Kidnapped✔

By emotionalhazard

Complete. Meet Jane. She is an ordinary girl who works at an ice cream bar. She has everything a girl could... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 34.
New Story!

Chapter 30.

4.9K 192 3
By emotionalhazard

Mike's POV

I pulled Hayden aside. He was silently shedding tears after consoling Anne. When I did pull him aside his eyes wandered everywhere but me. "Hayden." I said, slowly but not threateningly.

He finally looked at me. "Look..." he started but I hugged him. My brother is the only person that was with me when my mother died, when I murdered my father. He stayed with me no matter what and it would be a shame if I left him in such a situation.

I don't think that Hayden such a reaction because he broke down. He sobbed like a baby. "M...Mike I... I love her." He cried, sobbing and crying. I formed circles on his back to comfort him, because... that is what we do?!

Hayden sobered up and sniffed a few times. "I... I am sorry, Mike." He said and I passed a confused look. "I didn't tell you earlier, but you are a hypocrite." He blurted out. "Believe me, it's Jane who changed you. Do you think that you would 'allow' me to have a girlfriend? After all that business we do?" He questioned me, making me think for a couple of minutes. Then I pursed my lips into a thin line and shook my head in negative.

No, I wouldn't.

I pinched the bridge of my nose. "It's okay, Hayden. It really is." I said, breathing out. Hayden is correct, actually. If he would have told me that he liked some girl, I would be against it. I would have convinced him that girls are of no use. Heck, I would even make her move far away from here or from Hayden. I am a hypocrite.

"The right thing to say here is sorry." Hayden interjected my trail of thoughts, a small smile playing on his lips and shaking his head. I smiled too, happy to have my brother back, even for a little time. Just then one of Jane's friend came to where we stood. "The doctor needs you, Hayden." She said in a small voice.

Hayden walked away and I followed, only to find Jane, being curled up like a small ball, that Cole to be asleep and the girl who came to call us back resting her head on Cole's shoulder. The little kid sat in an extreme corner making no movement at all. I needed to be with Jane, but before that I needed to talk to the kid.

The kid. Sounds funny.

"Hey champ." I said, rubbing my palms together and sitting next to the little boy. He glanced up at me but did not utter a word. "Well, I am your uncle, Mike." I spoke again and this time his eyes lit up in recognization. "You are uncle Mike?" He asked, excitedly. I smiled at the him and he gazed at me. "You will give me chocolates?" He asked, hopefully. I chuckled. "I will. Daddy told you so?" I asked. He nodded gingerly.

"I am Kevin, uncle." He introduction offering me is small hand to shake and I did. "Kevin, have you met your aunt, yet?" I asked referring to Jane, but this reference only made me blush. It's good that nobody noticed, though.

I watched confusion cross the little child's face. "I have an aunt?" He asked and I laughed. "Yes, you do. Sitting right there." I pointed at Jane. Without wasting a minute's time span Kevin ran to Jane. He spoke some words to her which made Jane look up at me with a small smile, which turned into a smirk.

I looked up on the ceiling in order to avoid her gaze and prevent the blush to creep on my face. It did, anyways. I looked back at Jane to see her sad again. I walked over to her and took her hand into mine. "She'll be fine, Jane." I reassured.

"She has to be." Jane whispered.

She has to be. Because, until then neither Hayden, nor you will be okay.

A/N
Hello people! This is what you call as an update. I know, I know, I have been horrible and haven't updated since more than a week but at my defence, this chapter was hard to write!

So, here is a random fact: initially, Jane was supposed to go on work while living with Mike and hide it from all her friends that she is kidnapped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 27.4K 55
Meet Janessa Raines.. A 17 Year Old Assassin, Business Owner And Mom.. She was kidnapped at 1 by her families rival and she endured pain all the way...
622 109 32
//DISCONTINUED// // C R I N G E // During the car ride home... wait- home? That prison that holds me captive is my home? So not only do I say tha...
110 7 9
In a world of crisis and no hope two great mafia families are aligned by each of their heirs, Valentina Martinez and her soon to be husband Javier or...
2.2M 82.4K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...