We are the Dark Children

By Jubbly-x-Bubbly

This is story based off my other one called "Who am I, Hermione Granger or Riddle?" Sirius and Caeli will ne... More

Hide and seek
Family Dinner.
Hermione Baby sits
Sirius is not having a good day.
Bella Can't Sleep
Interuption.
Bella's Birthday
Finding out/Telling
Bedtime Stories
First words
Bedtime stories part 2
Sibling rivalry
Thunderstorm.
Sick day
Nightmare.
New pet
Drunken secrets.
Missing?
What's in a name?
Another night out.
Proposal.
Tantrums.
Oh no
Duel
Mistletoe
Duel Part 2
Mummy's Makeup
Family Trouble
Attack?
Christmas Decorations
Where's Mum?
Peeves the poltergeist
Clean your room!
Stupid Nicknames
Finding out/Telling 2
I want a little sister, Mummy
Boggarts
The attic
The kids actually hate each other.
Prank War 1 -Camping 1
Where do Babies come from?
Rainy Day
Quick Authors Note
Voldemort sees Hermione again
Drunk Sirius
Nagini's Adventure
Let's Prank Dad
New Teacher

School Shopping

1.2K 34 6
By Jubbly-x-Bubbly

Twins=11
Hermione=27

Lol Caeli is such a brat.

"Mum! Hurry up, we need to go to Diagon Ally!" Sirius yelled up the stairs. Caeli sighed impatiently and crossed her arms.

The twins had gotten their Hogwarts letters in July, hand delivered by their father, and they were about to go to Diagon ally to get their very first wands and other supplies, like Robes and books.

"What, so now I'm holding you up?" Bellatrix said as she appeared in a whirl of smoke. "Revenge is a dish best served cold"

"Come on" Caeli whined, tugging on her mothers arm. Bella grinned and rolled her eyes.

"Grab onto me and hold tightly" She told them. She tilted her head up and shouted. "Tom, we will be back soon!"

"Alright" Came the faint reply. Bella wrapped her arms around the children and slowly began to apparate away.

They arrived in Diagon Ally a moment later and Sirius fell onto the ground, blinking rapidly. Caeli laughed at her brother while Bellatrix helped him up.

"I don't like apparating" Sirius muttered while Bella brushed dirt off of his clothes.

"Shut up, Sirius" Caeli laughed. "You can't handle magic, You might as well be a squib"

"Thats enough Caeli" Bellatrix snapped at her daughter loudly. Being called a squib was a terrible insult, at least to her, and she would not stand for it. "Apologise to your brother right now!"

"Sorry, Siri" Caeli said with a lot of attitude. She folded her arms and pouted.

"Change your face" Bella told her.

Caeli scowled at the ground but lifted her head up with a fake smile plastered on her face. Bella rolled her eyes and shook her head as turned.

"Now, where are we going first" She grinned, already knowing the answer. Sirius and Caeli both shared a grin as they shouted.

"OLLIVANDERS" They shouted in unison. Bella smiled and took off in the direction of the wand makers' shop.

The bell tolled, alerting the old wizard of their presence, and in walked the Riddle family. There was a loud crash and bang coming from inside the shop and soon Ollivander appeared, looking dazed and frazzled. Bella looked him up and down with an amused smile.

"Having a little trouble?" She teased. Ollivander laughed nervously and patted down his wild hair.

"Little bit" He said. He looked down at the amused twins in curiosity. "Ah, Sirius and Caeli Riddle, I was wondering when I would see you two"

Sirius backed away into Bellatrix.

"He knows our names" He whispered to her. Bella laughed as she pushed him forward.

"He knows everyone's name" She told him. Ollivander smiled knowingly and gestured to Sirius.

"Come on, Lad, You first" He beckoned him. Sirius nodded and stepped up to the counter. Ollivander disappeared back into the shop and pulled out a random wand. "Here you go, try this one"

Sirius pulled a face as he picked up the orange wand. He didn't like the look of this one but tried it anyway. He aimed it at the window and immediately the glass shattered into a thousand pieces and the displays were ruined. Bellatrix and Caeli both laughed while Ollivander stared at his window.

"Perhaps not" He muttered, waving his own wand and fixing window. He then grabbed his ladder and climbed all the way up to the very top, looking at the boxes of wands in thought.He picked one up and literally jumped off of the ladder. The old wizard smiled at the boy and handed him the wand.

As soon as Sirius grabbed it, a gust of wind surrounded him and blew Bella and Caeli back. Bellatrix smiled proudly at her son while her daughter watched on in fascination.

"There you go , 10" Acacia wand with Dragon Hearts string core" Ollivander smiled and wrote something down. Caeli ran up to the counter.

"My turn" She said. Bellatrix shook her head.

"Cae, Let the man do his work" Bellatrix rolled her eyes. Ollivander smiled again, something that was beginning to get on Bella's nerves, and gestured to the excited 11 year old. Sirius was standing by his mother, toying with his wand.

"It's fine, Now Caeli" He said, Caeli looked up at him with a big smile, "Lets find you a wand."

He walked from behind the counter and into the front of the shop. Caeli turned to watch him while her brother was playing with his new wand and Bella stared at the man with a bored expression. She really wanted to go now. Ollivander picked a wand and brought it to the counter.

"Try this one" He nudged her. Caeli smiled and picked up the wand, pointing it at a wall of wands. Many boxes flew out of shelf and toppled to the floor, some even hit Sirius.

"Ow" Sirius said rubbing his head. "Mum, She done that on purpose!"

"Caeli, say sorry" Bella sighed, shaking her head.

"Sorry" Caeli giggled, not even remotely sorry. Ollivander was already picking out another wand during the exchange and had suddenly appeared behind the counter once again.

Caeli picked up the wand and again, a gust of wind surrounded her and Bella smirked as she noticed it.

"Ah yes, 12 3/4" Birch Wand with Dragon Heart String Core" Ollivander wrote something down again, before looking up at Bella. "That will be 14 Galleons please"

Bella paid, grumbling under her breath as she did so.

"Costing me a fucking fortune" They heard her mutter. Caeli and Sirius looked at each other with a grin.

"Mum, you Swore" Caeli said in mock shock. Bella turned around with wide eyes.

"Don't tell your father" She warned them. Sirius and Caeli giggled and ran out the shop. "Those little shits! Keep the change" Bella told Ollivander, running out of the shop to chase after her 11 year olds. Everyone who recognised her stopped and stared but she didn't care.

She was stopped suddenly by Narcissa and Lucius, who were doing a bit of shopping.

"Whoa, Bella, whats up with you"Narcissa stopped her. Bella panted as she tried to catch her breath.

"Can't talk, Cissy......Sirius,Caeli.......Little shits" and with that she ran off again. Narcissa looked at her husband in confusion and shrugged, beginning to walk again.

Bella searched high and low for her twins. She wasn't worried about the fact that they ran off, they were the Dark Twins, no one would dare to harm them and they know the way around Diagon Ally, so no she wasn't worried at all about that. But she was worried about Voldemort finding out she used that type of language around them, Merlin that argument was awful last time.

She suddenly heard her eldest daughters laugh from around the corner. Bella knew it to be Hermione because her laugh is strangely similar to her own.

"Hermione"She yelled, coming around the corner. Hermione, who was having lunch with Blaise Zabini outside a restaurant, looked up in surprise.

"Mum?" She furrowed her brows. "Whats wrong?"

"Caeli,Sirius............ Little shits......... I swore" Bella panted as she tried to explain what happened. Hermione rolled her eyes.

"They ran off again?" She asked. Bella nodded. "Sorry mum, haven't seen them, I'll keep an eye out though"

"Ugh" Bella groaned. "Honestly, sometimes I question my decision to have them"

Hermione just laughed.

"Anyway, I'll let you get back to your date"Bella grinned, gesturing to Blaise. "Mr Zabini"

"Madame Riddle"Blaise nodded his head, Hermione rolled her eyes.

"I think they should be home by now if they used the Floo Networks" Hermione mused. Bella's eyes widened comically and she ran off towards the Floo network area.

When she was gone, Hermione lifted the Table cloth and grinned. Sirius and Caeli crawled out and each gave her a hug.

"Thanks Mione" Sirius said.

"You guys owe me one" She told them. Blaise grinned and stood.

"Well, Mione" He teased, Hermione narrowed her eyes playfully. "Ive gotta get back to work, See you later" He kissed her cheek.

"See you later" Hermione waved to him as he apparated away. She turned back to her brother and sister, who were making fun of her by making kissing noises.

"Oh, Shut up" Hermione laughed, pushing Sirius slightly.

"Kissy Kissy" Caeli teased, Hermione rolled her eyes with a smile.

"So did you get your wands?" She asked them

"Uh huh" Sirius nodded with a big smile.

"Sirius almost destroyed the shop" Caeli laughed. Hermione laughed too and patted his back.

"I almost did too" She told him with a giggle. She looked inside the restaurant and back at them. "Are you hungry?" She asked, Sirius nodded and Caeli shrugged.

"I could eat" She said. "When do you think Mum will be back?"

"Soon" Hermione laughed. "She's gonna kill me"

"Damn right I am" A voice said from behind Hermione, causing them to freeze. All three turned sheepishly to find Bella standing there with a raised eyebrow and her arms folded across her chest.

"Sorry" Hermione shrugged and smiled hopefully. Bella rolled her eyes and grabbed Sirius and Caeli's hands.

"Come on, we are going to get the rest of your stuff" She told them as she pulled them away from Hermione.

"Aww mum, I'm hungry" Sirius complained, causing them to stop. Bella looked at the restaurant and sighed.

"Go on then" She sighed and the kids ran in happily. Hermione stood and walked over to Bella.

"Sorry" She giggled, kissing her cheek.

"You staying for dessert?" Bella asked her as she walked in. Hermione shrugged.

"Yeah sure, Paperwork can wait" She smiled as she followed her mother in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 54 17
Edited- MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC STUFF Rumor Belladonna Riddle is the sole child of Lord Voldemort- a tag that she quickly learns turns people away from h...
177K 2.8K 35
Hermione Jean Granger. That's my name, I thought. One day, when I woke up, my parents told me I'm adopted. I found out that my name is Aira Hermione...
6.8K 165 49
A Harry Potter Fanfiction. Athens Riddle. Daughter of Tom Riddle, aka Lord Voldemort. She hates her father and is very open to everyone who knows. S...
20.2K 679 35
This is the second book in The Last Riddle series. Please read The Last Riddle before this. Spoilers for The Last Riddle below! His Final Riddle. ...