🔪A R G U M E N T🚪

a few months later...

y/n and Quavo have been together for a while now, they had a daughter and the Migos were still making hits, y/n became a hip hop singer & songwriter as well as a producer and her modeling & fashion designing taking off. Everything for a few months had been perfect until Quavious & y/n were starting to becoming furious with each other's business not only outside the music industry but inside the industry as well.

y/n's point of view
The day we first met I didn't know if he'd fallen for me or not, until I found out that he really did or up until now in which things are different now our daughter is somewhat old enough to know what's going on I guess I have to be prepared for what lies ahead because after all I'm in love, love with a gangsta who's slowly turning back into the same nigga he was before I even met him to begin with.

y/n *turns on tv and sees Quavo on TMZ.

TMZ reporter: Migos rapper Quavo

 was spotted at a strip club this past week throwing a couple of hundred thousands at dancers of various clubs of whom he calls his Bad Bitches

Reporter 1: isn't he already in a relationship though?

Reporter 2: his girl probably doesn't know shit about what's going on, here's the picture of Quavo with some strippers

y/n* cuts off the tv and goes upstairs to her room to call her bestfriend.

y/n's bestfriend: hey girl how are you it's been a long time how you been doing, how's your daughter & you and Quavo too?

y/n: hey it has been a long time Lai'annya is great I've been great me and Quavious we're fine.

y/n's bestfriend: girl I've known you long enough to know that when you say you're fine you're lying, that's what I'm here for I tell you what I'll come over to you and quavo's place me and you can talk okay, he's not at the house is he ?