Doomed Love? (True Blood Godr...

By XoXDQXoX

Brooke in need of money has gotten a job at the Camilla Hotel, she meets Godric and falls for him instantly... More

Mystery Guy
Introductions
More Questions
Girl talk
1 week and many fantasies later...
Bringing back the dead
Hope
Too close for comfort
Awkward date
The Announcement
Never giving up
Night out
Let the chips fall where they may
He's back?
It's Over
Time to try
Huge Announcement

Dress shopping

5.9K 147 13
By XoXDQXoX

******************************************************************************************

Doomed Love?

******************************************************************************************

Chapter Ten

Dress Shopping

Brooke had been home for a few hours when Isabel's limo pulled up to the curb and waited for her.

"Hello Brooke; ready to find the perfect dress for this evening?" Isabel asked as Brooke got into the limo.

"More than ready," Brooke was determined to look so good that Godric would be caught off guard and unable to hide his feelings. She needed conformation; to know if Godric felt anything.

"I know the perfect place." Isabel smiled and crossed her legs.

"Great." Brooke replied as her stomach growled and her face flushed red; she knew Isabel would have heard.

Isabel couldn't help but smile at Brooke's embarrassment, "Don't worry. I have arranged for some food at the shop." Isabel sometimes forgot about the humans need for food even with her human companion Hugo.

As Brooke stepped into the boutique shop she couldn't believe how high maintenance it looked. It wasn't too big or to small; it was just right and had a dark and enticing vibe to it.

The walls were a shade of blood red while the marble floor was black. All the fancy couches and chairs were white; along with the clothes racks and benches. There were also two white platforms that looked to be a few feet tall which sat behind the front windows with dressed manikins stationed on top.

"Well if it isn't my favourite and sexiest customer." Adam gushed and greeted Isabel with a hug. He was in his late twenties and wore his favourite black blazer with his purple jeans. His dark hair was spiked upwards and was highlighted while the sides of his head were shaved short.

"Oh stop it." Isabel giggled as Adam pulled away from her and eyed Brooke curiously.

"Adam this is Brooke." Isabel introduced.

"Nice to meet--" Brooke was caught off guard when Adam wrapped his arms around her and gave a little squeeze before letting her go, "You." She finished as Adam backed up a step.

"Is she?" Adam asked Isabel and at first Brooke had no idea what he was getting at until she remembered she was with Isabel who was a vampire.

"No."

"Don't worry hunny neither am I," Adam gave Brooke a comforting smile and Brooke gave him a smile in return, "So what can I do for ya' all?" Adam asked as he clapped his ands together.

"I need the perfect dress for Brooke."

"Sexy?" Adam asked as he shot towards the racks.

"Yes very sexy." Isabel smirked at Brooke, "He is very good." Isabel assured Brooke who was stuck in her thoughts and the nerves were starting to make her stomach squirm.

Why am I getting nervous? It's not like I'm actually his. Brooke thought to herself and a sigh of disappointment escaped her lips until she saw the shoe display. Adam was still gathering clothes and Isabel had disappeared somewhere while Brooke was being drawn to the shoes like a moth to a flame.

They were all spread along a long shelf against the wall on the right side of the room and there were also beautiful handbags that hung from knobs against the same wall, and Brooke felt like she had died and gone to heaven.

"They're beautiful aren't they?" Isabel chimed as she stood beside Brooke with a plate of fruit.

"Very." Brooke breathed as she grabbed an apple before Isabel had the chance to place the plate amongst the shoes.

"I think we might have to get a couple of pairs to go with the dress; you know just in case." Isabel smirked. Godric was paying for the whole outfit and Brooke felt a smile rise on her lips in response to Isabel's suggestion.

"I agree." Brooke nodded before biting into her apple.

"Do you want more fruit?" Isabel asked as she pointed at the plate. Brooke had finished the apple within a few bites.

"No thanks." She was too nervous to eat anymore and was worried she would literally be sick if she continued to eat.

"How's the search going?" Isabel asked Adam who had moved onto the shelves and had a few dressed hanging over his arm.

"Great you are going to make every vampire cum in his and her pants." Adam laughed and Brooke felt her cheeks blush. She wasn't a goody-two-shoes but her friends didn't talk about sex much; even her Todd didn't say any vulgar words around her let alone to her.

"That's exactly what we're looking for." Isabel smiled and Brooke was glad Isabel didn't seem to notice her embarrassment.

"Now go try these on." Adam skipped towards them and handed Isabel a few articles of clothing.

Isabel nodded and headed for the change rooms as Adam turned his attention to Brooke.

"Now you; I have three dresses I think are just perfect." Adam purred and handed the clothing to Brooke.

Brooke checked out her reflection in the mirror. She was wearing the first dress which was red, strapless, sleek and short and made her bobs look bigger.

"Come out girls; I wanna see how ya' all look." Adam hollered outside the change rooms.

Brooke was happy with the dress; the colour would remind Godric of blood which would remind him of her blood and their close contact, and Brooke wanted Godric to show interest.

They both stepped out of the cubicles at the same time. Isabel was wearing a stunning black two piece dress suite that hugged her features perfectly, and showed the right amount of cleavage.

"You both look fantastic but Brooke you can go hotter."

Brooke nodded and retreated to try on the second dress. It was knee length, bright purple, fitted at the bodes and flowed everywhere else.

It was pretty and Brooke loved the colour plus it made Brooke's body look longer.

She stepped out to Adam and Isabel who was back in her clothes, "What do you think?" Brooke asked as she twirled and noticed their studying faces.

"I'm not sure about this one." Isabel broke the silence.

"I'm totally feeling you . . . Next!" Adam exclaimed and Brooke retreated back to the change room to try on the final dress.

Brooke stared at her reflection. The short black dress clung to her curves sexily and gave her body an hourglass figure while it gave her boobs just the right amount of push; they said "hello" but not "look I'm free and about to escape". Brooke loved it.

She took one last look in the mirror before she stepped out confident that the black dress was the one; the one that was going to make Godric melt into a puddle on the floor.

Both Isabel and Adam's mouths hung open as they took every part of Brooke in, "Oh my god I'm a genius!" Adam clapped his hands excitedly.

"Great work as usual. You look gorgeous; you are going to blow Godric away." Isabel smirked.

Isabel knew the more he fought himself; the stronger his desire would become. She wanted to see him happy and to finally see him in love as she was with her Hugo.

"Are you sure? I've never worn such a nice dress like ever." Brooke worried.

"You look damn fine. I mean I want to eat you all up and I'm not that way inclined." Adam smirked and Brooke smiled.

"You look beautiful Brooke now we need to get some shoes and get back to the nest. I still need to do your make up." Isabel reminded Brooke.

As the minutes passed Brooke felt her nerves kick into hyper dive and questions started to plague her mind.

What if he thinks I look horrible? What if I totally embarrass myself? What if he really is only interested in my gift? The last question stung and pinched Brooke's heart.

After a few deep breaths Brooke was finally able to push her thoughts aside and concentrate on her reflection in the mirror. Isabel had curled her brown hair and applied mascara and eye liner along with cherry scented lip gloss and bronze eye shadow to enhance her big brown eyes.

Brooke was confident she was going to get the answers she was looking for. She needed to know how he felt and if he wanted her as much as she wanted him.

This is it; it's time for the show. Brooke thought to herself.

___________________________________________________________

THANKS for reading! Did you enjoy it?

VOTE.................COMMENT................. FAN................. ADD TO LIBRARY

XOX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 6K 35
❝𝕷ogan 𝕾wan always believed that family was all he needed, but he knew the minute his eyes met the ones of 𝕬lec 𝖁olturi - he had been dead wrong...
3.3K 65 21
in which callie starts a secret romance with confusing, obsessive, psychopath, rafe cameron. in a broken world, they are bound to a broken love. in...
242K 3.9K 37
Topper Thornton, kook by blood and by heart. McKenzie Holmes, kook by blood, pogue by heart. Together by force, but will they really fall for one an...
40K 817 35
Sienna is in love with her best friend, but he's not in love with her. Will hooking up with his best friend make him jealous enough to get his attent...