Painful Love... It Hurts...

By Nandhu_Writer

An Arnav Khushi Fic - A story of bodyguard Arnav and a business tycoon Khushi Kumari Gupta.. How would love c... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 28

5.3K 272 20
By Nandhu_Writer

Romantic,....

Beautiful,.....

Finally Arnav singh Raizada had a chance to spend some alone time with Khushi Kumari Gupta....

Awww.. So hot and cute...

If anyone really used these sentences after knowing their alone trip to Goa he will kill them with his bare hands... And he will make them alive and will kill them again and again...

Horrific...

Terrible...

Utter disaster...

Arnav Singh Raizada has Bad luck when it comes to Khushi...

These are the sentences should be used to describe their trip.

After apologizing for lifting her and twirling like crazy man they aboard the plane in time. He was so excited and almost skipping his step while walking at the thought of spending time near by her in the flight.

Most of the check in time he daydreamed about the possibilities of sitting near her.. Caressing her.. Holding her hands in the disguise of flight fear...

Hmmm.. Arnav sighed at the possibilities to romance her... He was not himself now a days as he's most of the time dreaming about her..

He never realized and noted anything until someone informed about flight taking off..

He jerked and turned to look sideways wanting to see her and his smile froze in his face at the sight.

Because there was an Aunty sitting beside him on his right seat. He then whipped around the left side to see her but there was a old man sitting beside him.

Oh God....!

What did I do wrong..?

Where is she..?

How can she do this to me..?

He wanted to get up but he know it's useless since it seemed their seats were different.

He groaned and threw his head back in the seat. He must endure the journey silently. But he consoled himself that everything will be ok and he will get to spend time with her for three days.

How wrong was he... Everything was not ok.. Something was very wrong because Khushi remained silent throughout the journey back to hotel.

Not that she spoke much usually but she at least glare at him or say something or at least yell at some poor employees in phone. She seemed tense.

She played with her fingers which she always held confidently. Suddenly she appeared human with faults not the perfect Khushi kumari Gupta, A business tycoon. And Arnav couldn't help himself but to fall in love with her more.

This love was driving him crazy because each day his heart keeps loving her a little more and more.. It's consuming his mind enough to not to concentrate on his work.

After reaching hotel she just went without a word and not even a glance.

Ouch...! That hurt...

Why...? Just why did he have to fall in love with Khushi of all people..? He must have to be mad.

And his heart loved her more even the arrogance.

He put one hand above it and scolded it to stop hurting him with its love.

He relaxed his mind by consoling that there are still three days. He went to bed and dreamt about being with khushi in beaches and some shopping mall and may be in a club. Surely people come to place like Goa enjoys this right..?

***Day 1***

Arnav followed her around to the office and waited patiently when she spoke with different employees and clients.

He didn't even have time to lunch because she was so busy with discussions and meetings. He doesn't want to leave her alone.

May be we will have a good dinner in some romantic restaurant. Maybe i can take her there to eat.

But he watched in dismay when he was given dinner box in office itself. It was 12 when they reached the hotel..

I have 2 more days, Arnav compromised his hurting heart.

***Day 2***

If Arnav can call this day in one word he will say.

Boring..

Disaster..

They spent this full day in hotel.. Yep.. In their separate rooms. But he compromised with her to check on her every hour.

She was working on the laptop all day which is saying something. He tried to speak with her but he was cut in mid sentence every time. Most of the time she was in some deep thinking..

Arnav felt like forgiving the love guru for giving that idea of seducing her and speak with him because he's that desperate.

He have one more day. He half heartily told to his heart.

***Day 3***

“Can we go to the beach before flight mam..?"

Arnav asked finally at the evening of third day.

She raised an eyebrow and told,

“Yes of course you can go"

“Bu.. But.. I can't leave you.?"

“I will be safe here. You can go and enjoy yourself but come back with in 7 we have to go airport"

“No mam. I don't want to leave you"

Arnav sighed. Why was he jumping around like kid when he heard they're going alone.

“Ok then fine Mr.Raizada. let's go to the beach"

He happily went to the beach with her and was going to start a conversation only to be interrupted by a video call.

Seeing it's his step mom. He moved away from her to attend it.

He was surprised to see her smiling face,

“What do you want..?"

“Is this the way to treat your mom Arnav..?"

He stared at her patiently and she sighed continuing,

“Why didn't you tell me you're in love with a girl?"

Arnav was shocked how did she know?

“How did you know?"

He was stupid enough to not realizing Khushi standing beside him at hearing distance.

“Ah.. I was right.. Anyway lavanya is from a wealthy family and very nice. She came to visit me yesterday and I understood that you must be ready to marry her. I agree with your decision but it........"

She continued rambling and he cut the call and shut it down.

What the hell she was talking about.?

He looked around to see a stone faced Khushi looking at the sea..

Did she hear..?

Here I am trying to tell her about my love and she now got the idea of him loving another person. He will kill his step mom now if not for his promise to dad.

He opened his mouth and shut it down seeing her turning around abruptly. He silently followed her.

Was she jealous..? Does she have feelings for me too? Is that why she was bothered by it or am i assuming things too much.?

**** That was the incident which is keeping him restless even after four days. After leaving Goa the distance between them was getting longer and longer.

He asked lavanya about the visit and she said seeing his absence she went to his home to see him; assuming him being ill. He hated this..

She avoided him for two days and didn't speak much. He had enough of this. He kept silent wanting to know if she is jealous or not. But he had enough.

He strode to her cabin to clear this before he even had a chance to tell his love to her.

She was standing near the secret door to her room inside her office cabin. Seeing him she quickly moved inside the room.

He moved quickly and followed her to the room.

“Look Khushi... It was nothing.. On that evening whatever happened....."

He was cut by her in mid sentence,

“Mr. Raizada"

He stared at her waiting for the yelling or the lecture or that she didn't care about things like this but her next sentence shook him from the core..

“Marry me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 14.8K 37
Khushi Kumari Gupta's love for business compelled her to marry Arnav Singh Raizada...a mature and equally strong person. Although after marrying Khus...
29.4K 1.2K 11
After going through a nightmare a few years ago, will Khushi find love again? Will she be able to reach her happily ever after? An Arshi fan faction...
448K 15.6K 29
(IPKKND AU) In love with his brother-in-law's mistress, Arnav Singh Raizada is torn between his duties as a brother and his feelings for a woman who...
38.4K 2.5K 10
When her clumsiness and knack for trouble brings her on the verge of losing her job, journalist Khushi Gupta takes the stupidest decision of all time...