Chapter 2: Job Hunting

Isabella Smith ^^

~~~

"You f*cking bitch!" The man in front of her hissed in anger
"You killed her! It's all your fault" He yelled and slapped her. By that time she was crying hard. The little girl in her room was watching the whole scene while silently crying.

She couldn't do anything as she was weak and vulnerable. Tears stormed down her face when the belt came in contact with her skin.

"No! Please don't, I'm sorry!" She cried

"You should be!" The man yelled smacking her again with the belt.

Isabella's eyes shot open and she was sobbing and panting heavily. She thanked God that it was only a nightmare. She could feel hot tears down her face and her body couldn't function properly. Fear consumed her when she thought of that night. Suddenly the door slammed open.

"Izzy! Are you okay?" Megan asked while running towards her. She quickly engulfed Isabella in a hug and Isabella cried on her shoulder while she comforted her.

"Shh, it was just a nightmare, nothing more!" Megan said

Megan was very aware of the nightmares that were haunting her sister in her sleep for past 7 years. It was just another night when Isabella would wake up and started crying. She had witnessed the whole scene, how that man used to beat her only sibling and she witnessed every thing when she was just a five year old girl. It hurt her to see her sister like this. She hated the man for doing this to her sister and she always wanted to take revenge but at that time she was only five years old and Isabella was only twelve years old, they both were weak and fragile but now she is a strong girl when she is just fifteen. Isabella was never that strong but Megan grew up to be a strong, brave and challenging girl who wasn't afraid of anything and Isabella was proud of it.

Isabella had calmed down after a few minutes and she thanked Megan. Those nightmares had stopped for a while but now they were back again. Megan went into her room after switching off the lights of Isabella's room. Isabella laid on her bed and pulled the covers till her neck. She was disturbed because the events of that night were rushing back towards her. Eventually after an hour or so, she fell asleep.

The next morning Isabella woke up in a good mood because it was Saturday which means she had the day off and she could spend some time with Megan and her aunt who lived just a few streets away. She got up and made her way inside the bathroom. After having a long and relaxing shower, she wrapped a small and fluffy towel around her body and got out of the bathroom. She wore a pair of dark blue jeans and a dark blue crop top. She dried her hair and pulled them up in a ponytail. She didn't forgot the nightmare but somehow she tried to keep herself happy for the sake of Megan. That events sure left some scars on her body but those weren't that much. She had a scar just below her belly and another one which started from the back of her neck but it wasn't that much visible but if anyone would gaze it for long or observe it carefully, it would be visible to them but she didn't thought that someone would be that much observing so she didn't even bother about hiding that scar any day. She got out of her room after taking her purse and her phone which was a Nokia because she couldn't afford a good and new one. She even let Megan buy one phone in case she need it.
She claimed down the stairs where she found Megan in the kitchen cooking something.