In Naruto? That's A Joke, Rig...

Da the_Insomnia_queen

First of all, I'm not going to overpower my character. I'm not going to make some cliche kekkei genkai that a... Altro

Character Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: Where Am I?!
Chapter 2: The Beginning
Chapter 3: Teams? Hooray!
Chapter 4: Teamwork is Key!!!
Chapter 5: The Mission Outside
Chapter 6: The Cow's Appearance
Chapter 8: Training & Answers
Chapter 9: More Training, More Moos!
Chapter 10: A Battle With Mirrors and Mist
Chapter 11: Trust or Fail Me
Chapter 12 : Guilty
Chapter 13: An Honest Liar
Chapter 14: Revelation
Chapter 15: Mind Games
Chapter 16: The Testing Trials
Chapter 17: Deceiving Situations
Chapter 18 : Into the Deadlands

Chapter 7: The Mask in the Trees

5.2K 274 220
Da the_Insomnia_queen

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN NARUTO, AND I NEVER WILL *cries*

A/N: I AM SO VERY AND DEEPLY SORRY, THAT I KEPT YOU WAITING FOR SOOO LONG! I HAD WRITER'S BLOCK AND PROCRASTINATION, WHICH DON'T MIX VERY WELL, WHICH ONLY MADE ME MORE FRUSTRATED FOR NOT UPDATING! I HATE MYSELF, AND AGAIN, VERY SORRY!

Haku gif

No Exit by Tennis

LONG CHAPTER~!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

URSA's POV
As soon as we realize that Zabuza breached into our formation, the atmosphere fills with a suffocating silence. Though, just as Zabuza is about to swing his sword down at us, Kakashi intercepts. Me, along with the rest, take that moment to dive out of the way in order to create space for the two Jounins.

"Sensei, behind you," Naruto exclaims from his spot.

Looking up, I notice another Zabuza, a water clone, standing behind Kakashi. Well, that's what I thought until the one in front of our sensei exploded into a puddle of water. Meaning the real Zabuza's behind him.

Going to turn, Zabuza thinks first and slices Kakashi in half which makes Sakura scream.

Really, I deadpan at her, but nonetheless, I give no reaction since he, too, was a water clone.

Judging by the look of his face, I can tell that Zabuza's genuinely surprised. But before he can make his new moves, I watch as Kakashi suddenly appears behind him with a kunai directed at the swordsman's neck.

"Game over," Kakashi concludes.

Well that's not true, I mentally smirk as I stand back up.

Narrowing my purple eyes, I prepare myself for the incoming situation. Though, as usual, my teammates cheer at what they think is an obvious win. Ignoring both Naruto and Sakura, I stay focused at the situation at hand. And unlike me, the rest of my team is surprised when Zabuza starts laughing in a malicious sense.

I narrow my eyes at the swordsman. "What's so funny," I accuse.

He doesn't look up at me, but he turns to Kakashi. "You think it's over," he asks with amusement. "You just don't get it. It will take more to beat me than you mimicking me like an ape. A lot more, but you are good."

Closing my fan, I lean against it, but still keeping a keen eye on Zabuza. It's better to be prepared than completely vulnerable, I think to myself before looking at my naive partners.

"In that short time, you replicated my Water Clone Technique and by making your clone say something that you'd had said yourself, you ensured that all of my attention was focused on it. While you, yourself, used the Kirigakure technique of hiding in the mist, watching my every move," Zabuza informs, confirming Kakashi's actions.

With the confirmation of his previous actions, Kakashi is left in silence, perplexed that Zabuza figured him out so easily.

"Too bad for you," Zabuza taunts.

"I'm not that easy to fool," my eyes widen with surprise as another water clone stands behind Kakashi, directing a kunai to his neck this time.

Damn it! I was still unprepared! Focus Ursa, you know this already, I scold myself with disappointment.

Clenching my jaw, I reposition myself and tighten my hold on my fan, ready to fight. I watch as Kakashi stabs the Zabuza in front of him, only for it to turn into a puddle of water meaning the one behind him is the real Zabuza.

"Zabuza was a water clone too," Naruto shouts the obvious. Naruto, stop doing Sakura's job.

Currently having the upper hand, Zabuza moves forward and swings the Kirikurobocho at Kakashi, attempting to slice him in half. Already foreseeing this, Kakashi ducks and barely misses the sword. Seeing his vulnerable state, Zabuza leans back and kicks Kakashi from behind.

From the force of the kick, I watch as our sensei is sent flying across the field and into the small body of water, crashing with a splash. Using that to play the upper hand, Zabuza picks up his sword and runs after Kakashi. Already knowing this, I call out to our sensei.

"Kakashi, get out of the water," I warn. "Zabuza's a water based user, he has the advantage unless you get out of the water!"

But like everything I said today, this goes ignored as well. Such loving teammates, I grit my teeth.

I watch as Zabuza momentarily stops. "Foolishness," he insults, before jumping over, what I assume are caltrops.

"Sensei," Naruto exclaims in a panic.

Looking to my side, I see that Sasuke's accessing Zabuza with marvel. Probably impressed with the older male's physicality to twist his body in mid air.

From afar I watch as Kakashi stands up in the water, accessing its nature. Knowing that he's questioning the density of the water, I shout out once again.

"Sensei, get out of the water! It's a trap," I yell with urgency.

This time he actually listens to me, his eyes widening with realization. He goes to move, but it's already too late as Zabuza finally reaches him. Immediately, the swordsman produces a series of quick hand signs.

"Hah, gullible fool," he insults Leaf Jounin, seeing as Kakashi fell for his obvious trap.

With that said, Zabuza locks Kakashi in a Water Prison Jutsu, getting the silver haired Nin out of his way.

"Haha, that prison is inescapable. You're trapped," Zabuza confirms, to those who didn't already know. "You running around makes it too hard for me to do my job. I'll finish you later, after I've dealt with the others," he states before making the single hand sign to create another water clone.

I watch as the clone forms from the water before standing towards us. "Hahaha, little ninja wannabes, trying so hard to fit in, you even wear Hitai-ate headbands," the clone taunts at us. "But a true ninja is who has crossed and recrossed between the lands of the living and the dead. Clothes don't make a shinobi. You need skills good enough to rate a listing in my bingo book of enemies before you deserve to be called a ninja. We don't call your kind 'ninja', we call your kind...," he lectures us before vanishing into thin air.

I may know the anime itself, but I don't remember every fine detail, I think to myself as I look at my surroundings, trying to find the water clone.

Though it all comes back with a snack of realization, my mind filling with images of this episode. Immediately, I turn towards Naruto, but it's too late seeing as the Water Clone appears in front of him. Without yield, or any sort of hesitation, Zabuza's clone kicks Naruto's body away. The said Genin tells in pain as his body skids across the field.

"Naruto," Sakura cries with worry.

I need to get used to her screaming at involuntary moments, I deadpan.

"Brats," the real Zabuza finishes his clone's sentence.

I grit my teeth as I narrow my purple gaze at him. He's really getting on nerves, I think as I send him a glare. Though, I get even more ticked off as Kakashi opens his mouth.

"Everyone listen! Take Tazuna and go! It's a fight you can't win! If he wants to hold me in this water prison, he can't go far," our sensei informs us.

Yes, that's true, but he could still, possibly, beat you, then he'll come after us. We never know, because it never happened, I think, looking at the unrealistic outcomes.

"If his Water Clone gets a certain distance away from his real body, he loses control of it! So get out of here," Kakashi continues, urging us to leave.

I scoff and shake my head, bringing the attention to me. "That may be true, but what's to say that Zabuza will forget about us. If we leave, he'll finish you off, possibly winning the fight, then he'll go after Tazuna again and we'll be vulnerable to his attacks. And if he kills us, he'll kill Tazuna, completing his job. There's no win-win situation for us," I inform with no emotion in my voice. The tension in the air grows thicker with the realization of my words.

What can I say, I'm a pessimist, I mentally smirk.

Zabuza laughs at my words, probably giving chills to everyone around me. "You got yourself a smart brat, Kakashi. Her words may be cold, but she speaks the truth. I'll beat you and I'll go after the old man, killing your students. It's such a shame, that girl has potential," he agrees with my theory, making the rest pale.

The potential, huh, I smirk at the compliment.

"Ursa, why would you say that," Sakura screeches.

Still void of any emotion, I give her a blank look. "Because it's the truth. Also, because I'm sick of the optimists around here, you guys think like little kids, thinking that everything will be sunshine and rainbows, well it's not. Being a shinobi is anything, but that. It's death and bloodshed, so grow up or be quiet. Nothing's more dangerous than false hope," I scold, giving her a harsh glare.

I could see the evident fear in her emerald eyes, her eyes trimming with unshed tears. I don't soften my glare at the presence of her tears, I hold no regret over the choice of my words because it's something she needs to learn. It may be easier for me since I hold the mentality of an eighteen year old, but even before this whole thing happened to me, I was always a pessimist. Though, that's a good thing, I don't know why people see pessimists as cruel people, we just see the truth behind every situation because we expect bad outcomes, we're prepared. We don't dance in the ignorance and expect everything to be dandy and perfect.

We're prepared.

I'm prepared for everything bad.

That's why my words are so harsh and cold. Because I don't beat around the bush, I smack them with the reality.

Tearing my gaze from her emerald eyes, I turn towards Naruto who's scrambling on the floor with a look of panic. I narrow my gaze on him and notice as he crawls backwards, but I watch as Naruto suddenly stops, probably due to the pain in his hand. The look of panic on his face slowly changes to one of determinations. 

Ah, you got to love the montage of sudden flashbacks, I give a small smirk.

Slowly, I watch with anticipation as he stands up with confidence. I may be a pessimist, but I trust Naruto enough to know that he'll beat any sort of enemy he confronts. Although, sometimes his determination may come off as blind ignorance because he's too headstrong and he never thinks of the situation.

Naruto's optimism cancels my pessimistic thoughts. We're polar opposites. No wonder I get along better with Sasuke, he actually thinks things through.

Anyways....

I watch Naruto, with a shake of my head, as he suddenly takes off towards Zabuza's clone.

"Stop, you fool," Kakashi warns, but it falls on deaf ears.

"He's..." Sasuke starts, but he's too shocked to finish.

"Naruto, what are you thinking," Sakura screeches as she pulls at her hair.

"Hah, imbecile," the Water Clone insults, giving a dark smirk.

I roll my eyes as I give my own smirk, one of amusement seeing as I already know what happens. But just as Naruto reaches the water clone, it smacks the blonde away, making him skid back across the field.

"What were you thinking, tackling him by yourself! You think you're so cool, but Genin ninja like us can't-"

"Sheesh, Sakura, calm down will you? Of course, none of us alone can take Zabuza. He's a Jounin and we're barely Genin, there's a huge difference," I smirk at the Kunoichi. Her worried look turns to a glare as she looks towards me. "It's common sense, honey. Plus, I think Naruto just wanted what belonged to him," I state, motioning my head towards the knucklehead.

As if on cue, Naruto stands up, his left hand gripping onto the brilliant blue Leaf headband that was once on his forehead.

"See, I told you," I smirk at Sakura, making her blush with embarrassment.

But all fun is gone as an ominous air surrounds Naruto, his head down and lip bleeding from the previous attack. "Hey, how's life like without eyebrows, freak," he taunts Zabuza.

I mentally facepalm, much insult, many hurt, such wow!

With Zabuza's silence, Naruto continues. "Got a new listing for your Bingo Book right here! A guy who's going to be the next Hokage of Konohagakure, Uzumaki Naruto!" He exclaims with a grin, tying the headband around his forehead.

Everyone looks at Naruto with a newfound light, their eyes gleaming with marvel. Well, Sasuke looks the same, he's not that easily swayed. Me, I just give a twitch of my lips with a recognition of a smile.

"Sasuke! Listen up, There's something I want to tell you," Naruto calls out to the Uchiha.

"What is it," the brooding boy asks. Looking at Naruto, he smirks. "Hn, so it's time for some teamwork?"

Gripping the fan with my bandaged hand, I quickly strap it to my back, seeing as I'm not of use. I narrow my purple gaze at the two boys, I'll just step in if anything goes wrong. I mean, my presence here already changes things. So, who knows how this'll turn out.

I then look at my bandaged arm with caution.

The two Mist Chunin specialize in tag team attacks, plus that weapon of theirs was laced with poison. So, the question here is, why am I still conscious? Shouldn't I be running a fever as the cells in my body fight off the poison? I should be delirious and seeing all sorts of hallucinations, so why am I still very highly aware of my surroundings? I need to be short of breath, or in some sort of pain, but why am I still functioning as if nothing ever happened?

An I immune to the poison? Was I lucky? Did the poison not enter my bloodstream- nope, cancel that last one. So what is it? Or is it a painless poison, and if so, is my body shutting down at this very moment, slowly killing my organs without me knowing?

Nope, I need to stop these negative thoughts! I'm not going to die, maybe, I don't kno- stop, I shake my head to cancel my thinking process. To distract myself I focus on the battle before me.

Yeah, do that.

-_-_-_-

"Okay! Let's get busy," I hear Naruto exclaim as soon I refocus on the situation.

I facepalm, really? Curse my dirty mind!

"Heh heh, you sound very sure of yourself, but do you really think you stand a chance against me," Zabuza's water clone asks.

I scoff as I narrow my purple eyes on him, why must every antagonist be so arrogant? I guess being the bad guy gives you confidence, maybe I should try it. Nah....too much work.

"What's the matter with you?! I told you to run, it's over! It was over the second caught me! You have to do your duty, keep that in mind! We're here to protect Tazuna," Kakashi shouts from inside the Water Prison.

"'What's the matter with me?' I don't know, I get asked that a lot," I mumble to myself, before chuckling.

Instantly, Naruto swivels his head at us, looking towards Tazuna. "Gramps," he asks, looking for his opinion.

"What? Truth be told, I got us in this mess by lying. I've had a real long life, and it would be wrong to let you kids get yourselves killed trying to save me. So, you go ahead and give this fight everything you have," Tazuna informs us, pushing us to fight Zabuza.

I smirk at the encouragement, but also the honesty. It's true that he lied to us, but at least he's making up for it.

"Hn, so that's it," Sasuke states, blessing us with his usual smirk.

"Are you ready for this," Naruto questions, determined as ever.

I shake my head with an amused smile, they are so ignorant.

Then, right on cue, Zabuza's clone starts to laugh maniacally. And with my morbid sense of humor, his laughter triggers me into laughing as well. Everyone looks shocked, surprised to see us laughing.

"Apparently you don't care whether you live to get any older," the clone informs them, making me chuckle.

"What," Naruto exclaims.

"Playing at being a ninja like it's a child's game. I, however, by the time I was your age, I already dyed these hands in my enemies' blood," he professes, his hand twitching as if remembering.

I chuckle, giving a dark smirk. "The Demon of the Mist, Zabuza Momochi," I speak up, informing my teammates.

"It would seem my reputation has preceded me," the Water Clone comments.

"Obviously," I state. "Long ago, in the village of Kirigakure, also known as 'The Blood Mist Village', the final step before becoming a full fledged ninja was the most difficult test. Inhumane, yes, but not so difficult if you don't really care," I explain, which makes Kakashi look at me with narrowed eyes.

Great, now he thinks I'm a murderous psychopath, I frown.

"Heh, so you've heard of our little graduation exercise? You keep surprising me with your known knowledge. Intelligence like yours could be dangerous," the Water Clone informs.

"I'll take that as a compliment," I smirk, crossing my arms.

"Graduation exercise," Naruto questions.

Zabuza chuckles darkly, once again, possibly giving chills to everyone.

"W-what g-graduation exercise," Naruto repeats, stuttering with slight fear.

"It's a kind of 'killing spree' among classmates," the clone states with sadistic glee. "Students who'd been friends, eating from the same dish, as undergrads we're divided into pairs who were forced to fight against each other... to the death! Think of it, comrades who had trained together, lived together, shared each other's every hope and dream!"

"T-that's t-terrible," Sakura states, cowering back with fear.

This time instead of taking Kakashi's lines, I let the man speak for himself.

"Ten years ago, the elders of the Mist Village were forced to enact a sweeping reform of their barbaric graduation ritual," Kakashi informs, I roll my eyes at the word barbaric. "Because of the appearance, during the previous year. Of a human fiend who made reform essential."

"W-what kind of reform," Sakura stutters out of curiosity.

"..." Zabuza, none of them, doesn't answer.

Sakura pushes even further. "What are you talking about? What did the fiend, you're talking about, do," she pesters for an answer.

I chuckle with dark amusement, giving a smirk, which brings all the attention to me. "Without a moment's hesitation, without any hint of a qualm, a boy who hadn't even qualified yet as a ninja, butchered over a hundred members of that year's graduating class," I say as if I'm telling a scary story, ominous and so full of suspense.

"Ah, yes. Good times. I used to have so much fun," the Water Clone reminisces with sadistic glee.

My teammates, who now know about Zabuza's upbringing, pale with fear. Their faces resembling a sheet of paper, eyes wide, and skin flushed in cold sweat.

With a sudden flash, Zabuza appears in front of Sasuke and punches him in the stomach, making the said Uchiha fly towards Sakura, Tazuna, and I. Not wasting a moment, I unstrap the large fan from my back and run towards him, wanting to protect him from any further damage. Just as the Water Clone raises his arm again to throw another punch, I speed up my pace and intercept the blow.

With a loud clang, Zabuza's forearm hits the metal hilt of my fan. From my place, standing over Sasuke, I could see the said boy's eyes widen with surprise. But as I quickly glance up, Zabuza's own eyes are narrowed with anger. Swallowing the sudden rush of fear, I act quickly and pour a hefty, uncontrolled, amount of chakra into my left leg, towards my foot. Raising my leg, I swing it back and kick the Water Clone away, releasing the pent up chakra.

Like how Tsunade's punches it creates a lot of damage, but since I'm a Genin with SMALL chakra reserves, my damage wasn't as impressive. It made the Water Clone stumble a fair distance away from us, along with making his lower right torso and hip turn to a puddles mess. Though, since my attack didn't destroy it, the missing chunks regenerate with water, making the clone complete again.

With obvious anger, for hurting his teammate, and wanting to help Sasuke, I watch as Naruto uses his signature jutsu. Using the momentary distraction, I quickly strap my fan and help Sasuke stand. Once he's standing, I make eye contact and silently ask if he's okay with a nod of my head. He breaks the eye contact by looking to the side, but he gives me a nod to reassure me.

Sighing, I put my attention back on Naruto.

"So, Shadow Clones, and quite a few of them," Zabuza's own clone muses.

"Ready or not," the Naruto's all shout in synch before attacking the Jounin. They literally attack like a dog pile, all at once.

Sigh, I mentally facepalm.

Stepping back from both Sasuke and the ongoing situation, I create some distance. Knowing how skilled the rogue Jounin is, I don't expect any less as he slashes through Naruto's clones. The orange clad clones are either destroyed or thrown back, all screaming in synch. But nonetheless all the clones poof away.

I stand idly, watching as a Naruto skids back in mine and Sasuke's direction. As he does, he rummages through his backpack and grabs what he needs. The Demon Wind shuriken, which he throws to Sasuke, the latter catch it like a professional football player. I roll my eyes at their dramatics.

"Demon Wind Shuriken. Windmill of Shadows," Sasuke says coolly, adding to the theatrics.

"Ooh~! I'm Sasuke Uchiha, I'm the best because I can catch a shuriken while doing a flip," I mumble to myself, imitating his voice. "Tch, loser."

Zabuza scoffs, "shuriken are useless against me!"

Not letting that detour him, Sasuke continues with the plan that Naruto and him supposedly made. Jumping into the air to gain momentum, I watch as he reaches back before throwing the Shuriken. I watch as the ninja star spins wildly through the air towards the Water Clone, but just as it's about to hit him, it curves and reels toward the REAL Zabuza.

Watching with bored eyes, I see all the suspense of that throw turn anticlimactic as Zabuza catches it. What a buzzkill, he is, I think with a blank look. Tazuna and Sakura both look like someone kicked their dogs, depressed seeing as all hope 'died'.

"At least this time you had the sense to zero in on my true form. Amateur," both the Zabuza's acknowledge in synch.

"Really, it isn't that hard to do. It's pretty obvious, I mean, there's your clone and your true form. A little kid could do it," I ramble, matter of factly.

He gives me a death glare which has no effect on me. That's before his eyes widen in surprise, noticing the second shuriken spinning towards him.

Once again....

The suspense is killed by the anticlimactic reveal.

This time, it's Zabuza jumping over the shuriken.

Wow, this fight is such a bore! I need something to happen, Haku where are you when I need you, I mentally cry out.

"Still an amateur," Zabuza taunts.

Then, as already expected, the second shuriken poofs revealing Naruto. Suspended in the air, Naruto twists in the air and throws a kunai towards a shocked Zabuza.

That's when it happens....

Zabuza dodges it by tilting his head to the side, the kunai flying past his face.

What

The

Fuck....

Shit!

That's not supposed to happen, I mentally screech, panicking my way through the disco.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shiiiiiiiiiiiiit! Oh, my fucking god, my eyes practically bulge out of my face at the change of plot.

DEEP BREATHS! BREATHE DAMMIT! I SCREWED UP WITH THE PLOT!!!

What do I do? Think! Anything! It's up to me. It's. Up. To. Me!

Me!

I need to help!

I need to fix things.

Get your head in the game!

Do it for Narnia!

I'm a Hufflepuff, I'm unafraid and just! My loyalty is to my team, and I must protect them!

YEAH!

"Screw it! Your plan didn't work, now it's my turn," I exclaim, so out of character.

But as my mental self encouragement, I did say I would do this. Unstrapping the fan from my back, I breathe, letting my face go blank. Closing my eyes, I let all the self doubt wash away, along with my emotions. Opening my eyes, I narrow my purple gaze on Zabuza.

Maneuvering a large sum of my chakra towards my arms and hands, I open my fan and pull it back. Inhaling, I exhale through my nose before giving a cocky smirk.

"Wind Style: Hurricane Havoc," I cry out as I swing my fan with full force.

Instantly, with the large chakra I supplied, harsh and violent winds are born in the area of our clearing. Like any hurricane, the wind rushes in one direction intent on destroying everything on its path. Since my target is Zabuza, the violent winds race towards him.

I could hear my teammates screaming with panic as they try not to get blown away with the sudden hurricane I casted. Leaves and branches are being ripped away from their trees, all flying in the same direction.

With the full force of my self created jutsu, Zabuza feels the large amount of pressure being pushed against him. The blades of wind stabbing and stinging at his skin, which makes my jutsu more effective. With no control, he's forced to let go of his hold on the Water Prison, releasing Kakashi.

It only lasted for a few long seconds, but that's all it took for my jutsu to destroy the area. Branches lying on the ground everywhere, some trees bare of any leaves, other trees were forced to be ripped from the ground, some are even broken from their trunks; the aftermath is a disaster.

Closing my fan with a tired sigh, I use it to lean against, and smirk at the outcome. "Nice," I smile, proud of myself, even if I am exhausted. The jutsu completely draining my chakra preserves from my body.

"Ursa! You destroyed everything," Sakura screams from - I don't even care - a distance.

I scoff, "you're welcome!"

Seeing as everyone's A-okay, I turn towards the two Jounins. Only, this time I watch as Zabuza's glaring at not me and Naruto, who's still in the water. But seeing as Naruto's closer, Zabuza dives to attack him.

Who's stopped by Kakashi as he intercepts the attack.

"Naruto, your scheme was brilliant. A bit rushed and with minor flaws, but brilliant nonetheless. Ursa, your attack was strong, a bit too much, but effective! You've matured, all of you," Kakashi informs us with pride.

Damn right! I'm the best, I drown with praise.

I ignore Naruto's long explanation about how he came up with the plan, describing every detail and step. Basically all I hear is blah blah blah.

What a loving teammate, I am, I roll my purple eyes.

Then Zabuza basically says that he was forced to let go of his hold, which is right, but Kakashi's like 'no you weren't. You let go by yourself'. Oh well, let them fight over it.

Anyways....

"Just so you know, the same jutsu won't work on me twice," Kakashi tells Zabuza.

The latter says nothing, instead I watch as the two Jounins enter an intense staring match. As they stare into each others eyes, the suspense rises to a new level of intensity, like you can literally feel it as the air grows thicker.

Though, the anticipation suddenly levels up as they begin making a rapid amount of hand signs. They mirror each other's hands, both equally accurate and fast paced.

"Water Style: Water Dragon Missile," they both shout, performing the jutsu simultaneously.

With that said, the river creates two massive water dragons. They roar and dance a dangerous performance, mirroring each other's movements. That's all before the dragons crash into one another, creating a gigantic wave. The water rises over the river bank and swims towards us like an incoming flood, drowning is in water.

I feel bad for Naruto, he took the full impact, I think as water crashes into me. I use my fan, digging the hilt into the ground, like my personal anchor.

Ignoring the cringe worthy sensation of being in wet clothes, I look back towards the two Jounins. Just in time to see them create more distance between themselves. Anyways, just like before, Kakashi mirrors Zabuza, copying his every move. This time, they run half a circle, switching sides. Next, at the same time, they raise their left arms while their right hand makes a Ram sign.

"...Through them all," Kakashi suddenly speaks out. Saying the words that Zabuza was about to say mentally.

If someone did that to me, I'd freak out, no lie, I frown at the thought.

"Got that sickeningly look in his eye," Kakashi continues to say what Zabuza thinks, whilst copying the same Bird sign.

"Heh, you're a pale imitation," Zabuza starts out. "I'm the genuine article, no mate copycat stands a chance against me," Kakashi joins in, speaking in synch with the swordsman.

Zabuza practically growls in anger. "You mimic me like an ape! I'll shut that mouth of yours for good," he seethes, creating rapid hand signs.

But just as he's about to finish them, something spooks him. Most likely Kakashi using the Sharingan to his advantage to trick Zabuza. Though, that's all the former needed.

"Water Style: Giant Waterfall," Kakashi intercepts using Zabuza's distracted state as an advantage.

Finally! I should have packed snacks, apples don't exactly make the best food for entertainment, I think, craving chips or possibly popcorn.

"W-what," Zabuza cries out before getting swallowed under a huge wave. Of course, the wave reaches us too, swamping us with another round of water.

I cringe at the sensation of my soaked clothes, my pixie like hair sticks to my face, bangs covering my eyes. Ugh!!!

Wiping the hair out of my eyes, I push my attention on trying to find the Jounins. Hearing a distant thud to my right, I follow the sound and find Zabuza sprawled against a tree. Suddenly, four kunai embed themselves into his skin, pinning him to the tree. Following where they came from, my purple gaze settles on Kakashi, who's perched on a branch above him.

"That's that," Kakashi informs him, suggesting the idea of defeat for Zabuza.

"...What? Can you see the future," the swordsman gasps out of breath, also still freaked out by Kakashi's antics.

"I foresee your death," our sensei confirms, raising a kunai to finish the deed.

But....

The sudden appearance of senbons piercing into Zabuza's neck, shocks my sensei, along with everyone else, but me. It informs us of a new presence, Haku, to be more specific.

"Heheh, your prediction came true," Haku says, sounding smug.

Yes, 'cause Zabuza, your mentor, is ACTUALLY dead, I think with a great amount of sass as I cross my arms.

I raise a single brow, while everyone watches in shock as Zabuza's body falls to the ground.

Dead.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whoo! Finally finished! 5,279 words, wow! Anyways sorry for the LOOOOOONG wait, I hate myself for not updating soon enough.

Anyways....

Was the chapter boring, I felt that it was? It's okay if it was, I don't really like this fight, since I can't really add anything to it.

Though, did you like the jutsu she preformed, Hurricane Havoc, I made it up on the spot, basically imagine a short term hurricane, but with equal force? I didn't make her OP since the jutsu drains almost ALL of her chakra.

Are you ready to find out about why the poison ISN'T affecting her? Though there was already a HINT in the story (lolol, I'm not telling you) I will reveal it soon, be patient.

Did you like her morbid, pessimistic, side? Where she doesn't flinch at the mention of death?

Did you like her stepping up to protect Sasuke? Where she intervened Zabuza's attack to punch Sasuke?

What about her freaking out about changing the plot line of Naruto? I mean, her presence already changes things, but do YOU want her to intervene, make changes? Though it will come with a price. (I don't know what they are tet, I'll figure something out, lol).

Anyways, don't forget to

LIKE

COMMENT

&

VOTE!!!!

SAYONARA, My fluffy unicorns!

?¿If you were to have a super power(s), what would it be?¿

Me, I would like the ability to control fire and to fly. Yeah, I'll be a flying matchstick!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

16.8K 711 57
It's your typical isekai/time travel fix-it. It's my first story so don't expect it to be great. The story is slow-paced, mainly character's growth...
119K 5.9K 40
Iris was happy. She had a lot of friends, a happy family. Everything a 12-year old girl would want. Her favorite hobbies included swimming. But sadly...
64.8K 1.7K 47
××× This story is now under some major editing! Read with precaution! ××× Everybody knows what Chakra is. What just a handful of people know is that...
38.4K 2.2K 46
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams\/ (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is...