Senran Kagura: Path Towards L...

By Rekxyen

Meet Lucian. A kind-hearted boy but was abused by girls his age, and has a hard time dealing with it, meaning... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Uneasy Encounters with the Hanzo Girls
Chapter 2: Training, and Intrusion
Chapter 3: Elemental Training, Darkness Awakening? Who's on the move?
Chapter 4: Summoning, New Techniques, Kitty Training?
Chapter 5: Dreams of Despair? Elemental Prowess! Encounters at the Hot Spring.
Chapter 6: Guys stay chill, while girls get rowdy? Unknown Premonition!
Chapter 7: Hidden Agenda's, First Mission, Evil Envelops, Genius Shines!
Chapter Special: A very lewd, yet weird Christmas.
Chapter 8: Chains of Torture, Uncontrolled Impulses Surge!
Chapter 9: Origin of Light and Darkness, Ties of Love? When to awaken?
Chapter 11: Bonding, The Plan Begins!
Chapter 10: Forest of Graves, Facing your own demons? Lucian awakened.
Chapter 10.5: Valentine Day Special. Path towards future Love?
Chapter 12: Empty Words, Imprisoned Light
Chapter 13: No Closure, Two sides of Lucian. A Maid that Heals the Heart.
Chapter 14: Deal with the Devil's Clown, Strength of Hate, Training once again
Beginning of the Hebijo Arc, and new ideas along with Season 2 Choices
Spread the word people!
Chapter Short: Does Asuka know about it? About what?
Chapter Special: Sickness leads to Trouble. Lucian's Nurse?
Yandere Tales? New Senran Story
Chapter 15: Controlling the Power, Hibari's Request? Hanzo Academy Invaded
Chapter 16: Hibari's Fight, Ikaruga's Fury, & Yagyu's Mentality.
Chapter Special: Lucian's Birthday, Memory's Outcome.
Chapter 17: Yagyu's Mentality Part 2, Insanity Drive, Hibari vs Yagyu!
Chapter 18: Yagyu's Nightmare, Distrust Among The Group, A Sin of the Past.
Thank you guys. 22k reads. Reason why I made this fanfic.
Halloween Special 2: Katsuragi...why? Miracle or Treat?
Chapter 19: Fragmented Origin, Wind Training, A Sweet Side?
Christmas Special: A Baby's Surprise
Valentine's Special Lucian & Ikaruga's Date
Chapter 20: A Mere Puppet, Fear of Oneself, A Promise to Asuka, Memory Fragments
Questions that you want answered for next chapter.
Chapter 21: Rescuing Hibari, Yoma Seal Awakens.
Christmas Special: The Infection.
Chapter 22: Hanzo Girls vs Hebijo Girls Part 1: Tensions Rise & Powers Unleashed
Chapter 23: Hanzo Girls Vs Hebijo Girls Part 2: Downfall, Ancient Memories
Season 1 Finale! Chapter 24: Yoma Seal Evolved, Outcome!
Questions & Answers with Team Hanzo & Hebijo

Halloween Special: Treat or Horror?

944 13 14
By Rekxyen

Hello people welcome to the Halloween special. I hope you people enjoy and brush your teeth from eating all those sweets. Also this is non-canon to the story. SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO LET'S GET HYPER AS FUCK!!!!

Lucian's POV

Lucian: Ah Halloween Night the perfect time for costumes and candy, not to mention ...

Ghori: PRANK NIGHT!

Lucian: Gah!

I looked behind and saw Ghori behind me wearing a hyperactive smile on his face.

Ghori: Yo man let's get ready to prank some people!

Hikaraya: I'd rather you don't. Remember what happened last time?

*flashback to Ghori and Hikaraya 8 years old.* 3rd POV

Ghori: Come on Hikaraya! This prank is gonna be awesome!

Hikaraya: Um are you sure about this? We could get into a whole lot of trouble for doing this.

Ghori: Ah what's the worse that can happen?

Ghori then picked up three eggs, and began to throw them at a house. By then Hikaraya planned to give Ghori a little scare.

Hikaraya: Well this ought to teach him how to not get into trouble.

He picked up a rock and threw it where the egg met the window and made it crash.

*crash*

Ghori: Uh-oh! Wait was that window fragile?! If so I gotta.

???: You crazy kid get back here!

Ghori ran away and Hikaraya remained hidden behind a tree.

Hikaraya: Well hopefully he learned his lesson.

*flashback ends Lucian's POV*

Ghori: Now that I think about it...yeah best not try that again.

Lucian: Well egging someone's house is bad in its own case, I think it's best not to do it again.

Ghori: Well let's get our trick or treat bags and let's get some candy.

Lucian: Sure but let's change into our costumes. So what are we going to dress up as?

Ghori: Well we'll tell you when we're finished putting on our costumes.

Lucian: All right.

After we put on our costumes I never anticipated Ghori and Hikaraya to wear something like that as for me. My costume was Vegeta's Whis Outfit.

While for Ghori he was dressed as Goku from the original Dragonball.

As for Hikaraya I never anticipated he would dress up as Alucard.

Lucian: Wow those costumes look cool.

Ghori: I can say the same about yours too yo.

Lucian: All right let's meet the rest of the girls. You did say that Airi and Merola are busy weren't they?

Ghori: Yeah unfortunately since they're caught up with work....but I wonder what Katsuragi's gonna wear for Halloween.

Lucian: Knowing her something indecent.

Hikaraya: True words have never been spoken until right now.

We went downstairs and I immediately saw the girls outfits. Katsuragi's I'm questioning so much right now it made my mind shut down.

Lucian's mind

Brain: DOES NOT COMPUTE, DOES NOT COMPUTE SYSTEM SHUT DOWN.

Back to Lucian

As for Ikaruga's I had to double take on what she's wearing I won't lie she did look beautiful in that. But it revealed a lot. Asuka's was somewhat fine and she was going with that boy Suzuki who was dressed like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat except he was trying really hard not to drool over Asuka's costume. Yagyu's questioning a lot right now, as for Hibari I don't really know what costume that was but it gave off a cute appeal if anything all she needed was some pants or an. outfit to cover up.

Ikaruga: Oh Lucian hello and nice costume.

Lucian: Thank you and uh...(damn think of something and stop looking at her breasts! Just focus on her face. Man what is happening to me lately I've gotten less self control than I normally would.) That's a really good costume Ikaruga.

Ikaruga: Thank you very much.

Lucian: (Okay avoided that mess.)

Katsuragi: So Lucian what do you think of this costume?

Lucian: I think you just shattered the image of pure nuns everywhere.

Hikaraya: Agreed.

Ghori: Seriously?! I think she looks great in that.

Katsuragi: See at least one guy understands.

Lucian: Right. Also Yagyu.

Yagyu: Yes?

Lucian: Why are your wearing a bunny outfit?

Yagyu: I decided to dress like this for Hibari since she loves rabbits.

Lucian: Uh right. So Asuka how are you and Suzuki doing?

Asuka: We're getting along fine aren't we Suzuki.

Suzuki:...

Lucian: I think you fried his brain with that costume. The mighty Scorpion felled by one costume placed on the right girl that he likes.

At that point Asuka had a shade of red on her face.

Asuka: Well I decided to wear it and see what Suzuki thinks about it.

Lucian: Looks like it's super effective. So everybody ready?

Everyone: Yes.

Lucian: Time for the quest of candy!

After splitting up into groups Asuka was paired with Suzuki, Katsuragi was paired with Ghori, Ikaruga was paired with me, Yagyu and Hibari were paired up with Hikaraya. As he agreed to make sure that Hibari is safe when Yagyu's not around.

Asuka's POV

It felt a bit chilly thanks to the costume I had but I didn't mind it. As we kept walking a couple of guys were looking at me lustfully but I wrapped my arms around Suzuki's to let them know that I'm taken. It was pretty nice to be around him and to be honest it was really fun being around him since Suzuki is being super shy so I decided to break the ice

Asuka: Thank you for being with me in this night Suzuki.

Suzuki: Uh yeah sure! Um thank you very much Asuka...uh I-I-I-I-I'm glad I was able to spend time with you this night.

Asuka: So when we get back how about we swap candy and if there's something I want you can have something really good.

Suzuki: W-w-what's that?

Asuka: Heehee you're really cute when you act all shy. But relax you're with me, and you don't have to be nervous I won't bite...maybe just a little bit.

Suzuki: What?

I quickly sucked on his neck while he moaned a little giving him a hickie.

Asuka: Heehee told you I would bite only a little.

Suzuki: Hehe right.

Asuka: See now you're not being nervous anymore.

Suzuki: Guess you "biting" me is working.

Asuka: I guess so. Ao want to get some more candy along the way before we head back to Hanzo?

Suzuki: Sure.

We went with every house on the street we visited and managed to get a lot of candy before returning back to Hanzo.

Asuka: Thank you Suzuki.

Suzuki: No problem Asuka.

-----Katsuragi and Ghori. Katsuragi's POV

I was walking with Ghori and we talked about a lot of stuff and he also taught me how to perfect my kicks. Along the way a lot of guys were staring at me and talking a lot about me as we passed by but I ignored them all I wanted to do was spend time with him.

Katsuragi: So you look like you're having fun.

Ghori: With you girl it's always fun.

Katsuragi: Hope you save that "fun" for later.

Ghori: (Oh yeah!)

We went by several houses and got some really good candy but along the way we stopped by a convenience store.

Katsuragi: Hey how about we get something good here?

Ghori: Sure what is it girl?

Katsuragi: Ehehehe you'll see.

I left him outside the store and quickly went to find some Pocky sticks and bought them.

Ghori: You want to play that game.

Katsuragi: Mmhm so ready?

Ghori: You're on.

We both placed the ends of the Pocky stick in our mouths and inched our faces closer to each other until our lips met and then made out from there occasionally with him groping my breasts making me moan a little.

Katsuragi: Eager aren't we?

Ghori: Yep sure am.

Katsuragi: All right then let's get back to Hanzo Academy for some "fun."

Ghori: Woohoo!

-----Hibari, Yagyu, and Hikaraya Yagyu's POV.

I was with Hibari and Hikaraya as we were trick or treating and while my costume and Hibari's did manage to get the attention of a lot of boys, Hikaraya was behind us and giving glares at the boys. It was then Hibari went off to go and get candy from another person's house. I took this chance to speak with him.

Yagyu: Tell me Hikaraya.

Hikaraya: Yes?

Yagyu: Why did you choose to tag along with us.

Hikaraya: Simple if you were gone for awhile then who would protect Hibari?

Yagyu: Yes I do suppose you're right about that. Hibari means everything to me.

Hikaraya: I see, well then your commitment is great since you decided to wear that questionable outfit. But that's none of my business.

I was about to say something but Hibari came back looking very happy.

Hibari: Yagyu, Hikaraya! I got a lot of candy from that house come on go to it too.

Yagyu: All right.

I complied with Hibari's request and so did Hikaraya.

Yagyu: I would say this wraps up for trick or treating for tonight.

Hibari: What but I want to go on a bit longer.

Yagyu: Very well then we'll keep going.

Hikaraya:...I will follow then until we get back to Hanzo.

------Ikaruga and Lucian Ikaruga's POV

I was walking with Lucian and as we were walking we kept talking about how our training was going.

Ikaruga: So how was your training?

Lucian: It's going pretty good how about you?

Ikaruga: It's going fine as well. So tell me what made you want to dress like that? And what is it supposed to be?

Lucian: Prince of all Saiyans Vegeta! And I could ask the same thing about you if anything that costume it looks good but reveals a lot.

Ikaruga: Well it's my uniform for when I put on a show for the kids.

Lucian: (Wait show?....Kids? What? Kids watch her dress like that?!) I see and what is it supposed to be?

Ikaruga: I am BC Mask!

Lucian: Right. I think I should attend to those shows you mentioned and see for myself I never anticipated you for a stage performer.

Ikaruga: Well when I put on this costume and just perform on stage I feel happy and hoyful seeing the smiles on kids faces.

Lucian: Well that's good to hear keep at it.

Ikaruga: Lucian if you want you can perform with me.

Lucian: Seriously?!

Ikaruga: Mmhm it would be fun if both of us performed.

Lucian: I'll think about it.

We kept on going to houses asking for candy until it was time to head back towards Hanzo Academy.

Lucian: So ready to head back?

Ikaruga: Yes.

We went back and saw most of the group back at Hanzo.

Lucian: We've returned!

Asuka: Hello Lucian and Ikaruga.

Lucian: So what happened with him?

I pointed to an unconcious Suzuki.

Asuka: He's just exhausted from today.

It was then I noticed the hickies on his neck.

Lucian: (Yep really exhausted might work.) So where's Ghori and Katsuragi?

Asuka: Upstairs.

Lucian: Uh no reason. I just wanted to see if the group is all back together.

Hikaraya: So I take it your candy trip went well?

Ikaruga: Yes it did where's Hibari and Yagyu?

Hikaraya: Over there trading candies.

I looked over and saw those two were swapping candies with what they got.

Lucian: (Well that's good in this case.) I'm going outside to get some fresh air for a bit I'll be back soon.

Ikaruga: Don't take too long.

I went outside and just took in the scenery.

???: Well today was something.

I then heard a voice inside my mind

Lucian: Oh hey how are you doing my other self?

???: Fine but to be honest it's a real bore I want to do something fun and horrific.

Lucian: Really what do you have in mind?

???: Well I found something on the internet and tell me have you ever heard of the Sachiko Ever Charm?

Lucian: Sachiko Ever After Charm? What's that all about?

???: Well it's a game where we use a paper doll and the people playing it have to grab onto it and pull apart after saying the name Sachiko. But it has to be for the number of people playing it and one more for Sachiko get it?

Lucian: All right so when do we start?

???: We can start now I have the paper doll all you need to do is let me take over and I can summon it.

Lucian: All right then, although I don't see the point for a paper doll.

???: Trust me this is going to be fun we'll get some good laughs after hearing them scream. Hehehe

Lucian: If you say so.

I let my other half control me and with that summoned the paper doll.

Lucian Darkness: Now time to have some fun.

I went back to let the girls know we'll be playing a game. Asuka went back to get Ghori and Katsuragi but those were "occupied" at the moment. So we decided to play the game ourselves after teaching them how to play it.

Lucian Darkness: Ready?

Asuka: Yes.

Ikaruga: All set.

Hikaraya: This should be interesting

Yagyu: Ready.

Hibari: Hibari is ready too.

Suzuki: Let's do this.

We said the name of Sachiko and we pulled it apart and we each had our own paper doll scrap.

Suzuki: So what is this supposed to do?

Lucian Darkness: (It's almost time.)

Lucian: (Time for what exactly?!)

Lucian Darkness: (You'll see.)

It was then an earthquake happened.

Asuka: ?!

Ikaruga: An earthquake?! Everyone get down!

We all got down and then the floor broke underneath us and pulled each and every one of us into a dark void.

------THE END

So I hope you enjoyed this Halloween Special as for this I'll let you interpret how the story went if you want you can pick up the story from there and write as your own. Not without letting me know first because I would want to read your interpretation of the story. So with that being said thanks you guys so much for reading this and I hope you brush your teeth from the truckloads of candy you're getting from Halloween and stay safe. REKXYEN OUT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 347 29
She was just a normal girl, Then her world shattered. The death of her mother : who looks and deceives even her own daughter to think she was human. ...
75.7K 2.5K 154
Witness the journey of a man who lost everything, as he dives in the dungeon for strength and power. will he succumb to the dangers that he'll face...
198K 17K 44
A teen is stunned to discover he's half-vampire. Will being asexual-aromantic thwart bloodlust, or are there other emotions strong enough to trigger...
6.8K 226 109
His irises swirled slowly, an enticing pale silver against his stark black lashes. They illuminated slightly, so quick it was gone in a blink. He bro...