Stranger Things: The Lost Fam...

By The_Grey_Wolf_810

It is 1985, in Hawkins, Indiana. Jane Ives, better known as Eleven, has nearly a year left to live a free chi... More

Ego
The healing of Olivia Randall
The Freak Thief
Ice and Snow?
Six's vengance
What is Love?
Will meets Twelve (Winter)
Bonding
A Promise
Castle Byers
Sister
The Demobat
Seattle
Photo Album
El's discovery
Hoppers news
The Snowstorm
Torn Apart
"It's a Theory."
The secret of Sam Owens
The Warning
The Girl with Red Eyes
Road Trip
Ives Residence
Rescuing Hopper
Mistletoe
Announcement
The Flu
The Ring
Freak
The Junkyard
The Confession
Nancy's secret
Pain
True Feelings
The Break In
The Plan
Awakening
Friends Don't Lie
Confrontation
Always in my Heart
You are my Family
Until next Time
1991

Prologue

1.1K 10 3
By The_Grey_Wolf_810

The year was 1976 in December, in Hawkins, Indiana. Close to Christmas. The time was night, a strong snowstorm had taken place. It was at the Hawkins laboratory. In the laboratory were scientists, though some people called them bad men. A group of scientists and doctors walked down a hallway, to the room 006A. In that room was a child.
When the men had come to the room, a doctor took out a key. This man was Martin Brenner. He unlocked, and opened the door slowly, looking inside. There was a girl, no older than ten.
The doctors went inside. Dr. Brenner spoke up. "Hello, young lady." He said. The girl looked at him. "Doctor Evans told me about you. Your...Abilities." The girl gave a nervous look. "They deserved it." She said quietly.
"You are referring to your fight at your school?" Brenner asked. The girl nodded. "It was dangerous, you know." Brenner said. The girl looked at Brenner and the other doctors, an angered look on her face.
"You took me from my family." She said. Brenner nodded. "It had to be done. We have to keep you safe." He said. He held put his hand. He knew Doctor Evans wasn't kind to the girl. Brenner thought he would try something different. "My name is Doctor Martin Brenner." He said. "What is yours?" The girl looked at Brenner's hand, and shook it. "Adrienne." She said. Brenner smiled. "Your real name, my dear." Adrienne rolled up her sleeve. There were the numbers 006. "Six." She said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 125 20
A couple of months after moving away, the Byers family and Eleven come back to Hawkins to celebrate the holidays. Will is delighted with his new life...
13.2K 383 48
This takes place between seasons 2-3 of Stranger Things and is from Will's point of view. Everything that has happened to him has been for a reason...
12.1K 522 15
** COMPLETED FOR NOW ** The existence of another dimension filled with monsters underneath the small town of Hawkins, Indiana, never came close to cr...
61.2K 831 26
Y/N Henderson who is Dustin's sister finds out she has powers and Is taken to the lab where they do experiments on her and one day she escapes and re...