Pennywise x Reader

By AWildBimbo

As a young, naive child, you once came across a small gutter on the side of the road. Being only a young chil... More

Prologue- The Poison of Predators
Chapter 1 (Pt. 1)- Gone but not Forgotten
Chapter 1 (Pt 2)- To Discover
Chapter 2- Old memories Die hard.
Chapter 3- Floaty Boat
Chapter 4- Clown Down in Derry Town
Chapter 5- Promise? What Promise.
Chapter 6- Unstable
Chapter 7- Unstable (Pt2)
I MIGHT BE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL RN 😂 (FUNNY A/N)
Chapter 8- Human want? Human get.
Chapter 9- Sleeping yet Restless
Chapter 10- Hunger
Chapter 11- Face to food
Chapter 12- Face to Food (Pt. 2)
Chapter 14- Graffity Warns
Chapter 15- To Dance on a Childs Grave
Chapter 16- Awestruck Animal
Chapter 17- Stockholm Syndrome
Please read this x
Late Christmas Special
Broken Wrist ((On Christmas))
IM ALIVE (barely)

Chapter 13- Emphasis on Attempt

11.5K 413 815
By AWildBimbo

((A/N: IM FINALLY ALMOST BETTER AGAIN! Tonilitis is going, and can I just say a HUGGGGEEEE thanks to everyone who wished me a get well soon!

You are all too kind, so here is your (probably badly written) reward! ❤️❤️ Again I apologise for slow updates, I love you all so much!!))

RECAP:
A loud cough emitted from your throat as you choked on an orange slice. Red heat seeped through your skin, completely hot from embarrassment and some other emotion you couldn't quite piece together. Keep you?! Oh no, nonono.

"I-I" you stutter. He stares down, his eyes no longer a bright blue but a dark, glowing orange.

Oh shit.

_________________________
⚠️Mild Sexual Content⚠️

"I like that idea" he mutters, lingering on the idea. His eyes are still orange, meaning he is hungry. But what exactly was he hungry for? You gulp and shuffle backwards, throat dry once again despite having just eaten an orange.

He springs to his feet then, the many bells attached to his old fashioned clown attire jingling merrily. Ironic really. It didn't match the current mood at all. You try to talk, reason with him, anything but the words were jammed in your throat.

So you just backed away from him as he looked down upon you. He looked angry as you shuffled backwards, feet kicking the wet puddled ground and splashing some water on his shoes.

"Don't back away, sweets. I wouldn't hurt you" he says with a sickly sweet voice. Then he frowns, "Unless you don't listen"
You gulp at his twisted face that gave off a frown that just didn't look right with his clown makeup. If it even was makeup.

You didn't want to be hurt. Not anymore. You already had bruises, gnashes and bite marks, and everything ached and throbbed. The last thing you needed was to anger him only for him to throw you about like a rag doll.
So you comply, slowly shuffling to him on your hands and knees, afraid to get up.

He smiles at your obedience and bends the lower half of his body down towards you, outstretching a hand and lightly patting your head. The patting turned a little rough after a few seconds.
"Very good girl" he says, testing how far he could possibly go with your obedience.

His eyes were still this bright orange, and you flinched as his body crouched down onto his knees, the bottom of his outfit staining from the small puddle he was originally standing in. His hand, which still stays on your head, suddenly moves. Pennywise slides his fingers within the locks of your hair, trailing it to the back of your head.

His touch was so light it tickled; until with a grunt he very roughly shoved your head forward, the rest of your body following behind it. You end up falling onto his knees, attempting to use his chest to get off him. But his gloved hands quickly manoeuvre around your waist, curling around your figure and squeezing. It hurt, and it frightened you.

He laughed lowly and suddenly pulled you closer, pressing your face against his chest. The clowns face was close to the top of your head, and you could hear him taking a deep breath in through his nose...taking in your scent. The smell of your fear.

You held back the sound of any pain, worried it might make his hunger increase.
You weren't stupid...you could see he was enjoying this. But you refused to make it any better.

He growled as you tried to control your fear, and your scent was become less evident in the air. His body suddenly straightened it posture. His hand shaking around the front of your neck and bringing you up with him. Your oxygen supply was cut off by his tight grip as he slammed your body against the wall.

"W-wha...yo, w-want?" You choked out, tears streaming down your face as you hands attempted to unwind his fingers from your neck. You had a sudden rush of violence before he could answer, and you chocked out a throaty gurgled scream, igging your nails into his gloves. You ripped down, causing the material of the glove to rip with it, thus revealing the clowns sickly white hands underneath. So his face wasn't makeup? It is really white?

You'd drawn a blacky-red, intoxicated blood from his hand, and you expected him to be mad. But he merely looked down and chuckled, and now that your rush was over you felt that the lack of oxygen in your body had increased significantly.

"What do I want?' He mocked, puckering his lips out like a sad duck, "What do I want?"

There was a pause in which you took the time to gag, tilting your head backward desperately trying to suck any amount of oxygen into your lungs. But your windpipe was obstructed by the clowns large, gripping fingers.

"I want you...I need you!" He adds, happy as a jester in his first statement, but suddenly frowning and growing angry. One minute he's a chirpy bird and the next he's a monster.

If you were a doctor, you would diagnose him with bipolar.

At this point you were unable to speak. Pennywise took this time as the time to make his move, so with a smile of a thousand teeth he moved in closer to you. You were healed enough for him, so he wanted to take from you now.

"Your fear; it drives me crazy...Over the bend... Nuts...Bonkers!!" He cries triumphantly, A's is it was an achievement. Then he just stopped smiling all together. "I need it"

His breathing became heavy and his eyes became yellow and half lidded as his mouth began to open. Your face was blood red at this point, perhaps even purple, and your body was desperate for air. You felt dizzy, but you could still see his long, snake like red tongue slip from his mouth.

He was gliding towards your eyes, and you kicked lightly in attempt to fight back, knowing what was about to take place. But it was no use when you were weakened and dizzy like this. Your legs caught his attention as you moved them about, and as your eyes spun in and out of focus you could see his yellow hungered eyes that trailed down to your legs. You stopped moving them, then, in fear he would do something.

He noticed and growled from lack of movement he had previously seen. His eyes were full of lust, but even with unfocused vision you could sense a hint of curiosity and overall little knowledge on what he was looking at. Nevertheless, he reached a gloved hand out and grabbed onto your shin that was covered by your jeans.

You yelped and wiggled uncomfortably. His grip didn't hurt at all- in fact it tickled as he slid his hand upwards- but it just made you feel weird. Once his hand reached your thigh, he stopped, his hand wrapped mostly around your inner thigh. You choked and froze up at the contact.

"You stopped squirming" he said matter-of-factly, but at the same time it felt like a question. He gritted his teeth together and looked into your puffy eyes. He growled, "Why?"

His grip became harsher on your neck, and his hand have your thigh a hearty squeeze. This was enough to get you moving again, despite knowing that is exactly what he wanted. But you couldn't help it, and in fear and confusing you let out a high pitched squeal, that sounded scarily similar to a moan.

Pennywise pauses at the sound that is unknown to him, not sure about how to feel about it. He concentrates for about five seconds before growling like an animal and loosening his grip on your neck, holding you up by your thighs.

"Do that again!" He shouts, intoxicated with this new sound as if it were a drug. You zip your mouth shut, to scared to make another noise, and this time he squeezes your thigh again, but closer to your core. You moan in surprise, totally on accident, and begin to sweat, and the clown stares completely confused yet immersed with what was happening. His eyes were wide from hearing the sound again, his mouth drooling more than usual, even for him.

He had no idea what he was doing to you, but he liked it. He liked that noise almost as much as your screams and cries of fear and mercy. He was completely oblivious to the fact that he was violating you, innocent to humans way of breeding, as he'd never had 'the talk'. So he'd manoeuvred his hand to where your area was.

He was about to squeeze but you had taken this time where he had loosened his grip on your neck to gain some breathe, and so with one violent swoop you pressed up against the wall and kicked your leg out, hitting him square in the stomach. The clown grunted out in pain, biting onto is bottom lip and stumbling backwards.

Even in the darkness of the sewer, you could see his orange eyes widen with surprise and shock. In felt as though time had slowed down as he tried to regain his balance, but he had already fallen back against the rounded sewer wall opposite you. Your body slid down the curved wall you were originally pressed up against, and now that a gloved hand was absent from your throat you could breathe freely. A splash in front of you indicated that Pennywise had come into contact with the ground now, into the mucky water.

You couldn't move for what felt like an eternity as you stared into those orange eyes which began to fade out into a blue. It made you feel uneasy as his face, even if for a few seconds, became solemn, and his eyes that innocent rich blue. He had been struck with complete disbelief.

It didn't last long, however. Because the next second you knew, his eyes became a dark, bloody red. Even the white of his eyes faded into this orange colour that had never happened before- you hadn't seen his eyes like this before but instinct told you it was bad. You were up on your feet in that moment, and didn't take a second to look into his eyes again before you began to bolt through murky water, not even sure of where you were heading.

You ran and ran, panting without the need to. It was just the influence of fear. Breathing that sounded more like gasps was escaping your lungs, and for the first few seconds of running that was the only thing you were aware of. But then you heard it. A roar- deep, thunderous and blasphemous. It erupted from behind you, quite a distance away, and the sound opened your ears up to other sounds you hadn't even acknowledged .

There was this banging and clashing coming about thirty meters behind you, followed by more roars. You expected to hear two different sets of footsteps- your own, obviously, and the heavier, more terrifying ones of Pennywise. But what you heard was far worse. From behind you, you heard the sounds of at least twenty different pairs of footsteps.

Last time you checked, Pennywise only had two feet.

So your mind could only assume that he had shape shifted into something similar to the blob of human limbs he was morphed into when you first encountered him down here several hours ago. That in itself was frightening enough, so it wouldn't come as a surprise that you instantly began to pick up the pace. The footsteps behind you began to change course, and you could feel vibrations all around the round concrete passage, as if the...thing...chasing you was crawling and jumping all over the walls.

There was a corner up ahead, and swiftly you turned it, drifting in the process. Your feet slip through the shallow mossy water, and you slam onto your side. Now half of you was dripping wet, the left side of your face covered in dirt. You let out a sharp cry of pain before screaming in fury and forcing yourself to scramble to your feet. You continue to urn along the passage, and you can hear Pennywise take the same corner as you.

Ironically enough, even with all those legs he had shape shifted onto himself (at least, thats what you guessed), he managed to slip too. The clown, who was no longer a clown, let out this echoing cry of upset anger and you could hear his body fall to the ground. Whatever the clown had turnedto must've been huge, because you could hear this massive, wet sounding bang as he crashed into the ground. The bangs continued, which have you the impression that whatever was chasing you had an incredibly long body.

You prayed to yourself not to look back, because you knew it was a stupid and cliche thing to do, having watched so many horror movies. But now that you were in a real life horror movie you could understand why they did it- why they looked back. Because even when fearing for your life, curiosity still manages to crawl its way into the bag of emotions.

So, much to your disapproval, you glance back...and instantly regret it.

Behind you was this, huge, peach colored monster. It vaguely resembled a sand worm, but which the skin colour of a human being. At the front of it's body was this wide, gaping circular mouth filled with rows and rows of small, sharp and jagged yellow teeth. Blood coated over and around the mouth. Its body swayed quickly behind it, and it looked similar to the body of a worm or caterpillar. Its many, many legs were spiky and shelled, like the legs of a crab, but with sharp claws sticking out of their bottoms.

You scream at the top of your lungs.

This disgusting creature, that you could hardly believe was Pennywise, was skittering quickly around the sewer walls in loops. It almost made you miss Pennywises clown form, and it was enough to make you say that his preferred form was cute. It certainly made it less intimidating, that's for sure.

This unnatural animal was catching up to you, and you yelled and cried but as you watched it, it didn't slow even out of mercy. What would he do once he reached you? Rip you apart? Devour you? Torture you?

You didn't want to find out, so swiftly you turned your head back around in front of you. Only to smash full pelt into a concrete wall.

Darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45.1K 34
One single night can change your life forever. For the young woman who decided to walk into an alleyway in search of a child's cry for help, it left...
48.4K 1.1K 17
Finally the house was ready. All renovated, painted walls, furnished and tidy. The only thing left was to cover the well in the basement, but that sh...
947K 29.9K 51
||UNDER EDITING|| IFFY WRITING -THIS STORY IS DARK. NOT FLUFF- A few long years after moving away from Derry to live with her Father, eighteen year o...
43.4K 1K 15
Hewo, its me again!! So i decided to write a pennywise fanfic for all of u IT fans out there who are like me and have a strange thing with Pennywise...