Cheating on Luke Brooks

By eatsleepwrite_repeat

Tori Madeline was a typical 17 year old girl. Luke Brooks was a member of the worldwide known group, the Ja... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 19

7.4K 221 19
By eatsleepwrite_repeat

Chapter 19

"Okay, Laura, just breathe." Jasmine hummed as I slowly rubbed circles around Laura's back.

I had just arrived at the hotel in England 30 minutes ago, and now I stood in the bathroom with two pregnancy tests. What happened in New York still kept me in a daze, and all I could think about was Luke...

Oh, his smile, his kiss, his hugs...

Snap out of it, Tori!

Putting my focus back on Laura, I began comforting her. "Just two more minutes, and we will see if you're pregnant or not. I doubt you are! I mean if you are that will be pretty bad..."

This just made Laura cry even more for some reason so I stopped talking and Jasmine shot me daggers. "What if Jai breaks up with me?"

"Oh honey, he won't break up with you." Jasmine cooed, occasionally staring at the pregnancy tests that were occupying the bathroom sink.

As if on cue, the alarm went out, notifying us that it was time to see the results.

"I think I may vomit." Laura choked out, gazing at the tests. Her usual, cheery smile was replaced with puffy eyes and a frown. It broke my heart to see her like this.

A knock was heard and simultaneously we turned around.

"Girls?" Jai's voice was heard on the other end. "We're leaving for dinner in half an hour. Is everything okay?"

Jasmine clamped her hand over Laura's mouth so Jai wouldn't hear her cries, leaving me to find an excuse.

"Um, yeah Jai, everything is good here." I shakily laughed, unsure what else to say. "Just doing girly stuff, like make-up?"

It sounded more as a question than a statement and Jasmine rolled her eyes at my acting skills.

"Shut up!" I mouthed at her.

"Alright then, just be ready soon." Jai announced, and we held our breaths until his footsteps disappeared.

Jasmine released her hand, giving a sigh of relief. "Do you want to check the tests?"

Laura shook her head. "I don't want to go near it. You guys do it."

Not wanting to touch those pregnancy sticks, Jasmine got stuck doing the job. I walked over to Laura and sat next to her, rubbing her shoulders.

Jasmine picked up the test, squinting her eyes to see the result. Her expression went from neutral to shocked, her eyes widening slightly. She checked the second one(we bought two just to be sure) and once again, her shocked face was still apparent.

"I'm pregnant, aren't I?" Laura shakily asked, crying even more.

Jasmine began laughing. Now it was my time to shoot her daggers. "Not the right moment for humor, Jazzy!"

"They came out negative." Jasmine laughed more and my heart lifted. She then dumped the sticks into the garbage can, "Luck actually likes us now!"

Laura's face lifted and she jumped up, hugging Jasmine tightly. I joined the hug-a bit too suddenly and violently- so we all tumbled onto the floor, but we were too happy to care.

Jasmine and Laura were laughing at something Jazzy said and I just laughed along with them, happy to have such amazing best friends.

"Cheers!" I yelled gleefully, and we all giggled.

Suddenly, the bathroom door was knocked open, and in came Jai, Beau and Luke with concerned expressions.

At the look on their faces, we cracked up even more.

"Are you guys high?!" Beau asked, cracking a smile when he found us tangled onto each other on the floor.

"Aw, do you feel left out?" Laura teased them, laughing.

"I think the boys need a hug also." I gave the girls a mischievous smile, and on cue, we all jumped up and tackled the boys onto the floor, hugging them jokingly.

"Ow!" Luke muttered.

"Weaklings." Jasmine smirked. "Don't ever say guys are stronger than girls!"

Laughing, we all started playfully fighting each other. Jai jumped up and grabbed the shower hose, spraying it all over us.

"You're messing my hair!" Jasmine shrieked, reaching for the soap and sprayed it all over Jai, making him drop the hose.

We were about to continue when three women who were dressed in the help's uniform, walked in. They were talking among themselves, but when they noticed the mess in front of them, they shut up.

"Oops?" Luke smiled cheekily at them, but they just glared at him. I glanced around at the mess we made and my mouth fell open. The mirror was cracked, water was sprayed everywhere and soap was leaking from the bottles.

Oh great.

**

"We are officially homeless." Daniel murmured, his suitcase in his hand. "Because of you six idiots."

"Hey, it's not my fault they were moody and kicked us out!" Luke defended himself, brushing his sleeve in a diva manner. "They were probably on their period."

"Why do you men always use the 'Period Excuse'?" Jasmine raised an eyebrow, annoyed.

Sensing a bickering war brewing, I interrupted them. "Guys! We have bigger problems now. Like-oh I don't know- where are we going to stay for a week?!"

"Should I call Denise?" James asked and we all looked at him as if he had gone crazy.

"Gee James, she almost murdered me for getting married, but sure, call her! I'm sure she will be just pleased to hear we are in a mess again!" Luke sarcastically sassed, brushing his hair with his fingers.

"I think Luke is on his period." James whispered to me and I stifled a laugh.

"I heard that!"

"Guys!" Beau yelled, who had been trying to get a taxi for the past 15 minutes but had obviously been failing. "A little help here?"

Jasmine rolled her eyes and went to the side of the road, whistling out and immediately five cabs stopped by with drooling drivers inside.

"Perks of being pretty." Laura smirked when she saw Beau glaring at the drivers.

"Let's just go and find a place to stay." Skip sighed, shaking his head. "We always get into these stupid situations."

**

"How did we get from a five-star hotel to this dump?" Jai muttered as we stared at the motel ahead of us. And let me say, it was creepy as hell.

For one, it looked like no one had lived in there for at least a century and the windows were cracked at different angles. It was dull and dark, just like it would have been in a horror movie. And to complete everything, it started raining.

Perfect.

"Well it's better than sleeping in the rain." I answered, using my bag to shield my hair from the pouring rain.

"What if it's haunted?" Laura bit her lip, obviously scared. She was the baby of the group, of course she believed in ghosts. "Maybe we should just call Mrs. Denise."

"Trust me, this is nothing compared to Denise." Jasmine smirked, grabbing Beau's hand.

"You guys shouldn't do that in public. Someone may see you." Skip said in a sing-a-song tone to Jasmine and Beau.

"Does it look like there is civilization anywhere around here?" Jazzy pointed out, and honestly, she was right. It was just this old building, and surrounding it was a large amount of trees and plants. It was pretty much isolated.

"Come on guys, cheer up!" Luke yelled, smiling brightly. "This will be such a cool experience!"

"Okay, who gave him sugar and made him hyper?" Jai asked, glaring at us.

"Ah, twinnie, so serious." Luke wedged his way between Laura and Jai, breaking their hands and put his arms around both their shoulders.

"Luke, stop touching me." Jai pushed Luke off him as we walked inside the motel's entrance, to be greeted by an old man sitting behind the counter. He was wearing a black suit, which was slightly crinkled, and had a short pile of white hair.

"He looks as old as this place." Skip muttered and Jasmine hit him on his shoulder, disapprovingly.

The man gave us a sweet smile-a bit too sweet if you asked me- and opened his arms. "Hello, my children!"

We all glanced uneasily among each other, forcing smiles.

Laura, being as innocent as a baby frog, shyly answered, "Hello."

"Well, aren't you a pretty thing?" The man smiled widely at Laura, bearing his yellow teeth. This caused Jai to protectively wrap his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"We would like a room to stay." I announced politely, trying to get the man's attention away from Laura, who looked petrified.

"Why, of course! Please call me Mr. Drew, I am the owner of 'The Forest'."

We all nodded, staying silent as Beau filled out our details and paid for the rooms.

Mr. Drew grabbed our keys and dangled them in front of us. "I hope you have a lovely time over here. I'm sure we will be great friends."

He gave Jasmine, Laura and I a very big smile, and immediately the boys grabbed the keys, before ushering us upstairs to our rooms.

"What did we get ourselves into?!" Jai muttered, as we heard the old man chuckle to himself.

Maybe calling Denise wasn't such a bad idea after all...

**

Creepy ahahah hope u guys like it! Sorry for longer updates, I have exams coming up but then summer! Just bare with me for a few more weeks!

Love you, my beautiful unicorns!xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 40.5K 43
Sequel to: The Story of Us When two people love each other, they expect to be together forever. This did not happen to Maddie and Kian. Although the...
37.7K 835 77
What if Tris didn't die? What if Chicago went to a normal city? What if Four and Tris got the happily ever after they deserved? Find out in this all...
12.8K 527 33
It's been 10 years since the Hunger Games peoperly finished, and Katniss is having a rough time forgetting. Her and Peeta have gone through to much l...
13.1K 254 15
Alice has grown up in LA her entire life and had no plans for leaving ever. To her it's the perfect city with the perfect life but when she accidenta...