Capricious Dreams (Soulmate A...

By thedemigodsquad1

Marinette and Adrien share dreams. But they can't say each other's name or see each other's faces. None-the-l... More

Introduction/prologue
1- Where are we?
2- We can create anything we want!
3- Ladybug and Chat Noir!
4- Queen Bee
5- First day
6- An eggy situation
7- Knightmares
8- Umbrella Scene
9- Last Night Together
10- Mission impossible
11. Adrien falls in love with an imposter
12- Soulmates confirmed
13. Mireille's shenanigans
14. Magical paper?
15- Slowly but surely
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
17- Rants by the fireplace
18- Romantic walks and talks
Author's Note

16- Gabriel is evil I tell you

9.7K 344 220
By thedemigodsquad1

I suck at chapter titles okay

It was 2 and a half weeks after Marinette and Adrien first received the magic paper. This also meant it was 6 weeks since their very last dream. Time had passed quickly.

Marinette stared at the almost completely full paper. All over it in different colours was ink from all their conversations. It was almost impossible to find empty space to chat. This made it very difficult to pass conversation.

Alya convinced Marinette it was time for her to reveal her identity.

She got her pen out and found an empty gap on the page. Shakily, she pressed the point to the paper and wrote out a neat sentence before highlighting and underlining it so her soulmate could easily spot it.

I think it's time we met. We have run out of room, here's my number #### ### ###

***

Adrien quietly snuck back into his mansion. He tip toed up his front stairs and to his room.

He had just went on a walk to clear his head and you know, a quick trip to the Dupain-Cheng Bakery. Pfft not to like 'accidentally' stumble across Marinette or anything.

Unfortunately, Sabine and Tom claimed their daughter was doing something super important.

He sighed a breath of relief as he reached his room unseen. Something was off however. He had left his phone playing piano cords to fool his father..it was silent.

As Adrien stood at the doorway, his father glared at him from inside his room.

Adrien gasped and quickly try to splutter out excuses.
"I-I-"

"Adrien." Gabriel's tone was very serious with the slight tint of anger. He held a colourful paper.. The soulmate paper!!

Adrien began to raise his shoulders and tuck his arms in, as an attempt to become smaller. His legs shook in fear of his father.

His mind flashed through the events of that Wednesday afternoon. He had skipped fencing and wasn't focused at all in his Piano lesson. His thoughts and focus always seemed to be on his soulmate and crush.

"Yes, father?" Adrien cautiously replied and braced himself for the worst.

"What. Is. This." He turned towards Adrien and waved the paper around.

"A-a piece of paper, sir." Adrien stuttered.

"I can see that. Is this why I have been getting calls lately from your teachers, regarding you not focusing and marks dropping. Then skipping practice and walking around alone?! I can sense the soulmate magic on this paper. Is this, ladybug doing this? Did you let a girl distract you?" Gabriel didn't even give his son a chance to speak, his voice raising louder by the second. Every time he moved his hand, Adrien flinched.

"That's it. No more of this nonsense." Gabriel began to rip the paper into tens of pieces.

"Noo!" Adrien took a step forward and outstretched his hand. He watched his conversations with his best friend become nothing more than pieces of paper dispersed on his carpet.

"I'm pulling you out of school as well."

"No! Father, please! Don't pull me out of school! I'll do whatever you want, please!" Adrien begged, eyes watering.

Gabriel began walking towards him. Adrien gasped and flinched, trying to move as far away from his father as possible. He squeezed his eyes shut, afraid of being hit.

"Clean up that mess." Gabriel commanded before walking past the teenage boy. It wasn't til after Adrien could no longer hear his fathers footsteps that he could breathe again.

Adrien balled his hands into a fist. He was sick of being scared. Sick of being treated like trash. That's it. He had enough. As stupid and unreasonable as it sounded, Adrien decided he was going to run away.

He quickly ran around his room, shoving clothes into a backpack he found in his cupboard. 5 minutes later after gathering his essentials he moved towards his window.

He opened it and glanced down, heart picking up speed as he saw the height.
He noticed a ledge about a metre down. He could make it.

Adrien put his bag on his back and stepped out his window. He slowly tried to lower his foot and reach the ledge. Eventually he made it. Half in and out the window, Adrien then slowly moved his left foot.
He slipped a bit and tumbled out of the window quicker than he would of liked.

His breath caught and he desperately grabbed onto the window ledge for support.

He glanced down and found that he was a storey off the ground.

His eyes widened and realised how stupid and irrational he was being.

He heard footsteps creep into his room and his fathers voice.

Scared, Adrien's eyes rapidly looked around his feet for something to help him down. He found a water pipe and quickly scuttled over to his left along the ledge.

He grabbed onto it and paused, unsure if what to do.

"God, I've been watching to many movies." He muttered.

"Adrien?!" He heard his father call.

Adrien's head pounded and his hands shook. His father was going to kill him if he caught him.

He rapidly moved his right foot around to find a foot hold to help him lower himself down. He quickly found one and was able to lower himself about half a metre.

"Adrien! What the hell are you doing." Adrien looked up and saw his fathers furious face. Adrien gasped. He lost all rational thoughts and decided to jump for the bushes.

Shamefully, he screamed. Sticks and branches scratched his skin.

He heard his father yell his name again. Adrien scrambled out the bushes, ignoring the pain his his ankles and the wounds on his body.

He legged it for the front gate. He heard his Dad distant yells which only motivated him further.

Once he reached the front gate he quickly began climbing. He didn't even care at that point. He had a crappy life anyway.

He quickly jumped the fence and sprinted away to the only place he could think of; the Dupain-Cheng bakery.

Adrien soon enough reached his destination and busted through the door. The store was quiet, except for the sound of Sabine stacking chairs on tables. It was then Adrien realised how late it was.

He staggered inside gasping for air. His adrenaline ran out and the pain the jump gave him slowly engulfed his body.

"Adrien?" Sabine quickly rushed quickly towards him with a worried look on her face.

Adrien collapsed.

Lolll I am very sorry friends. It's Halloween tomorrow tho, yayyyyyyy! Pfft I'm totally not dressing up as Chat Noir or anything haha..

XD, comment if ya want to see my outfit! If I get enough comments I might do a lil face+costume reveal. Maybe share some facts about me heheh.

Anyway though, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3K VIEWS!! When I found out I literally started squealing and rolling around like a crazy manic in our school library. Haha.

How are ya'll liking the book? TBH, I've never really made it this far into a book. My closest I gotten was in like 2015 when I wrote a crappy magcon ff XD

But seriously, I'm sorry if the ending sucks, I kinda have no clue how I'm gonna end this. I figured it needed a big climax so tadaaaa

I didn't take it overboard did I? XD probably. Sorry then

Jacinta sleepingggg (probably not)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

MLB Oneshots By

Fanfiction

1.1K 26 7
Credits to Jay Jay on pinterest for the artwork! So, this is a book of oneshots if you didn't read the title and don't know that. I love making one-s...
102K 4.4K 32
"Stay away!" "Don't be afraid Marinette. Or should I say the superheroine of Paris, Ladybug." Marinette inhaled sharply, shocked, which was a bad mov...
20 questions By -

Fanfiction

88K 1.9K 11
{completed} "20 questions..." Chat breathed, staring into his Lady's gorgeous eyes. She, however, looked away. She couldn't look at those hopeful gre...
15.9K 570 26
After Adrien discovers his father is Hawkmoth, the two of them get into a fight and Adrien runs away from home. That same night, Marinette makes a wi...