Not good enough?

By ElliotFletcher

~PROLOGUE~ It happened a while ago never really wanted to remember that day much. I was 18 just getting my... More

Not good enough?
Him
Go away
The party
Day care saviour
can we meet up?
hold
I forgot...
That means...
Time skip
Shes mine
Confused
Baby wants out
Hurry it up
Sneak peek
my baby girl...
a not so nice thanksgiving evening
Where is my baby
do you feel pain?
Mine
AUTUMN
More and more
More and more

Woke up and I am naked!

14.4K 407 15
By ElliotFletcher

My head was literally pounding making my lips part and a loud groan escape from my mouth, I don't even remember what happened last night it was all really blurry.

Where am I would be the first thought running through my head,but it seems really cliche since I know I can still smell the scent of the house I was at last night. So I know I am in a random room owned to the crazy party house.

I pulled myself up,but went crashing back down to the cushiony bed when a strong arm wrapped around my waist. I froze someone is in this bed with me,and what is worse is that I am completely naked.

Oh my god what have I done did I fuck somebody that I did not even know?

I looked to the side and everything started to crash down you know who was sitting beside me very well naked on the bed with his damn arm around me?

Brock Carterson.

I screamed bloody murder making him jump up and awake then fall considering the bed was tilting. How did the bed break?

"What the hell?!" Brock yelled rubbing his forehead as he turned my way,

Once he caught sight of me his eyes widened and he looked down covering his member which I do not want to see.

"Oh shit did we?" He said his face tinged with a rose color I nodded realizing how sore in between my legs were.

"Oh my god I am going to get killed!" I said covering myself with a sheet and picking up whats left of my clothes which was just my bra.

Brock stayed silent it seemed like he was talking to his wolf which so happens to be named Brock also. He furrowed his eyebrows in anger as he let out a heavy sigh pulling on his boxers and searched for his discarded pants.

I huffed in annoyance seeing that my dress was literally ripped to shreds and I only had a fucking bra like are you kidding me just my luck.

"Here" a hand suddenly appeared in front of vision holding a dark blue colored shirt in my face,

"Thanks" I whispered blushing like a tomato as I threw the shirt on trying cover as much as possible of myself.

I cant believe this happened it seems so cliche it all happened really fast but it did happen I just hope nothing goes wrong.

I looked to the side spotting my phone on the floor in the corner and ran towards it unlocking it and calling Mya. The rings kept going and going until her voice mail came on saying she was busy and didn't have time for it.

"Do you need a ride?" Brock asked awkwardly as he heard my sigh of frustration,

"No it would be to much trouble I can probably get my brother to pick me up" I said turning around to face him as I brought up my brothers contact,

"Yeah and have him find you half naked in my shirt no thank you" he said whistling at the end as our eyes met,

There it was that mysterious glint in his eyes that passed by in an instant I was for sure it had to mean something,but myself didn't even know what it was or meant.

"Well we better get going before the owners of the house find us!" Brock said breaking my train of thoughts as he headed out the door,

Wait owner?!?

LATER

I finally arrived at home still wearing Brock's shirt after he insisted I keep it until I get into the house so no one sees me have dressed. I could still see the possessive look in his eyes when he said half dressed it made me feel warm inside.

Even though I knew nothing was going to happen between us I feel that he is warming up to me in some sort of way.

I sighed inhaling the scent of Brock loving it way too much then I really should and headed into the kitchen. It was 8:45 in the morning meaning I still had about 20 minutes to go to caribou get some snacks and coffee and get a nice shower and get changed before I go to the daycare center.

I took a quick shower scrubbing myself with my vanilla and strawberry products and dried myself as fast as I could. I pulled my wet hair into a messy bun and pulled on a light purple pink product sweater with boy sweat pants.

I was being bummy today unlike yesterday when I wore all high class clothes to show the day care center I meant business.

I pulled on my converse and adjusted my hair, grabbing my keys I exited the house heading towards my car.

This day will maybe get better than earlier.

After day care I decided to just go straight home I was so worried Brock would arrive to pick up Johnny,but thankfully his original parents came to retrieve him.

So once I entered my house I almost fell to the floor with exhaustion who knew taking care of kids was gonna be so much work?

I walked to my bedroom and pulled off my clothing pulling on a baggy sweater and leggings with comfy socks. I love getting lazy cause it is always so comfortable!

My stomach grumbled insiting that I stuff it with food and right now it was asking for some chocolate chip pancakes.

I pulled out the ingredients and kitchen utensils and started to pour and stir making a mess on me and the counter while making them. Finally the pancakes were on the stove being currently flipped by me the drooling faced hungry woman.

I stacked the 4 pancakes on top of one of another and poured myself a glass of milk as I lathered the chocolate pancakes in syrup. I just couldn't stop my mouth from watering the pancakes in front of me just look like a chef made them.

I was about to drive my fork into the gooey goodness when my phone rang, sighing I made my way to the bedroom and fished for my phone in my bag.

Finally I caught hold of the loud phone and answered it with a bored 'hello',

"Hey Autumn whats up?" Myas bubbly voice said on the other end, I rolled my eyes

"I don't know the sky or the fact you left me drunk at a party?" I said sarcastically 

I walked back to the kitchen noticing my pancakes once more and smiled evilly as I sat down ready to devour it all. I clicked the phone to speaker and set it beside me shoving a mouth full of pancakes in my mouth,

"I will forgive you if you give me 30$ and stop screaming like a banshee!" I said gulping down my pancaked with a sip of milk,

"That can work but can you please stop talking with your mouth full I can barely hear what your saying!" She giggled on the other end I rolled my eyes taking another bite of my food and making weird noises into the phone.

Myas giggle was heard through out the kitchen I smiled saying a goodbye to Mya cause I could barely keep my eyes open.

I finished the last of my pancakes and threw the plate into the sink, I walked into my room and threw myself onto the bed sleep consuming me not even seconds later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 24.1K 11
I was almost to the door when I remembered the leather jacket I brought. I turned back to the room and just as I entered the most wonderful smell hit...
199 0 25
Alpha Xerox had always hated rogues. Something about them annoyed the shit out of him. After all he lost his family to rogues making him take the Alp...
2.7M 96.1K 37
He hissed as the alcohol touched his bleeding wound and he grabbed my hand. His touch ignited a flame and I knew that later I might have to treat mys...
12.2K 722 32
Mature Content. 18+ Leigh has a secret. Jace is about to become Alpha. Garrett is already an Alpha. Samantha indulges her Alpha's fantasies. Olivia i...