Time And Time Again

Par Odd-tte

A unfaithful fiancée + Stick in the ass assholes + Demon King who wants to destroy the world + Mentally disab... Plus

...
Part 1
Secound loop
Third loop
Fifth loop
Sixth Loop
Seventh Loop
Eighth loop
Ninth poop
Tenth poop

Fourth loop

469 17 1
Par Odd-tte

I laughed, this time. As everyone looked I horror, I just laughed.

For three prior lifetimes and this life I loved this man In front of me. And I still love him. I've always dreamed that we'd one day get married, have a boy and then a little girl just as my parents had and then at a ripe old age we'd die together, preferably at the same time.

It never happened and in the back of my mind I knew it never will. It seems I was to die first, alone. Again and again.

"Don't deny it you were always jealous of her. I know you planned this and I won't forgive you..."

But that, how could he? I did nothing! How dare he, that man.

That day, that life. I felt the truth in the meaning of "there's fine line between love and hate" and at that time I was sure I was right in the middle. Because I was was bloody with his blood and as some people tried to apprehend me, I kissed him feeling quite happy. As I knew I'd be sent to the guillotine.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

70.3K 3.7K 16
ត្រកូលមីន អ្នកណាលឺហើយក៏ខ្លាចរអារ យកប្រពន្ធជាសាច់ឈាមខ្លួនព្រោះច្បាប់គ្រួសារ ដ៏កំណាច ❤️‍🔥 Min yoongi x Min Jimin Min Jungkook x Min Taehyung
19K 484 5
စိတ်ကူးယဥ်အပြာစာ Noel GL Top ကဒွိလိင်ပါ
62.6K 1.1K 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...