💨🌴💦 D R I P P Y 💨🌴💦

8:45 a.m.

y/n is still asleep from yesterday after all the white party lasted until 4:00 a.m. and Quavo managed to get drunk but not too drunk even y/n did too y'all was both tipsy as fuck.

Quavo: leans over and starts kissing y/n, good morning ma.

y/n: (wakes up) and then hugs him, good morning baby I'll cook you some breakfast.

Quavo: one day I ain't gone tell you when but i'ma cook for you too ma (smirks)

y/n and Quavo ate their breakfast and Quavo got up afterwards.

Quavo: aight ma what you wanna do today?

y/n: but baby I thought you were going to the studio to finish up culture 2 with the boys and Travis

Quavo: tha album already done all we gotta do is touch it up and that can be done anytime, how about I spend the day with you babygirl.

y/n: I'd love that baby.

y/n and Quavo were now in L.A. There were so many palm trees and so much to see while spending time together.

Quavo: aight ma wherever you want to go & whatever you want it's all on me babygirl.

y/n: no baby I have my own money don't spend your money on me.

Quavo: nope hell no I'm taking care of you it's my job to spend money on you girl, what's da name of dat store with tha panties and shit like dat I know that's one of yo favorite stores.

y/n: you mean pink, yes yes can we, can we go in there baby.

Quavo: anything for you babygirl, first let me drop this off at the house we switching rides today.

y/n and Quavo went to the Migos house and you saw several cars parked outside.

Quavo: aight lil ma let me show you my bitch Harley

y/n: damn nigga how many of these bitch's you got

Quavo: enough to switch up and show the people what they can have when they come together as a culture.

Quavo: meet my bitch Harley I got her custom with the highlighter yellow and some red & black rims let's go ma

y/n and Quavo finally arrived at pink.

y/n: thank you for bringing me here baby, I can't decide on what to pick out, let me go in the dressing room.

Quavo: aight lil ma.

y/n had picked two choices that she'd narrowed it down to that she'd liked

The first one was a full one piece lingerie bodysuit  piece that was lacy & like an off white color

The first one was a full one piece lingerie bodysuit piece that was lacy & like an off white color.

y/n: this is cute it really brings out my thighs and my body I'll put that one to the side.

The second one

Was a two piece a black lacy dress with a silk white robe to go with it

Quavo decided to peek in the dressing room

Quavo: y/n you look sexy asf all them thighs and all that booty.

y/n: what in the world!!!! How'd you get in here bae?

Quavo: when you're with Quavo and when you're Quavo you can go and do anything you want & I see you got them two pieces that you want, you my girl & i'ma spoil you baby.

y/n: you do realize that I have a job and a car and a house I have my own money too Quavo, you don't have to buy these types of things for me baby I don't care about your money or how famous your are because that's not what made me fall for you, it's all you, you as a person in general.

Quavo: look ma take the stuff to the cashier and you gon see that I'm paying for it weather you want me to or not, ole smart ass (smirks)

y/n and Quavo then went to the counter so of course Quavo paid for your stuff.

y/n: fine I give up you wanna spoil me suit yourself I'm capable of taking care of myself too Quavious

Quavo: I'm not even boutta argue with you ma we gon go home and you gon be with me cuddled up or whatever y'all call it, you know I'm irrestible (smirks)

y/n: (kisses) Quavo yeah whatever (smirks) you get on my nerves but I still love you though🙈

Be sure to

•Vote⭐️
•Comment💬
•Add to your book list📚
•& share🔃