Silent Pleasure [ BTS JJK ] '...

By StupidButCute00

In which Jungkook who is the rich playboy chooses to marry a girl who lost her ability to talk. Highest ranki... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 : New Year Special
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ( Final )
Epilogue : Bluebell

Chapter 12

63.9K 2.7K 2.3K
By StupidButCute00

" The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides."

   - Audrey Hepburn - 

You wear the aporon and start making breakfast with a smile in your face, It's true that your heart was in pain because of the way people treated you but in the other side, Few words from him can make everything fine. 

You'll smile......Always.

For him.

------------------

Jungkook woke up at the sound of his phone, He ignored the first and the second ring but he sighed and took his phone from the nightstand.

" Hello ! " he weakly said

" Oh Sorry Sir...." Jungkook recognizedthe female voice ... his secretary......" B-But where are you ? The meeting is about to start.." 

" The me.........aahhhh I totally forget" he looked at the watch and cursed himself, It was about 10am and he still half asleep in his bed " Anyway, I will be there ..."

He put the phone down and stood up heading to the bathroom.

--------------

You sat in the full table waiting for Jungkook to go down, your heart jump when you heard steps coming down.. 

Finally the man wearing his suits looked at you, you smiled when he said good morning. you saw the surprise in his face when he looked at the table " You made all this ? " 

You smiled and nodded then you looked at him.... The look in his face was weird, it was like an apologizing one, you watched when he looked up then at you again... " Ok let's eat..." he smiled and took off his jacket. 

You nodded and start serving breakfast, Jungkook was in his phone texting while you were just smiling and wishing he'll like your cooking.

After you finished, you sat and you both start eating. " Wooww it's so good Y/N-ah ..." he laughed " Should i ask the maid to never show again ? "

you silently laugh and looked down.

" Ahh by the way, What do you want to do today ? " he asked and you just look at him " Look, I will give you suggestions if you like them nod and if you didn't just shook your head , okay ? " he smiled and you did the same . " So....... hmm how about amusement park ? ".

You blinked your eyes and looked at the window, it was obviously gonna rain so.......It's not the day to go out tho ...... You shook your head and he laughed at your cuteness 

" OK..... The Beach ? " 

you shook your head 

" Car ride ? " 

You shook your head 

" hmm Movie ?? " 

You smiled and nodded , he laughed " Ok..... Movie outside or here in the house ? " 

You bit your lips and looked around thinking, Jungkook enjoyed looking at you, Telling the secretary to cancel everything was totally worth it.. he wanted to spend the time with you alone........Just the both of you for the whole day. 

" So....Here ? " Jungkook said when you pointed to the living room , you nodded and he smiled " Ok then , After breakfast we'll see what movie...AAAhhhh but before that.........." he smirked

---------------------------------------------------

After Breakfast, Jungkook helped you with the dishes then you two cleaned the house a bit then ........He took you to the car and drove away, You kept on looking at him confused .

' I thought we'l be watching a movie ' you thought, You sighed 

He laughed " Don't be disappointed Y/N -ah..." he said " We'll be watching as many movies you want after we..............." he parked the car and you looked from the window. " Do some Shopping...." he clapped like a little girl about to head to a candy store. Shouldn't girls be the one so excited shopping

You couldn't help but to laugh.

-------------------------------

" Wooww that's so beautiful ." Jungkook said while sitting the sofa, It was like the seventh dress you tried and ' beautiful ' was always he word.. You rolled your eyes and sighed going back to the dressing room 

" What ? " 

The lady there laughed " Sir, You should pick only one ....Or she won't stop " she said 

" Huh ? " Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck " B-But......... They were all beautiful.."

You were inside the dressing room trying another dress, Jungkook said you need to get a dress, probably he is thinking about Nayoung's Birthday party but....you weren't sure you will go, Yet you wanted to get a dress but Jungkook is making your picks harder.

You looked at yourself in the mirror wearing a sleevless black dress, above the knee and a bit tight. You weren't sure you can go out wearing it, Your face was blushing but the lady made you step away from the room. 

Jungkook was in his phone and didn't notice you are already finished 

" No, It's tell them i a---------" He stopped when he saw you, Checking you out from head to toe, you felt so embarrassed from his stares, He suddenly sucked in a sharp breath,almost coughing on it " I will call you later..."

He put the phone in his pocket and walked toward you " No way....." He laughed , You blinked confused " No way you're going out wearing this....... I like the 5th one better." he said randomly, You smiled knowing that he doesn't even remember the 5th dress, " This.......So short...No No.......Anyway, you'll take it." 

You laughed along with the ladies around.

You ended up taking two dresses , the last one and the 5th that was a princess style short dark blue dress, It was cute more that sexy or something.

Jungkook watched you taking you purse and he smiled finding it the cuteset thing, He slowly walked behind you and rested his chin in your shoulder, You jumpped at that and your heart start beating faster than before.  

" What did I say before ? " he smiled " You are my wife .....So you're my responsibility. " 

Your heart skipped a beat when he turned you to face him, You melted over his sweet smile " I will be the one buying you everything and you can pay me back with........" he leant to whisper to your ear " Your smiles......" he winked and walked pass you to pay for the dresses, You felt bad but you couldn't help your smile, your hands automatically were placed in your cheeks feeling how hot they were.

' Owww that embarrassing

" Let's go..." Jungkook came back and took your hand.

-------------------------------------

You two bought many stuff and then you had lunch in the mall's restaurant, It felt like a date....

Or maybe it was..

Whocares, The important thing here is that you two had fun and your heart get used to each other, You weren't shy to look at him and enjoyed eyeing him more, The looks in the other girls you passed by was funny...... You know he was so handsome and everything but their reactions were a bit unexpected and what's funnier is that Jungkook didn't seem to notice as all his attention was on you. 

Finally you arrived home. 

" MOVIE TIME...." You almost jumpped when he yelled and run inside after putting the stuff you bought in the corner. 

' He's a kid after all.........' 

--------

You made popcorn while Jungkook placed the snacks and the drinks in the table. 

" You want to pick a movie or you want me to do that ? " he asked when you sat in the sofa , You smiled and pointed to him " Okkk ......" 

  he stand up and put in the DVD player and join me back on the couch  " Why are you sitting there ? " he smiled " Come here......" 

You swallowed and bit you lips.

" Come on, We can share the blanket...." He smiled noticing your nervous self of being near to him, But you stood up and walk to sit next to him, He immediately pushed you closer and run his arm around you shoulder making you head rest in his warm chest " That's better...." he added while your heart was being faster , like never before..... Too close, Too close, Too close.......... But....... You heart rested a bit when hearing his own, You weren't the only one who's nervous.. He was too, Having you that close made his heart race, the incredible feeling he is having was something new, considering the fact it's not his first time being near to a female. But...... He smiled knowing exactly what's happening. 

He slowly put the blanket on your laps and started the movie " Make sure to be always that near to me Y/N-ah...." 

Feeling like you were on drug you nodded and breath in his chest.... You were relaxed and happy.  you slowly wrap your arms around his torso and hug him close.

You were safe in his embrace.

  His arms wrapped right around you bring a peace u've never known before, a calming of the storms in your heart. right now you think it's him that gives you hope for the future.  In his embrace u start to believe that there is nothing out there to fear, that all there is is sunshine, beautiful trees and kind people - friends to be.

And nothing can ever hurt you as long as you're in his arms. 

-----------------------------------------

The TV automatically was turned off, None of you noticed since you were already sleeping, The sound of the rain was like a music that helpped you rest your mind, In the darkness your cuddles feel like a little touch of heaven, warm, together, cozy. tho you were asleep , Both of you wish you could extend the night just so you could stay close for longer.

And that's how you slept in each other's arms for the first time. 

------------------------

The next morning 

You smiled before you open your eyes, You were so comfortable to the point you didn't want to wake up, Thinking you're in you room you thought the pillow was so warm in this cold morning so you hugged on it, But then......You opened your eyes and your resting heart start beating so fast again, scared to move you looked around remember how you ended up sleeping inside his arms. You let out a small breath before staring at his very near face, How can someone be this perfect ? you thought. Or maybe it was a reward from God after what you had all those past years? ...... Whatever it was, You love it, and you wished this never ends. After staring at his beautiful sleeping face, Your hands slowly touched his face , His warmth seep into my being and he comforted me without ever opening his eyes. I melt into him like ice-cream on a warm porcelain bowl, like I belonged next to him.  I smiled and touched his hair and start gently brushing it like he was a little kid, I only stopped when he smiled and opened his eyes. 

I looked away and blushed badly but i didn't even think of moving. " Why did you stop ? " his morning voice made me blush even more " Keep doing it, It feels nice...." he added, I smiled and moved my hand to his hair again but this time, our eyes were swimming inside each one. 

You kept on looking at each other  and there is something about that gaze of his you never find in another man, as if in that moment your souls have made a bridge. 

" I like you..." he broke the silence with words made you froze " I really do like you Y/N-ah..... " 

You didn't break the eye contact and so did he, You just tried to breath but you couldn't.

Did he just........... 

" And....... Till you trust me ..........I will wait." He smiled before pushing you inside his arms, You felt tears inside your eyes, your heart is hurting now.... True, You were supposed to feel happy, You liked it too....that's if you didn't surpass the Like stage but........ 

He still think you don't trust him

This hurts you, How can you show him that you trust him more than anyone in this world ? 

Writing it doen't express your feelings....

You felt the tear running down to his shirt.

" I trust you..."  You mouthed 

He froze.

*****************************************************

To be continued

TT TT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 17K 47
🔞 A love so 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱...it justifies 𝘀𝗶𝗻. ❝𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩...
563K 10.5K 32
In which Jeon Jungkook, the most popular boy in school, falls in love with Kim Y/n, the most popular girl in school.
222K 6.9K 53
When you asked the biggest Playboy of your University to become your sex partner. A Jimin Fanfic Playboy!Au (WAS "SEX EDUCATION")
574K 17.3K 23
In which Jeon Jungkook, a normal student and a fanboy to the boyband group BTS and Kim Taehyung a BTS member gets forced into a marriage. Will there...