His love. A OUAT Peter Pan (R...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

What if I told you that Peter Pan never fails. What if I told you he said to never fall in love. What if I to... More

Running away.
Strange boy, strange girl.
You don't know me as well as you think.
Young boy.
Sirens and the future.
More suprises.
Kidnapped.
Let's play.
The Guardian.
Revenge.
War.
Punished.
Where are you?
Who did this to you?
The former king of Neverland.
Old friends.
War at first sight.
Hunting.
Lost Girl.
Chris.
Party.
Attack.
Back for more.
Back home.
You just don't stop.
The new girl.
Back in Neverland.
Her new life.
Back in Storybrooke.
I belong there.
King and Queen.
Camp.
How is this possible?
The kings twin.
Catching up.
Broken.
The royal prince.
Explaining.
Their past.
Protecting his camp.
Lullaby for a Lost Queen.
Why?
It's time to choose a man.
Blast from the past.
The big question.
A little fun.
Cassie's in danger.
Powers?
The beach.
Destruction.
A little suprise.
I'm back.
One heck of a day.
A big surprise.
The Lost Kings story.
A deal.
Is that all you see me as?
Vampires, wolves, and royalty.
Where's the king?
Battle plans.
Missing.
Who's this?
Sunset ride.
Jaws.
Saving the Queen.
A lily for a Lost Girl.
Please save me.
Winning her game.
Should we?
One step further.
Pan's fear.
It's time.
The final war.
The aftermath.
There's a first for everything.
Oh no.
Seriously!
No!

Don't hurt the queen.

1.3K 20 7
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Peter's P.O.V.

"She's from Storybrooke, and now those two idiots called her parents told Gold who told the other five who came here looking for her."

"Okay, so how are we gonna get them off the island?"

"You told me that Henry was here. Luna knew him. Maybe if we can get Henry alone, we can get him back to camp and he can see her again. Maybe she can tell him to tell his family to leave."

"I'll see what I can do tomorrow, I'll get some boys to get him."

"Perfect, now get to bed, we have company tomorrow."

"Night." He says as I start to leave.

"Hey Pan, do your know where Luna is?"

"She's safe." I say as I exit. As I'm going back to my tent, I see two shadows sneaking into camp.

"Shhh, we can't wake the boys." One says. One giggles and they step into the moon light, and I see who they were. Luna and Cassie.

"Head to your tent, before Peter catches us." Luna chuckled. Cassie runs to his tent giggling as Luna sneaks into ours. I chuckled as I roll my eyes. Walking to my tent moments later, I hear someone outside the borders of camp. I put a forcefield around camp and head to my tent.

Luna sleeps peacefully in bed, looking tired from having to wake up in the middle of the night and sneaking into camp. Something caught my eye and I see it's the mermaid scale necklace I was gonna give to Luna.

I walk over to it and pick it up, I grab the string, and pull it off. Putting it with Luna's other things in her chest. I carefully get into bed, carful not to wake Luna. I fall asleep, and for once, I didn't need to worry. Luna never woke up in the middle of the night, no one came into camp. It was peaceful.

Luna woke up a few moments after me the next day and it felt good, not having to do something, or get someone. We wake up, and Luna yawns, looking at me. She smiled and I kiss her head. It was so peaceful. Suddenly a sharp scream came from outside the camp. Luna and I quickly got out of bed and head outside to see what was going on.

I look around and see something just outside camp. Luna and I walk and see what's happening. The scene before me was so cute. Jack had found enough flat ground to make a little ice rink and teach Cassie to skate. Cassie was screaming every time he thought he was gonna fall.

"Luna, wook what I cwan dwo!" Cassie says, showing Luna a trick.

"That's great Cassie." She complements, stepping onto the ice.

"And look what I can do." She says, pushing Jack hard enough to make him slip and fall. We all laughed as Jack looks at Luna, who playfully stuck her tongue out.

"Real mature." He says.

"Since when have I ever been mature?"

"Good point."

"So Luna, can I ask you something?" I ask when the laughter dies down.

"What is it?"

"That tipi you made."

"Oh, Cassie and I made it when you and Jack were together. Wait, how do you know about that?"

At that moment, Felix walks up to us and whispered something to me. I nod and look at Luna.

"Luna, someone is waiting for you at camp." I say. We walk back while Jack and Cassie continue. I see Henry sitting on a log with his head down. Luna must of noticed because she quietly snuck up behind him and put one hand on his shoulder. He flinched and turned around, thinking it was me.

"Luna!" He gasps, hugging her when he realized it wasn't me.

"Henry, what are you doing on Neverland?" She asks hugging him right back.

"My mom made me come. She thought that because I know you, I would be able to find you. And she thought if I was left back home, Pan might come to Storybrooke and try to kill me again."

"Adults, typical." We all say at once.

"Luna, can I ask you something, alone." Henry asks.

"Sure." 

I walk off to see if I can find the group. I want to see what happens when they find out they Henry is missing.

Luna's P.O.V.
Peter turns on his heels and walks off to do who knows what. I look at Henry.

"Is Pan gonna-."

"Try to rip out your heart again? I don't think so." I finish, closing my eyes and shaking my head.

"Then why am I here?"

"I don't know."

"Well, well. Hey Henry." Jack says with his staff around the back of his neck with his hands resting on it.

"Hey Jackson." Henry greats.

"Wait, I thought you were dead."

"I was, but things changed."

"I like the new look." Henry complements. Noticing Jacks once brown hair turned to white hair and and how he holds a staff and wears his blue hoodie.

"Thanks."

"Henry, want to go somewhere I know you will love?" I ask, interrupting them. I like how Jack and Henry were always so close back home.

"Yeah." He jumped.

Before we left, two boys walked up to us. It was Devin and Felix.

"Henry, you remember Devin. The one you battled and the first Lost Boy you talked to, besides Peter."

"Hey Henry."

"Hey Devin."

"I challenge you to another duel some time." Devin challenges.

"You're on." Henry laughs. Henry acted like he belonged here. Like he just returned home.

"And you remember Felix." I say.

"How can I forget the most creepy and mysterious boy on the island, besides Pan."

"Nice to see you to Henry. Nice to see you when Pan isn't trying to get your heart."

"Yeah." Henry laughs.

"Can we come with you?" Felix asked.

"Sure." We head out untill we get to a big tree and look up. In the tree, was a big deck with three of the sides blocked by railings. The only side that didn't have a railing was facing the jungle and where you got up.

The deck was made from bamboo, a little roof made from straw dangled above and some blankets covered the floor. A rope latter hung from the side and we all climbed up. As soon as everyone was up, we walked to the ledge, and sit down with our legs dangling off the edge.

"This is amazing!" Henry complements.

"Thanks, I made it in my spare time. I come up here when I need to have a break from Peter. It took forever to make."

"Since when do you need a break from Pan? You two seem like you are never apart." Henry says.

"When he wants to be with you every second of every day, it gets annoying."

"Understandable."

Henry, Jack and Devin were all talking like old friends when I ask Felix a question.

"Felix, do you know why Peter brought Henry to camp?"

"He hopes that you can talk to him so he can tell his family to leave."

"Oh." I say, putting my head down. Disappointed that Henry couldn't stay longer.

"So Devin, Henry really beat you at a dual?" I smirk across the platform.

"Yeah but-."

"You let someone younger than you, beat you."

"Yeah, but I wasn't prepared, when Pan wanted Henry to fight me, I wasn't ready."

"Always be prepared. Especially with Henry. He does know Prince Charming after all." I said.

"And the The Dark One." Devin said.

"How do you know about Henry being here before, you weren't here?" Devin points out.

"Word about Henry getting kidnapped by Pan got out in town. I couldn't help but listen in."

"So you're from Storybrooke?" He asked.

"Mm mm."

"Cool."

"Henry, I have something else I want to show you." I say as we climb down the latter. We walk untill we enter the clearing with the tipi. Henry looks at it and walks around.

"You made this?"

"Yeah, me and Cassie."

"Who?"

"Never mind."

"Hey, do you smell that?" Devin says. We all smell the air and it smelled like chocolate chip cookies.

"Mmm." Something must be going on for lunch at camp." Felix says.

"Last one back to camp has to lead Hunter and the others to training!" Jack challenges.

All 5 of us start running back to camp like the ground was falling beneath us. I had to restrain myself not to use my wings or my powers. We get to camp out of breath and look at the feast. There was chicken wings, soup and cranberry juice.

But no cookies. All the Lost Boys were digging in. Peter was at the end of the table looking pleased with himself while he ate. We looked at each other with our mouths watering.

It felt like The Hunger Games with all five of us trying to get to the table for food, and all of the Lost Boys trying to get as much food as they could before it all ran out. Cassie passed by us with a cookie in his mouth.

"Hey Cassie, where did you get that cookie?" I ask, bending down to his height. He points to the empty tent. We have one just in case a new Lost Boy comes in unexpectedly.

Devin, Jack, and Felix all go to the table while Henry and I sneak in the tent. And just like that, two huge plates were piled up with fresh cookies. We both grab one and go join the feast. Henry hesitated as we got closer to the table.

"Everything okay?" I ask.

"I don't want to go."

"Why, because of Peter?"

He nods.

"He's not going to hurt you."

Henry gives me a doubtful look.

"Tell you what, sit at the edge of the table right next to me. That way, I can keep an eye on you and on Peter, deal?"

"Deal."

We walk to the table and I take a seat next to Peter, my cookie still in my mouth. Henry sits next to me and glares daggers at Peter. Peter does the same. I kick Henry under the table and he looks at me. I shake my head and he got my message.

"Peter, can I talk to you in the tent, alone." I say finishing my cookie.

"Of course love." He smiles at me, drawing his attention away from Henry. We get up and I walk to the tent. I glance back at Peter to see if he was following me. Peter glares at Henry like he was going to hurt him. Henry looks worried and I get Peter's attention.

"Peter, now!" I snap. He looks at me then back at Henry. I just roll my eyes and storm up to Peter. I grab his ear and pull him to the tent. I drag him to the tent and shove him in. I look out of the tent and I see Henry laughing as he looks at me. I pull my head back in the tent and glare at Peter.

"What do you want love?" He smiles.

"It's about Henry."

"What about him?"

"He um, he doesn't trust you."

"Is that it?"

"No." I scoff.

"Of course it isn't, there's always something more with you." He smiled.  I felt slightly offended by his words.

"What else is it?"

"I heard you wanted me to tell Henry to ask his family to leave and if his family leaves then Henry leaves, well I don't want him to leave."

"What are you saying?"

I sigh.

"I want Henry to become a Lost Boy." I say fast.

"You think that much of him?"

"Please. I know it's a stretch but he would be miserable back home." I beg.

"How do you know?"

"Because I can see it."

"Is that your excuse?"

"I know he'll be miserable. He belongs here."

"Do your have proof that he belongs here." He asked, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow.

I grab his flute from his belt.

"Hey!"

"This." I say pointing to his flute in my hand.

"Play this. You said your flute was enchanted so only boys who feel lost can hear it. Play it, see if Henry can hear it. If he can hear it......can he stay?"

It was silent as Peter thought about it.

"Fine. Besides, I've grown fond of him being in the camp."

"Yes!" I say, hugging him. I feel him hug me back as I pull back and start walking toward the entrance.

"Um love, my flute."

"Oh right." I say, handing Peter his flute. I run out of the tent with a smile on my face and run up to Henry.

"Henry, I have great news."

"What is it?"

I whisper in his ear and look at Henry, who had an excited look on his face.

"Really!"

"Yeah." I say.

"I talked Peter into it. And guess what, he actually likes having you in camp."

"That's amazing!" He says.

"Come on, we got to find my parents. We have to tell them."

"No! If they found out you were in camp, they would take you away. Remember, they hate Peter."

"Right. Not to mention they would take you back to."

A wistle comes from my tent and we all turn our heads to a smirking Peter.

"In honor of Henry being in camp, why don't we play a game."

All of the boys cheer as I see Peter chuckle as he smirked, and look at me with his head down. I just shake my head and smile.

"How bout his favorite game. Hide and seek." The boy says. Peter runs on top of a hill, unsheathed his sword, raised it in the air and yelled.

"Come on boys!" All the boys look at Peter as he looks at me and Henry.

"Lets play!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 155 17
Peter Pan had a run-in with love once. But, Fate had other plans. And so, for years it has just been him and the Lost Boys. Then everything change...
21K 761 10
In which a boy who thinks he controls everything meets the girl who actually does. --- Peter Pan is king of Neverland, a mystical island of his own c...
63.5K 2.3K 24
The land of Neverland is not what you expect. The mermaids are black soulless creatures, the lost boys huh they aren't scared little kids. Their teen...
918 48 40
In Neverland, no children grow up - except one. He was first a lost boy with no name and no past, then a reluctant pirate with no hope for a future...