Louis Tomlinson Imagines

By kingoflouve

Looking for one shots and short stories with you and Louis Tomlinson? Here you go. All wrote by yours truly More

(A/N)
Fixed Marriage
Fixed Marriage pt. 2
Fixed Marriage pt. 3
Fixed Marriage pt. 4
Fixed Marriage pt. 5
Divorce
Divorce pt. 2
Divorce pt. 3
Divorce pt. 4
Long Distance Relationship
Long Distance Relationship pt. 2
Long Distance Relationship pt. 3
Long Distance Relationship pt. 4
A Youtuber and a Popstar
A Youtuber and a Popstar pt. 2
Insecurities
Insecurities pt. 2
High School Love
High School Love pt. 2
Happy Ending?
Happy Ending? pt. 2
Happy Ending? pt. 3
Betrayed
Just A Friend
Just A Friend pt. 2
Just A Friend pt. 3
Just A Friend pt. 4
Heated Arguments
Does He Know?
A Youtuber and a Popstar (Special Chapter)
Back To You
IMPORTANT
I'm Not The Only One
Revealed
Cheating With You
Cheating With You pt. 2
PR Stunt
PR Stunt pt. 2
Pregnancy
Pregnancy pt. 2
He Leaves
He Leaves pt. 2
Let's Play A Game
Let's Play A Game pt. 2
Let's Play A Game pt. 3
Accident
Accident pt. 2
Let's Play A Game pt. 4
Let's Play A Game pt. 5
Just Like You
Crush
The CEO
Crush pt. 2
Mutual Understanding pt. 2
Crush pt. 3
Crush pt. 4
Little Black Dress
Crush pt. 5
Miss You
Christmas Eve
My Vow
Fairy Tale
Fairy Tale pt. 2
You
Babysitter
Babysitter pt. 2
Laser Tagging
Pretend
Pretend pt. 2
Hello

Mutual Understanding

2.7K 56 14
By kingoflouve

*1 new notification*

You look at your phone to see there's a new message. When you saw his name, you unlock your phone.

Louis:
hey baby. Where are you?

Your heart went crazy when he called you that.

You replied.

You:
I'm on my way.
Is it about to start?

You just finished on your part-time and you went to a convenience store first to buy him a water and energy drink.

Louis:
In about thirty minutes
And I need you here. :)

You smile to yourself, paying for what you bought at the counter.

You:
Haha okay, see you later.

Louis:
Alright, see you later love.
Looking forward to seeing you
cheering for me. ;)

He just doesn't know how it makes you smile when he calls you sweet names.

You giggled like a school girl. You replied,

You:
See you soon. x

You waited for him to reply but he didn't anymore. You had that little hope that he will say 'I love you' even if it's impossible.

Why is it impossible? Well because... you don't know what kind of label your relationship is— if you can even say you have a relationship.

Yep, that's right.

Sure, you have late-night calls, simple glances, being sweet and such. There's no denying that you both have feelings for each other.

But as I said... you don't even know what you have.

You treat each other in a special way but no commitments are involved.

He didn't not court you, and you didn't answer him.

More than friends but less than lovers.

You don't know your role in his life.

Most certainly, he's not your boyfriend and you're definitely not his girlfriend. And you can't assume he's the one.

You only have this thing called, 'Mutual Understanding'.

It is, in other words, a mess.

But why do you settle for this kind of relationship?

You don't know. Maybe because this is the only thing you can and will ever be.

You went out of your thoughts when you finally arrived. You went to the bleachers and find somewhere to sit.

"(Y/N)!" You see Liam waving at you and you wave back. You approach him and you see the other boys.

"You're just in time." Zayn says, handing you an extra soda.

"Thanks," you took a sip.

"What do you have in there?" Niall asked peeking at the paper bag in your hands.

"Just an energy drink and water for him." You say.

They gave you a sly look then later on teased you.

Yeah, they're the only ones who knew about you and Louis. His friends know, at least.

You're sitting with them at the second row. The players are warming up while the cheerleaders are performing.

You search for Louis and you see him. You watch him, and he's looking good as ever. Moments after, your eyes met. You wave at him and he smiled waving back.

Their coach whistled, giving them a break. He walks toward your direction.

"Hey lads. Hey (Y/N)." He casually greets. You smile at him.

"Ya boys got any towel?" He asked to the boys. They shrugged then he looks at you again.

You remember you got your handkerchief with you and you slowly give it to him, "here"

"Thank you." He accepted it, making your hands touch then he dabbed it on his sweating face.

"And I got something for you." You say and hand out the two bottle of drinks from the paper bag.

"For me?" You nod and he reach out.

"Thank you so much." He let out another smile. It makes you smile when he smiles at you.

He drank the Powerade then another whistle from his coach signaling that the game's about to start.

"I'll be going now." He winked at you.

"Good-" you were about to wish him good luck but he already left.

The game's already heated even if it just started. It's pretty intense, both teams are really competing to kick the ball to each goals.

On the other hand, Louis doesn't score. He's the team captain but he's lacking at playing. There's a point that the other team's winning.

His head coach called time-out and he got scolded. You don't know what's happening to him.

The game went back again and he's still not doing well. There's a plenty of times that he looked at your direction but you didn't mind it.

"What's happening to him?" You asked Harry who's sitting beside you.

"'Cause you don't cheer for him." He concluded.

"What???" You say. How absurd is that?

"I don't know, but you should. Maybe it works." Harry says.

"Wow, that's very logical Harry." You shake your head but smiling.

"Just freaking cheer for him!!!" He shout at you along with the screams of the crowd.

You watch the ball being kicked to him.

"There he goes, (Y/N)!"

You let out a heavy breath and started to shout, "Go Louis!"

He didn't hear it.

"Louder!" The boys told you. Such a supportive and motivating lads.

You stood up, giving your heart out, "GO LOUIS!" This time he heard it. He looked at you for a few seconds then he smirked. He looked confident and— he scored.

"I knew it was gonna work!" Harry proudly exclaimed.

After a few minutes, he's got so many scores points up until to the last second. Their opponent went behind and his team won.

The crowd cheered and so did you. Louis was carried by his teammates, with the trophy in his hands.

After the hype went down, the boys pulled you up to go congratulate Louis.

You were about to until you look at him with a girl in a cheerleader outfit, her arms wrapped around Louis' neck.

What you didn't expect is when she pulled away and leaned in, giving him a full kiss on the lips.

•••

part 2 for this??

part 2 for my other imagine called Crush will be up tomorrow :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 1.4K 23
✧・゚: *it's a safe place here・゚✧
1.5K 18 4
One shot's stories and imagines made for Directioners
3.3K 635 63
Sometimes when I'm laying in bed ready to sleep, the room is dark with a little light on the side. I imagine, I imagine another life, another time...
1.3K 18 11
Just couple of short stories about y/n and Louis Requests gladly welcomed <3