More Than This: A One Direct...

By 1DNiallnation

AN: We all need to read a "carrot" story to bring back the memories sometimes... I've decided to not edit thi... More

One Direction Love Story Chapter 1
Chapter 1:Part 2
Airplanes,Gummy Bears, and Sparks
Chapter 2 Part 1: Mirrors,Food, Irish Luck, and Smiles
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Love, Laugh, Trouble?
Chapter 5:Truth, Dare, or Love (LOL Cheesy title!!!<3)
Chapter 6: Promise
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 Pool Time!
Chapter 9: I promised you, I'd never let you get hurt.....
Chapter 10: What do you mean You don't remember me?!
Chapter 12: SUPRISE!!!
chapter 13: OMG
Chapter 14: You Again.....
Chapter 15: Everything happens so fast Part 1
Chapter 15: Everything happens so fast PART 2
Chapter 16: Run....Stop.....Run
Chapter 17: Sticks and Stones....And White Cinnamon
Chapter 18: The Ball
Chapter 19: Happy Birthday Krissy
Chapter 20: Death??
Chapter 21: When Everything Comes Crashing Down Part 1
Chapter 21: When Everything Comes Crashing Down Part 2
Chapter 21: When Everything Comes Crashing Down Part 3
Chapter 22: NEW YORK CITY!!!
Chapter 23: Don't Believe Those Lies
*Authors Note* IMPORTANT READ!!! :)
Chapter 24: Happy 4th of July! Stars, Stripes, and Broken Hearts Part 1
Chapter 24: Stars, Stripes, and Broken Hearts Part 2
Chapter 25: An Average Day In Life, With A Not So Happy Ending
Chapter 26: Why Me?
Chapter 27: Its Over?!
Chapter 28: All My Exes Live on Texas......Well Harry's Ex
Chapter 29:What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas....But it'll ruin her life
IMPORTANT.READ! Authors Note
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:Meeting the Family
Chapter 32: The Big Fight, and Question
Chapter 33: The Big Question
Chapter 34: The Date of A Lifetime
SNEAK PEEK CHAPTER 35
Chapter 35:Everybody Dies...The End?
Chapter 36:Tonight?
Chapter 37: The Last Chapter
SEQUEL

Chapter 11: memories

3.2K 20 3
By 1DNiallnation

Don't have much to say :P Thanks so much for supporting me, anthanks fol the love! Comment, Vote, Fan!

Love,

Krissy Horan

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

Louis, Liam, Harry, Zayn and Cat who I all re-met earlier came up with food, sydney ashley and seline came up too, Niall never left my side.The Doctor told us I can ask questions about what has happened but we have to keep it slow. "So, Am I, who am I? If it's 2012?..."I asked."Well Your 18 now, Err you just graduated and were here on vacation! Thats where we met Lou, Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Harry!"Sydney said. I Nodded, "Do I act the same?I mean how do I act?How did we all meet?"I asked, everyone was grubbing into there food. Niall looked up and smiling "I'll take this one.....We met June 23 on a plane ride to London, First time I laid eyes on you I thought you were goregous, you were. wearing a white t-shirt with a black blazer over it, and dark blue skinny jeans, and white ballet flats. I Was walking in my seat when I spilled gummy bears on you hahaa, we ended up talking, we had so much in common...Well we ended up going out, and I fell in love with you, Your personallity? You are one of the kindest, warm-hearted person I've ever met, your funny, outgoing yet shy, your amazing and beautiful inside out, you love food but I haven't seen you touch any of your food at all! And its one of your favorites, meatball sub!"Niall said pointing to my plate,"Ohh God You think it's 2008, 2008 you were anorexic..."Seline said lookind down. Niall looked at me wide eyed..."Anorexic? Wait Krissy??"He said not taking his eyes off me, "Yeah I am, and I'm guessing I'm not anymore.."I said poking myself. I felt diffrent although, I didn't hate myself...I took a big bite of the meatball sub, it tasted so good, I remember not eating anything, I felt good..."She's eating! She must not be that anymore!"Louis said clapping his hands."I feel diffrent, like hungry all the time and not afraid to eat!"I said laughing..Niall smiled, we finished eating, Everyone had to go home, since there wasn't room for anyone to sleep,the doctor also said visting hour were over, only close family could stay.... Niall said he'd stay, they let him. The doctor told me that In the amnesia I had I could regain memories in my dreams,. But most likely it will just randomly come back...The doctor left.. "Theres no where to sleep.."I said, I still didn't know him, I was alittle uncomfortable.."I'm fine, your checking out tomorrow, it's only one night"Niall said, Seline decided to stay too...I couldn't sleep, seline was already sleeping on the couch. Niall was sitting on the chair by my side. "Can't sleep?"He asked me, "No, not really..."I said, my head hurt "Do you want me to get you anything? I can get you some hot chocolate, I'll put extra whip cream, just like you like it.."He told me."No Thanks, not really up for anything."I said, he nodded.I rested my head back looking up at the blank roof..Niall turned down the lights. I shut my eyes. Niall gently placed my hair behind my ears, I didn't move.He hummed gently, I soon fell asleep...

I Woke up the next morning."Morning Beautiful"Niall said he looked sleepy, "Did You sleep?"I asked him. "Alittle, How did you sleep?"He asked me."Good."I said. Seline was gone, "Wheres Seline?"I asked him."Liam picked her up last night, she couldn't sleep."He said rubbing the back of his neck..."Are you ready? Do you wanna check out now?"He asked, I nodded. We left the hospital, He drove me to a hotel "Here is where we stay."He said. I nodded taking everything in once we got up to the room Niall knocked on the door. "COME INNN!" Someone said.. I walked in to find Louis, Liam, Harry, Zayn, Cat, Sydney, Ashley, and Seline right by the door. There was balloons saying get well and stuffed animals scattered everywhere, I took a deep breath trying to keep calm, everyone was hugging me. There was music playing, all this was overwhelming...I sat on the couch and put my face in my hands, everything got quiet. "You okay?" Harry said I nodded, "Little overwhelmed....I just wanna relax for awhile."I said I layed on the couch and turned on the TV, I was on it...The new lady was talking about me and me loosing my memory. *News Lady* "One Direction's Niall Horan's girlfriend got hit by a car last night, and we have all the facts, She was just relesed out of Central London Emergency Hospital, and heres the sad part, she's amnesic! Stay tuned for more details! *End of News*""I'm on the news...How do they know this?" I asked..They just nodded, not saying a word, I quickly opened my bag and took some of the medicine the doctor gave me. I don't know what to think I need some time To comprehend everything.. "Listen Krissy, tomorrow you have a big day and all but if your not up for it..."Niall began to say."Big day? What do you mean big day?"I asked, "Tomorrow is our, 1 month aniversary" he said, I don't know what or how what happened next but I ended up screaming at him telling him I don't know you and that he needs to leave me alone, I ran into my room, I don't know why I felt so angry..I stayed in my room crying. I heard the door creak open, "Krissy"I heard a sort of familliar british accent say, "Go away!"I said covering my face in the pillow. Someone sat down next to me I didn't move, I looked up to see Harry, "Are You Okay?"He asked me. "I don't wanna talk about it."I said "Now we both know thats a lie, now speak up"He said."I don't know you, I don't know anyone, I'm so confused I feel so so..."I said then began to cry again..

(Niall's P.O.V.)

I was hearbroken, the realization just hit me, she doesn't know me, she doesn't love me.....I fell to the floor, next thing I know everyone is around me, I just stayed there crying, "she-she doesn't love me anymore, she is gone..."I said I didn't know what to do, I just wanted to rewind time, so I could save her, never to have this happen....."I want to start over."I said, and thats what I shall do, if we can fall in love once, we can

Again.... Krissy came out of the room, I quickly got up. "I'm Sorry, I didn't realize I-I'm sorry"I told her. "No, I'm sorry...Ca-Can We just start over"She asked looking down... "Thats exactly what I was thinking"I said smiling."Hello, I'm Niall Horan"I said holding out my hand. "I'm Kristina Moore"She said giggling,"But You can Call me Krissy."She said then moved my hand and hugged me, it felt good to hug her again."And just letting you know, I'm a hugger, hand shakes are for buisness people"She whispered still hugging me. "Well, Krissy, Would you make me ever so greatful and go out to dinner with me tonight? We can catch up."I asked her as we pulled away. "Sure...But just as friends"She said. It hurt, but I knew in order to win her back I had to, I Nodded.."Friends."I said.

*2 Weeks Later*

(Krissy's P.O.V.)

Me and Niall were going out again tonight, except everyone else was tagging along. I found out that Niall is really sweet and funny, no. wonder I liked him so much before, or as everyone always tells me, I've seen pictures of us, I look happy, we look happy..."Ready to go Love?"I heard Niall shout I came out of my room and into the living room, "Yup!" I said joining everyone, we were going out to a sushi restraunt for dinner! We drove to the sushi place we played this game Louis taught me, whenever I see a blue car I get a point when he sees a red car he gets one, I always win! :) Suddenely my head hurt really bad, "Oww"I said holding my head "Woah you okay??"Niall asked me, the pain went away, and suddenly I remembered Cat..."Cat? CAT! Cat Lucy Allen, Born Nov. 26, We met sophomore year 2010! favorite color purple, and OMG I remember everything about sophomore year!" I said I was so excited I was slaping Harry's arm "OW!Thats great but Ow!!!"Harry said grabbing his arm."Wait so your memory! The doctor said within a couple weeks your memory may or may not return! Ohh My God Krissy! All of Your memory has a chance of returning!" Seline said excited "Wait We

Must Call the doctor! Tell him!" Seline said calling him. She finished her phone call, "So the Doctor said it's perfectly normal and good! He said whatever we have been doing is helping!"Seline Said, we all high fived each other. We arrived at the restraunt. It was karaoke night!! We ordered our food, we got ALOT of sushi..Harry and Louis kept throwing sushi around, I'm pretty sure the waitor hated them haha..."Harry! My hair is going to smell like Spicy Tuna Roll Now!"I said grabbing the last bits of the sushi out of my hair.He laughed, I was having a great time! "Krissy! Let's go sing! It'll be fun!"Niall said getting uo and grabbing my hand. "Uhh I'm not really a solo singer.."I said sitting back down. "That's why I'm singing with you, it's a duet! And you've sang solo before"he said dragging me over to the karaoke stage, I agreed, might as well YOLO!! ;) We looked through the songs, Niall chose for us, I waited on the stage then a familliar tune came on, it was No Air By Jordan Sparks, but it was the Glee version. Ironic, Yes..Coincidence, I think not! ;) I smiled at Niall, he winked. I laughed and the song started it had the lyrics for us, everyone was around the stage...(sorry for any lyrics mistakes just put it from memory!)

"Krissy: If I should die before I wake, it's cause you took my breath away, loosing you is like living in a world with no air ohh

Niall: I'm here alone, don't wanna leave, my heart won't move it's. incomplete, wish there was a way to make you understand

Krissy: But How Do you Expect me, to live alone with just me, because my world revolves around you, it's so hard for me to breath

Both: Tell me how I'm supposed to live with no air, can't live can't breath with no air, it's how I feel whenever I know you ain't there, its no air, no air, got me out here in the water so deep, tell me how you're gonna be without me, if you ain't here I just can't breath, theres no air, no air.

No air air, No, No air air, No, No air air, No, No air no air.

Niall: I walked, I ran, I jumped, I flew, right off the ground to float to you, theres no gravity to hold me back for real

Krissy: somehow I'm still alive inside, you took my breath but I survived, I don't know how but I don't even care

Both:But how do you expect me, to live alone with just me, because my world revolves arounds you, It's so hard for me to breath.

Backround: Tell me how I' suppose to breath with no air (Chorus)...

Krissy: Ohhh

Niall: Nooo

Krissy:Ohh

Niall:Nooo

Krissy:No air No air, So deep

Both:without me yeah

Niall:No baby, can't live without you baby..............

(Skipping the rest! Look up Glee No Air to listen)

By the end of the song I was smiling like an idiot, that was fun! Everyone told us we were amazing, I felt pretty good! For the past weeks I've spent with Niall, I've learned he really does care for me, I didn't know him but, he wasn't like the others, he was Diffrent, he was special, am I, falling in love?

(Niall's P.O.V)

Krissy was actually opening up to me, I think I might get her back soon, she remembered Cat, maybe she'll remember me! I still love her, I really love her, I don't think there hasn't been a night that I haven't layed awake think about her, about us...Sometimes I cry, because I really miss being able to just lay next to her smelling her sweet straberry perfume, holding her, she hugs me sometimes, but it's just not the same. I miss falling asleep next to her having her be the last person I see everyday and waking up having her be the first person I see everyday. I don't want to try to kiss her, espeacially since she won't be comfortable with it, I miss her, I can't handle it anymore, I can't wait, I'm going to ask her out on a date tonight, like a not friends date, a date date...We went home, I stayed on the balcony looking out at the city lights, after thinking awhile and getting everything together I called her over.. She came out and shut the door. "Krissy?"I said "Yes Niall"She said, "Will you..."I tried to say it but I Couldn't, She looked over at me "Niall? Will I what?"She said I didn't look at her I kept starring at the city, I took a deep breath...I turned my head and looked her straight in the eyes.."Will you go on a date with me tomorrow...Like a real date. I Also want to give you this..."I said very quietly, but she understood me.I gave her the silver box containing the dress I bought her for our 1 month aniversary. "Wait what is this? And a Real Date? Like a date date?"She asked me,she was holding the silver box, I couldn't read her facial expression, her face was blank.."It's my gift to you, it was for our aniversary..."I said.. She looked, I couldn't tell what she looked like, It was a face I've never seen on her. "You don't have to if your not ready, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable by asking, Yo-You know just I'm sorry forget about it."I said looking away, I felt some tears in my eyes, What if I never get her back... "Niall" Sh said softly..I didn't look at her, I didn't even say anything I couldn't..."Niall, Please Look at me."She said, I felt her hand on my arm.I felt a tear run down my cheek, I wiped it away and turned to face her. "Y-yes?"I said my voice cracking, I fought back the tears. "I- I think I might Lo-...."She began to say but she looked down. I couldn't help but think about what she was going to say.. "You might what?" I asked. She placed her hand to her head, she looked as if she was in pain. "Krissy? Are you okay" I said placing my hand on her back. She began to lean to the right "Krissy? Krissy! Say something"I said I began to worry. I sat her on the chair. After awhile she looked up at me, her eyed were wide and red she had a tear going down her eye. She rubbed her head, She finally spoke, "Niall, you know how I remembered Cat, and the begining of 2010, I'm. remembering more, I remember you..."

I was shocked, she, she remembered me! "You-You do!!?"I said suprised I was so happy! I got my love back!! "I remember facts about you, the x-factor, But I don't remember knowing you, or ever meeting you...I just remember One Direction.."She said. I suddenly wasn't happy anymore, but she remembered the rest of 2010! Soon 2011 then 2012! "Ohh....Well, what do you feel, are you okay?"I asked her. She still looked like her head hurt, "I-I don't know, I'm so confused....I-I can I lay down.."she said, she tried to get up but fell back down in her chair. "Let me help you, please."I said, I slowly lifted her up and carried her, she let me."Th-thanks"she said, I layed her down on the bed, I got Seline in here and had her change for bed, while I waited I made her some hot chocolate. I knocked on the door,"Come in"I heard the girls say, as soon as I walked in Seline left shutting the door behind her.."Here, I made you some hot coco"I said handing her the cup. She took it "Thanks"She said sipping the drink. I fixed the bed, fluffing her pillow and straightened the sheets. Then I sat on the couch, the news was on. After awhile she fell asleep, she looked so peaceful, I was still thinking about what she was about to say before...I Lo-, could it be that she was saying she loved me, I sat there for awhile then I heard someone saying No, then it got louder, it was Krissy, she was having another nightmare, she started crying, louder and louder, I tried to wake her. "Krissy Wake up, it'sjust a dream, Krissy"I said lightly shaking her, she didn't wake up I couldn't stand seeing her like this, I kept trying to wake her, I didn't want to hurt her."Krissy! Wake up! Wake up!"I said louder, Her eyes shot open, she quickly sat up. She was breathing heavily, tears still went down her cheek I handed her a water. She drank the water and with some tissues I wiped away her tears. "Th-Thanks"she said she was shaking, "Are You cold? Here."I said putting a blanket over her shoulders."Are you okay?"I asked her, she nodded."Do you need anything?"I asked, "No, thanks,I-I'm okay."She said I nodded and began to walk away, "Wait, Niall?" Krissy said.

I turned around."Yeah?"I said. "Can you...If it's fine with you....Can you sleep here, tonight with me, I-I'm scared and don't want to be alone.."She said looking at her hands, She asked me to sleep with her (not in that way you dirty children!) "Sure, uh just let me change"I said I went to the bathroom, I got undressed then put on my flannel pajama pants, I. walked out "Ni-Niall, Oh!"She said then looked away blushing, I was confused then I realized I wasn't wering a shirt. "Ohh, Uhh I can go change if you want."I said rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.."No, it's okay...Th-Thanks"Krissy Said. "No Problem, Do you want to keep the TV on, you know since your afraid of, you know.."I said. Her eyes widened, "You know about that"she said turning red..."Yeah, it's okay, it's cute.."I said. She smiled, I kept the tv on and turned off the lights, I climbed into bed next to her. I felt happiness rush through my body, I was happy, I felt so close to her. I could smell her sweet strawberry scent, she hugged me tightly,I felt her body heat, I felt her breath lightly against my chest. I was slowly falling asleep. "Niall.."I heared her whisper, "Yes" I whispered, I could barely keep my eyes open. "Thank you... for caring so much" She whispered. "I care because I love you."I said, then I fell peacefully asleep, but right before I did I swear I heard her say "I might....I Love You too Niall.".....

Okay guys!!! Chapter 12 is done!! Should be up soon!!!! Sorry I haven't Been on! Blame exams and school!! But! Summer is soon!!! So comment vote fan!!

Love,

k.Horan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 244 18
Hiiii, so it's May 1st 2014 and I'd like to say that this story is really, really cringy. I wrote this when all of us were 'carrots' soo it's bad. Re...
253K 3.4K 37
Elle Parks. At a young age, she experienced a car accident, losing your parents ain't that easy. She was put on the orphanage, waiting everyday for j...
626K 6.8K 45
She moved from West Virginia to Ireland when she was twelve. The first person she meets would later become the one person to change her life for the...
57.2K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...