High School Rivalry ↠ Barca x...

De edenhazardous

Every high school has a sworn rival, everyone knows that. This rivalry just happens to be very different from... Mai multe

the cast🎲
one🎲
three🎲
four🎲
five🎲
six🎲
seven🎲
eight🎲
nine🎲
ten🎲
eleven🎲
twelve🎲
thirteen?

two🎲

376 19 18
De edenhazardous

It was Thursday afternoon which meant,

Time to execute.

That's the only thought in her head as Jaqueline walks towards Sergio Ramos, her crush and kinda best friend. This would be especially hard, more so since he was washing his truck...shirtless.

"Hey, Sergio," she says, and he looks up at her.

"Laura's not here right now," he replies simply, "and if you can't see it, I'm busy."

"I know you're mad that I'm here the day before the rivalry game," she says, and he smirks.

"You got that right," he says, "but obviously since you're still here, it's not about that."

This is so or die right now.

"This is about Laura," she says slowly, immediately catching the defender's attention.

"What? What's wrong? Is she okay?" he asks, standing up fully. Damn he's tall.

"She's fine, but you won't be," Jaqueline says, letting out a deep sigh.

"Huh?"

"I saw Laura kissing Gerard Piqué," she says slowly, making sure he heard every word. She did not wish to repeat that phrase ever again, especially since it wasn't true.

"She was what?" he asks, his nostrils flaring and his face turning an angry red.

She nods her head sadly.

"That's where she is right now?" Sergio asks.

"Well, yeah. I mean, I came from the mall," Jaqueline replies. Oh, why did you have to pick the mall?! Laura hates the mall! She wouldn't be there!

Sergio angrily walks inside, and doesn't come out. Jaqueline begins to walk back to her house, the guilt inside making her for seriously sick. She only feels worse as her phone vibrates in her pocket.

Geri: is it done?

She takes a deep breath before typing back a response.

Me: yep

She had just ruined a sibling bond, and there was no going back now.

~~~
Real Madrid High

Laura Ramos walks downstairs, confused as to why Sergio never woke her up this morning. Okay, so maybe she only woke up 5 minutes later than he usually gets her up, but still.

"Padre?" she asks, walking into the living room.

"Good morning, hija," he replies, smiling.

"Where's Sese?" Laura asks.

"He left already," he says, standing up. Oh, that trash can.

Sergio never left without Laura, never. Ever since they'd been in high school together, they've always gone together. Something must be going on.

"I'll see you later, padre," she says, grabbing her backpack.

Oh great, just her luck, it was raining outside. Stupid Sergio.

She began to walk towards school, going as fast as she could through the rain. She didn't mind it, but she didn't want to be all wet.

A car pulled up beside her, and Cristiano Ronaldo hopped out.

"Get in, little Ramos," he says. "I'm not letting you walk in the rain."

He opens the door, and Laura gets in. He runs around back to the other side, and hops in.

"Thanks," she mumbles.

"Hey, don't sweat it. You're just lucky I passed by," he says, winking at her. She rolls her eyes.

"Where's Evie?" she asks.

"Spent the night...with her boyfriend," he says, clearly disgusted.

"The Barca boy?" Laura asks, laughing.

"God, I hate him," Cristiano says. "So, what's up? Why were you walking to school? Where's Sergio?"

Laura lets out a sigh.

"I don't know. Cris, I'm scared," I say, grabbing his arm.

"Why?" he asks, slightly turning to me.

"I think something is going on between me and Sergio, but I don't know what it is," she says.

Cristiano pulls into the parking lot, unbuckles himself, and looks at the girl next to him.

"Explain," he says.

"Last night, Sergio didn't speak a word to me. He didn't even look at me at dinner, and he looked so angry," she says, "and when I woke up this morning, he was already gone. But it didn't make sense because school wasn't supposed to start for another hour at least."

"I'm sure it's nothing, he's probably just going through one of his weird man phases," Cristiano replies. "I mean, the big rivalry game is tonight, maybe he's just nervous for that."

"No. He isn't. That's not like Sergio. On rival game days, he can't keep a stupid smile off his face," she says. "I'm scared something has happened, Cris."

Cristiano looks her right in the eyes, and holds her arms.

"I'm sure it's nothing, Laura, but if you're really worried I will talk to him," he says.

"I'd appreciate that," she says, smiling at him.

"Anytime, little Ramos," he says.

Their eyes lock for a few seconds, and then they both lean in. Their lips meet, but Laura pulls back almost immediately.

"I-."

She stops frantically trying to get her seatbelt undone.

"Laura, I'm sorry," Cristiano says.

"Look, it was a mistake, and I'm sorry. I gotta go," she says, quickly rushing out of his car.

Cristiano sits back, confused. What just happened?

~~~
Barcelona High

"I can't figure you out, Geri," Jaqueline says, sitting down next to him.

"What?" he asks.

"Do you like Laura Ramos or something?"

"What? Where would you get an idea like that?" he responds.

"Why else would you wanna sabotage their relationship? If Sergio is mad at her, then she'll need someone to comfort you, and you figure she'll trust you, and you'll be the knight in shining armor," Jaqueline says, crossing her arms.

"You don't say anything to anybody about it, you understand?" Gerard whispers harshly. "Or I will tell everyone about your little crush on her brother."

She stares at him, disbelief in her eyes. He wouldn't.

"I'll keep my mouth shut," she says, getting up and walking away.

This had better work out, or Jaqueline would be so screwed.

••••••••••
Sorry, this was short, but drama ☺️✌🏻 see you in the next chapter!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
135K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC