two🎲

It was Thursday afternoon which meant,

Time to execute.

That's the only thought in her head as Jaqueline walks towards Sergio Ramos, her crush and kinda best friend. This would be especially hard, more so since he was washing his truck...shirtless.

"Hey, Sergio," she says, and he looks up at her.

"Laura's not here right now," he replies simply, "and if you can't see it, I'm busy."

"I know you're mad that I'm here the day before the rivalry game," she says, and he smirks.

"You got that right," he says, "but obviously since you're still here, it's not about that."

This is so or die right now.

"This is about Laura," she says slowly, immediately catching the defender's attention.

"What? What's wrong? Is she okay?" he asks, standing up fully. Damn he's tall.

"She's fine, but you won't be," Jaqueline says, letting out a deep sigh.

"Huh?"

"I saw Laura kissing Gerard Piqué," she says slowly, making sure he heard every word. She did not wish to repeat that phrase ever again, especially since it wasn't true.

"She was what?" he asks, his nostrils flaring and his face turning an angry red.

She nods her head sadly.

"That's where she is right now?" Sergio asks.

"Well, yeah. I mean, I came from the mall," Jaqueline replies. Oh, why did you have to pick the mall?! Laura hates the mall! She wouldn't be there!

Sergio angrily walks inside, and doesn't come out. Jaqueline begins to walk back to her house, the guilt inside making her for seriously sick. She only feels worse as her phone vibrates in her pocket.

Geri: is it done?

She takes a deep breath before typing back a response.

Me: yep

She had just ruined a sibling bond, and there was no going back now.

~~~
Real Madrid High

Laura Ramos walks downstairs, confused as to why Sergio never woke her up this morning. Okay, so maybe she only woke up 5 minutes later than he usually gets her up, but still.

"Padre?" she asks, walking into the living room.

"Good morning, hija," he replies, smiling.

"Where's Sese?" Laura asks.

"He left already," he says, standing up. Oh, that trash can.

Sergio never left without Laura, never. Ever since they'd been in high school together, they've always gone together. Something must be going on.