The Arrogant CEO

By Abeer_Sx

Isabella Smith, a twenty two year old woman struggling to make it through the evils of the world and survivin... More

The Arrogant CEO
Chapter 1: Coffee Disaster
Chapter 2: Job Hunting
Chapter 3: The Stranger's PA
Chapter 4: First Day
Chapter 5: Carson
Chapter 6: Art Exhibition
Chapter 7: Little One's Big Day
Chapter 8: Spain? Spain.
Chapter 9: Mr. Happy
Chapter 10: Unexpected Guests
Chapter 11: Work, Work, Work
Chapter 12: Elaina, the B-witch
Chapter 13: Dating Game
Chapter 14: Bewildered
Chapter 15: Hot and Bothered
Chapter 16: Shopping, Shopping and...Shopping
Chapter 17: Wedding Rush
Chapter 18: It's Time to Leave
Chapter 19: She's Gone
Chapter 20: Flying Back & Apologies
Chapter 21: The Encounter
Chapter 22: Shivers and Tingles
Chapter 23: The Meeting
Chapter 24: In The Club
Chapter 25: The Kiss
Chapter 26: New Girl
Chapter 27: Holy Crap
Chapter 28: The Talk
Chapter 29: Resisting Is Harder
Chapter 30: The Confession
Chapter 31: Friend Trouble
Chapter 32: Mine
Chapter 33: Uncontrollable
Chapter 34: Letting Go
Chapter 35: Can't Loose Her
Chapter 36: To The Rescue
Chapter 38: Start to a New Life
Burning Desire
Chapter 39: The Dinner
Chapter 40: Broken Without You
Epilogue

Chapter 37: Moving In

196K 6.9K 176
By Abeer_Sx

Seconds passed by quickly. The clock on the wall continued to tick each second it went by, the little hope that was bundled up in Isabella's heart was diminishing as she continued to stare blankly at the wall in front of her and silently blaming herself for the situation that Seth was into. Tears formed around the corner of her eyes every time she recalled the words of the doctor which were exactly that he had lost alot of blood and they didn't know at that moment if he was going to survive or not but if he wakes up there might be a chance of him surviving. The injury on the arm wasn't that serious as Isabella had thought first but Stefan had shot Seth again on his lower abdomen before the cops came to attack him, if that wouldn't have happened then he would've been alright. She kept cursing Stefan for ruining her peaceful life and shooting the love of her life who stayed now in unconscious in the hospital bed.

The time was passing very slowly. Seth's parents came by to check on him, his mom was devastated. Valerie kept comforting her and Ellie was by Isabella's side. Carson and Thiago were sitting together away from them, both looking tensed and upset.

"He will be fine, Bella" Ellie comforted her friend, Isabella just nodded.

She rubbed her hands over her face and pulled her hair back. She went home to change after they admitted Seth in the hospital. A whole day had passed and she was just sitting outside his room, waiting and praying for him to get conscious. Not after a few seconds, the doctor came outside the hospital room. Everyone rushed to him eager to get information about Seth's health. As Isabella was about to speak, Seth's mother started speaking beating it to her "How is he? How is my son doing?" She cried

"He's doing better than before, he's conscious now but he hasn't recovered fully from the injury so I suggest him to stay admitted in the hospital for a few more days and then he can go back home." The doctor spoke. Isabella let out a breath she was holding in for so long, everything started to seem good around her.

"Can we go and see him now?" His mother spoke

"Yeah but one at a time and make sure not to say things that might stress him out" The doctor warned and walked away, taking off his coat

Isabella backed away as she knew his family members would want to go in to see him first and as suspected, his mother rushed into the room. Isabella just wanted to run to him and apologise for everything she had said and done but she knew she couldn't, just not now. Instead, she went to the bathroom to freshen up. All the thoughts were clouding in her brain as she washed her face, she wanted to cry for not being able to save him. The doctor said there wasn't much to worry about anymore but she still felt guilty of everything and kept blaming herself.

After a few moments, she walked out of there and walked towards his room where everyone was standing. She could see his mother and father standing outside, talking to Thiago and Carson was nowhere in sight which meant he had went inside to see Seth. She walked over to where Ellie was sitting.

"We should get going now, I'll come back again tonight to check up on him, please take of him Thiago and you should go to your place and freshen up and then come back again if you want" His mother said and Isabella stood up to greet her goodbye.

She wasn't sure if she should do this or not because they clearly never had a chat before, she just probably knew Seth was seeing Isabella. But she brushed off all her thoughts and walked towards his parents. Seth's father gave her a smile when he saw her walking towards them. Her head was down all the time. She felt a little comfortable upon seeing Mr. Anderson smile but she was still nervous to face his mom. When she looked up to her, she gave her a smile which looked forced and stared at her from up to down. But Isabella still plastered a smile on her face and bid them goodbyes to which his mom just nodded which left Isabella feeling self conscious.

A few minutes later, Carson walked out of the room. Isabella was still sitting by herself but looked up when Thiago came towards her. "Go inside" he said

"No, it's okay you should go first you must be worried about him" She said

"He must be dying to see you, you go first" Thiago said, passing her a little smile to which she agreed in the end.

Walking up to the room made her feel nervous because she didn't know how she was going to face him. She knocked lightly before going inside. He was lying there staring blankly at the wall in front of him. Isabella cleared her throat and looked doan waiting for him to notice her. She heard sound of shuffling and looked up to see him sitting straight up. She walked towards him slowly, her heart beating fast and full of regret upon seeing him like this. She sat on the chair beside his bed.

"How are you feeling?" She spoke after a few moments, to clear up the awkwardness in the air

"I'm feeling better than before but there's still so much pain" Seth said

"Oh, do you want water or something to eat? I'll get it-" She stood up from her chair to get him some water but was stopped by his hand on her arm

"Bella, I don't need anything. Come on, sit here" He patted the empty space on the bed and Isabella did what she was asked to.

"I-I'm sorry" She started, a tear slipped from her eye

"What is that you're sorry for?" Seth spoke, trying to get her to look him into the eye but she kept her head down the entire time not having enough courage to meet his eyes.

"This all happened because of me and you're asking what am I sorry for, I-I just forget it we'll talk about it later you should get some rest, I shouldn't have brought this up right now"

He sighed "No, I've had enough rest we should talk right now and why the heck you're blaming yourself for this? You aren't the one who caused this all"

"Obviously I caused it all, Stefan was my friend and he was obsessed over me and he made me lie to you about my feelings and everything and you just came out of nowhere to save me and got shot so I'm the one who should be blamed, Seth. I'm really sorry for everything, just forgive me and I-I will be out of your life and I will do whatever you say but just forgive me for all the trouble I have caused" Isabella said holding back the tears

"Why- Oh my god how do I tell you that you're not the one to be blamed, all of this happened because of that stupid person and I can take hundred more bullets like this to save the love of my life. And you're just going to let go of me that easily? I never thought you would say something like this Isbaella. We have just started everything and you're talking about ending it too soon?"

Although Isbaella's heart fluttered at that 'love of my life' but she avoided that for now and spoke "No no, you're taking this in a wrong way, I caused you harm both physically and mentally so I just thought you would not want me in your life anymore"

"There are going to be much more difficulties and hurdles in our relationship so you're going to be just like that? Talking about breaking things off huh" Seth said, sounding a little hurt

"No um I'm sorry just forgive me I won't talk about breaking things off again" Isbaella said and Seth just nodded

"You know I never believed you when you said all of that things to me, I knew my Bella didn't mean anything she said" Seth said smiling

"I thought you would believe all of it and would be angry at me"

"But I am angry at you" Seth said "You said that you would do whatever I say, right?" Isabella nodded, ignoring the feeling inside her chest

"Then move in with me" Said said, smirking inwardly

"Huh, how can I do that? No I can't do that, I'll do anything you say except moving in with you" Isabella said, shocked at what he just suggested

"You said you'd do anything I say so move in with me, no arguments" Seth said smiling at her

Isabella pouted and said "You can't do this to me, you sly bastard" She bit her lips after what she said, it slipped out of her mouth unconsciously

"Language, Ms. Smith, don't forget that I'm still your boss" Seth said, acting stern.

"Sorry" Isabella said looking down to her hands. She was feeling happy because everything was settled and fine now.

Seth put his hand around her waist and pulled her closer and used the same arm to lift her chin. He bit his lip and said "I missed you so much" and gave Isabella a passionate kiss.

Isabella was sitting beside him on the bed and was in his arms. He used his free arm to wrap around her waist as the other one was injured.

"So what were you saying about 'love of my life?'" Isabella asked in a slow voice while drawing patterns on his chest. To this, Seth smiled and stared stared at her intently.

"About that-" He stopped as the door burst open and Thiago and Carson walked inside but soon both turned around saying "we'll be back later"

"No, come inside. I was just about to leave" Isabella said getting up from the bed. She then turned towards Seth and said "I'll be back later" She kissed his forehead and gave him a light peck on his lips when she was sure that Carson and Thiago weren't looking. Seth pouted as he watched her leaving.

They both ruined their moment and Seth was a little upset as he didn't get to confess his love but he reassured himself that he would have enough time to do that as she would be moving in with him.

~~~

The book is close to its ending, I apologise for not updating often as college life is hectic :(

Please show your love and support♡

Vote+Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 47.9K 21
"You- Are- Mine Jayda... All mine.. No- one else's." Conrad panted through the hard kissing and touching. That did it for me. I peeled off my shirt...
4.5K 170 33
Matilda Huston is a 25 years old woman with a painful past, living alone and escaping from her abusive past. She moved to Canada a few months back an...
29.8K 1K 35
He stepped even closer so close that our nose was touching and I could feel his minty breath on my face. Oh no wrong move. "I was just cleaning it"...
1.7M 63.5K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...