thirteen?

(A/N: so the story line has jumped by two months!)

"So tomorrow is the rivalry night, of course," Coach García says, making all the girls grin. "And the guys will play after us, so technically it's a double header."

"Hell yeah," Jayn says, slapping Laura on the shoulder. The Ramos slaps her shoulder in return.

Over the past two months, the two had grown super close to the point where they hung out almost every night.

A lot has changed in Laura Ramos' life. Her parents officially split up, but her dad found a house on the Madrid side of town, and Laura was thrilled because she could stay in her school. Moving away from the Messi's couldn't have been better for her.

That's another thing. She and Leo finally told Jaqueline and Sergio that they weren't together anymore. There wasn't much fighting; Jaqueline and Laura are still friends, and Laura and Leo are trying their best to be friends.

Laura and Sergio are a different story. They hardly speak, if at all.

And Gerard? Not much to tell there either. I'm so lying.

~~~

"Ramos."

Laura turns her head to see Lauren approaching her. She scoffs and begins to walk away. The blue-haired chica grabs her shoulder, making Laura turn around and face her.

"What?"

"I need to talk to you," Lauren says. Laura chuckles under her breath.

"Yes, but when I needed to talk to you, you decided to ditch me," Laura retorts, crossing her arms and glaring at the girl in front of her. She tries to walk away, but Lauren stops her dead in her tracks.

"Why did Sergio walk away from the group when Cristiano and Marcelo walked over?"

"Sergio hates those two, and I have no idea why," Laura says, turning back around. "We don't talk anymore."

"You and Cristiano? Or you and Sergio?"

"Sese and I..." she says slowly. "Cristiano and I are best friends again."

"And we?"

"What do you want me to say, Lauren? That, 'okay, yeah, you didn't shove me out of your life, and we can act like it never happened and be besties again?' I'm not going to say that," Laura says.

"I'm not expecting you to," the blue-haired girl responds, "but you have to know that I'm sorry, Laura. I just felt so left out of your life. I didn't know what was going on with you."

"I barely knew what was going on in my life," Laura says. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I've gotta get to class."

She walks away, sighing as she walks. She had ruined so many friendships. Jaqueline. Lauren and Evie. Leo. Sergio. And she wasn't even a senior yet!

~~~

"Hala Madrid!" The team shouts, jogging onto the field.