Father's Day

By Gentillefille

Five years after their break up, Candy has a little girl who needs a bone marrow transplant because of her le... More

Chapter 1 "Destiny gets involve"
Chapter 2 "Destiny's whims..."
Chapter 3 "The unexpected from Destiny"
Chapter 4 "Destiny's presents"
Chapter 5 "Destiny's friends"
Chapter 6 "Destiny's pleasure"
Chapter 8 "Destiny's little schemes"
Chapter 9 "Destiny's complications"
Chapter 10, "Destiny's secrets"
Chapter 11 "Destiny's wishes"
Chapter 12 "Destiny's good deeds"
Chapter 13 "Destiny's children"
Chapter 14 "Destiny's arrangements"
Chapter 15 "Destiny's manipulations"
Chapter 16 "Destiny's dissentions"
Chapter 17 "Destiny's nightmares"
Chapter 18 "Destiny's trials"
Chapter 19, "Destiny's deliveries"
Chapter 20 "Destiny arranges everything... well almost!"
Epilogue "Destiny"

Chapter 7 "Destiny's memories"

121 10 1
By Gentillefille

Terrence Grandchester had always been a loner. He didn't have any friends in his social class, because he thought people were hypocrites and the younger ones were no exceptions. They all wanted to be his friends because of his father's wealth and title. That's why, when he met Candy, who didn't seem interested in his fortune, and she was very attractive at the same time, he felt alive for the first time in his life. The summer in Scotland with her cousins and her friends had been wonderful. He was able to be himself, the young boy who was having fun like a normal kid! He was happy to have been able to help them. He could've just put money on their personal bank accounts, but he knew his friends wouldn't have taken it very well. .. Helping them by making them work was very ingenious and Candy had been so grateful to him that the thank you kiss she had given him had reignited the flame of passion between them... A flame which truly, was really never extinguished. In fact ever since their first time, the flame was never extinguished...

It was during the May Festival... Candy and Terry were dating since Valentine's Day in fact...
He had given her a card for Valentine's Day. Not one of those little cards students gave to each other, but a very beautiful musical card playing the "Romeo and Juliet" theme, with a very romantic text. But there was a handwritten message from Terry saying: "Do you want to be my Juliet? If you agree, join me on the hill at 10 PM... Your Romeo".

During the dance, Candy was avoiding his eyes; it's almost as if she was snubbing him! He was dancing with other girls, but he only wanted to dance with Candy... He went on the hill, not very sure of himself, not knowing if she was going to show up or not. He waited anxious. He started thinking, if she didn't show up, what a humiliation! But he knew he could trust Candy not to say anything. She had never told anyone about the fact that he was crying the first time she saw him, not even to him... despite all his provocations. That girl was for him. He was ready to humiliate himself to ask her to go out with him. Fifteen minutes passed, Terry looked at his watch. She's not coming! Maybe she only saw a friend in him? He was the one having illusions. He was getting discouraged, he was about to turn and go back to his room, when he heard a noise... But it wasn't her. He left discouraged towards his room with the intention of getting drunk, he was going to go out... Yes, he was going to go out in a bar to get drunk. It was party time; the nuns were not going to pay attention... Candy... the love he had for her was one sided? He loved her so much... He arrived in his room, and he realized he forgot his key, or he had lost it somewhere... he decided to retrace his steps, which took him back to the hill. He saw a shade behind the tree...

- Who's there?

- Terry?

- Candy? what are you doing there?

- Didn't you tell me to come here if I wanted to be your Juliet?

- Listen, you didn't show up, it's over, ok? Forget about it...

- No, I don't want to forget about it, I just read your card... I haven't read anything since this morning. I was bored during the party, so...

- Ah... well, I saw you dance a lot

- I was waiting for you to invite me and since you were not doing it... I said to myself that I was only a little monkey you liked to tease, nothing more... so I went back to my room all sad and I started to read my messages. I read your card last and I was surprised and happy so I ran... to find out you weren't here, unfortunately... You must've thought I had stood you up... I'm here Romeo... if it's not too late... I want to be your Juliet...

Terry couldn't believe his ears. He approached her...

- Oh my Juliet! He said with a smile, I thought you didn't want me...

- You big fool! I can't stop thinking about you ever since our first meeting...

- Me too, he said

He was happy because they were outside in the dark and Candy couldn't see he was blushing! He took her in his arms and finally put his lips on hers in a feisty kiss and she put her arms around his neck and responded to his kiss... Their relationship had started... But their intimate moment had a shadow: Candy wasn't giving herself completely. Not only to make love, he was ready to wait until she was ready, but he felt that she was restraining herself, even with her kisses... A part of her was still with her former love... I didn't bother him, but in the long run, it was getting frustrating! He felt like he was sharing her with a dead guy!

The May Festival came...Candy was punished... They went together to the zoo, to see Albert and the day ended with a fight about Anthony! Candy was very upset with him. He had told her that he didn't want to share her with a ghost! Candy didn't understand what he meant:

- But what are you talking about?

- I feel like you're not giving yourself completely...

- You mean I don't want to make love?

- No, that's not what I mean... It's like your restraining yourself

- I'm restraining myself?

- Yes, you are... when we kiss, I feel like there's a shadow between up.

- A shadow?

- A ghost...

- A ghost...? You mean Anthony? Anthony is between us?

- Yes...

There! He had finally said it! But saying the day before the May Festival, which she wasn't going to attend, but he intended to spend time with her in the meditation room, was not a very good move! But he had had enough to share her with a ghost!

- That's incredible! I can't believe you're jealous of a poor boy who is no longer is of this world!

- Exactly! He's no longer in this world! And you're putting him between us! I want you to let go of him!

- I will do no such thing! Anthony is dead! I can think about him! I'm free!

- He's dead and you're trying to keep him alive! The dead don't come back!

- That's enough! You're horrible! Leave me alone! I hate you!

- And I've had enough of sharing you with a ghost!!! Said Terry leaving

They went back to school separately. The next day, it was the May Festival... Terry went to look for her in the meditation room, but she wasn't there... he looked for her everywhere... he climbed a tree to get a better view... so he was able to see her transform form Romeo into Juliet... He also saw Eliza who was looking at her and who went to tell on her. He jumped from the tree.

- What a nice view...

- You peeping Tom! She said frowning, what are you doing there?

- I was looking for you and I just saw your cousin with red hair coming this way, we have to go...

He took her stuff, took her hand and they ran together towards the new hill...

- Hurry up! Said Terry

- Easy, said Candy laughing, you're telling me stories!

- You want to risk it?

- No! She said laughing

Terry also started laughing. They arrived on the hill out of breath and smiling.

- Eliza really saw me?

- She saw you take off your Romeo costume, but she didn't see you change into Juliette, so you can breathe a little

He was looking at the view from the hill.

- This place reminds me a place I used to come with my parents a long time ago, when they were still together

- A good memory?

- Yes...

- We can make new ones...

They heard music...

- Princess Juliet, can I have this dance?

- With pleasure, prince Romeo

The music was the same one she had danced with Anthony when she went to her first ball. She couldn't help herself; she thought about him, she was day dreaming...

- What are you thinking about?

- Nothing

- Come on, I can see you're day dreaming...

- I told you it was nothing

Candy didn't want to start another fight, but it was no use... Terry was insisting and then...

- No, let me guess, you're thinking about your dear Anthony, right?

- Well I dance with him under the same music...

- And tell me; are you seeing him or me at this moment? Said an upset Terry

- Come on Terry! I'm dancing with you...not Anthony...

Anthony! That name again! That ghost! He took her lips violently... Candy got upset and pushed him away...

- What's wrong with you? Why are you so rude?

- I'm the one here Candy! Not your ghost!

- Terry...

- He's dead! He fell from a horse! And you're going to get over it...

He pulled her to the stables...

- Terry, what are you doing?

- I had Sheila ready for you and me to have a little ride...

- No...

- Yes! You're going to ride with me and forget your dear Anthony...
He got on the horse and pulled her with him and she hung on to him. She could hear Terry's heart beating...

- Terry! Stop! Please... Terry!

- He's dead Candy, he's not coming back! You have to let him go in peace...

- Terry!

- Let go of him Candy, I'm here...let me help you, give me a chance... or if you want you can call your dear Anthony.

- Terry...

- He's not going to hear you! He's dead and even if he could hear you... he can't do anything for you... let him go Candy...

Candy had calmed down during the horse ride and at the end, she wasn't saying anything. They went back to the stables. Terry was saying anything. Candy left without a word, she went back on the hill, she took her wig and her mask and she went dancing... Terry came to invite her, and she refused, he came back a few times, so he won't attract Eliza's attention, who was looking at him too much. So she danced with Terry and then she stepped on his toes, hard! Terry didn't say anything and let go of her. When Eliza said she was going to give Candy some food who was supposedly in the meditation room, Terry went there and hid in the bed... Eliza and Louise left, Annie and Patty smiled, and Candy arrived by the window... and looked at the bed. Terry stood up and looked at Candy.

- Annie, said Patty, let's leave them...

- All right, said Candy getting out

Candy got into the room and without a word she went to kiss Terry on the lips. Terry felt for the first time, that she was giving herself completely, without any restrictions...The passion came over them and they took their clothes off and made love for the first time... Terry was happy to have been the first. Anthony had not slept with her. It was wonderful. That night a lot of youngsters made love, some for the first time, and others for the umpteenth time. But for Candy and Terry, it was like they were alone in the world...

oOoOoOoOoOo

Terry woke up that morning in his daughter's room on the armchair with a neck pain. He looked at Candy who slept by the bed.

Candy was thinking about the summer in Scotland... She was in summer school, but she has spent almost all of her days at Terry's, even her nights, she would go back in the morning just in time for breakfast... The best holidays of her life. She felt observed and she opened her eyes and she caught Terry's glance.

- Good morning, he said

- Good morning

- Freckles, how are you?

- Fine... you?

- I'm fine

- It's almost 7 am, I'm ready for the clinic

- You go ahead; I'm right behind you...

- All right...

Terry kissed Angel who was still asleep and went to the clinic which was on another floor of the hospital. They gave him a plastic cup and they sent him to a room where there magazines and porn movies...

"Oh my God! Who would've thought that porn movies would be helping in the creation of life and saving lives? " Said Terry to himself

He was walking towards the room, when he saw Susanna walking to him...

- What are you doing here?

- I slept in the waiting room... I didn't want to miss this for all the tea in China!

- Miss what?

- Your sperm collection of course!

- I can manage...

- I'm going to help you...

- Susanna...

- Let's go! She said entering the room in question

Candy arrived just in time to see Terry go to the room with Susanna. Her heart was broken! Terry was going to give a sample of his sperm to make a baby with her, with Susanna... ? Well, the important thing was to get the sample! But how dare he do that with Susanna, after what happened with them the night before? But what was she hoping for? He was still engaged to Susanna and she was in his arms in the car, a few minutes after making love to Candy.

Candy went to get her eggs collected. She was in the doctor's office.

- Miss Andrew, we still have the eggs we took the first time. We just need to isolate the good cells and tomorrow morning, we're going to inseminate you, said the doctor

- So, you don't need them now?

- No... everything is fine. Have a good night... and to make the chances better, so the insemination to be a success, you can have sexual relations tonight, to increase your chances...
Candy became bright as red and the doctor burst out laughing.

- You're really cute Miss Andrew. We have started working on your insemination when Mr. Grandchester arrived and was able to pay for all the hospital bills and the fees for the research for the insemination...

- All right, said Candy being grateful to Terry in her heart

- So today, you go to bed calmly and come back tomorrow for the insemination

- All right doctor. Thank you.

Candy got out of the office and she saw Terry who went to give his sample to the nurse. Susanna was right behind him. Candy and Terry looked at each other. Candy left quickly to go see Michael in his office.

- Are you all right? Asked Michael

- Oh Michael... It's so hard to see Terry with Susanna, harder than I ever thought it would be...

- I'm here...

- Thank you Michael.

- What happened yesterday?

- He bought me a house...what am I saying? A mansion! With high tech security system!

- He can afford it...

- I thought he was buying that mansion for Susanna and him.

- You must have been surprise...

- Very...surprised...

- And you expressed your gratitude by making love to him?

- How did you guess?

- I was just saying that! Oh my God Candy!

- The lady from the agency had to leave all of a sudden, Susanna was sulking when she learned that the house was for me and she went to wait for us in the car... and I "expressed my gratitude" like you said so well...

- Ok... and now, what's going to happen? Are you together, or not?

- He's still engaged to Susanna, said Candy looking down.

- What do you want?

- I want Terry, said Candy with tears in her eyes

- So, tell him and get back together. You're going to have another baby, starting tomorrow, maybe... be a family, save your daughter and live happily ever after.

- Things are not that simple

- They could be if you want them to, Candy

- You're right Michael...I'm going to tell Terry tonight... and tomorrow, I'm going to be inseminated and he's going to stay with me... Thank you Michael.

She hugged him. Then she went to spend her day with Angel. Terry was there too, but he went to change at his hotel during the day and came back later.

- Everything's fine mommy? Asked Angel

- Yes, everything is fine, honey...

- So being together to see the house, helped you?

Candy looked at her.

- You're way too mature for your age sweetie...

- That means "yes" said Angel smiling, are you back together?

- Not exactly

- Did you kiss...?

- Angel...oh what the heck? Yes, daddy and I we kissed, whispered Candy.

- YAY!!!! Yelled Angel.

- Shhh! Not so loud! Said Candy.

- What are you going to do?

- I'm going to tell daddy that I want to get back together with him... that I want us to be a family with your little brother or little sister!

- It's going to be a boy and a girl! Said Angel smiling

- How do you know?

- I saw them in a dream! Juliette and Sunny...

- "Juliette and Sunny"? Ok, said Candy smiling, twins?

- Not exactly... but they're going to be two of them...

- You're adorable, you know that honey? Said Candy laughing

- Go cook something special for daddy, mommy...

- I have nothing in my little apartment. Ever since you're in the hospital, I haven't bought any groceries

- So you need to go shopping to make diner for daddy tonight... go mommy! If you don't come back tonight, it's ok; I'll see you tomorrow morning. Stay with daddy...

- It might not work...

- Mom, you've had me and you're going to have Juliet and Sunny too

- Juliette and Sunny

- Go mommy, go get daddy...

Candy hugged her little girl in her arms and kissed her on both cheeks.

- Bye sweetie

- Good luck mommy

Candy took her stuff and got out of the room to go back to her apartment. A man met her in the hallway.

- Miss Andrew?

- Yes?

- My name is Hunter, I'm Mr. Grandchester's assistant

- Is there a problem?

- No, he simply told me to give you these...
It was a set of keys.

- It's for your new house

- But he only bought it yesterday, it's not even furnished

- When you have money, you can do miracles... All you have to say is "I don't care what it costs!" Mr. Granchester wanted you to be in the security of your new home. Everything is ready...

- What?? Oh my God! I have to go get my stuff at my apartment

- It's done...

- You went to my place?

- I hope it doesn't bother you... all your belongings are in your new house

Candy said to herself that Terry had gone a little too far, but she was happy he had done all that for her and Angel.

- Thank you for the information, said Candy, I'm going to go change and rest. Tell M. Grandchester that I'm waiting for him for dinner tonight.

- Very well Miss Andrew

- Alone...

- I got that, he said smiling

Candy smiled back at him and went to get her car to go to the new house, which was now furnished in record time and probably had a staff to go with it, like Terry had promised her. Now was not the time to argue. She was going to appreciate everything Terry had done for her. He had already put money in her bank account like he had promises a ridiculously high amount... he wanted her to have everything she needs. And when she was going to have their second child, he would give her more.

"Oh Terry, even if you had no money, I still would've wanted you... I love you so much" she said to herself.

The evening was starting off good. She was eager to see Terry...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 2 1
Two people reunite and fall in love after a hard tragedy.
39 0 13
She's a girl who has cancer, her best friend becomes her lover, what will happen? This story is romantic and tragic.
704 8 12
A young girl falls in love with her high school sweetheart, but he not be so sweet. As years go on he tends to change. The love of her life might be...
262K 8.1K 11
A woman loses her daughter to a car accident...and then loses herself in the pain of a mother's heartbreak. Five years later, a man loses his heart...