pure ( negan. )

By mudblud

❝puppet on a string, you claw me back to life, boy, i'm forever tied to you❞ in which a sarcastic and overcon... More

pure
epigraph
00:01

00:02

334 20 22
By mudblud

( O H,   I   L I K E   H E R )

________

SHE STILL COULDN'T TEAR HER EYES AWAY FROM THE SCENE, even though she so badly wanted to look anywhere else. Her heart broke for Abe, she learned so much from him, he's one of her best friends. Her thoughts drifted to Sasha as who's cries she could hear next to her. Valerie felt bad for her, not being able to imagine what she must be going through right now.

Valerie snapped out of het thoughts at the sounds of Negan's voice.

"Ho, ho, look at that- taking it like a champ!" He says amused as Abraham stil manages to look him in the eyes.

"Suck my nuts." The last thing that Abe was able to say as the bat comes down upon him once more. Negan moves back a bit, laughing at Abraham's words.

"Did you hear that?"

"He said 'suck my nuts'" His words full of amusement, before striking down again and again. Each crack making a loud disgusting noise. He just went on and on until there was nothing left but mush of Abraham's head.

Negan looked at his bloody bat proudly. "Oh my goodness, look at this!" He swung his bat, causing blood to splatter everywhere, making Valerie feel even more sick. She couldn't believe Abe was gone.

"You guys, look at my dirty girl!" He spoke proudly, a big grin on his face.

He slowly walked over to Rosita. Pushing his bloody bat right in front of her face. Valerie watched the scene unfold from the corner of her eyes.

"Sweetheart, lay your eyes on this."

"Oh damn, were you- were you together?" He asked, but Valerie easily knew his sympathy was fake as hell.

"That sucks. But if you were you should know, there was a reason for all this. Red-" Negan's bat pointed to the now lifeless body of Abraham.

"And hell, he was- is and will ever be red."

"He just took one or six or seven for the team!" His voice getting louder as he spoke.

"So, take. a damn. look." The bat was back in front of Rosita's face she just kept on staring ahead of her, still clearly very upset. Valerie felt for her, she couldn't even imagine what it was like for her.

"Take a damn look!" He yelled at her.

Valerie's eyes widened as she saw Daryl getting on his feet quickly and swung his fist right at Negan's face.

Valerie smirked feeling proud of her friend. Daryl tried to keep going at Negan but was quickly pushed to the ground by some saviours. They kicked at him to keep him on the ground and Valerie's smirk quickly dissapeard as she called out for them to stop.

"No, stop!" Her eyes wide as she looked from Daryl to Negan pleading to him with her eyes to stop this. Negan's eyes found hers for a second and then he turned his attention back to Daryl.

Negan pointed his bat to Daryl. "No!"

"Oh, no." His expression quickly turning darker. He walked back chuckling.

"That? Oh, my! That! Is a no, no."
He began as he crouched down in front of Daryl. "The whole thing- not one bit of that shit flies here."

Valerie saw that one saviour she thought was called Dwight come up to Daryl pointing his crossbow at Daryl's face. Val's eyes widened in panic. Out of all the people she'd gotten to know she always felt closest with Daryl he understood her and he'd been her best friend through this whole walker ordeal.

"Do you want me to do it? Right here." Dwight asked Negan as he got closer. Negan pulled at Daryl's hair looking down at him.

Valerie couldn't think straight all she knew was that she didn't want Daryl to die for defending one of their group. So suddenly she got up on her feet. "Stop!"

All eyes turned to her, Negan's included. Two saviours were quickly at her side restraining her from moving any closer.

"You got something to say, little bird?" His eyes not breaking contact from hers.

Valerie tried to steady her shaking breaths as she defiantly stared back at him. "Don't hurt him, please."

She tried to shake those two saviours off. "Let fucking go of me."

But they pulled her back hard. She winced as her arm hurt. Negan got back on his feet he waved those saviours of silently ordering them to let go. They let go of her and backed off as Negan walked up to her. Val had to look up to look him in the face. She already was small and with Negan being pretty tall she had to crane her neck to look at him.

"And why shouldn't I hurt him?" He spoke softly to her. He was standing so close to her she could feel his breath on her face.

"He was only defending her." She snapped, eyes sharply glaring at him. "I mean that's pretty obvious when you shove a fucking bat in her face."

Negan chuckled, amused at the little bird's temper. "Oh,  Iike her." He said amused as he ran his hand through his beard. He then turned back to her. "And as much as I fucking like your spunk Val, it was Valerie right? This shit can't go unpunished." His eyes scanned her face admiring her features. Valerie scoffed, not believing this guy. "Unpunished? You're kidding right? He hit you. You don't even have a fucking bruise!" She knew it wasn't very smart to say this to him, but she really couldn't care anymore either. His mood darkened a bit and he sighed trying to calm himself down. "Darlin' what kind of fucking leader would I be if I just let random people hit me?" His hand reached out to grasp her chin. His gloved thumb ran across her bottom lip. He smirked as he heard her breath hitch from his touch. "Sorry Val, there's gotta be a punishment-"

"But, you're lucky I like you better than the rest of these fucking pussies. So I'm play nice- just 'cause you asked" He suddenly got closer and she could feel his lips against her ear. "I am however gonna expect a thank you later." He whispered in her ear. Valerie could feel herself tremble but she wasn't sure anymore if it was from fear or something else. Negan backed off with a smirk on his face and let go of her walking back to Daryl and Dwight, leaving Valerie behind with conflicted feelings.

"Well?" Dwight asked pointing the crossbow back at Daryl.

"No. No you don't kill them. Not until you try a little."

Dwight lowered the crossbow and they dragged Daryl back in line. Negan's eyes flickered back to Valerie who was still standing there.

"I trust you can get yourself back in line darlin'?" He said calmly. But Valerie caught the warning. Not really knowing why, she complied and sat back down in her previous spot.

Negan turned his attention back to the group. "Anyway, that's not how it works. Now I already told you people first one's free, then what'd I say- I said I would shut that shit down!" He yelled as he walked down the line pausing at the end where Glenn sat. "No exceptions." He sighed and continued. Valerie felt dread fill her up as she waited for Negan to just get whatever punishment they were gonna get over with.

"Now, I don't know what kind of lying assholes you've been dealing with."

"But I'm a man of my word. First impressions are important. I need you to know me." He smiled

"So,"

He grabbed his bat again with both hands. "back to it." He raised the bat above his head turning around fast an brought the bat down hard. Everybody gasped and turned to the scene. As the bat hit Glenn hard.

Valerie's hands flew in front of her mouth in shock as she let out a shocked cry. She heard Maggy cry out.

Glenn rose back up, Valerie couldn't hold in the tears when she saw his bloody face, his eye popped out and she didn't know if she should cry or throw up.

Mockingly Negan bent down before him looking at him. "Buddy, are you still there? I just don't know. It seems like you're trying to speak, but you just took a hell of a hit. I just popped your skull so hard, your eyeball just popped out, and it is gross as shit!"

Valerie had seen cruel before but this was just sick.

"Maggie, I'll find you." Glenn somehow managed to mumble out. Valerie felt her heart break for him and Maggie.

Negan sighed. "Oh.."

"Oh, hell." He looked at all of them. "I can see this is hard on you guys." When his eyes landed on Valerie they somehow seemed to soften a little bit. "I am sorry." He said softly. "I truly am."

And then he was back to before. "But i did say it. No exceptions!"

He grunted as he swung the bat another time at Glenn. And again, and again, and again. Everyone was either crying or just looking in shock.

"You bunch of pussies. I'm just getting started." He continued to hit him until there wasn't much left.

"Lucille is thirsty!" He laughed. "She is a vampire bat."

He walks back only to stop in front of her father. Valerie followed his every move not trusting anything right now.
"What? Was the joke that bad?" He mocked, seeing all their glum faces.

After a moment of silence she heard her father's voice. "I'm gonna kill you." Negan crouched down in front of him. "What? I didn't quite catch that you're gonna have to speak up." Negan mocked.

Valerie saw her father looking straight at negan his gaze cold just like his voice. "Not today, not tomorrow, but I'm gonna kill you."

Negan kept looking straight at her father. "Jezus."

"Simon." He called. "What'd he have a knife?"

"Uh, he had an hatched." Negan looked up amused tilting an eyebrow. "A hatched?"

"An axe." Simon confirmed.

Negan turned back to Rick. "Simon's my right hand man. Having one of those is important- I mean what do you have without 'em, a whole lot of work. You have one? Maybe one of these fine people still breathing."

As if suddenly remembering what he'd done his mouth formed into an o-shape. "Oh, or did I just-" he mimicked the sound of his bat as he moved the bloody thing. Valerie couldn't believe how fucked up this guy was, she'd seen fucked up before but this was just a whole other level. It was mostly fucked up how this man could be a complete sociopath and still be charming at the same time. 

He sighed and talked louder now, clearly talking to Simon again. "Sure, yeah, gimme his axe." Valerie panicked praying to god if there was one that nobody else got killed. Simon walked over and handed Negan the axe. Negan didn't break eye contact with her father and sighed. Eventually he stood up and put the axe behind his belt.

Suddenly he grabbed her father by his jacket and dragged him with to the RV. "I'll be right back, maybe Rick will be with me and if not, well, we can just turn these people inside out, won't we?" He stopped by the door. "I mean the ones that are left." He threw her father inside. He looked back to the group and looked straight at Valerie. "See you soon, little bird." He winked at her and followed Rick into the RV, slamming the door behind him.

Valerie sat there staring at the ground as the RV drove away. She felt like a conflicted mess. Sad and heartbroken by the deaths of her friends and the unknown fate of her father and the rest of them once Negan returned. But also confused and hating herself for the way this man made her feel with his charming word and his touches.

She pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her head on them hoping this hell would come to an end.

________

part two is here! lol bet nobody expected that since i'm kinda lazy tbh. but anyway had a shit ton of stress with school so didn't really had time back then and just had two weeks vacation so now i'm back again.

really did enjoy writing this and i hope you liked it as well 🌝

got my inspiration back when i watched 8x08. (which was fucking great btw except for my precious son coral i'm heartbroken 😭 but jdm was looking daddy af as usual so that was great 👏🏻👀)

so hope to be writing again soon i'll try my best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923K 57.9K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

150K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
391K 11.9K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
173K 8.4K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...