Ending up at Mccann's house✔️

By holymotherfckingshit

#1 in Justin Bieber! Avelyn goes to live with her cousin because of her abusive father and is shocked as she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 2

5.9K 113 45
By holymotherfckingshit

Avelyn's Point Of View:

I gulped down hard. Was I dreaming? Ugh, say something Avelyn! He'll think, that you're stupid. "Uh, ummm, thank's I-I gues-s-ss." I mumbled and blushed. Couldn't you say it better? Gosh, that's so embarrassing! He chuckled and examined me with an amused look. "N-no prob-b-lem, I-I gues-s-ss." He responded mimicking me. Asshole. I grabbed my keys and narrowed my eyes at him before I turned around and walked down. His laugh haunted me until I reached the end of the alley.

How does it come, that THE Jason McCann didn't kill or raped me. He wasn't really nice, but I still expected more. Like his Gang or some weapons. I walked home eating my Tacos slowly. I wasn't in a mood for my dad tonight and hoped that he wouldn't be home, but at some sluts house. I walked up to our house. It wasn't tiny, but definitely not a mansion. Three little stairs led to a big black wooden door on the side of the white house. An easy red roof protected the rooms inside from the rain and cold. 2 bathrooms, one big kitchen, a living room with a big black sofa and 4 bedrooms were inside, even though there were only 2 people living in it. I put the key in the lock and slowly turned it around not causing too much noise. I tiptoed inside and peeked in the living room. I tried to resist sighing. My father sat on the sofa drinking a bottle of beer. Not a good sign. I tried to pass him, without him noticing but failed. "So you're not even saying hello now, do you?" He growled behind me. I stopped death in tracks. If I would say hi, he would get angry because he didn't want to hear my ugly voice. Nothing I did was right. "Look at me when I'm speaking bitch!" He screamed loudly and I spun around fast to face him, shaking inside. This wouldn't end well. "Too bad, that you did it so late. Now I have to punish you." He chuckled as he saw my fear, stood up and left the bottle of alcohol on the sofa. He approached me slowly. "Maybe you'll regret what you did this time." He punched me in the face multiple times and kicked me in the stomach. The metallic taste of blood spread in my mouth and I choked on it. "Go the away" He yelled. I stood up, wincing in pain. I walked to my room and went straight to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and took care of my wounds. After I finished I sat down on my bed and took out my phone. As I did that, someone called me on FaceTime. Brandon! I smiled immediately seeing his name. ( I saved him under „Brandi Bitch ). My best friend always had the best timing to call me and cheer me up. I accepted the call and promptly heard the familiar greeting; "Hey giiirl! How ya doin'?" I chuckled. Brandon was gay and I had not one problem with that. He had weird styled brown hair, but all the girls drool over him. He was very attractive and worked out twice a week since 3 years. I always had to watch out so that girls wouldn't come near him. He hated it when they started to flirt. His fetish were nikes, mangas and eyeliner. And because I love drawing I design his sweaters with different Manga characters on it. I saw his big grin on my screen. "Fine, fine. How about ya?", I responded and he chuckled. We always said the same sentences at the beginning. Weird. I know. Suddenly I saw a frown forming on his face. "Don't tell me, that this piece of shiaat slapped ya again!" He said loudly. I bit my lips and fumbled with my fingers. 2He did Brandon, but I really don't wanna talk about this. Can you cheer me up?" I looked at him hopefully and he placed a grin on his lips, even though it wasn't real. „Ya know me giiirl! Always here to cheer ma' wifey up! Alright, I gotchu' something. How about you work a bit at Starbucks tomorrow? A friend of mine doesn't have time and it's just one shift. Pweaase, just for me baby!". I couldn't help but chuckle at his childish behavior. "Yeah, why not." I agreed instantly. I really didn't like this house. Brandon told me more informations about it and we said our goodbyes. "Okay Brandi, see ya!" - "Ya always will! Biaatch!" He yelled before disconnecting. I still smiled, alone in my room in front of my phone. I'm such a creep. I chuckled, stood up and went to the bathroom to put some more cream on my bruises. That cream was my lifesaver because it worked instantly and I'll be able to cover the bruises with some make-up tomorrow without anybody noticing it. I went out of the bathroom, straight to my closet and changed into some pajamas before I walked to my bed. Why didn't he kidnap me? Why didn't he kill me? I should really stop thinking about him. He acted like an asshole, but maybe he wasn't that bad, right? Or maybe.... And with that I dozed off.

I woke up at 9 a.m and walked down to get some breakfast. Of course my dad wasn't here. I made myself some toasts with warm, tripping cheese on top and poured myself a glass of water before walking up the stairs back to my room. I positioned my plate on the little nightstand and took out one of my sketchbooks to draw some more mangas. After I finished my drawing I realized that it looked a lot like Jason, just more ‚Manga-Style'. What was wrong with me? I quickly drank my water, ate my breakfast and changed into black leggings and a white top since I had to go to Starbucks now. I stepped out of my house and mentally slapped myself for not thinking about my missing Vespa. Cursing I took out my phone dialing Brandons number and hoping, that he'll pick up. "Hey giiirl! How ya doin'?" I rolled my eyes playfully. "Fine, fine. How about ya?" I replied instantly. "Sooo, why're ya calling me?" „Have to go to Starbucks and kind of need a ride?" He chuckled "Be right there! Love ya!" "Love you, too!" "Biaatch!" And he disconnected again. Something was really wrong with him.

I didn't have to wait long, before he pulled off in front of me. I ran to the car, opened the door and was greeted by one of Nicki Minaj's song and a "Get your pretty ass down here giiirl!". "Hey Brandon! Thank's for coming by. I thought, that I wouldn't make it on time." I said while giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Guess you're lucky, 'cause I'm here!", he replied grinning. I stuck my tongue out at him and saw that we were almost there. His driving style wasn't really allowed in that way but I was okay with it because I knew that he wouldn't kill me. Probably. I said my goodbye and jogged over to the entrance. I pulled the door open and walked behind the counter because I had to tell them for who I was jumping in today.

They gave me their okay and I walked to the front again, waiting for new customers. I looked out on the street and, please no, I saw the all too familiar quiff. My breath hitched.

How could he just go to a Starbucks. Everyone knew him.

He calmly walked in and smirked as he saw the scared faces, which were now all facing him. No one said a word and the relaxing talking and sipping wasn't even to sense anymore. It was like on a cemetery of stone people or something like that. They didn't move nor, wait, did they even breathe or was I just hallucinating? I could tell that he was getting annoyed and even though I knew what he did for living I completely understood him. He was human too, right? I took a deep breath and stepped in front of him

"Good morning sir. Would you like to sit down somewhere or just make your order at the counter and take your food or drinks with you?" I said as calmly as I could and I realized, that my voice wasn't even shaking.

The moment I opened my mouth I heard multiple shocked gasps from the people around me and mentally rolled my eyes at them. His gaze travelled to me and he smiled a real genuine smile before he put his smirk-mask on again.

I bet he was happy that he was treated normal by at least one person here. "Good morning shawty, nice to see you again." He said in his melodic but raspy voice. I gulped down hard, slightly blushing.

"I would like to sit down, if you don't mind." I felt a glimpse of hope in his voice, like if I  would kick him out. I flashed him a smile "Of course I don't mind, I'm here to make you feel comfortable." I really meant it and I could feel, that he knew it. Then I added louder, so that everyone could clearly hear it ( not that it was really necessary in that silence that was still present )

"If you have a problem with all those people who are staring at you disrespectfully, I'd tell them to look at their own things with pleasure." He chuckled lowly and I heard gasps again. They are seriously annoying.

"I don't think that will be necessary, madame" He said pronouncing 'madame' really slowly so that I knew he just wanted to tease me. I blushed."You don't have to call me madame sir, I just turned 18." I mumbled not audible, but he still heard it.

"Happy belated birthday, madame." He teased me once more, before asking me to lead me to a free table.

As I begun to walk he put his hand on my lower back sending shivers down my spine. This time I didn't just hear the annoying gasps, but an man yelling: "Why aren't you doing something? Can't you tell, that this motherfucker is hurting her! Maybe he just put a dagger inside of her back or-"

I heard Jason growl behind me and felt his palm on my back forming into a fist. People were starting to freak and all I wanted to do is punch every one of them. Every single stupid human being inside of here except for Jason McCann, who, all of sudden, didn't seem bad at all.

He started to walk to the man. His jaw was clenched and he was clearly pissed. People started to scream and yell dumb things. "Yo!" I yelled, "calm down!" Jason turned around and looked at me surprised.

Again the silence and those scared faces. They probably thought that Jason is going to kill me now, because I walked up to him and pulled him behind me saying, in the most professional voice I could: "I'm sorry sir, but you can't start a fight now. We don't want any problems here and if you don't stop I'll have to call the police." He chuckled, as he heard the word police, but kept his mouth shut for some unknown reasons.

I turned around to the man who said the bullshit about Jason killing me and said, now more stern: "I really don't understand your actions sir. You caused panic in here and I want you to go leave."

"Excuse me? That is Jason McCann and he is definitely the one who should get kicked out here, not me! People are scared of him. He's the one causing panic. You're probably one of those stupid bitches who think, that he is hot. Well I don't give a fuck about sluts like you so-"

"Don't you dare to say something like that to her ever again! You little piece of shit you-" I heard a scary growl behind me. Venom was dripping out of Jason's voice and I knew that I had to step in again.

God, I wasn't the shy one today, was I?

I held Jason back another time and firmly stepped in front of him. "I don't really care who this man is. He is our costumer and I am treating him like everyone else in this room. I am not giving free drinks out for my friends nor am I spicing up the drinks when I'm serving the people I don't like. Not that I don't like him, because I don't know him personally. If someone famous like Ariana Grande would come in here they would freak out too and stare. This is life and the only one causing problems today were you. I'm telling you one last time to leave and don't call me a bitch. You have no idea who I am nor how I think. I am here at work not at home chilling with some friends so you shouldn't treat us so disrespectful. It's really unbelievable that you accused him of hurting me! If he would do that, I would open my mouth by myself and kick him out. I am sure that unless you, he would walk out without insulting me and other customers here. In that short time here I learned that he has manners, even though he is cocky. I wasn't really thinking of him as an criminal because private life isn't counting here. Come back, when you calmed down sir. Thank you for coming to Starbucks. Goodbye."

The mans jaw dropped and he tried to snap back multiple times before he just closed his mouth and walked out.

I smirked "I am really sorry for the interruption. I hope, that you are now comfortable. Enjoy your orders" I said to the other costumers and this time they listened and started talking again. I exhaled deeply, before turning around to face Jason, who hasn't said something stupid. Wow. Maybe he wasn't that cocky. 

"Feisty. I like that" He smirked down at me. Okay, he was.

I rolled my eyes playfully and slapped his toned chest "You're such an asshole. You know that McCann?"

"Yeah, I heard that many times" He chuckled and licked his plump lips. "Sooo," I broke the little silence "the table is over there, but if you want to sit somewhere else, then you can tell me. There's no problem with doing that."

"Nah it's okay. Oh and, can you take my order please? I don't want some of your starstruck friends there to spike up my drink or fall on top of me with my coffee." I giggled "Of course I can do that. I'll be right back" I flashed him a smile and walked behind the counter, grabbing a pen and a notebook to write down his order. I walked back and stood in front of him. "Good morning son and welcome at Starbucks. Have you decided what you want to order or did you just came to enjoy the view." I said playfully aiming an old mans voice while pointing out at the asphalt. He laughed a real laugh and we gained some stares again, but they soon turned away.

"Good morning sir. I decided what I want to order and the view is really beautiful, too." He mimicked me with his gaze upon my face and an amused sparkle dancing in them.

"Alright, sorry. I should be all professional, right? So, what do you want?" I quickly said and opened the pen.

"A big cinnamon frap with a bit of caramel on the side, pweeaasee." I chuckled and wrote down his order.

"I will bring you your order in the next five minutes." With that I walked back and gave the order to one of the guys who did the drinks.

I felt a long acrylic fingernail poke my shoulder and I quickly turned around to look at a blonde girl in hot pants, heels and white shirt with a pretty big cleavage. Her face was covered in a ton of make-up and she looked like the typical slut, but I always tried to not judge people by they looks.

"Yes?" I asked her.

"I saw you talking to Jason McCann and I am mad at you for that." She said in a high pitched voice.

"Excuse me?" I looked her concerned. "I spotted him and you see: he's hot. Well, I like fucking hot guys bitch and you know that he'll never do this with you, right?" She looked at me innocently. Fake bitch. "I'm no bitch and I wasn't even thinking of having sex with him, so I think that you have open gates. But to be honest with you, I don't think that he would want to do something with you."

I took the now finished Frap, wrote Jason with a smiley on it and went to him, placing the drink in front of him. "Here you go sir.", I said, while flashing him a smile. "Thank you very much, madame." He smirked.

He just wanted to take a sip, but suddenly the drink flew all over the table to the ground. I gasped and looked at the person who did this. Bitch. "OMG! I am so, so sorry!" She said over dramatically in her annoying voice and kneeled in front of Jason to clean the mess, and probably so he could look at her breasts.

I was sure that she planned it, but her plan failed. Jason only rolled his eyes and didn't even look at her twice. After she cleaned up she sat down on the table, looking at Jason cockily and saying "How can I make it up for you?". She desperately tried to sound seductive and sexy, but Jason didn't even smirk as he finally looked at her face.

"Just go away and stop annoying me." He said while he rolled his eyes. She looked at him shocked and slowly stood up. Gasping she turned around and walked back behind the counter sending me a death glare. I looked at the annoyed Jason and fiddled with my fingers.

"I am really sorry Jas- sir." I whispered.

The smirk immediately reappeared on his face as he heard me almost saying his name. "Nah, it's okay, really. After all it wasn't your fault." Wow, he was really nice. "Uuh, I don't want to sound rude, trust me, but I think that it would be better if you take that Frap to go. I don't think, that this will end well. Not that..."

"Yeah I get it. I don't mind. I'll just go." He interrupted me and stood up. "Alright, I'll just make you a new one." I quickly said, but he turned me around, before I could go. "I don't wanna another one. It's okay shawty. See ya around." He winked at me and walked out. I just stood there staring at him.

He really wasn't that bad.

—————

After I finished the shift I walked out to go home. I didn't call Blake, because I knew, that he was out for lunch right now, so I just walked by myself. A lot happened and it felt like if it the end of the day already. I'm glad, that I was there today, because otherwise Jason would've killed someone.

I'm not even joking and I'm surprised, too, because I don't sound scared. He is just a human being with feelings, but he was handling things in a, let us say, really different way, than other people. I'm glad, that I am good at slapping back and actually sound calm while doing so.

Think twice before you try me.

I smirked slightly and turned right into my street, walked up to my house and entered it without thinking twice, I saw my dad and the slut from Starbucks fucking on our counter. Wait, what?

Was she kidding me? He's like 40 and she's maybe 19 or 20. Wow, I really wasn't expecting her to be here. And no, I am not shocked to see my father doing that, because it's definitely Not the first time. He was completely wasted, but still recognized me.

"You little piece of shit" He growled. Without paying further attention to the girl I ran up to my room and slammed the door behind me, locking it safely. I knew, that he'll be too drunk to break the door out, so I just ignored his yelling and sat on my bed. I put my headset on and turned on a song I've been craving to listen to again. I looked at the ceiling, wondering, when I'll meet him again. I really wasn't scared now. Not at all.

Note: I told ya'll longer chapters are waiting. Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1.4K 52
Iris is the priest's youngest daughter. Jason is the world's most wanted criminal and leader of the world's greatest gang. One night, Jason is out do...
129K 2.9K 27
something in the night is dangerous
39.5K 712 19
I like how Justin Bieber played as Jason McCann on CSI, so I decide to make a story about him as Jason McCann. Description: Y/N is a teenage girl who...
5.7K 140 12
Everyone thinks they know 19 year old Jason McCann. He's a drug dealer, a thief, a no good liar and a reckless cheat. That's only half the story. Pro...