Silence is a deadly thing. (N...

By MizukoWaterchild

(HIGHEST RATING: #1 in Naruto) "Sairen are known for being incredibly aggressive and protective when the ti... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Epilogue
Authors note!! (Please read)
Sequel!!!

Chapter 28

7.3K 280 108
By MizukoWaterchild

you haunt the devil.

Transforming heartache into lessons

Refusing to remain down

When falling

Not afraid to stare

Your abusers in the eyes

The devil fears women like you

-A beautiful composition of broken

_____________________________________________________________________

The sound village was created a week before I murdered my family. News traveled fast, and when it reached the Sairen compound....we Sairen's were anything but happy. Even I, who was constantly being beaten, ridiculed and starved, still felt great anger and hatred towards the village. I had too much clan pride in me not to feel the way I did. The Sound Nin had fundamentally stolen our sound Jutsu and called it their own. That was the only problem that we had with it, because it was no secret that people outside the clan used Sound Jutsu, but they still didn't claim it as their own. So we allowed it instead of irradiating them. Still, the only reason I even know about these affairs, is because I remember my father used to have heated conversations with Oji-san and Nii-san about it.

After the news got out about the village and what they're doing with our Jutsu, we became very vengeful. We Sairen are very aggressive when provoked, and since Sound Jutsu don't work on us...we were out to kill. Sound nin know perfectly well to stay away from us if they value their lives.

I smirked at the thought and walked over to Mamoru, Rin, and Tekeshi; who were positioned on the other side of the room. As I neared them, I noticed that each of them were giving the Sound death glares.

I hear Rin give off a growl, which was soon followed by Mamoru and Tekeshi. I resisted the urge to do the same, instead resorting to merely glaring in their direction again. As more and more people trickle into the room, I cleared my throat, trying to grab the attention of the three. Ultimately I failed.

I feel Obi and Shizunai tense beside me when my glare hardens. "Mamoru, Rin, Tekeshi." My venomous tone instantly got their attention, as they all turn and look at me, their deadly looks not faltering for a second. I look away from the Sound, and lean my body up against the wall, cross my arms and tilt my head towards the floor. To anyone that looked at me, I was someone that was not to be approached.

"Wait till later on in the exams...we'll show the Sound Ninja what it's like to mess with the Sairen Clan." A sick grin spreads across my face, causing Obi and Shizunai to take a cautious step back from me. The other three reacted differently, and instead returned my grin with their own.

"Will do, but I call dibs on the chick with the shitty attitude." Rin motions towards a particular Sound Nin that took every chance she got to sneer at everyone. She even went as far as to pull out a Kunai and point it at some of the Genin that passed them. I let out a snort and nod my head. "You can have her."

"Why don't we draw them in?" A voice cuts in and leaves me genuinely surprised.

"What?" My voice was clipped and left no room for joking. Turning my body fully around, I look at Obi with a cold stare. Behind me, I feel my family move up from behind, standing on either sides of me. Obi visibly gulps, but nevertheless answers with a strong voice.

"I was thinking, that if a fight broke out. Why not lead them all into one place? That way you can teach them a lesson, as well as eliminate some from the exams. Not only would it make the exams easier to pass, but it would prevent us from having to hunt them down."

I feel my eyes widen as excitement begins to seep through me, making me extremely anxious. Guess my blood lust is still a problem, huh? Yet that's besides the point right now. I didn't even think of that, I was too preoccupied glaring at them all. I laugh, the sound are still vulnerable to sound attacks, so all we have to do is activate a Genjutsu, and they'd all come running. All we'd have to do is sing.

Tekeshi was the first one to break through the silence. "You Mister, are now officially my favorite Iwa Nin ever!"

"Aren't these two the only Iwa nin you know?"

"Shut up, Mamoru!"

I look at Obi, and regard him differently then I had before. He was incredibly intelligent, what he just said, and the glint in his eye proves this. His sister shares the same glint as well, so I wouldn't be surprised if she also was incredibly smart. They hide their abilities easily, either that or they're just underestimated, much like Shikamaru. Who is often times referred to as lazy and stupid, when frankly he's anything but. (Well maybe he is lazy, but you get my point.)

I give them a small smile, and in which they both returned. I have to admit they're smart, but that doesn't mean I trust them when it comes to battle. They seem kinda cowardly when it comes to conflicts, but I'm not going to assume until something like that arises.

Shaking my head, I go to sit on the ground to clear my head a little, but various squeals and shouts interrupt me and turn my attention towards the front of the room. I feel my eye twitch in annoyance as I take in who it is.

"Ne, isn't that your team, Kana-chan?" Shizunai's asks softly, moving to my side and I continue to grumble about my idiotic team and their friends. I hear Rin snicker from beside me, causing me to scowl and elbow her in the side.

"Oi!" Protests Rin, but I merely stick my tongue out at here and ignore her. "Doesn't your team know that causing such a racket is dangerous for them? They're drawing attention to themselves." I let out an agitated sigh at Mamoru's words.

"No, they really don't. They-" I point towards Shikamaru, Kiba, Choji, Hinata, and Shino. "They probably do, and that's probably why they're all walking over right now.

Well that's what I thought, until they started to create even more noise. I laugh nervously as a disappointed look crosses over my face. They will all be the death of me. "Looks like you were wrong then, huh, Kana-chan?" Shizunai lets out a soft giggle, which is soon followed by the others.

"Oh shush up you guys. Like your any better." I give a pointed look to three particular Sairen, who, if I recall. We extremely rowdy when we were all by the lake and trying to wash down Pandora, Nagisa and Ghost.

"Touche" hisses Tekeshi as if he was seriously wounded. "Don't need to be so mean! What have we ever done to you?! Besides throwing you in the water, feeding you to the wolves, and or maybe telling Kiba that you lo-" I snap my head around and glared hard at him. "Kidding?" His voice raises a couple octaves until it's a small little squeak.

A small laugh bubbles up in my throat, but I stubbornly push it down. Shaking my head, I move to go join the others, right as Naruto lets out a yell. Every single Shinobi, and Kunoichi snap their heads towards the direction of the yell.

My god my family are a bunch of idiots!

Growling, I tell the others to wait there as I make my way over. As soon as I get near them, they noticed my presence and shrink away at the cold aura i'm giving off. I go right to Naruto and grab him by the collar of his shirt.

"Do you want every single ninja is this god damn room to kill you?! Cause it looks like you want a death wish, Naruto!" My voice was cold and rough, which causes Naruto to begin to shake.

"I-I dint know, Nee-san!" I sigh and drop him, turning back to the others. "You guys need to keep it down, this isn't a walk in the park okay? Every single person in this room is dangerous, and isn't afraid to kill you."

I move a little bit, and position myself besides Kiba. It feels weird not to have Hikaru here beside me, but he's still over with Shizunai.

"She's right you know." we all look over to see a boy with white hair and glasses walking over to us. The leaf symbol on his headband told me that we was a leaf Genin....but iv'e never seen him before. This causes me to automatically tense, to which doesn't go unnoticed by Kiba, because he bumps me a little and frowns at me. Almost to ask "Whats wrong?"

"You guys must be the 10 rookies that just graduated from the academy....correct?"

He stood right in front of us, and I had to refrain from grabbing a kunai. I don't trust him, not one bit. He claims to be a Genin, there's only so many teams in Konoha that are made up of Gennin. Who exactly is he, and what the hell does he want.

He sighs and shakes his head, aggravation clear in his voice. "You all fooling around with the cute looks on your faces. This isn't some field trip."

My friends all let out a gasp as they turn around and look at everyone that is glaring murderously at them. These damn fools only realized now?!

"The ones behind you are from the village hidden in the rain. They have short tempers, as do the Sairen from the Mist....it would be wise to be careful, since everyone is on edge due to the exams."

I snap my head back around to face him and take out a Kunai, my face contorted in anger.

"Just who the hell are you?!

Naruto joins in on my protests, but without the deadly Kunai added into the mix.

"Shizukana's right! Just who the hell are you anyways!?"

He lets out a soft laugh and push's up his glasses slightly before shoving his hands in his pockets.

"The names Kabuto, and i'm an ally of yours."

I call bullshit

Kabuto seemed to catch my mistrusting gaze because he smirks at me and begins to talk again. "I can prove it to you if you want? By giving you some information on the other Ninja here.-" He pulls his hand out of his pockets to reveal a set of cards. "-With these Chakra cards."

I narrow my eyes at him incredulously. To have the ability to do this, with mere Cards would allow him to basically know everything about a ninja, all their weakness's and strengths, anything he wanted to know. "Chakra cards?"

Thank you Sakura for repeating his words but in the form of a question, maybe, just MAYBE, I wont get annoyed with that. Only because he could let out some more information. As Kabuto begins to Explain what they are and what they do, a hand grips my wrist and brings me towards them.

"Put away the Kunai, Shizukana. He won't be able to pull anything with everyone here." I look at Kiba with distrusting eyes, but nevertheless but it away. I can trust Kiba, he was my first friend here in Konoha, if he says it's going to be okay. Then it's going to be okay.

HA! Not really, I'm still on edge and things can still happen. Sorry there Kiba boy.

"-Rock lee of the leaf, Gaara of the sand....and Shizukana Sairen of the leaf.-"

My hand shoots out and grips Kiba's hand harshly, trying to calm myself down at what I just heard Sasuke utter. "You asshole! I'm on your team! Why do you need my fucking information!?" Everyone just continues to ignore me, obviously too entranced to pay attention to my seething form. Well, that is besides Kiba and Shikamaru, who shot me a worried glance.

I ignore everything that is being said about Rock Lee and Gaara, and go into my own little quiet zone. My grip hardens and Kiba lets out a low hiss, but doesn't push me away. Why in the hell would Sasuke need my information? I know that i'm not one to blab about what my jutsu's are to my team or to others....but that doesn't mean you need to go snooping around when it's really none of your business. I'm just praying that It doesn't mention the fact that i'm a missing-nin from the Mist. Because if that got out.....i'd have every single bounty hunter after me, as well as ninja in this class room trying to kill me.

No, it wouldn't end well at all.

"Shizukana S-Sairen?-" As my name was mentioned, I let go of Kiba's now red hand and glare down at Kabuto. "Your a Sairen?"

"Yes. What of it?"

He merely shakes his head and looks down, although the faintest of smirks slips onto his lips, making me even more uneasy. "Nothing, was just curious. Anyways, Shizukana Sairen graduated from- from the Hidden Mist academy at the age of 10- and then Transferred here to the leaf and graduated with this years new batch of Genin-."

I grit my teeth and ignore all the stares that I was now getting. Especially the ones from Shikamaru, Sasuke. Naruto and Kiba. The guilt of not telling them about my graduation, slowly starts to get to me, even worse so in regards to Shikamaru and Kiba, who didn't know that I was originally from the Mist.

"-Mission details are unknown. Sensei's are Hiruzen Sarutobi, and Kakashi Hatake. Teammates are Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki, and Sasuke Uchiha. She is extremely skilled in Taijutsu and Genjutsu....NinJutsu is not below average nor is it average...but it is defiantly not her strong suit. The card shows an extra side note....It says she's extremely short-tempered, and is known for her violent tendencies when provoked. Stay away from her, if she shows sighs of emotional stress-"

Everyone looks at me curiously again. "What does that mean?"

"None of your god damn business! You nosy little prick!" I take a lunge at him, but multiple arms hold me back. "Nee-san! Why are you so angry, It's not like we're mad at you for keeping somethings from us! Everyone has secrets!"

"That is besides the point!" I roar, adding Chakra into my arms to rip myself free. At this point, we had everyone's attention, although this time. Everyone was staring at me. I glare harshly at them, but try to calm myself down as I feel five people come up behind me.

I go to lunge at him again, but movement catch's my eyes. "Tekeshi, Mamoru, Rin....They're on the move. Let me handle this for right now."

"Sounds good.....just make sure not to scare them too badly, okay?" Rin's voice was teasing as they move closer to me. "show them who's boss" I grin at Tekeshi's words, while everyone looks at us confused. "What the hell are you-" Ino starts but fortunately doesn't get to finish.

They all head for Kabuto, which I almost laugh at. Sorry, but he'll be my annoyance to deal with, So lay off. Rushing forward, I push Kabuto to the side, right as the Sound Ninja was about to punch him. This wasn't a normal punch though, the bracer on his arm proved that.

Getting into a stance quickly, I stick out my hand and catch his fist, the sound waves hitting me full force. Yet not doing a single thing. The nin's eyes widen as I smirk at him. Fusing Chakra into my other fist, I throw a punch at his face, sending him rocketing towards the crowd of Ninja.

Unfortunately, his buddies catch him before he hits anyone, and drops him a little ways away from me. "Wha-What the hell happened?! Why didn't it work?!"

My smirk grows widely, and I let out a viciously laugh, one that ringed throughout the quiet room. I feel The other Sairen come up and flank my sides. My teeth glint dangerously, and we all grin at them. Yet the grin was most definitely anything but friendly.

"Did you honestly believe your Sound Jutsu would work on me? My ears were born to withstand Jutsu like that, you idiot. Your stupid sound vibrations won't even faze me."

They all look at us with wide eyes as they take in our clan symbols. Their faces all visibly pale and they take a step back. I feel the bloodlust, the almost unreasonable anger and excitement consume me. My eyes and hairline begin to burn and sting, telling me that I'm changing.

"Oh no, don't go running from us now, you haven't even seen my bad side yet."

"You guys love Sound right? Hope you love the sound of screams."

"Wanna play a little game with us?

"RUN."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoped you guys like this chapter! I tried to get all the mistakes out before I published them, so my apologies if there still is some in there. Any whooooo, I plan on updating again sometime this weekend. Also! please expect more updates then usual because I want to have this book done before the new year. I hope to have the Sequel up in 2018, so i'm really gonna try and get this done. Anyways, thanks again for reading <3 I really appreciate it you guys!

-Mizuko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1K 54
**COMPLETE & CURRENTLY EDITING** (l/n) (y/n) is born in the (l/n) clan where they control the Shizengan (Shizen - nature). They are the only ones who...
89.3K 3.5K 23
Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha are normal college students. They're best friends and have two wonderful girlfriends, but when they wake up one day...
101K 6.2K 41
"Don't make this any harder than it has to be, Sakura." I swallowed hard, my body shaking. I can't believe this is actually happening. Who knew that...
30.2K 922 59
The Sugimoto's were outcast and a forgotten clan, believed to have died out. Yet right under the Uchiha estate lived the last of the kin. Hardships w...