Baking A Goddess (BWWM)✔

By ZoeBannis

Book two of A L A N A You don't necessarily have to read the first book to understand this one. Some parts wo... More

1. Playing Hard To Get?✔
2. Chocolate Taste Delicious, Thanks For Asking ✔
3. A Warm Batch Of Bald Cookies ✔
4. She's All About The Change ✔
5. If Walls Could Talk✔
6. First Dates Are Legit✔
8. I Ship It! Aiana ✔
9.You Look Sexy, And That's Bothering Me ✔
10 Push It! Push It Real Good!✔
11. You Were There For Me✔
12. Dreams and Sad Moments✔
13. She's Goonnee ✔
14. Pinky Promises And Danger✔
15. Ooo, Daddy✔
16. Horny. . Teenager ✔
17. Respect His Lady✔
18. Dang it✔
19. Teamwork Makes The Dream Work ✔
20. We Need Backup ASAP! ✔
21. Alana? ✔
22
23. Your Butt Needed Attention Too✔
24. I Ain't Got No Worries✔
25. Let it Go!✔
26.Xtra Chapter. The Bridal Shower✔
27. Xtra Chapter Bachelorette Party
28. Xtra Chapter. Missing Ring💍❔
29. The Big Day
30. Epilogue
Farewell
🙌
Important

7. Cho-co-late✔

17.5K 1K 82
By ZoeBannis

Alana's POV

And we all make choices.

Everyday we make a new choice. Good or bad.

Choices that determine what tomorrow might be like.

Choose carefully.

Icing the cake, I carefully finish the flowered dot and smiled at my progress.

"Wedding cake done." I murmur to myself.

What?

Just because I make pastries doesn't mean I can't help my customers a little.

"Ms. Winters?"

"Trina."

"A gentleman by the name of Aiden is here to see you." A smile graces my lips and I soon on my heel.

"Send him to my office. I'll be right there." I take off my apron and walk to the sink washing my hand.

Upon entering my office I find Aiden sitting on my desk.

"Hi there sunflower." He smiles and stands. He grabs my hand and pulls me into a hug.

I stiffen at first because it was definitely unexpected. I relax soon enough and embrace his warmth. We pull apart and I clasp both hands in front of me staring at him.

"How about a second date?" He asks and he actually looks nervous.

"Mm, I have to discuss it with my bulldog back home." I tell him in all seriousness and he raises an eyebrow. "Kidding, kidding, I would love to."

"Ah, I assume you enjoyed yourself." He grins.

"I guess I did." I smile.

"Alright well, right now, right here, second date."

"Here? Why do you always choose the worst places for me." I deadpan and he winks.

"I'll be waiting outside sunflower." I sigh at his retreating form and shut down my laptop, closing my notes.

I step outside and find him conversing with an employee. He looked pretty serious making hand gestures and all. I walk towards him and he shoos her away. I sit in the opposite chair.

"What was that about?"

"Oh nothing." He smirks and I raise an eyebrow at him. "So tell me, how's your day going?"

"Pretty well actually, I made a wedding cake for my friend, I ate chocolate. I fell asleep in the office. I ate chocolate. My day is on fire basically."

He bursts out laughing and I stick out my tongue.

"How about yours?" I ask lean in and he shrugs.

"I'm just happy I got to see you." I blush furiously and he smirks upon noticing.

"Oh. ." I murmur.

I was about to ask him what were his plans tomorrow when Yolana, one of my waitresses arrived with something even I've never seen before. A huge chocolate cake, with melted m&ms and chocolate sauce oozing out.

"Oh my heaven. . . what is this?" I ask looking at it like it was sent by an Angel.

"Requested by the man himself. . . ." Yolana smiles and Aiden grins at me.

"I made it." He says and I freeze.

"You what?"

"I made it. For you. You said you liked anything chocolate so. . ."

"I think I'm in love." I mutter and he grins.

"Already? I'm flattered."

"Not you. This bad boy." I point to the deliciousness sitting in front of me and he snorts. "How did you even-"

"Learned it from my mom."

"Gosh your mom sounds great." I breathe.

"She is." He murmurs, smiling to himself and my lips quirk up a little.

"Can I eat it now?" I ask and he ponders.

"How about this, every question I ask you and you answer, you can take a bite, if I'm not satisfied with that answer, you can't take a bite."

"Sounds fun enough." I answer eagerly and he chuckles.

"How old are you?" He asks and I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm twenty three. You?"

"Twenty five." He pushes the fork into the cake and pulls it out. He brings it near my mouth and I slowly wrap my mouth around the object, pulling the deliciousness off of it and his eyes darken.

"Oh my word this is good." I moan and he groans. I smile knowing that I was the reason behind that noise.

"Thank you." He says and I nod.

Time passes and I'm almost done with the cake. He asks a good bit of questions getting to know me, and in return I got to know him.

"One last question, what was your childhood like?"

Breath hitching, I almost cringe at all the terrifying memories that crossed my mind. Not one of them good.

"It. . . it was terrible." I mumble my smile dropping and he frowns.

"Oh. . . Alana I-"

"No its fine." I interrupt sensing his guilty tone. "I've grown up now and I'm over the past."

Was I?

"Y'know, our past doesn't determine where we end up in the future."

Trust me, I know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584 18 12
Presenting the story of two lovers, the one who is an innocent and selfless girl who surrenders her life for him and him? The king, president of worl...
128K 4.9K 17
Bella moved to the city with her best friend after they graduated from college. They are looking forward to the new city life and starting their live...
2.1K 282 35
Once again her dark past wants to write its self , but the only difference this time she has someone to save her from its vicious claws But not only...
192K 5.3K 49
BOOK 2 DOES NOT STAND ALONE! MUST READ THE FIRST ONE!!! Seven months after being betrayed not only by her mother but also by the one she had fallen i...