Merged Worlds (Book 1) [Edit...

By Flaming-Darkness

The five heroes. They all have their story ending but what if their stories continue...together? They have th... More

Merged Worlds
Elsa
Hiccup
Rapunzel
Merida
Jack Frost
Meet The Gang
The Ice Queen
Knock, Knock
Alliance
Anna's Call
Nightmares
A Rescue Plan
Wanna Build A Snowman?
Leaving Already?
Manny to the rescue
Berk
Jealousy Makes You Nasty
Love Impossible
Fight
It's Complicated
Just Accidentally Listening
Another World
Zing
Lost Love
Random
Prepare yourselves
Opposites attract
Plans...
So Close
It's a Dress
Fun And Love <3

Goobye Berk

10.5K 460 173
By Flaming-Darkness

Elsa couldn't stop sobbing.

It was so scary. As if her powers took control of her. She didn't know what to do. She almost hurt Hiccup and his friends.

Elsa ran.

She didn't know where she was running. She was just stumbling blindly through the trees, as if running away might solve her problems. Nettles stung her ankles and low branches whipped her face and her hair as tears rolled down, froze and landed with a delicate plink.

Elsa, finally exhausted, collapsed, sobbing. She wanted to be normal. She didn't want Anna to be like her. She didn't want any of her friends to be like her. She wouldn't swap lives with anyone. She just wanted it to go away.

Then the voice came again.

Elsa had been hearing it for a while now. She didn't show it though. She kept on a calm face. That voice was terrifying her. 

You are a monster, The Evil Elsa from inside said.

Elsa gasped and clutched her head. She wanted it to go away.

Your not good...Your a monster...You deserve a kingdom that bows with fear...

It was staying there, whispering frightening things. Everyday, it would suggest gruesome murders to take out all her friends. She couldn't look at Jack anymore because of the scary things the voice kept whispering to do to him.

"Elsa?" Anna stepped out from the trees and shadows, her face etched in concern. Elsa didn't look up. The voice would see Anna too. Then it might control her again.

Kill...Kill Jack...Kill Anna...Kill them all... 

"Anna!" Elsa said through gritted teeth, trying to silence the voice, "Anna, please leave me alone right now!"

Freeze her heart permanently...She has too much love...Nothing for you...She deserves it....

"No, Elsa, You had been all alone in your room for years before and I'm not going to let you shut me out again" Anna said insistently, bending down next to her sister on the ground.

Elsa knew her sisters determination was hard to crack. 

But right now, that wasn't a good thing.

...

Jack and the others watched them silently,

Hiccup, Toothless and Jack were in the trees while the others were behind the bushes. Elsa was covering her face but Jack could tell she was still crying silently. He felt his heart crack.

He desperately wanted to bend down near her, wipe the tears from her beautiful face, look into her blue eyes, lean forward and...

But, no. There he was, spying on her instead and and feeling sorry for himself.

"No, Elsa, You had been all alone in your room for years before and I'm not going to let you shut me out again" Anna said insistently, bending down next to her sister on the ground.

Jacks eyes widened. What were they talking about? Why did Elsa shut Anna out before? What happened? Why as she in her room for years? Jack wondered what they were hiding from them.

"Anna!" Elsa's voice cracked, "Please get out of here now!"

"No! Not until you tell me whats wrong!" Anna yelled, trying to pull her sister off the ground.

"Jack!" Rapunzel suddenly whispered from below. Jack ignored her, concentrating on Elsa's and Anna's yelling.

"Jack!" Rapunzel whispered again. Jack frowned at her as he looked down. Her green eyes were huge as if in shock.

"Not now, Rapunzel!" Jack hissed back.

Rapunzel's eyes grew wider. Jack had feeling something was going to go wrong but he shook off that bad feeling.

He hoped nothing would happen to Elsa.

...

Rapunzel couldn't get anyone's attention.

They were too busy concentrating on Elsa and Anna. Rapunzel was worried about Elsa. But she was more worried about the fact that a full moon was rising in the sky.

What's going on? Rapunzel wondered, We're supposed to have three more days to train before Manny arrived!

"Hiccup!" Rapunzel whispered up onto the tree. Astrid nudged her to keep quiet but Rapunzel ignored her.

"Rapunzel, they're kinda in the middle of something" Hiccup whispered back, looking annoyed and gesturing towards Anna and Elsa.

The moon was high in the sky now. It was glowing as if trying to get everyone's attention. But only Rapunzel had noticed it. 

Manny's here! Rapunzel thought, panicking. She looked around. The others were still gazing intensely at Elsa's and Anna's argument.

"Aye," Merida suddenly said from behind Rapunzel, "I see it, lass" 

Rapunzel sighed in relief and she squinted through the leaves to see Merida's eyes narrowing at the moon. 

"Merida,I-" Rapunzel started to whisper but then Merida stood up and yelled at the boys in the tree, startling Astrid and the other vikings.

"LADS!" Merida boomed, "WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM!"

"Wha-?" Jack suddenly fell right out of the tree and landed right at Elsa's and Anna's feet. Elsa gasped while Anna laughed.

"Oh, Hi, Elsa..." Jack quickly got up and picked up his staff, scratching the back of his head sheepishly, "We were just passing by...you know, taking a night stroll..."

Hiccup landed next to Jack with Toothless. "We weren't spying!" He blurted out, unconvincingly.

Jack groaned. "Hiccup, you just gave it away!"

"Way to go for Hiccup" Snotlout smirked, crossing his arms as the others came out of the bushes.

"It wasn't his fault!" Astrid defended Hiccup, punching Snotlout's arm.

"Wait, what were we doing?" Tuffnut asked, frowning in confusion.

"We were just following Jack and ended up spying on Elsa and Anna, stupid!' Ruffnut shoved her brother as Jack face-palmed in embarrassment.

"Wait, guys-" Rapunzel started.

"I didn't say you all had to follow!" Jack defended, leaning on his staff. Elsa silently tried to ignore the handsome way his hair fell over his eyes.

"But it was sort of your fault..." Snotlout grinned.

"Guys, Manny's here-" Rapunzel tried again.

"Jack did suggest we follow ya lasses" Merida shrugged, her loud voice drowning Rapunzel's warning.

"It was so obvious of Jack to follow me" Anna rolled her eyes and huffed.

"Manny's here early-!" Rapunzel said louder but they still didn't pay attention.

"I was just...curious!" Jack crossed his arms and frowned.

"I think another term for your situation is 'eavesdropping'" Fishlegs raised his eyebrow.

"No, he just wanted to make sure the love of his li-" Hiccup started to tease but Jack slapped his hand over Hiccups mouth and glared, warning him to say a word about his feelings for Elsa.

Luckily Elsa didn't notice because she was too busy concentrating on the evil voice inside her head.

What are you waiting for? It hissed, Do it now! They'll be caught off guard!

"Look I'm not feeling well," Elsa got off the ground and brushing the dirt off her dress, avoiding eye contact with everyone, including Jack, "I just want to get some rest"

"I'll join you" Snotlout took a step froward, smirking, but Jack blocked his way.

"Don't you dare!' Jack snarled, pressing his staff to Snotlout's neck. Snotlout took a step backward, trying to rub the frost off his neck.

"Ruffnut dared me to burn myself once," Tuffnut suddenly said, "It hurt''

Everyone stared at him while Ruffnut groaned at the stupidity of her brother, even though she was smirking to herself. 

"Just ignore them" Astrid sighed, wiping some dirt off her axe and rolling her eyes at the twins.

"Ya, we got that" Merida grumbled. She didn't mean to start the fight with Astrid. She was just feeling grumpy, for no apparent reason.

"Hey, don't act like your some smart bucket!" Astrid pointed her axe at Merida, narrowing her eyes.

"I don't act, I am smart, unlike you" Merida glared right back at Astrid, readying her bow.

"You little, stinking-" Astrid started but Rapunzel had finally lost her patience.

''LISTEN, ALREADY!" Rapunzel roared, gaining every ones attention in shock, "LOOK UP AT MANNY, YOU MOLE-EYED BUFFOONS!"

"Manny?" Jack asked incredulously, looking up at the sky.

"Rapunzel why didn't you say something before?" Hiccup asked, also looking up. Ruffnut and Tuffnut snickered.

Rapunzel's whole face went completely red as she tackled Hiccup to the ground in fury.

"Why is he here early?" Elsa asked, while Astrid and Merida tried to pull the furious Rapunzel away from strangling Hiccup.

"Maybe he just wants to-" Jack started but Anna then suddenly gasped and pointed towards the trees.

"Look!" Anna breathed in amazement. 

A single circle of light was floating in mid-air, flashing and glowing in the gloom, as if winking at them.

...

"I can't move!" Astrid suddenly shouted.

"Neither can I!" Fishlegs cried out.

"Me too!" Snotlout tired to shake his legs.

"Cool!" The twins said together, as they tried to kick each other.

"Well, I'm moving perfectly" Hiccup said, testing his metal leg the ground.

He wiped some sweat of his forehead and frowned. The temperature was rising rapidly and making them all boil, Jack and Elsa most of all..

"Can't say the same for Elsa!" Ruffnut giggled. 

Everyone turned to see Elsa falling and slipping on the ground, as if an invisible rope was pulling her towards the light. Her face was scrunched up in concentration as she felt herself weakening in the heat the light was producing.

"Something...pulling...me!" Elsa wheezed out, still struggling.

"Yeah, we noticed," Tuffnut laughed, nudging his sister.

"I feel normal" Rapunzel shrugged. 

"Guys, HELP!" Elsa yelled, getting pulled even closer to the light, that was getting big enough for a portal.

Hiccup, who was standing nearest to Elsa, ran forward and grabbed Elsa's arms and started to pull. Instead, his metal leg scraped the sand as he got pulled along with Elsa.

Merida immediately grabbed onto Hiccups waist (ignoring a glare from Astrid, who was still stuck to the ground) and she pulled as hard as she could but she started to slip forward as well.

"Oh no!" Anna squeaked, grabbing onto Merida and pulling as well.

Rapunzel held on to Anna and pulled too, but they kept slipping towards the portal. Elsa's blue eyes were wide with fear and half of her body was already inside the portal.

"Elsa, hold on!" Jack yelled. 

Jack grabbed Rapunzel's elbows and pulled as well. Toothless gave a dragon shriek and bit on to Jacks staff, pulling. But it made no difference. One by one, they slowly started to disappear into the light portal.

"NO!" Astrid yelled, trying to move her legs forward. She needed to go with them. She hadn't talked about Merida to Hiccup yet.

What if he never came back to her?

But as much as she tired to break the invisible bonds that were tying her down, the light blinded her. All she could see was Toothlesses tail disappearing. Astrid had to close her eyes. And when she opened them, she gasped and ran forward, trying not to cry out for him.

Elsa, Hiccup, Merida, Anna, Rapunzel, Jack and Toothless.

All of them had disappeared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 4.8K 68
Night Rider - A httyd and Hiccstrid book. -Astrid's pov- 8 years. That's how long it has been. 8 lonely, cold, devastating years of my life that I wi...
17.2K 376 8
Siriusly NOBODY has common sense in Harry Potter --------------------------------------------------------------------- THIS BOOK IS A JOKE. I LOVE HA...
49.7K 923 11
Three new students turn up at our heroes class one day without any warning. They are mysterious and seem to posses powers no has ever heard of. Would...
851K 16.8K 29
They all thought Hiccup was dead. Stoick blamed Astrid, and when Drago threatens the Archipelago with his dragon army, her fate will be in the hands...