Love Heals | NoMin

By lunamintheu

Jaemin lost his smile when his parents decide to separate and file a divorce. Since that day, he became anot... More

Foreword
Chapter One
Chapter Two
not an update
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
FINAL
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2

Chapter Three

8.2K 397 408
By lunamintheu

Jaemin groaned as Jeno was still dragging him to this unknown place, but the place was full of lights so his anger lessened but it doesn't mean that he's not mad at Jeno. It's totally the opposite.

"You're dead after this!"

"Okay. Do what you please." he smiled and Jaemin groaned again.

Jeno and Jaemin hands were intertwined, but Jaemin didn't notice since he was busy cursing Jeno and beating the crap out of him in his head. He was being pushy, and he couldn't stop it since Jeno wouldn't listen to him anyhow.

It was really frustrating to him. Jaemin sighed, indicating that he had given up. Why can't he win against this boy? If he still refuses, Jeno won't leave so just that, he lets him win.

"Let's eat teobbokki!"

"I'm not hungry."

"I know you are! Come on."

Before he complains again, the boy dragged him already and ordered teobbokki for the both of them. Jeno handed him a stick but Jaemin stared at him with an unbelievable look and glare. Jeno tsked and he just put the stick in his hands since he's not thinking of taking it or what.

After their teobbokki came, Jeno started to dig-in but Jaemin stayed still. He is staring at the teobbokki with a hunger written on his face but his mind is reminding him not to break the wall and keep his pride. If Jaemin eats too, it means he accepts Jeno's accompaniment.

But damn it.

He's fucking hungry right now. Teobbokki is one of his favorite snacks.

'My teobbokki. My baby.'

"Yah, stop glaring at me and eat! I know you're hungry."

"I told you I'm not hungry! J-just a l-little."

Jeno gave a loud laugh and before Jaemin could do anything, he pierced a piece of teobbokki already and put it into Jaemin's mouth before he laughed again.

"You fucking ridiculous thing!"

"Don't talk when your mouth is full."

"It's not yet full you airhead." he said and jabbed a teobbokki and put it into his mouth.

"Did you just bring me here to eat teobbokki?"

"Maybe?"

"Maybe? Yah! Let me go home! My mother will worry about me!"

"Don't worry. It's still early, one more thing you're a grown up kid now and you can handle yourself, and let me be your friend Na pretty Jaemin."

Jaemin cursed under his breath and he felt his cheeks were heating up. Na pretty Jaemin? What the actual fuck is that? What is so pretty about him?

"What the hell." he glared.

Jeno keeps fooling around with him until Jaemin gives in and accepts his friend request. Jeno is determined to become Jaemin's first friend. He never felt this way of being determined before but his curiosity is hunting him.

...

"Pay attention, class. You're doing a two-person group activity today. I'll offer you the option of selecting your own partner. Make a list of at least ten things about your partner. It will be your attendance for today. Okay you may now start."

After reminding the students, Jeno immediately goes beside Jaemin and the younger one almost wallops him because it was out of a sudden.

"Aish. You scared me!"

"We're partners."

"Don't wanna."

"Come on. Here, I'll tell you about myself. First of all, I'm handsome. I'm good at dancing, I can rap too. Uhh, I'm a good student who has a lot of passion about my dreams. Uhm. What else?" Jeno scratches his temple down to his chin while thinking about another fact about him. It should be nice.

"Yah, you should find someone to be your partner. I'm not interested in being paired with you. I won't do it." Jaemin pushed him a little.

Jeno throws him a blank stare. "I don't care if you ain't interested. You must do this with me. Or else I'll scream here."

"Go on. I won't care."

"I'll scream that you have a huge crush on me." Jeno smirks.

"What the fuck? Are you out of your mind?" Jaemin hissed. He cannot believe what exactly is happening now. This boy really never gives up on messing with his life. What exactly did Jaemin do so wrong in his life to deserve this kind of punishment?

"Then ask me now."

In the end, he was forced to be Jeno's partner in this kind of nonsense work while cursing in his mind. Jaemin really doesn't want to do this kind of activity just for their attendance. This is kind of stupid.

..

"Okay! Now it's my time to ask. Your nickname is Nana of course, I'm the one who gave it to you. What's your hobby?" Jeno pursed his lips and Jaemin kept rolling his eyes until now.

"Wait. When did you call me Nana? When did you give it to me? I don't remember." Jaemin confusedly asks, still wearing those glaring stares.

"Just now." Jeno answered, obviously not really affected by Jaemin's glare. "Your hobby please?"

"Sleeping." Jaemin lazily answered.

"Favorite food?"

"Everything."

"Favorite color?"

As Jaemin heard the next question, he let out a fake cough. Trying to avoid it. "Seriously? You're asking about my favorite stuff, not a fact." He complains.

"It's also a fact, you fool as long as it's about you. So what is it?"

"I don't have one." He answered quickly.

"You seem to have one. Okay, I'll drop this question if you aren't comfortable about this. Next is, what do you hate the most?"

"It's you."

"Okay! It's me-- wait, what?!" Jeno looked at him in disbelief but Jaemin's blank expression remained while looking at him.

"Go! You should write that. Or else."

"That's not right."

"Yes it is. You just said it, as long as it's about me. You choose me to be your partner in this fucking activity now don't complain!"

As if Jeno has a choice? He let out a deep sigh in defeat. Okay, he will let Jaemin win today. Just today.

Not that he literally hates him. He just used this as an expression since Jeno is just really annoying when talking to him when it clearly shows that he's not interested in making friends.

Apparently, Jaemin thought about his strange behavior. After he transferred in this school and unexpectedly became Jeno's seatmate, Jaemin became talkative when Jeno, his annoying classmate who's sitting beside him was messing with his life again.

"Who told you that I'm complaining?! Look, I already wrote what you just said.'' He showed his paper right in front of Jaemin's face, so the younger look pleased.

"I'm gonna fill this paper right now without asking you." Jeno grins, but Jaemin is still rolling his eyes.

However, curiosity hits Jaemin. He carefully moved a little forward without the older noticing and he made it. Quickly, Jaemin glanced at the paper and he was taken aback when realized that Jeno was writing about how good his voice is. He also wrote that Jaemin is freaking cute and handsome at the same time.

Jaemin couldn't take it anymore, so he moved away from Jeno. He felt his cheeks were heating up by the sentences that he read. And there's something odd.

Jaemin's heart is fluttering.

But why? Does he like it?

"Ugh. I really hate you Lee Jeno." he mumbled carefully for Jeno not to hear it.

....

"Here, take this." a large piece of bread and a pack of yogurt were thrown at Jaemin's desk.

Jaemin glanced at him and he met his seatmate's eye smile, smiling at him genuinely that caught him off guard. Surely, Jeno is fond of smiling, like he has no problem at all. Jaemin somehow feels envious.

"What am I going to do with this?"

"It's up to you whether you take it or leave it. That's my gift to you for becoming my partner. Thanks, Nana. Na pretty Jaemin rather." Jeno winks.

Jaemin groaned and massaged his temple to lessen his frustrations. But sadly, it didn't. Jaemin keeps having a slight headache because of his seatmate. He wished and kept wishing that Jeno could stop being involved in his life. Another thing, it's dangerous for him, because a part of his heart can't resist Jeno.

He looked at him again before taking the yogurt and bread inside his bag. He'll think about whether to eat them or not.

Why the hell can't he resist this annoying boy beside him?

—---

Facts about Lee Jeno

By: Na Jaemin

(He didn't listen to what Jeno told him to write. No one can stop Jaemin)

1. Jeno is annoying.

2. He smiles a lot, a bright one.

3. He's my annoying seatmate, and yes he's really really annoying. Again.

4. Jeno is a bit handsome. Okay, I won't deny it.

5. He said he's a good dancer.

6. He's still annoying and it irritates me.

7. He's friendly? Because he keeps talking to me even though we're not really close.

8. Fluffy -.-

9. I think he's a kind and really nice person. That everyone will love.

10. He's amazing, but still annoying -,-

Facts about Na Jaemin

By: Lee Jeno

1. Jaemin is cute, handsome indeed. I want to keep him.

2. His nickname is Nana because it suits him very well, you know? Jaemin is cute.

3. He said he hates me. I don't believe it.

4. Jaemin is lonely. I want to help him.

5. He loves sleeping and eating food. Especially teobbokki.

6. He has a really really cold voice that will make you calm. It's really good. I can tell that Jaemin sings well. It's like music to the ears. Please don't ignore him.

7. He loves his phone so much.

8. He loves to be alone, I want to be with him. Thus, he won't be alone.

9. Jaemin is pretending to be cold. I can tell that he's a bright person.

10. Jaemin is pretty. I won't let everyone hurt him.

An:

Hello guys! Here's an update. 

Thank you so much for your comments. Also, thank you for reading this even if it isn't that good enough but I will work hard for this fic. Kamsahaeyo.. Let's spread love and sue Mnet.. Lol 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 23.5K 66
When Jaemin transfers to a new school (an all boys boarding school, at that), he gets a very.. interesting roommate. β™‘ β™‘ Jeno has a wild reputation f...
5.3K 157 15
Lee Jeno X Na Jaemin Jeno had been living in a foster home for his entire life. He liked it, but he wished he could get out and see the world more li...
25.2K 747 21
Jaemin is curious, everyone in school turned tp love him after seeing him and they are also trying to do anything to catch his attention. But why th...
33.4K 790 46
"Mommy! Can we take this boy with us? He looks so small and hurt!" Started: 2021/12/03 Finished: 2022/03/03 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗀...