Looking For Help

By Windoom

The Avengers had crossed paths with a group of frightening monsters. After being defeated by them, Thor leads... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Christmas Special!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 4

56.5K 1.1K 397
By Windoom

"Goodbye, Perce." Grover said and he walked towards the woods. Disapearing as fast as he had arrived.

The Avengers and Percy were standing inside The Stark Tower. They were all around a large table, the weapons Percy's friend had brought sprawled over the table.

"Well, guys, we should start with the weapons, shouldn't we?" Percy asked. He grabbed a dagger from over the table and gave it to Natasha. "That's for you." He said.

Natasha took the dagger and held it on her hand, testing it's balance. "Feels good." She simply said. Percy nodded satisfied.

Percy then grabbed a quiver with a lot of arrows inside of it. "That's for you, Clint." Hawkeye grabbed the quiver and pulled out one of the arrows. He examined it and nodded to himself.

Next was Steve. Percy passed him his, recently painted, shield. "Should be ready to pulverize those monsters now." He said.

The shield was exactly the same, but the Imperial Gold varnish made it glow in a golden color that looked quite badass on it.

As Percy was about to proceed with Wanda, the elevator oppened to reveal a teenager a little younger than Percy.

"Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, I had some business to take care of with my aunt." He said. When he walked in, he was surprised to find all The Avengers sitting with the new weapons and a stranger in the room. When none said anything, he asked first. "Care to present us? Or we have to do it by ourselves?" He said.

As none moved, the boy stepped fowards. "Peter Parker, also known as Spiderman." He introduced himself.

"Percy Jackson, a pleasure. I think that you know about those monsters of this morning?" He asked.

Peter nodded. "Yeah, everyone has been feaking out about it."

"Thor has called me to help you with them. Don't think that you could beat them without the proper equipment." Percy finished.

"Proper equipment?" Peter asked. "What do you mean?"

"The monsters can't be killed without a specific kind of metal." Percy explained.

"Oh! That explains the new weapons." Peter said. "Do I have any new thingy?" He asked.

"Yeah, actually. Your team has told me that you shot webs, so I brought this metal wire. They also told me that you would know what to do." He said while handing him the object.

Peter examined the metal wire. "It will work. Thanks, man."

"No need to thank." Percy said. "After all, the monsters come from my world."

"What do you mean?" Peter asked suspiciously.

It was time for Thor to step in. "Percy here is a demigod." The God said.

"A demigod?"

"Yeah." Percy answered. "A Greek one."

Peter pondered his words. "If you are a demigod then, who's your God parent?" He asked.

That question attracted the attention of the rest of The Avengers. With all the weird things that had happened recently, they didn't think of it closely, so they never thought about his Godly parent.

"I'm a Son of Poseidon, Greek God of the sea and a couple of more things." Percy answered nonchalanty.

Peter nodded, but didn't reply back.

"Now that this is settled, lets finish with the weapons." Percy said while grabbing the sharp piece of metal. "Wanda, try it out."

Percy threw the metal to the air and Wanda held it with her powers. The piece of metal glowed a scarlet color with some brownish mixed.

"How does it feel?" Percy asked. As Wanda moved her new weapon around.

"It feels surprisingly good. It's quite light." She said, a smile plasted in her face.

"Perfect then." Percy said. "Now that you all have your new weapons, what are we going to do?" He asked.

"We need information." Said Steve. "We don't know the numbers of our enemies or even what they seek."

Tony snorted. "Isn't it obvious? They want to get over the world, as always."

Steve glared at him.

"Shut it, Stark" He barked.

Percy was about to step in when Bruce spoke. "Stop you two, we are not going anywhere fighting each other."

Stark grumbled something while Steve sighed. After a few seconds of tense silence, Percy broke it.

"I will ask someone I know that can give us intel from the enemy tomorrow morning. For now, I think I should go back at home. It's quite late already."

Peter looked at his watch in panic. "Shit! It's already that late? Gotta go! Aunt May will tear me appart if I arrive too late. Nice meeting you, Perce!" He said while running towards the elevator.

The whole room laughed at Peter's antics. Percy started to walk towards the elevator aswell. "I will do the same, I'm exhausted."

"Not so fast, Percy." Natasha said. "You will have to stay in the Stark Tower with us. If there's an attack, we can't defend it alone"

Percy looked at her strangely. "Why? Now you have the weapons to kill them, you don't even need me to fight this war!" He said.

Natasha shook her head. "We haven't really faced them yet with our new weapons and you are a valuable asset. Even if we don't know what you can do, if you've been fighting those creatures during your life, then you might be a good fighter." She finished.

Percy sighed, knowing that he would not be able to get rid of her logic. "Alright, if you have any free rooms I will sleep there, if not, I can sleep on the couch." He said.

Tony laughed a bit. "Haven't you seen the size of my tower? Of course I have free rooms!"

Percy smiled at him. "Awesome. Well, if I don't have to go, we can talk more about the monsters." He suggested.

Some of them shrugged but Clint stood up. "Oh no. We've been with that issue the whole day. I want to relax a little!" He replied.

The group chuckled and nodded their heads in approvation.

"Okay, then. We will talk about it when I return from seeing my sources tomorrow. Until then, I suppose you have some things to do in this tower, haven't you, Tony?" Percy asked.

Tony smiled widely and proceeded to tell him about every entertaining thing that the tower had. "We have a pool, a training floor, a movie theather and some inside sports fields."

Percy let out a whistle in amazement. "You got one hell of a tower, Stark." Tony smiled at him. "Care to tell me where the pool is? I could do some swimming right now."

"Jarvis will show you, got any swimming trunks?" Tony asked. Percy shook his head. "No need, there are some in the dressing rooms."

"Who's Jarvis?" Percy asked.

"That would be me, sir." A voice came from the ceiling.

Percy looked around in confusion. Then he looked at the ceiling. "So... That's Jarvis." He stated.

"Indeed, sir. If you want to go to the pool, follow the lights please." The buttler said

Percy followed the intermittent lights towards the elevator. Few minutes later, he was ready to jump into the pool.

When he jumped in, he suddenly felt relieved. All the tension from the day lost with the touch of water. He resurfaced and started to swim.

As much as eventfull the day had been, he had to blow off some steam. His now rutinary life didn't help him with his ADHD condition and, from time to time, he liked to do a huge amount of sport to keep his head clear.

While Percy was swimming peacefully, Thor steped out of the elevator, going straight towards the boy. Percy noticed this and started swimming towards him.

"Hey, Thor. What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Wanted to say sorry, Percy. I know you don't want to go into another war." Thor said apologethic.

Percy waved it off. "No need to apologise, Thor. You needed help and didn't have a lot of a choice, had you?"

Thor sighed in relieved as he had thought that maybe Percy was angry at him.

"And, besides," Percy continued. "You have introduced me to some interesting people. I don't get to met a lot of people since Annabeth died." He said sheepishly.

Thor smiled at him sadly. "I'm glad you are not angry at me, young demigod. I will see you at dinner time." He said. After that, he walked towards the elevator, leaving Percy to his own memories.

-----

Dinner time arrived and Jarvis told Percy about it.

The Avengers were all sitting in the dinning room. On the table, several box's of pizza were being slaughered by most of the team. Natasha was the only one eating properly, her spy training making her more than cappable of getting a couple of slices.

However, Wanda was struggling to get a simple portion. The others seemed a group of dogs while she was trying to go past them. Annoyed by their behavior, she used her powers to get a slice of pizza.

Just then, Percy stepped out of the elevator. When he saw almost all The Avengers dugging into the food, he raced towards the table, hoping to get a slice. Much to his dismay, when he arrived there was nothing left.

Percy groaned loudly. "C'mon guys, I wasn't even here! Couldn't you just keep me a slice?"

Wanda laughed. "That's not how it works here." She said while eating her pizza.

Percy pouted at her and she laughed again. "I've kept a portion for you, knowing that you are new and all that." She said.

Percy's face lit up with excitement while a pizza portion floated towards him. When he got it, he ate it as fast as the others had with the rest of the pizza.

Wanda rolled her eyes. "You are as bad as them." She said.

Percy swallowed the pizza and grined at her. "I know."

As The Avengers finished dugging into their food, they started talking about... nothing at all. However, the topic changed into Percy's personal life.

Percy was bombarded with personal questions, each one coming from a different source.

"How old are ya, Perce?" Stark asked.

"Recently turned eighteen." He answered.

"What hobbies do you have?" Bruce asked.

"I like horses and pretty much everything related to the sea. Surely because all the Son of Poseidon thing." Percy said.

"We can assume that you don't like fishing?" Clint asked.

Percy shuddered at the thought. "Not in the slightliest."

The group laughed at his response.

"Favourite color?" Steve turn.

"Blue. I even used to eat the blue cookies that my mother baked me."

"What about your family?" Natasha asked. "Looks that you have a really good mother."

Percy smile fell a little. "You already know about my father's part. My mother died last year." He didn't explained more.

"Sorry." Natasha said.

Percy just waved it off. "Don't worry, already got over it." He let out a yawn. "I'm quite tired, if you don't mind I will go to my bedroom. Mind me to show me it?"

Tony chuckled halfheartly. "Did you already forget about Jarvis?"

Percy facepalmed and told Jarvis to guide him to his room. Wishing for some sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 8.4K 15
Percy Jackson. The greatest demigod to ever walk on earth. S.H.I.E.L.D has always had him on their watch, but when Loki suddenly springs up, it is ti...
279K 6.5K 28
Like most brothers, Percy and Peter Parker have always had a complicated relationship. With Percy's secret life as a demigod and Peter parading as a...
24.9K 701 25
(The sequel to 'Percy Jackson & The Avengers: Aftermath') After the death of Perseus 'Percy' Jackson, a new threat is rising on earth and the underwo...
56K 1.9K 18
Two people who are least likely to meet but a series of events brings them together. A fate entwined. This story originally belonged to nefarious mat...