In love with a gangsta Quavo...

By uxphoria

y/n •any name• dreams of someday becoming a famous mainstream music artist🎶 until the day she met a Gangsta... More

🌷Get to know me the Author💘🌺
🎉C U L T U R E 🍾
⛽️ p u l l u p ✈️
⚡️🌹 D a t e N i g h t ⚡️🌹
🌬D I R T Y• D R E A M S🌌
💥 T R I P P Y⚡️
❄️I•C •Y❄️
💨🌴💦 D R I P P Y 💨🌴💦
✖️ V I B E S ✖️
B A B Y 💧M A K I N G
✔️ S E C R E T S™
✨ T R U T H
🍼3 month's pregnant🤰🏾
🍾P L A N S🍷
🍼 6 month's pregnant 🤰🏾
🍂 R E V E A L E D🍃
🎀 B a b y s h o w e r💖
🍼 9 month's pregnant🤰🏾
🍼Baby pains pt 1™
🍼Baby pains pt 2™
🎀D A D D Y • H O O D💍
🔪A R G U M E N T🚪
💔A C C I D E N T💔
🕯F I G H T E R🕯
🍷a n n i v e r s a r y❤️
✍🏾comimg soon📖
🌾Author's Update✨
UPDATE
Book II❤️
p r e l u d e 🕊
S u c c e s s 🍾✨
6th birthday🎉💜
🍃✨ v a c a t i o n🌴
🍷 a n n i v e r s a r y ❤️
t e m p t a t i o n 👠
c h a n g e s💃🏾🚶🏾
u n t r u s t a b l e 💋
💉o n e d g e 💊🔪
c o m e b a c k t o m e 🌹
🚮d i r t y l a u n d r y 🔚
f a d e d 🌪✖️
s o r r y 💔
s p a c e 🔚💔
t e m p o r a r y ✋🏾🚫
s o o v e r y o u ✖️
b a c k t o l o v e 💍
m a k e u p s e x👅
🔐❣️r e k i n d l e🕯
a l l o v e r a g a i n🌪
Book III🔥

💍F O R E V E R💍

530 13 0
By uxphoria

* inside Quavo's Recovery Room*

y/n's point of view...
It's just me & Qua alone in this hospital room & it's four corners, the days and the events that led up to this moment right now we're nothing but pain, anger & even unexplainable guilt, actually all of my moods & emotions are unexplainable at times, but at this time, my world felt still, dark, cold, & lonely. The person I was in love with is lying in this bed, I began to wonder would he be here for me if the script was flipped, if I were in this position? Maybe perhaps under a different circumstance than what happened between us recently. For those of you wondering 4 days ago Quavo & I got into a serious fight we'd been in arguments before, but this fight had changed everything, sometimes I think that because of what Quavo & I both do in our careers when it comes to industry collaborations and multiple entertainment figures in our circles, I began feeling like Quavo may be cheating or may stop loving me for reasons that I just can't explain, my career hasn't taken off just yet however Qua is always busy grinding and constantly working, I mean after all he's part of the biggest trap trio in the world Migos. When we fight there's things that we fight about because of me the things I always bring up, not to be petty or to start shit, but things that anyone in my shoes would also worry about if they we're in a relationship with none other than Quavo someone who has my attention but at the moment not knowing weather he truly deserves my heart.

Nurse: he's sedated and on pain meds to help with his pain.

y/n: how long will it be until the anesthesia wears off, or until he'll probably wake up ?

Nurse: the anesthesia & it's affects typically can vary depending on the type of procedure performed, the duration (length) of the procedure and the dosage.

y/n: but he will wake up right?

Nurse: * smiles* of course he'll wake up we have him on observation, based on his condition I'd say he'll most likely wake up within the next 2-4 days, long as he's resting and being monitored.

y/n: my bestfriend went by my place to get me some clothes. I might probably spend a few nights here, would that be okay with the other staff?

Nurse: of course absolutely, you're free to go and come as you please, if you don't mind I must be going now, a doctor and I will come back later to move him to the VIP suite if you need anything the nurses at the nurses station will gladly help you or you can use the call button whatever works for you.

y/n: alright thank you

•you then pull out your phone to call your bestfriend first & then your sister•

y/n's bestfriend: you okay girly?

y/n: I'm okay, did you get my clothes

y/n's bestfriend: I just got to the house traffic was crazy, but hey where exactly are your clothes you were packing?

y/n: they're in me & Quavo's room in the walk in closet in the designer luggage, mine is the Louis Vuitton duffle bag & Lai'annya's is the moschino duffle bag.

y/n's bestfriend: okay I got them both, I'll bring you some snacks from the kitchen too if you don't mind, i'ma go get me something to eat & then I'll be on my way back to the hospital okay

y/n: okay thanks see you later

• you then Face Timed your sister•

y/n's sister: what's happening ?

y/n: did you pick up Lai'annya yet?

y/n's sister: yep she's in the back seat eating ice cream I bought her, say hi to mommy

Lai'annya: * giggles* hi mommy I wuv you

y/n: my pretty girl I love you more always and forever, * blows kiss into camera* did you have fun at Brinyah's house ?

Lai'annya: yes mommy it was fun, we played tea party, eat snacks & played in pool, where's daddy mommy?

y/n: I'm glad you had fun, let me talk to your auntie mommy loves you.

y/n's sister: do you want me to bring her to the hospital ?

y/n: no I'll call mama huncho and see if she can watch her, I would've had you take her to moms house but she's out of town.

y/n's sister: okay just text me what you want to do next we're gonna go to the movies

y/n: alright have fun.

*calling mama huncho*

mama huncho: yes y/n are you alright do you need anything?

y/n: yes ma'am I was wondering is it okay if Lai'annya could be with you for a while, I haven't told her about what happened with Quavo.

mama huncho: okay baby just let me know when so I can get her.

y/n: she's with my sister right now, so I'll call you back once they get to the movies you can meet me back at my house to get her.

mama huncho: okay we'll be back later take care.

After you got off the phone with both your bestfriend & your sister you sat by Quavo's side, taking the scene in front of you all in. Quavo was hooked up to breathing machines and IV's with medications & monitors

y/n: hey you, I'm not sure where to start but these past few days have been hectic, & lately we've been going through some shit, our daughter asked about you she misses you, I miss us the way we were before all of this happened.

* knock on door*

y/n's bestfriend: hey I'm back with you & Lai'annya's clothes and the snacks

y/n: thanks just set them by that pullout sofa over there.

y/n's bestfriend: after what happened with y'all you really don't plan on staying here do you?

y/n: I'm staying because it's the right thing to do my focus right now is my daughter, why do you think I haven't told her what happened yet.

y/n's bestfriend: it's not my place to tell you what you should & shouldn't' do but I advise you to make a decision that will benefit both you & your daughter, I gotta go call me if you need anything take care.

you kissed Quavo's head & took you and your daughter's luggage with you out the room.

y/n: excuse me Nurse, I'll be leaving I'll be back in a few days okay.

Nurse: okay, we'll let you know where he is once you come back have a great evening.

y/n: thanks & you too.

you loaded the luggage into your Mercedes Benz G wagon suv & then got in your car to call mama huncho & then you're sister.

y/n: hey mama huncho change of plans, I just left the hospital, I'll be back in a few days just wanted to let you know that Lai'annya will be with me

mama huncho: alright well me and takeoff are gonna go back, I'll have him call offset so they can come be with him take care.

•you then called your sister•

y/n's sister: hello

y/n: how was the movie

y/n's sister: it was good, you ready for me to bring her to the hospital?

y/n: that's actually why I called I'm heading back to my house, just bring her over there

y/n's sister: alright see you when we get there.

•30 minutes later•
you'd just pulled into the driveway of your house

• y/n's house•
NOT THE HOUSE Y/N & QUAVO HAVE TOGETHER

After you'd pulled up you got out of your car & put you & Lai'annya's luggage in the trunk of your suv, you then went into your house & sat down.

* phone rings*

y/n: yes hello this is y/n

Nurse: we were just calling to let you know that Quavo has been moved to the intensive care unit VIP suite.

y/n: okay thank you bye.

•1 hour later •
* doorbell rings*

y/n: who is it

y/n's sister: it's us

y/n: * yells* alright I'm coming

You then open the door to see your daughter and sister, you then helped your daughter with her stuff that'd she had when she spent a few days at her friends house.

y/n: hello princess mommy missed you *bends down* *kisses daughter*

Lai'annya: I missed you too mommy

y/n: go put your stuff up in your room, I'll make you some chocolate chip cookies me & auntie need to talk okay.

Lai'annya: okay mommy

y/n's sister: she's gotten so big

y/n: I know that's my everything right there * smiles*

y/n's sister: before I leave we need to talk.

y/n: yeah no problem of course, let's go in the backyard near the pool.

you first grabbed something Ice cold for the both of you to drink and then you & your sister sat in some patio chairs.

y/n's sister: I need to know what happened that day of the fight with you & Qua

y/n: why do we need to talk about this?

y/n's sister: because based off what I was told and how I've always known how you've felt about Quavo ever since what happened that day you haven't been acting the same.

y/n: of course I haven't been acting the same, of course after this everything may not be the same, you wanna know why I'm not the same, why it's hard for me to look at him in that hospital bed fine I'll tell you.

y/n's sister then embraces you for a hug

y/n: my best friend came over, we'd been talking about Quavo because he was seeming to switch up and I couldn't figure out why, I started thinking there may be another woman involved or whenever I'd try to talk with him he was either distant, or would puff a blunt in my face changing the subject, until that day when I'd had enough of the bullshit I was tired of being patient, tired of trying to communicate when I should've known that what I was trying to do must not have been good enough. My friend had heard yelling she tried to stop it but then it'd gotten worse, Qua was telling her to get the fuck out of his house and if not he would kick her out my friend she didn't care about what Quavo was saying and in that moment things got heated real quick, so then I'd told Quavo that he ain't shit & then he slapped me. Before this happened my friend and I didn't know Quavo was at home listening to everything we'd been talking about. So I decided to start packing my stuff with Lai'annya's stuff too but then he pulled my hair, slapped me unconscious and pushed me down the stairs, afterwards offset & takeoff had seen everything so they both intervened which led into another confrontation then Quavo left. And when he'd left he left angry.

y/n's sister: that's the whole story or am I missing something?

y/n: I wish I could tell you more but for now I've told you the story, the truth & nothing but the truth.

y/n's sister: is this why you don't want Lai'annya seeing him?

y/n: yes and she's still too young to understand any of this, whatever happens between me & Quavo we can't put our daughter in the middle of this, it's already a struggle managing to keep her out of the press, she deserves more than what I had & more that I'm willing to give her.

y/n's sister: you can give her everything she deserves with or without that nigga, he doesn't deserve neither you or his daughter to begin with * clenches knuckles * if he weren't in the position that he's in I'd fuck him up myself nobody & I mean nobody hurts my sister and even if they try they gotta go through me first.

y/n: I love you sis and I'm glad we could have this talk, I'm gonna take the cookies out the oven, give some to Lai'annya and then tuck her in, have a good night okay sis.

y/n's sister: *hugs y/n* alright sis take care I love you

y/n: I love you too sis.

after your sister left, you took your daughters cookies out of the oven, you both laughed and played games until she got tired, you carried her upstairs to her room read a portion of her favorite story book and tucked her in for the night.

* 3 days later *
• at the hospital•

Nurse: good evening y/n he's awake if you'd like to see him.

y/n: excuse me ?!?!

Nurse: he's awake his vitals are normal, blood pressure normal, breathing and everything is normal.

you then walked into Quavo's room, there weren't as many machines, tubes or IV's like there had been when you'd last seen him a few days ago.

Quavo: ma whatchu doing here I thought you was gone leave a nigga, take my daughter & not come back

y/n: no Quavious but she has been asking about you

Quavo: you gone let me see her.

y/n: we need to talk about us

Quavo: yeah we do need to talk about us, baby I'm sorry for what I did after I left I wanted to come back I knew what I did was wrong and that I should've listened to you, I should've been fighting for you not fighting with you, after set and takeoff came everything was a blur but pieces were slowly coming together before I'd got struck by the other car my whole life flashed before a nigga's eyes all I saw was you, my mama & my daughter, my cuz & my nephew.

y/n: *kisses Quavo's lips* I'll have my sister bring our daughter I love you Qua but you can't do things like that, you can't say you won't do it and then when we're in a moment you do it, because once it's done it changes everything.

Quavo then gets out of the bed and gets down on one knee

y/n: * stuttering* Qua--Quavious, Quavo what are you doing ?

Quavo: you've made me the happiest nigga, and I wanna be with you for the rest of my life, for the rest of our lives with you & my baby girl y/n will you marry me?

y/n: *crying* yes, yes I'll marry you
* kisses Quavo*

You called your sister and she'd brought your daughter to the hospital to see her daddy

Lai'annya: daddy I missed you I wuv you

Quavo: * picks up his daughter* I missed you too baby girl, you're so beautiful just like your mommy, I love you both.

• 2 weeks later•
Quavo was finally released from the hospital, afterwards you began planning for the wedding which was 6 months away, so much to do until finally everything was completed and the wedding was now days away.

• 6 month's later•

*The wedding day*

Press reporter: we're now live minutes away from the wedding of the millennial which is expected to take place between Migos Member Quavo & his soon to be wife y/n

Paparazzi: cardi over here

Paparazzi: offset & cardi look

Paparazzi: takeoff can we get a picture with you
Cardi & offset

Paparazzi were taking pictures and doing live coverages with various celebrities who attended you and Quavo's extravagant wedding Appearances included. Cardi B, Kehlani, Jhene Aiko, SZA, Ella Mai, H.E.R, Lizzo, Beyoncè, Meghan Thee Stallion, Rihanna, Ariana Grande, Sevyn Streeter, Mary J bliage, Lil Kim, Missy Elliot, Jennifer Lopez, Demi Lovato, Bruno Mars, Drake, Jacquees, Meek Mill, Chris Brown, Blueface, Nle Choppa, Da Baby, Lil Yatchy, Gucci Mane, Yg, Rick Ross, Toni Braxton, Faith Evans, Lil Nas X, 21 Savage, Diddy, Cassie, Brandy, Ashanti, Kelly Rowland, Solange, Chloe X Halle, Zendaya, Selena Gomez, Johnny Dang, Bhad Bhabie, Khalid, Liam Payne, Katy Perry, Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott, Rick Flair, Madonna, Britney Spears, Alicia Keys, Mariah Carey, Kim Kardashian, Yella Beezy, Kcamp, Yk Orsis, OT Genesis, Normani, Trya Banks, Miley Cyrus, Tory Lanez, Ciara, Trey songz, Remy Ma, Queen Naija, Dreszy, Yo Goti, Dej Loaf, Tink, Summerella, Ann Marie, Lauren London, Ryan Destiny, Gabrielle Union, Amber Riley & many more artist, models & actors attended y/n & Quavo's wedding

Pastor: we are gathered here today upon the Union of honoring two people who vow to commit until death do them part, if we could have the rings please then we will proceed.

Your daughter was the flower girl & offset's son was the ring barrier, after the rings were given to the both of you the wedding then proceeded.

Pastor: Quavious Keyate Marshall please recite your vowels & then place y/n's ring on her finger.

Quavo: when I first met you I never would of thought that we'd make it to this day or that you'd be my ride or die from now until the end, I'll always be thankful to have you as who I want & need in my life. I love you, you are my baby my everything, you the truth, long as I got you we ain't got nothing to lose.
* Quavo then places the ring on your finger*

Pastor: y/n please recite your vowels & then place Quavo's ring on his finger

y/n: I used to think that real love only existed in fairy tales until I met you, you've taken care of me we've grown together as a family & I want to continue to grow with you, until the day we die. I want you to always be my forever and forever to be our always. I love you
* you then place the ring on Quavo's finger*

Pastor: Quavo, do you promise to care for y/n for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health and until death do part, do you promise to love listen and care as a whole?

Quavo: I do * smirks* • * licks lips*

Pastor: y/n, do you promise to care for Quavo for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health and until death do part, do you promise to love listen and care as a whole?

y/n: I do * smiles*

Pastor: by the power invested in me I now pronounce you Husband and Wife, you may now kiss your Bride.

After you and Quavo kissed you and all of the guests headed to the reception hall for the reception and dinner, there was dancing food, and performances from so many artist's. Afterward you threw the flower bouquet & cardi caught it with offset by her side

Cardi: eowwwww I caught it me and offset gone be married and when we do it's gon be foreva * laughing*

you and Quavo then left to go on your honey moon
As you now go by Mrs. y/n Marshall.

•Vote⭐️
•Comment💬
•Add to your book list📚
•& share🔃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 488 33
What happens when Y/N meets Jordan Sweeto? Will it be love at first sight?
10K 106 22
Y/n was a sweet girl and kind but a certain boy change here life or will they fall in love. Completed
103K 2.4K 19
(Y/N) was always serious, the one that gets into many fights, and she would always win. No one knows how does she do it and only she and her family k...
761 2 24
When she is bullied alone no one there for her. She meets someone a guy. Will it change her, her life? Will she fall in love, will she not? Read to f...