Story Of A Girl

By Imbornali

#128 - Teen fiction. #11th - Young Writer. 10/05/18 How it feels when a girl fell in love first. Mira Chauhan... More

Chapter 1 - All started with a misunderstanding!
Chapter 3: Feelings
Chapter 4 - Unspoken words
Chapter 5: Bitter Truth
Sorry
Chapter 6: Viral
Chapter 7: Love
Chapter 8: Confused
Chapter 9 - New Beginning
Chapter 10 : Reality
Chapter 11: Broke
Chapter 12 : Unforgettable
Chapter 13: After what Happen?

Chapter 2- I Like You As A Friend

112 42 32
By Imbornali

Awkward silence breaks suddenly the school bell rang, Mira didn't look at Dhruv and she turned around and go back to her class.

She was present in the class physically but mentally she was in her own world where is was thinking why she said Dhruv that she was the girl who love him.

However she went home without meeting Dhruv that day. She was still wondering she said that. Suddenly her phone beeps..zzzz. A msg pop up.

"Hey".....

It was Dhruv. Mira's heartbeat was so fast that she thought that her heart will come out.

"Hi" she replied.

"So what you said to me in the school was it true?" Dhruv asked.

"What I said???" Mira replied she knew about what Dhruv is talking but still.

"That you love me." Dhruv replied

"Oh" Mira replied she was so puzzled. She doesn't know what to do that moment.

"Is it true???" Dhruv replied

"Yes it is but I don't love you its like I like you" she replied.

There was no msg for a while again it became awkward for Mira. Again she started thinking that "shit I should had said the truth to him".

After a while her phone buzz. And there was a msg and it was from Dhruv. Mira was nervous to read the msg. Her hands were shaking. However she unlock her phone and started reading his msg.

"I like you too but............... As a FRIEND". Dhruv replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
16.3M 546K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
1M 90.8K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...