborate on that please?" Jimin asked and this time Yoongi spoke up.

"It's basically this new young teacher, Jungkook and he is really hot and like a lot of girls are swooning over him and then the playboy, Taehyung, takes an interest in the new teacher and he basically tops him. There's going to be some drama like jealousy to add to the plot. We will know the details after the script comes in."

"What about the M rated scenes?" Jin blurted out and I glared at him and he gave me a 'what? It was a question' look.

"It's just a bedroom scene with some heavy making out and you will both reveal your upper halves, if that is okay with you of course. The audience are mostly teens so it should be 16+ not higher than that though." Namjoon said looking at me and Taehyung.

I nodded understandingly before I heard Taehyung talk.

"Even if it is 18+, 13 year olds are still are going to watch it, I mean have you read the fanfictions about some of the celebrity ships? They are insane and very descriptive." Taehyung said.

"Have you read them?" Jimin suddenly asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Oh my fucking god! Don't tell me you read the Chanbaek fanfictions" he trailed off and everyone in the room started cooing, including me because that celeb ship was just too cute and too real to ignore.

"I needed holy water to wash my eyes after that super descriptive super kinky smutt in the book" Taehyung added and I just looked at them, utterly confused.

"What's smutt?" I asked and Jimin gave me the 'have you been living under a rock' look.

"It's basically a sex scene in books. Written pornography" Taehyung said casually and I choked on my spit.

"You read that?" I asked disbelief evident in my voice.

"Trust me, once you start, you won't be able to stop" he said and my mind gagged and threw up inside my brain. Twice.

"There are also fanfictions that ship the both of you..." Jimin said and I choked again.

"No way!" Taehyung said "Did you read it?" he asked, clearly excited.

"Yeah, it was pretty good" Jimin confirmed smirking.

"Who tops?"

"Jungkook..."

"Aww mann!"

*cough cough* Yoongi fake coughed getting us back on task while we muttered small apologies to our hyungs.

"Moving on, are you guys comfortable with kissing each other?" Jin asked eyeing us and I gulped.

"Actually, that was a dumb question since we all saw how more than comfortable you were sucking each other's tongues a few hours ago," Yoongi said smirking and I caught him winking secretly at Jimin.

"Says the one who was asking me for 'how to get laid' advice" I snapped back and Taehyung beamed at me.

"At least I wasn't the one who had a room full of pictures of Taehyung!"

And the awkward silence that drowned the area was only broken when the waitress came in to give our food.

***

Jungkook's POV

"Bitch please, I was the one who made you to the star from the mess you were in earlier," Jimin bragged, "I mean, you should have seen how he looked like in eighth grade, his hairstyle was a total mess"

"Jimin!" Taehyung said as he glared at Jimin from across the table.

"That's hyung for you bitch," Jimin said and and leaned into Yoongi who was sitting next to him. They became awfully comfortable within the hour we met. I'm not surprised though, Jimin has the charms and Yoongi has the... everything. He can make you pregnant with a single glare.

Yoongi is hot in every angle.

Jin and Namjoon also started to get comfortable with each other, occasionally giggling at nothing and sharing secrets probably about how 'handsome' Jin hyung is.

Suddenly, I felt a heavy weight on my left thigh and looked down to see Taehyung's hand firmly rested on my thigh. I gulped and looked at him, only to see him comfortably arguing with Jimin, not even showing that something was going on under the table.

I also started to talk normally, trying my best to ignore the the iron grip on my thigh. Taehyung noticed this and lightly pinched my thigh and I shrieked out loud lightly which was thankfully unnoticed by the others who were still engrossed in whether Yoongi would top or Jimin.

Yoongi would top, obviously.

Taehyung's hand was still on my thigh and I glanced lightly at him only to find him winking at me lightly before he started moving his hand up and down my thigh, caressing my flesh softly making me slowly become hard.

He continued, not caring about anything as his hand slowly advanced to my mid thigh and he continued rubbing my inner thighs and I bit my lip trying to keep my moans from being heard.

It was getting really hard when Taehyung's hand went awfully close to my hardening crotch and he started to rub on it, making me go stiff on my seat. I quickly shoved his hand away from my thighs and stood up, excusing myself to go to the bathroom.

I quickly glared at Taehyung before exciting the smirk and only got a sly smirk in return. That bastard.

***

Taehyung's POV

It was taking quite long for Jungkook to come back from the bathroom and so I excused myself from the table to go look for Jungkook. I opened the door to the men's bathroom and I immediately heard moans and groans. Jungkook's. But that wasn't what hurt me...

It was the fact that there was another girl's voice that went in sync with Jungkook's groans.

Sighing to myself, I walk out of the bathroom, trying my best to ignore my brain which keeps repeating the voices I heard.

***

Taehyung's POV

The rest of the dinner went awfully slowly and I didn't participate much and I completely zoned out, not talking with my hyungs who were laughing and having fun.

Jungkook still hasn't come yet and it's been around 20 minutes. I mean it is gonna take more if he decided for a couple more rounds with the random girl.

"Tae?" Jimin called out, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, just lost in thought I guess," I replied with another sigh and Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"Well, we're all gonna go... I'll spend the night over at Yoongi's kay?" he asked and I smirked at him, mouthing a 'you're a bottom' to him and he glared at me.

"I'll wait for Jungkook, you guys go ahead." I said to him and they nodded leaving me in the room.

I then realized why I was being so down. It was because I felt hurt. Why, Jungkook that's why. He is a player, a fuckboy. Sighing to myself for what seemed the hundredth time that day, I dialed the phone to Minho, the one person I can tell anything to.

"Hello?"

"Hey Minho"

"You fucking dick, I told you to call me last week. Last week and what do you do? Ignore me"

"I'm sorry calm down Minho..."

"Yeah fine, whatever, what's wrong?"

"How did you know something was wrong?"

"I have known you for like 10 years bitch, of course I know something's up by the tine of your voice, either you want to get laid and you wanna fuck someone who fucked someone else, now what is it?"

"Option 2"

"Is this about Jungkook?"

"I swear you know the future"

"Is it though?"

"Yeah..."

"What happened?"

"He fucked some random girl in the bathroom after I gave him a hand job."

"What the fuck? You gave him a hand job? Where? Why didn't you take it to the next level?"

"It was at a Dinner, under the table sorta thing"

"You dumbass, shouldn't you have followed him to the bathroom?"

"You're right..."

"Now what to you want to do?"

"Something to get my mind of of him..."

"Like....?"

"You give me ideas, that's why I called you dumbshit!"

"Make him jealous!"

"With who! I don't like one night stands remember?"

"Um teach him a lesson...?"

"Minho... are you suggesting kinky stuff?"

"I mean it'll work..."

"It will but..."

"No buts! You top right?"

"Duh!"

"Good, wreck his ass, make sure he regrets it"

"Thanks Minho!"

"Bye! I love you!"

"I love you too!" 

***

Extra long chapter because I love you guys!!

I also won't be updating next week as I'm going for a camp and no technologies allowed. Which means no phones or computers starting from Monday. Which means no fan fictions. Fuck my life.

Anyways, as promised I will post the prologue of my new book tomorrow and I might or might not update my other book Playboys this week. Depends if I have enough time.  Thanks for 400+ reads on this book you guys! 

ILY ALL

❤️

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 25.6K 47
"Sure. We can be fuckbuddies, but we both know I top." "We'll see about that." • • • It's a relationship where both Taehyung and Jungkook previously...
1.1M 82.1K 72
jeongguk, interested in free food. taehyung, interested in jeongguk. a one week relationship that might turn into more. -• "take a risk." "how?" "b...
489K 22.3K 36
"What do you mean I can just order myself a 'good fuck'??" #817 in FanFiction - May 26, 2018 #659 in FanFiction - June 13, 2018 #625 in FanFiction...
friends. By 𐤀

Fanfiction

6.8K 582 11
"Hypothetically, I'd make a great boyfriend." "But you make an even better best friend!" where taehyung is fed up of being mistaken as his best frien...