Final Fate

By ShamarSquire

In the midst of a blood bath amongst witches, vampires, werewolves and hunters of all supernatural beings Sam... More

Final Fate
Secrets revealed
The encount
Every man for themselves
Out of the frying pan...
Sweet taste of freedom
No man is an Island
The Hataclaps
Beast Awoken
James past revealed
More revealed
The Surprise Part 0ne☝
Finally some Fun.
The surprise part 2
Reunited
The Decision
Trust
Fun and games before
Fun and games Part: 2
Unsuspected Alliance
Sort Live Victory

💂All hell break loose💂

7 1 0
By ShamarSquire

"Let's go skin those motherfucking dogs and make drums from their skins!" Shavanue ground out.

"Get Cedric to see if he has a location on them or even close proximity. Those two bitches are going to wish they were never born," he continued.

"We tried that already, Shavanue. He said, it'll take a bit of time, because he senses a stronger barrier has been placed. He can't tell where, or how close," Shannel said looking at her brothers tattered clothes.

"What the hell happened?" she asked laughing.

Shavanue raised an eyebrow and said, " Like fucking seriously? You find this shit funny?"

"Come on bro, it could be worse.  And Hell Yes! I have to find it funny. I've never seen you like this. Ever."

"That lil witch is stronger than we think. Lil twerp had the whole roof crumbling on me before I could wink."

"Damn Shav. We really can't afford to underestimate anybody now. I mean those dogs are bad enough but with those motherfucking humans. We got ourselves sumn fierce coming up on us."

"Don't worry sis when the war is over, we'll be the only ones standing, " he said and embraced her in a hug.

"Confident much?" She asked   burying her head in his chest.

"Just say, I have something our enemies doesn't, " he said with a chuckle and pulled away from the embrace.

"Whats that?" She asked creasing her brows.

"In due time sis," he answered.

"OK, then," she retorted rolling he eyes. "Enough about the war  Was the ancient betha strong as the prophecy stated?" she asked not wasting anytime.

"Um. There was something about him. I just can't put my finger on it yet. His strength now? I have no clue. That witch stopped me from testing him," he said putting thorough thought into it.

"Well, we'll find out soon enough, when Cedric finds them," Shannel added.

"Bro I gotta go. And stop fucking bully Rafael. It was an accident. He didn't mean to let the dog get away."

"Augh! I'll give him one more chance to get his shit together. But if he screws up once more not even God can help him," he said to her as she left the room.

I swear she can be commanding at times he thought and walked out on the balcony. What are big sisters for anyway. I love her world without end. After our mom died she became my little tower of strength. She means the world to me.

The sun was just raising up out of the darkness.

"Those dogs won't escape me again. I'll make sure of it," Shavanue said to himself.

******************************

"John.....!James he's....! Escaped!" said one of the hunters exhausted after the long running.

"Don't be ridiculous! With those wounds? Someone must have helped him," John said calmly as he took up a device.

"That's why I implanted a tracking device in him. He'll lead us straight to the pack," he continued.

He turned on the device and a blue dot appeared on the screen with the landscape of the woods. As he touched the screen to get a better look at the location where James was the device exploded blasting John out of his chair and onto his back.

"What the fuck just happened?" scar face asked removing his hand from his eyes.

Surprisingly after what took place John had a big smile plastered on his face.

"Get everyone ready! I  know where those dogs are," he said standing up and dusting off his clothes.

******************************

We all waited as Maya and Jean set the table while Meera helped Sam prepare dinner. James sat with Mike discussing the layout of the hunters base.

"It's a complete waste of time if you ask me. Why would they wait around for us to attack them?" Nick asked, while wrapping an arm around Sasha.

"Can't you guys be lovey dovey someplace else?" I asked grinning as I saw Nick face redden .

"Go trump that tiny treat of yours and shut the fuck up man. I'm not stopping you when your with Sam am I? What? Is she tired of your cigarette" Nick retorted.

"You wish Nick.  Sam loves my Big daddy. My sugar stick. And for your question. Hell No! You simply can't. You'll have to have a death wish to pull that off,"  I said while rubbing my chin. I was shocked when a punch connected my  face.

What the hell! Nick extended his claws. This vampire chick as turned my bro into Hulk. I laughed to myself.

"You want a fight lil bro? Let's go!" He stopped walking towards me when Sasha stood in front him.

"That's totally unnecessary puppies." She smiled and pat our heads.

"Cut that out!" We said simultaneously.

"You can beat the shit out of him later, just come with me for a second, " she said pulling him out of the room .

"You were just saved by the bell Jack," Sebastian said patting me on my shoulder and watched them leave.

******************************
[Nick]

Having leaving the room after my idiotic brother comments, Sasha pushed me into one of the empty rooms.

"What wa...." I felt her lips press against mine and I instinctively wrap my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to deepened the kiss.

"Loving you is sure as hell wrong but I definitely don't want to be right now," Sasha said pausing to take off her top.

I couldn't stop staring. I think I almost  drooled at how plump and luscious her breast were. They were like well ripened sweet grape fruit. I could wait to have a fill. I reached out to touch them. She slapped away my hands.

"Lbdt," she whispered.

"What?" I asked shaking my head to clear my groggy thoughts.

"Look but don't touch. Not yet," she whispered and began touching and rubbing me down all over slowly, her eyes praising me like a beholder.

"You are so God damn sexy, " she continued whispering

"And yo.." I started but unable to finish.

"Shhh. Let me have my fill. You will have your time."

OK mam! I love a woman who can take charge.

She took off my shirt while kissing, suckling my lips and tongue and causing tent to erect in my pants. I felt as if I was about to explode.

God damn Sasha! What the hell are you doing to me?

In a flash I was cuffed to the bed post. She then went over to the dresser dimmed the lights then turned on the stereo in my room.

August Alsina 'Don't Matter' started rocking the speakers. That really matched our current situation as nobody mattered but us at that current moment.

My mouth was in an 'O' when I saw Sasha ripped off her dress to reveal a very sexy red and black lingerie. She looked like a thousand blazing forest fire. My dick extended. Tonight I was going to die. Sasha began gyrating her hips to the beat of the rhythm. I felt like I was in Jamaica on its white sand beaches on vacation. I was in heaven and hell. My mind was going crazy.

She gyrated her hips in a slow motion then ticking and tocking like a damn bomb.

"Please stop! Get over here," I ground out.

She giggled and starting shaking her ass. She was not slim nor fat, her hips were broad and her butt sexy as hell. Not to mention her tush. It was more than a handful. I got up and snapped the chains. Guess she mistook me for a puny human. Ha!

In a flash she was on top me. She was really fast and wild like her dark brown long curls. She continued gyrating on me and kissed me. My fangs extended and I growled.

"Fuck Nick! You drive me so wild and crazy for you."

I flipped her then stood over her holding her two hands and staring in her eyes. She bit her lips. I growled again and her fangs extended. I trailed kisses down her neck, nipping her ear lobe and then lick the pulse at her neck. Her breath hitched and the pulse went wilder.

She lapped a leg around me. I looked down. "You should be a Goddess."

She smiled and blushed. I took off her underwear and slowly played with her with my pointer finger. She groaned and twisted and turned. I kissed her to soften her moans then move down to a pink well ripened nipple I suckled on in my mouth and use two fingers going in and out of her tight, wet and hot haven. She grabbed the sheets after I released her hands.

I use an hand to play with her clitoris and nipple at the same time. She shouted my name and begged me to enter her which I calmly obliged. I ignored the pleasure storming in me and fixated on pleasing her. I slowly entered her she sunk her nails into me. I rode her and grinded, and circled my hips.

She used both her legs to pull me in deeper. She bit my neck and shoulders. It drove even more crazy. I started going harder and deeper inside her. She flipped on her side closing both legs.

When I laid behind her she lifted a leg to let me in. I held the leg and drive into her kissing and suckling her tongue, while rubbing both nipples and clitoris.

We devoted each other. We were synchronized, dancing and moving as one. Her moves complemented my every move. She buckled and starting grinding harder.

I felt a sweet rush and heat over me I rode with her and drive harder into her unto she screamed my name and we both collapsed on the bed. Drenched in sweat, panting hard and just frolicking in the moment. I wished everyday was like this.

She jumped up raced you to the shower. She ran in the bathroom and started filling the tub with warm rose scented water. We went into the water she sitting astride my lap. 

She turned and I kissed her. She giggled and turned around playing with the bubbles. She looked like a small child. I loved this crazy lady.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Loves in the air

The other chapter will take a bit longer to be published due to exams coming up.

Thanks for reading so far hope you enjoy this chapter as well.
👍👍💞💞💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 7.2K 26
Scarlett Jones is a hunter. Not your average, rifle toting, animal tracking hunter; She's a hunter of the supernatural. Her only hunting ally is Bobb...
105K 2.6K 47
Blake Montgomery has a score to settle but finding and killing the werewolf that butchered her parents is turning out to be a greater challenge than...
39 0 6
*Supernatural *Romance *Vampire *Werewolf *Horror. Nova's superstar life is turned upside down after he discovers that he is an arcane, also known as...
12.6K 567 17
Dean and Sam Winchester are hunters. This time they come across a nest of vampires, and Dean is turned. Sam, with the help of the angel, Castiel, mus...