Louis Tomlinson Imagines

By kingoflouve

Looking for one shots and short stories with you and Louis Tomlinson? Here you go. All wrote by yours truly More

(A/N)
Fixed Marriage
Fixed Marriage pt. 2
Fixed Marriage pt. 3
Fixed Marriage pt. 4
Fixed Marriage pt. 5
Divorce
Divorce pt. 2
Divorce pt. 3
Divorce pt. 4
Long Distance Relationship
Long Distance Relationship pt. 2
Long Distance Relationship pt. 3
Long Distance Relationship pt. 4
A Youtuber and a Popstar
A Youtuber and a Popstar pt. 2
Insecurities
Insecurities pt. 2
High School Love
High School Love pt. 2
Happy Ending?
Happy Ending? pt. 2
Happy Ending? pt. 3
Betrayed
Just A Friend
Just A Friend pt. 2
Just A Friend pt. 3
Just A Friend pt. 4
Heated Arguments
Does He Know?
A Youtuber and a Popstar (Special Chapter)
Back To You
IMPORTANT
I'm Not The Only One
Revealed
Cheating With You
Cheating With You pt. 2
PR Stunt
PR Stunt pt. 2
Pregnancy
Pregnancy pt. 2
He Leaves
He Leaves pt. 2
Let's Play A Game
Let's Play A Game pt. 2
Let's Play A Game pt. 3
Accident
Accident pt. 2
Let's Play A Game pt. 4
Let's Play A Game pt. 5
Just Like You
Crush
The CEO
Mutual Understanding
Mutual Understanding pt. 2
Crush pt. 3
Crush pt. 4
Little Black Dress
Crush pt. 5
Miss You
Christmas Eve
My Vow
Fairy Tale
Fairy Tale pt. 2
You
Babysitter
Babysitter pt. 2
Laser Tagging
Pretend
Pretend pt. 2
Hello

Crush pt. 2

2.4K 56 20
By kingoflouve

Bored.

Why? Because it's your favorite class.

You glance at the wall clock for the twentieth time. Time feels really slow when it comes to Math class.

"class dismissed."

Your eyes lit up when you heard the magic words you've been dying to hear.

Finally, you're free!

You stretch your arms, moving your neck from side to side.

"Come on, I'm really hungry." Jade say pulling you.

"Me too." You walk hurriedly towards the door. Because you're afraid that...

"Miss (Y/L/N)."

Oh come on.

You almost cursed but you rolled your eyes before facing your teacher. She's probably going to request you something to do for her like she always does every single time.

"Yes ma'am?!" That came out loud.

"Are you angry?" She squinted her eyes, strictness in her voice.

"N-no Ms. Harrison." You say.

"I have a favor." She motioned you to come closer to her desk. You knew it.

You lok at Jade and Bret, "go ahead. I'll meet at the school café.

"Okayy," then they left. You walk over to your teacher's desk.

"Can you please bring these to my student in 11th grade?" She hands you some workbooks, "He will need these today and I have a meeting so I can't give this to him."

"Sure ma'am," you have no other choice anyway. She spoke again, "Thank you (Y/N). Just look for him, his name is Louis Tomlinson and his room is in 305."

You didn't give much attention to what she's saying, just constantly nodding and started to walk away.

You look at the workbook and a name caught your eyes, making you stop on your tracks.

Wait a second.

Is this...?

"... his name is Louis Tomlinson"

Your teacher's voice keep replaying in your head.

You'll give these to Louis Tomlinson, as in, Louis?

Wow, the heaven is being good to you today.

You hug the books to your chest, feeling a rush of excitement that you'll be able to see him face to face again.

You immediately ran upstairs, skipping every steps of the stairs.

Much to your enthusiasm, you didn't realize you were about to bump into someone.

The books flew to the air and you fell to the ground, landing on your butt.

"Ow," you say out of pain.

"Are you alright?" You look up to see a pair of hazel eyes.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Sorry, I wasn't looking." You apologize. You stood up and straighten out your uniform.

He doesn't respond for a second, "It's alright." The books you were holding are scattered on the floor.

He spoke, "here let me help you."

You both pick up the books and after doing so, he gave you the other ones, "thank you." You smile.

He gave you a cute smile. Hey, he's good-looking too. Why are there so many handsome guys in this school?

"I'm Zayn." He suddenly introduced, offering you a handshake, "and you are??"

You pause then answered, "(Y/N)." You accepted his handshake.

"Zayn?" A voice broke the silence, you both turn around and your eyes met with a very familiar ocean ones.

"Hey," he look at you directly, "I know you."

What, he knows you?

You swear your heart can't chill to this moment.  He always makes you feel this way.

"You know her?" You forgot Zayn's existence for a second there.

"Yeah, you're the one who faint from being hit by the soccer ball." He said in amusement, still looking at you.

You cheeks flushed. He even remembered that.

"What's your name again?" He questions.

"I-I'm (Y/N)."

"Nice to meet you (Y/N). I'm Louis." Of course you knew him already. But you can't hide your happiness. At last, he finally knows your name.

Off to a great start, my friend.

Before you forgot, "Uhh Louis. I think these are yours," you definitely know it's his but you just said it so he won't get suspicious, "Ms. Harrison wanted me to give it to you."

"Oh," he reach out for the books, "Thank you, (Y/N)." Your name just sounds so smooth, coming out from his mouth.

"W-welcome," you're really trying to control your emotions. "I'll get going now." You told them both but you're talking specifically to Louis.

"Okay, see you again (Y/N)." Zayn said. You nod and turned to walk away, happily swaying your hands side by side.

14th of February...

It's Valentine's Day. As soon as you stepped in the school gates, as very much expected, you saw chocolates, bears, flowers, red and heart-shaped things everywhere.

"Happy Valentine's Day bitches!" Bret popped out of nowhere, making you jolt.

"Bret! So loud!" Jade complained.

"Sorry, but hey I got something for you two." He gave you and Jade a rose.

You awed at his gesture, "Thanks for remembering us Bretty."

"Duh, I would rather give my main hoes these than to spend my money on useless fuccboi's." Bret says, flipping his non-existent long hair.

"Damn right!" Jade says, high-fiving Bret. "And here are my gifts for you two." She gave you friendship bracelets.

You thanked her and put out two boxes of homemade cookies from the tote bag.

"Yay! Is this for us?" You nod. "I always craved for your baked cookies!" They say.

You laugh, "yeah and I still have another one here..."

"You giving it to your prince charming?" Bret took the hint.

"Yup. But I don't know how, I'm very shy to give it to him personally."

"Then let's just leave it on his desk at lunch time." Jade suggests.

At lunch time, they immediately dragged you to the third floor to his classroom. You all hid at the corner, waiting for all the students to leave. Later on, you sneakily went inside his classroom.

You search for his chair, and you finally saw it. It is full of valentine gifts and it made you frown a little.

What do you expect? He's one of the popular guys on campus. So it's given he has many admirers, not just you.

"Wow, is that Kitkat? Imma go steal it." Bret says.

"Bret," Jade warned him.

"What? He won't even notice with these tons of sweets." He reasoned out.

"Will he even appreciate mine?" You ask, worried.

"Hmmm, I got a solution for that." Bret said, clearing out his desk, putting all the gifts on the floor.

"What are you doing??" You ask. He gets the box from your hand and placed it on Louis' desk.

"There," clapping both of his hands, "he will absolutely positively see and appreciate this."

"Nice job Bret. I'm sure of it too." Jade agrees, "And you even made it will all your heart." She reads the note you put above the cookie box.

Hi Louis,

Here's a simple gift for you. I made this with all my heart and I hope you appreciate it. :)

Happy Valentines Day.

- (your name's initial)

"Oh my.. we need to go!" Bret whispered, dragging you out quickly. Later on, you see Louis going in the classroom.

You hid again and you watch him get confused as to why the gifts for him are on the ground. He observes the box of cookies above his desk, he might be reading the note.

He opened the box and eat a piece of cookie. You guess he liked it because he smiled then look at the note again. It made your heart flutter.

You went on with the day. After classes you proceeded to your locker alone and when you opened it, an envelope fell to the floor.

You pick it up and opened the envelope. It revealed a valentine's card.

You open it and there was a letter.

Hello (Y/N). I've always admired you since we met. And I want to confess my love for you, meet me at the garden after classes.

Very strange, since you never received something like this before.

Who's it from anyway? You can't think of someone who will give you this.

Unless...

You shake your head. It's impossible, why would he?

But you're hoping with the 'what if' in your mind. And there's only one way to found out.

You went straight to the garden, with the letter in your hand.

You arrived and there's noone yet. So you waited.

After a matter of seconds, someone arrived. You turn around and you saw that familiar eyes again.

Your heart started to pound.

He walks over and he's smiling directly at you. He's holding a box of chocolate in his hands.

"L-Louis." You spoke out once you're face to face.

"Hi." A simple word but it makes you explode in happiness.

"You came."

You spin around, and you see Zayn approaching you.

"What?" You whispered. You give him a puzzled look.

Then you figured.

You lift the letter to his face, "this is from yours?"

Zayn nods, "I knew I liked you since the first time I met you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

That was so sudden. You're all flustered.

You turn to look at Louis. He doesn't seem to look bothered, "w-what about you, Louis? D-Do you have something to tell me?" You wanted to make sure, you hold onto the little hope you have.

He shook his head.

Ouch.

"Then why are you here and what are you holding?" You're a little desperate now.

"Oh," he look at the chocolate, "this was from an admirer and I was only passing by. Then I came across witnessing this." He looks at Zayn.

"You two look good together." He said smiling and tapped Zayns back. "I got to go now."

Zayn spoke, "you didn't answer me. Does that mean you say yes?"

You didn't respond, you just watch Louis walk away.

And that little hope you had was gone.

•••

Oh no wtf why did I do that...
Now I miss zouis so much. They are and will always be my favorite bromance ship ok I'm gonna go cry in the corner

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 4.7K 68
Imagines with Louis The Tommo Tomlinson [ALL OF THIS IMAGINES ARE WRITTEN BY ME!SO PLEASE DON'T STEAL THEM!] [With Pictures and GIFs]
20K 313 14
A collection of short stories with Louis Tomlinson ©2016
10.7K 157 13
These are some Larry one shots which I might ever write a short story for. if one gets a lot of comments i'll work harder on it so tell me if you wan...
332K 4.6K 44
Just some random Larry Stylinson one shots I wrote :) Mostly fluff so read at your own risk !