Hot N' Cold | Kim Taehyung FF...

By emo_mode

♧♤◇ In which a girl dated a guy which all their friends had started gaining friendships. How did they ended u... More

<chap. 2>
Late Intro:
<chap. 3>
<chap. 4>
<chap. 5>
<chap. 6>
<chap. 7>
Non- update
<chap. 8>
<chap. 9>
<chap. 10>
<chap. 11>
<chap. 12>
<chap. 13>
<chap. 14>
<chap. 15>
<chap. 16>
<chap. 17>
<chap. 18>
<chap. 19>
Part 20
<chap. 21>
<chap. 22>
<chap. 23>
<chap. 24> (The Ending)
³>fAcE,pEyS, rEvEaL<3

<chap. 1>

3.4K 78 42
By emo_mode

10/25/17 Wed.....

I was in my bedroom and I start thinking about the test.....next week.....not again...

I went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror......I was talking to myself...

Y/n: You can do that hard test Y/n!! Cheer up

I finished taking a shower and making my teeth clean and I brought my clothes in the bathroom...

Y/n outfit...

Then I went to the kitchen and prepared some food and I saw my sister.....Yerin and my mother....Jisoo......

Jisoo: Good morning children! Ready for school again?

Y/n: Yes unfortunately....

Yerin: The heck!!! Of course!!

Yerin dragged me to her car. She named her car into Jilikin (because its like the word is giggling)

We talk about the minutes until we reach the school.....

We went to our friends and we talk in about minutes..,

Irene: Omg!! Y/n is back!! Y/n we miss you so much!!

She hugged me in a loving and caring hug *type*

Irene: We are in a college university right now.....

Y/n: Yeah ikr.

Umji: Yerin is what grade?

Y/n: College too...

They have a jungshook face....

Umji: What!?? So it means she is our classmate?

I shrug and Sowon , Jennie and Lisa came in our front...

Umji: Hey!! Jennie Lisa and Sowon!!

Sowon: Hi I think we've gotta go its time

We ran in hurry...

In class..

The teacher with many books give to us.....We will give this to other section...

Teacher: Students that's for the boys ok? I check that in a late time....sorry dear...

All: OK

We'll gave to the boys in the classroom 120

Taehyung POV

I was talking to Suga and Jungkook until we saw a girls with our books...... I saw my name in the linebook of mine and the girl was finding my name where it is..... I grabbed the girl's hand and she hand it to me (weird)

Y/n POV

I'm so nervous because he did that to me......he is super bad and also with no/without brain.....

Teacher: OK tomorrow we have an activity.......with the boys and thats the principal said in PE tomorrow you will be partner with them.. But I'm not sure but the principal gave the partner listing so I will announce them...

The girls giggles because some of them have a crush on them

Girl1: Omg!! I wish Taehyung will be my partner!!

Girl2: No!! He will be my partner!!

Teacher: OK stop so here is the partner announcement

Partners:
Girl1- Rapmon
Girl2- Jhope
Umji- Suga
Sowon- Jin
Jennie- Jimin
Lisa- Jungkook
Irene- Suho
Tzuyu- Yugyeom
The last one is
Y/n to Taehyung..

Got it!??!!

The girls gave me a death stare I was so shocked because Taehyung is my partner.

OK part 2 is coming!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 707 30
One night as the guys of BTS are coming home from a long day, they drive across a sight that will change their lives forever. And meet a girl that mi...
703 62 22
A year spent with BTS, they were fun but did they even like spending time and who enjoyed it the most. Follow a girl who really liked BTS. She spends...
40.6K 1.3K 27
My life has been a serious of failed relationships and heartbreaks. Somehow, every guy I date, ends up leaving me. Thank God I have Taehyung, my be...
779K 30.2K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...