Izuku Midoriya: The High Noon...

By 082mec

Izuku Midoriya is known as the next Symbol of Peace, the next generation wielder of the mighty Quirk known as... More

Meet the Gunslinger
Entrance Exam and the First Patrol
Outed and Tested
Reinstated, Reloaded, and Ready to Go!
Sports Festival I
Sports Festival II
Origins and Re-introductions
Hunting the Hero Killer I
Hunting the Hero Killer II
Dates, Confrontations, and a Manhunt Begins
Battles and Meetings
Training Time!
Finals I
Finals II
Celebration and the Training Camp
Bath Time and Training Time! Part II
Forest Fights
Vigilante's Rage
All Might's Final Battle
Raid: Start!
Beat the Bird! Quick Draw vs Overhaul!
A Hero's Reward
Beginning Of the Road to Recovery
Sparring and Heroine Visits
Welcome Back Cinder!!

Vigilante's Potential

16.4K 213 212
By 082mec

A/N: Lemon Warning!

...A Few Days After Izuku's Expulsion...

As another corpse of a villain slid down an alley wall, Izuku sighed. He thought that going to U.A. would provide a pass to the crimes he had committed, well, mostly the villain murders, but he only did that because they deserved it! Now, the boy was stuck with nothing, all because he lacked a Quirk, which apparently was oh so important to even a hero school that lacking one was hell. He already knew that, seeing as his life was previously hell before going over to America for five years. He walked to U.A. in the outfit he wore before the entrance exam, when he saw Iida in a suit that looked like a cross between a motorcycle and a knight.

"Iida-san? What are you doing here?" He asked. The other boy looked at him with a fearful expression, and spoke up.

"The USJ is currently being attacked by villains attempting to kill All Might. I need to hurry and get help from the school." He quickly said, sprinting to the school building. When the blue-haired boy's message was heard, Izuku's eyes narrowed, and he ran in the direction Iida came from to help out. He ran to the facility, now donning his Quick Draw costume. He loaded up his revolver and shotgun, and wrapped his cloak around his face, the silver emblem on his hat shining brightly in the sun.

"It's time to get to work." Izuku opened the door of the building, and drew his revolver to see all of 1-A backed up near him, and a black cloud appeared behind a hero in a space suit. When the mist showed a small glimmer of metal in the center, the gunslinger fanned out a shot, interrupting the attack on the hero that was about to happen, while simultaneously attracting everyone's attention.

"Well, it looks like another player has joined the field. Are you here to aid us, or to die like cattle along with these students?" A man with white hair and a hands all over his face and body said, while the black mist turned into an injured shadow man clutching onto his metal collar.

"I'm on my own side, thank you very much." The vigilante said. He then looked to Aizawa. "You mind if I take this?"

"Quick Draw. Go ahead, but don't kill anybody." The teacher said.

"Sorry sir, but that won't happen." Izuku said, taking a deep breath in front of the villainous crowd in front of him. He cocked back the hammer of his revolver, and drew his shotgun in his left. It was a short gun, roughly the size of his arm, with a stock-less handle and a smooth wood finish. The metal parts of the gun, like the barrel and the lever were a shiny silver color. He held it out and cocked it with a one-handed spin of the gun, and placed it back onto its holster as he jumped into the fray. He rolled upon landing, fanning out three shots that pierced the foes, killing a few of them. He dodged a swing of a fist and a few bullets, and killed a few more with another round of shots. He reloaded quickly, holstering his gun as he switched to his shotgun, destroying yet another villain with the gun.

A small team made up of a large bulky man with a minigun barrel for a hand, backed up by another man with a blue healing stream coming from his mouth began to charge at him, the man's gun hand spinning in preparation to fire. Izuku ran in, boosted by firing his shotgun behind him. He pulled out his revolver as he cocked his shotgun, jumping over the enemy duo. He jumped, floating over the man's healer, narrowly dodging the gunfire, and stopped his momentum by shooting down diagonally, splattering the head of the healer. He quickly followed up with a shot from his revolver, stopping the gunfire of the remaining large enemy before killing him with a revolver gunshot.

The man with the hand over his face growled, and snapped his fingers before the injured shadow man became a large portal, releasing larger, bulkier villains serving as the tanks. They rushed at the vigilante, absorbing the bullets he fired with little damage. He growled, switching to titanium rounds in his revolver, and holstering his shotgun. He fired a boosted shot, the recoil accidentally launching him back into the fist of one large villain, who punched him painfully into the students.

He landed on his back, but quickly fired both guns outwards, smirking when one of the tank-like villains died to the titanium bullets, while the shotgun pushed the other one back. Izuku stood up, holstered his revolver, and unloaded his shotgun on the smaller enemies, before loading a single silver shell into the gun. He pushed himself into the air with his revolver, and holstered it while he held his shotgun in both hands. He cocked the lever, and fell until he was close enough for the shotgun spread to hit all of the targets.

"TWELVE GAUGE TITANIUM HAILSTORM!!" The gunslinger yelled, firing his shotgun. From the barrel it spewed out titanium rounds, leaving craters in both the battlefield and in the villains. The villains fell, and Izuku jetted backwards through the air and landing with a backwards roll and crouch, swapping back to his revolver which was now loaded with regular rounds.

"H-HEY! T-THEY'RE USING CHEATS!" The man with white hair said. "I was saving this for the final boss, but not I guess we need to pull out our trump card now. Nomu! Kill him!" A hulking purple monster with a bird mouth and an exposed brain perked up behind the villain, and charged at the vigilante. "The only way it can die is if you can kill All Might, cheater! DIE!" Izuku narrowly avoided a punch, jumped over a second, and sidestepped a third, and fanned out six shots into the monster's head, only for it to bee unfazed, grab him by the leg, and slam him on the floor. It let go for a second, and grabbed a massive piece of rubble to slam on the vigilante, who rolled out of the way, reloaded, and fired a titanium round into the head of the monster.

A hole was left then the monster's head, but closed as quickly as it came. Izuku frowned, but took two powerful punches as he tried to retreat. The monster advanced, so Izuku holstered his revolver, and picked up two pistols dropped by some accuracy-based Quirk villains. He unloaded the guns quickly into the Nomu's face, and followed up with a roundhouse kick with his left heel digging into the side of it's head. Unfazed, the creature spit out the bullets, and Izuku rolled back to avoid a grab. He quickly kicked an enemy holding a flamethrower wearing a gas mask and a blue fireproof suit, who bumped into the Nomu before Izuku popped the head of the enemy with his gun, making the villain explode all over the monster. Izuku smirked as he saw that the burnt wounds of the monster did not regenerate, and quickly adopted his persona from Fighting Death Fist.

"Hey chucklenuts, come and get me!" He taunted, running as the monster chased him. He picked up the flamethrower, and ran across the facility, quickly killing any villains that blocked him, still with the Nomu on his tail. He ran to the end of the lain area, and grinned. He picked up a blade from a fallen villain, and began to slash at the monster, burning the wounds as soon as he cut them. The Nomu screeched in pain, and punched Izuku into a wall. Embedded, the Nomu launched a small volley of punches that made the gunslinger spit blood. When the monster opened it's mouth, Izuku grinned.

He pried himself from the wall, and shoved the flamethrower as far down the creature's throat as he could. He jumped to avoid getting snatched, and fanned a bullet into the propane tank, now in the monster's stomach. It exploded, disintegrating the insides of the monster immediately, burning what could not be regenerated. The monster collapsed, dead, and Izuku's eyes were hidden by the brim of his hat as he looked at the corpse.

"Today ain't yer day, pancakes!" Izuku taunted. He then looked over the the ringleader, and laughed. "What have we learned? I always win!"

"Shigaraki, we should get out of here!" The mist man said, transforming into a portal.

"No, N-N-NO! NOT POSSIBLE!! Kurogiri, GET ME OUT OF HERE!!" Shigaraki yelled, fearful of the man with the revolver and the crow emblem. "W-WE'LL BE BACK!! AND YOU WON'T SURVIVE!!" The two disappeared in the portal, leaving Izuku, the class, and a facility of corpses. At that moment, the door busted open, revealing All Might, who was frowning, with Iida and many more heroes. Snipe, a hero dressed as a cowboy, aimed his gun at the vigilante, and All Might ripped off his tie.

"Villain..." The symbol of peace said, his usual smile turned to an angry frown.

"Oh my god..." Some heroes exclaimed, seeing the carnage around them.

"YOU!" Yelled Iida. "Leave at once, or suffer the wrath of justice!" Izuku reloaded his guns, but instead of firing he simply holstered them and stood calmly. He lowered his hat over his eyes, and removed the mask around his face, the cloak now flowing freely around his neck.

"I did not attack the students." He said. "I heard of an incident here, and simply came to answer the call for help."

"Through murder? We should take you in for vigilantism!" One of the heroes said. At that, Izuku chuckled.

"Funny, they said the same thing back in America." The vigilante said, leaving many of them wide-eyed at the realization of who he was.

"Q-Quick Draw!?" They exclaimed.

"Yup, it's me." He responded. He then walked towards the students, and covered his face once more. "Yeah, sorry for saving them before your sorry asses could. Bah-bye!!" Izuku yelled, dashing towards an exit, but All Might, still enraged, landed in front of the exit he was aiming for. "Ah, crap."

"You're not going anywhere, vigilante. Not until you speak for the murders you committed." The hero said.

"Oh, that's a load of bullshit. I kill when they deserve death, and these villains deserved it. They rallied in the first place to kill you, yet here we are, you late to the party and me here injured and low on ammunition. I can do this since I'm not a hero, so bye!" Izuku yelled. He jumped over All Might, who punched him in the gut, and pushed him into the other heroes that were watching. He flew past a girl with a black ponytail, who placed a red beeping object on his cloak, and landed at the feet of a woman with a red eye mask and a leather suit, and winked. "'Sup. I'm Quick Draw. I'd say nice to meet you, but All Might wants to kill me."

"H-Hi..." She responded, still confused. Izuku then jumped over her, and boosted his way out with a titanium round. Unknown to Quick Draw, the Heroes sent to help, and the students of 1-A, who were surprisingly not traumatized at the scene of murder and bloody justice, the girl with the black ponytail grinned.

...Later, with Quick Draw...

Izuku slammed the door to his apartment shut, panting as he tore off his shirt, hat, and guns. He looked at the bruises and few cuts covering his torso, swore to himself, and pulled some bandages from a drawer. He stopped the bleeding from the cuts, and wrapped the bandages around his torso. He then kicked off the rest of his clothing, leaving him in his pants, as he took an ice pack, and placed it over his stomach. He laid down on his bed, and wanted sleep to overtake him, until a knocking was heard at his door. He was about to scramble up, until a voice was heard from his door.

"It's me, Cinder! I'm coming in!" Said girl then came in, and ran up to him to help him sit up when he attempted to. "Holy crap what happened to you?!" She asked in a panicked tone.

"Well I got kicked out of U.A. on the first day because fuck you Aizawa, no wait that was last week, anyways, I saved 1-A's ass in the USJ through a lot of bullets and blood, only to get punched in the gut by both a big black bird-faced monster, and All Might because he's a dick." He explained, with a small cough from his bruises.

"What happened with U.A.? Why did they kick you out?" She asked.

"Apparently Aizawa sees no potential in Quirkless people who 'have no power to show potential with' so he kicked me out." He responded. "And after I saved 1-A from a massive Villain ambush, All Might tried to stop me from leaving to answer for the supposed 'murders' I committed. Well, at least they don't know who I am, because I hid my face, but I still kicked ass." He said boastfully, then entered a fit of coughs.

"You need some rest, Izuku." She said. She ran into another room, coming back with a glass of water.

"I'll be fine, just gotta lie down for a bit." He said. "Why did you come into my apartment anyways?"

"Well, I was going to reward my favorite vigilante for his bravery and heroics, but currently he's injured and I can't do anything to help." She said, dropping her jacket to reveal a long-sleeved red dress with yellow-gold decorations along the sleeves and neckline, which started just over her breasts (Her Volume 3 outfit). His eyes widened, and he then grinned.

"I'm still able to do more than fight, Cinder." He spoke her name in a tone that made her shudder, and walked up to her, with a subtle limp from his earlier battle. He wrapped his left arm around her waist and cupped her chin with his right, making her stare straight into his eyes. "Won't you mind if I just take what I earned?" He said in a husky voice, and Cinder smiled as sexily as she could.

"Do it then. Claim your reward." They moved to the bed as Izuku then lifted her by both legs as she wrapped her arms around his neck, and lips met in the middle.

:::LEMON WARNING:::

As they kissed, Cinder tangled her hands into Izuku's  hair, his right cupping her face as the other explored her back, looking for the straps of her dress. She then backed up and away from the kiss, only to remove her dress and reveal a set of lacy black underwear. They then went back into the kiss, this time with a clash of tongues and her now sitting on his lap. They fell backwards into the bed, Cinder sitting on top of him as they made out. From his position, Izuku kicked off his pants, leaving him in his boxers. They were black, but would have been All Might themed in another life. Those boxers came with a bulge, noticed by Cinder.

"Getting ready now, are we?" She cooed. She then removed her bra, revealing her bare breasts to the vigilante, who grinned. "Have at It. They're all yours." She said, and have at it he did. He latched onto her left with his mouth, and the right was claimed by his hand, both playing with The quickly hardening pink nubs on either one. He bit the nipple gently, making the maiden moan, and bring on his bulge, making him in response groan into her breast. He then broke contact, and flipped position so that he was on top of her. He moved to capture her lips, then began to kiss down her body, kissing her neck down her collarbone, to the valley of her chest, so her abdomen, and finishing by kissing the insides of her thighs. He then looked at her remaining panties, and decided to give her a show by pulling them off is her with his teeth. She bit her lip at how absolutely arousing the action was, and he stared at her womanly entrance, licking his lips. He latched on with his mouth, and Cinder began to scream in pleasure when she felt his tongue rub her inner walls. He then replaced his mouth with two fingers, his tongue now focused on another little nub, and Cinder pushes the vigilante's head deeper into her by grabbing the back of his head. She screamed out her orgasm in delight, as the boy pulled away, and removed his boxers. She witnessed the ten inches that stood ready for action, and watched as it lined up with her entrance.

"You ready?" Was all that he asked.

"Be gentle now, I'm a virgin." She said. He nodded, and slowly pushed himself in until he felt the fleshy barrier of her hymen. With a quick thrust, he broke it, silencing her scream of pain with a kiss filled with apologies. A minute later, she began to fringe on his length, meaning she was ready, and he smiled. He began slowly, letting her feel the full length that kissed the entrance to her womb, with a visible bulge shown in her abdomen from the outside. He grabbed her breasts as he then picked up speed, the sound of slapping flesh becoming more loud and frequent. Her moans increased, and coherent thought lessened, as Izuku pulled out of her, leaving only his tip inside, before ramming the rest inside of her. She hooked her legs around the small of his back, as he reached full throttle and began to fuck her into next week. Cinder could not even talk with the pleasure being administered to her, only being able to cream with climax when she came, and he mercilessly continued his vaginal onslaught. He came after a few more minutes, erupting inside of her like a volcano, inflating her slightly until he pulled out, excess cum pouring out of her. The pair panted, basking in the afterglow, until Izuku spoke up.

"Can you still keep going?" He asked, his not-so-little soldier still standing proud and strong.

"Bring it." Was all that Cinder said, and all that she needed to say before Izuku went for his round two, and her round fifteen.

...Later...

Under the covers, a sweaty Cinder and an equally sweaty Izuku laid next to each other on his bed, as the naked gunslinger wrapped his arms around the amber-eyed maiden.

"Yea... I don't think I'll be *huff huff* able to walk in the morning." Cinder said, still somewhat strung out in her 'fucked silly' state. Izuku chuckled, and kissed her.

"Well, at least now I won't be able to feel my wounds in the morning." He responded.

"I was honestly surprised that I was able to last as long as I did. Glad to see that you didn't disappoint." Cinder said, tracing a finger around his chest in circles.

"I've lived to not disappoint." He said, smirking.

"I can see that." She responded, pecking his lips once more. "So, what now?" She asked.

"First off, I'm going to head to U.A. and kick Eraserhead in the nuts for expelling me on the first day, hopefully get my place in school back, and then..." He said, giving her a sexy smirk.

"Oh, can we do that last one first?" She said, a primal and horny growl escaping from her lips.

"I don't see why not." He said, pulling her body underneath his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 9.3K 31
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...
4.4K 142 4
Takeo Midoriya. The eldest of the three. The most matured of all of them and the only one who isn't reckless. But protects his friends and family. A...
97.7K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
68.4K 4.1K 30
"A ROSEBUD SIGNIFIES YOUNG LOVE." "WELL I CAN SAY WITHOUT A DOUBT... I DONT HAVE THAT." β€’ In which a nature loving girl continues to fall madly in lo...