What Are We Doing

By CutiePatoot33

"I have a deal to offer you" he says while going through his phone. I look at him confused and questionably. ... More

Characters
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Lips Of An Angel
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Jack
Alyssa
Chapter 27 Telling Her
Chapter 28 Not sorry
Not A Chapter!
Chapter 29 Second Dates With Messages?
Chapter 30 It Wasn't Me
Chapter 31 I beg your Pardon?
Chapter 32 BBQ and some old friends
Chapter 33 Adam Emerson
The End or Naw?
Flashback
Flashback 2
Flashback 3
Flashback 4
Wedding Ah Weddings
My Other Books

Jack

8.1K 188 18
By CutiePatoot33

I open my eyes having to shut them closed again because of the blinding light, as all the memories of last night start rushing back. I can feel myself blushing. I open my eyes and saw Jack head lying on my bare chest, his hand around my waist and his feet tangled up in mine. I smile at his sleeping form, he could be such a baby at times.

I look at how peaceful he is and I start passing my hand through his hair. Smiling happily about everything that happened, love that we took a night away from reality.

Jack moves from on top of me bringing his hand that was wrapped around me to his eyes and rubbed it. He looks up and smiles.

"Good morning" I say smiling still passing my hand through his soft brown hair.

"Good morning" he says groggy. Oh my god that was hot, he sounded so sexy. Literally fan girling

"Sleep well" I ask and he nods then sits up, covers falling to his waist. He looks around and panic runs through his eyes.

"Jack?" I say softly "you okay?" I ask sitting up, holding the sheets up to cover me.

"Um.... yes" he says getting up from the bed and started putting on his boxers.

"Where're you going?" I ask him and he doesn't even look at me he just starts picking up his clothes.

"Jack what the hell?" I say getting angry that hes leaving like its just a one night stand. "Jack!?" I shout and he just puts his hand up.

"Alyssa last night was absolutely amazing-" he starts saying but I cut him off by laughing humorously.

"Wow" I say still laughing like a crazy person.

"Alyssa listen to me" he says sternly. I stop laughing and looked at him and narrowed my eyebrows.

"It was amazing and I wish I could lay here all day and love you and kiss you but-" he says and I cut him off again.

"But what?" I say softly. Feeling like I had to say it softly so that I can save my anger for when he says something I really don't like.

"Sarah-" I cut him off again by getting up and grabbing a blue jeans, grey sweater and my pink lace panty and bra. I put on my clothes.

"Alyssa what are you doing?" He asks me, like isn't it not obvious, I'm leaving. I am so angry with him that I can't even look him in the eyes. After I finish putting on my clothes I put on my high heel boots and stand up. I started walking to the door and jack grabs me by my elbow and turns me around.

"We are talking" he says trying to control his anger, I see his jaw twitch.

"No there's a difference you were talking" I say pulling my hand out of his and started walking again until he pulls me back. I groan getting really annoyed.

"You need to understand what I'm trying to tell you, I regret nothing that happened last night it was pure heaven, but I still am marrying Sarah" he says in a serious tone while looking me dead in the eye. My heart shattered into a million pieces once again.

"I get it jack, congratulations on getting your night that you were hoping for since you came ausie" i say yanking my hand out of his walking out the door. Leaving him there shocked, guilty and sad at what I just said.

Is this what its going to be like with jack all the time. Him telling me to leave, I leave, he comes back and makes me fall all over again to put me back in pain. I can't keep doing this, I can't keep letting him take my heart and crush it.

I walk to Ashley's and Seth's room to see if Ashley wanted to go out for some coffee. I knocked on the door and Ashley answered looking rather angry and irritated.

"Bitch where the hell have you been!" She whisper yells at me, well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

"Who pissed in your FrootLoops" I say pushing her aside and walking in her room like I owned the place.

"Well Sarah slept here last night that's what" She says angrily. I walk into the other room and I see Sarah on the couch in the bedroom sleeping with drool coming out of her mouth. I laugh at the sight.

"Sorry but not sorry" I tell Ashley walking back into the living room she's in. She rolls her eyes.

"That bitch would not shut up for anything, it was like two in the morning and she just kept yapping away, I was so close to suffocating her, then she said that she was locked out of her hotel room because jack had her and his key so she couldn't get in and both of you wouldn't answer" She says and I laugh. I didn't know what to say, I can't exactly tell her right now about why Sarah couldn't get in the room.

"Girl quit complaining and go get ready lets go get some coffee" I tell her chuckling as her face lights up.

"Well you could have just started off with that" she says and walks to her room to get ready while I drop down on the couch and wait.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Half an hour later we're sitting outside a cafe drinking our coffee and eating our croissants.

I just finished telling Ashley everything that happened last night and this morning, her mouth is wide open like shes catching flies, while I just laugh at her face.

"Girl are you serious?" She says still shocked. She was so shocked that she didn't even interrupt my story.

I laugh and nod my head, her mouth opens again. I laugh hard this time and stopped when I felt a hand tap my shoulder.

I turn around and see a smiling Adam.

"Am I interrupting?" He asks with a smirk.

"Oh my gosh hi how are you! And no you're not" I say standing up.

"I was on my way to work, I saw you and I just had to stop and say hi"

"Oh well hi, i'm sorry how I just left you at the event, something.......came up, I guess" I say smiling as he shakes his head.

"Its fine, its just I didn't get time to ask you to dinner sometime" he says with a smirk but seriousness dancing in his eyes.

"Oh-um-" I was about to deny him until Ashley jumps in and cuts me off.

"She would love to go to dinner with you" she says getting up and putting her hand around my shoulders.

"Alyssa?" Adam asks like he wants my answer and not Ashley's.

"Yes I'd love to go to dinner with you" I said forcing a smile, he smiles and asks me for my number. We exchange numbers then he left after for work. Ashley and I go back to talking, well Ashley was talking, I was listening to her fangirl over Adam.

The whole time out with Ashley all I thought about was Jack. I know I shouldn't but I feel like he's hiding more from me than he's letting on. I don't know I could be wrong. Every time I go back to what happened last night I blush, its like a curse!

I just wish all my feelings towards him would disappear. After all he has done to me I still love him, like just write idiot on my forehead to make it more obvious! But I guess my brain is moving on faster than my heart because I just found myself saying yes to Adam like there was no tomorrow.

Adam! What would Adam want with a girl like me. I'm not tall, i'm just 5"5, I don't have the skinny body other girls have, I  don't wear makeup nor do I have an exciting life, its just go to classes come home watch Netflix while eating junk food till I get sleepy. I don't understand.

I was out of my trance once I hear the elevator ding indicating I'm on my floor. I sigh and started walking to my room. Ashley and I talked until she got fed up of me and wanted my brother, now I know what size dick he has.

I shudder at the memory. My that girl doesn't know how to keep her mouth sealed like I needed to know that my brothers dick was big

Shudder!

I know right!

I enter my room and walked to the living room. I walked around the black leather couch and dropped down on it.

A sigh escaping my lips.

Its six pm right now, after Ashley left me I toured the city a bit. It was pleasant. The pizza here is the bomb! I have to tell Amelia when i reach ho-

"Penny for your thoughts" I hear a deep raspy voice say breaking me out of my thoughts. I didn't even here him come in.

Slut don't you look at him!

Not his eyes!
Not his eyes!
Not his eyes!

I turn to look at him and his eyes capturing mine. He stands there in all his glory in a sweats and a white t-shirt. He was leaning on his bedroom door frame with his arms folded looking at me intently.

Bitch didn't I tell you don't look, its people like you who die in horror movies!
My conscience says.

"Well you can keep your penny"  I say then turning back to look at the wall in front of me.

"No you can't shut me out again" he says firmly, showing that this is not up for an argument, but me being the stubborn dummy I am started up the argument, because like I said I'm a dummy. 

"Watch me" I say getting up walking to my door ready to have the conversation end, but I think the gods love to mess with me because I feel his hand grab my wrist and spin me around into his chest. He wraps his hands around my waist holding me to him, then pushes me onto the little wall separating my room from the bathroom. We are so close to each other! Oh shit I forgot how to breathe, I forgot how to breathe!!

Our close proximity is messing with my head! His chest on my chest, his nose so close that I can feel his breath on my lips.

Why couldn't he be ugly.
My conscience says.

"Don't run away from me" he says through gritted teeth. I look anywhere but him, until he grabs my face and forces me to look at him. I look at him, as he sees my eyes he softens but still strong enough to still hold me against the wall.

"I'm sorry" he says, and I soften. What is he sorry for? That he technically tried walking out on me after we woke up from sex? Or is it the way he got on? I feel so weak for not fighting back and telling him leave me alone, to go back to his fiance, to tell him never talk to me again. But then he says he's sorry and I go weak like a dumbass and fall for his sorry every time.

My face hardens again in anger and I try to push him but its no use. I struggle for a little while until I give up.

"Just let me go! Just leave me alone! Stop coming into my life and fucking me up! Leave!!" I scream at him feeling the tears flow down my face.

"Fuck!" He shouts angrily " I can't Alyssa, I fucking can't leave you alone! You are mine! And you in the other hands of a man, just the thought wants me want to kill someone!" He says angrily. His voice bounces off the walls with rage. After a few moments of silence, I look at him in his eyes again bringing my hand up and passing it through his hair then bringing it down to his cheek and rub my thumb softly over his cheek and he leans into my touch with closed eyes.

"Every time I try to let you go, I see you and I just feel to bow at your feet and kiss the ground you walk on. I can't seem to leave you, its like something is pulling me towards you every time" he says eyes still closed, my heart swells up, I know how he feels, its the same with me. Maybe its me who has to let him go. But I just can't! Call me selfish but this is my jack, not Sarah's. He's been with me through every thing, and he's been such a gentleman while doing it. He's the one that wiped my tears away when my ex's broke my heart, he's the one that gave me a shoulder cry on, he's the one that when I was sad made me happy again with his lame ass jokes, he's the one that was there when no one else was, he helped me believe that I can pass college with flying colours. He made me feel so good about myself, I don't think I can let it all go just yet. Can I?

He opens his eyes, looks at me and smiles. He puts his head in the crock of my neck, his breath on my neck sending shivers down my spine while creating goosebumps. I smile and started passing my hand through his hair again.

Then I feel his soft plump pink lips start kissing my neck. I tried so hard to hold back my moan but I just couldn't when he kissed my sensitive spot. He smiles and started sucking and biting leaving his mark.

"Jack-uh-er-Jack" I say breathless trying to put the sentence together in my mind.

"Yes bunny" he says in between kisses still ravishing my neck.

"S-s-sarah" i say giving up on trying to find my words.

"She" kiss "left" kiss. He says. I freeze coming back to reality. Left? where?

"Where?" I say only half affected by his kisses.

"She left after I called off the wedding" he says.

"WAIT WHAT?"

HEY GUYS SORRY I'M LATE ON THIS UPDATE HAD TO STUDY HARD FOR A STUPID TEST, BUT YOUR WAIT WAS WORTH IT DON'T YOU THINK?

ANTYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER I SURE DID!

❤❤❤❤

-Avocadopraise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 83.5K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ♔ Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...
635 26 16
A forbidden love between a sister and her brother's best friend. Julia is a girl who lives in a dorm with many boys. They've been best friends since...
5K 136 22
"Okay, then allow me to offer a pact." He says, immediately making me a mixture of terrified and suspicious. "You say that I'm a jerk; a bully. So, w...
102K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...