THE fighter and her LOVER.

By rgt_love

"Poor sweet innocent Nicole" what a sad little girl. at least you think she is little do you know she is daug... More

characters..
One Girl Two Faces
First Day Jitters
NOT AND UPDATE.
*_(The Morning After)_*
not an update
GOD..WHY DO YOU HATE ME?
?Kai?
WHAT THE HELL.
.100.
<I Need Air Now>
memory lane.
"why"
"200"
"oh my eyes...."
. speechless.
closing soon
.sorry.

THAT WAS CLOSE

71 2 0
By rgt_love

NICOLES POV-I   speed home like a crazy person, I cant believe that guy just saw me punch and brake the locker.  Its going to be a long year. First day of schools and i only went for one period. great. I need to go out and have some fun... " hay what ya up to." le-le "what up bitch nothing can we go to sky bar tonight I need to get wasted." she was always trying to get into some persons pants but I don't mind, in fact that's probably why I love her. she is crazy.  "yes.. but your paying," I know she would never refuse to go tout so might as well get free drinks. "OKAY" she screams. " can i please keep my hearing. 10:30 tonight and ill bring the part car." she screams again and I hear the line go blank. my guess she passed out from all the excitement.

Carter had a play date today and I have to drop of his asthma inhaler I guess. I will go on my way to the club.

______________ A FEW HOURS LATER AND ALOT OF CLOTHS.

I went with something that is tight yet comfy. ya know... As I pulled into the gang house drive way I see Le-Le in something mind blowing. It was  red tight strapless crop top with a pair of but showing black short shorts.  Finally she gets in..

       "Hay yo bitch." she laughs and I see she is probably half way drunk already.

 "Hay girl lets go I want to get in the club early so I can get good bar seats." I stated as I ripped out of the drive way and up to Carters friends house or should I say girlfriend..

I got out and bent over to get carters back pack. I stood up and my way to the door but was stopped by the same guy who tried to kill me in school. He had grease all over his shirt and smelled of oil. "excuse me can I get through." I calmly asked when I looked back up to see him staring at me up and down and then I saw his gaze stop and my chest. I waited a minute then got back on track. "excuse me when ur done looking at my boobs can you move?"

    "shit.. ugh ya I um am Cole." he winks at me then looks confused. "what are you doing here?" he asks me looking at me then at the bag then bag down at me.

 "I'm here to give my little brother his inhaler." I say pushing him to the side. I walked up the stairs was tackled 2 kids a girl and carter. I landed back wards falling and had the kids looking up at me and laughing. "What was that for?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

 "that is... aaaaa. um.I love you??" Carter said standing up then helping the little girl still staring at me curiously.

         "So Carter whos your friend?" I ask with a slight chuckle still on the ground. when I feel a set of arms wrap around my waist and pick me up. I gasped and heard a chuckle in my ear.

"This is Ava and..." he started to say but never finished.

"My brother coco." Ava pointed to Cole.

"Yes I'm coco or Cole but either one is fine." he said with a chuckle coming in front of me.

"Cater I'm sorry to rush out but i have to go, Le-Le and I are going somewhere and cant be late, Ava it was very nice to meet you. Cole see you another time." I grabbed Carter and pulled him into a hug and finally walked out with Cole flowing 3 steps behind. 

"You look so familiar but I cant seem to find out where I know you from." he said with a awkward tone.

"I have no idea maybe I look like someone to you." I lied and walked quicker to the car. I noticed their where 2 guys looking at my car and heard a gasp from behind me which made me chuckle.

"Is this your car?" he asked surprised.

"Yep." I said opening the door which went up not side ways. and got in.

"I am Stephan and this is ken" one of the guys said. "you can call me anytime" he said and I closed the door and pulled away going 100 mph, I watched their mouths fall open.

I walked over to the front line and looked up at the security. I showed him my ID and pointed to my last name. He got all wide-eyed on me and backed away cousinly and operand the door. I sat down at the bar and ordered 10 shots. 5 for me and 5 for Le-Le. I threw them back and felt the burn going down my throat "ugh lets go dance" I screamed at Le-Le grabbing her other 3 shots.

____________________________________________

DREWS POV- something was not right with that nerdy girl. no-one could be that tough to brake a locker. I was now at home and was just sitting their thinking about every little detail. Her facial expressions while getting hit her body language. the way she moaned and groaned while getting hit. Then i went over how she punched the locker. her movement and her style of punching. it was like she was a street fight or something the way she stepped back like she was reacting to a person coming back at her with a kick or punch.... "ugh. I cant do this shit." I screamed then looked over to see Ava and a little boy who I'm presuming to be Carter. He was cute. He had a smile that was covering his whole face and he had chocolate in the corners of his mouth. which made me laugh. "Hi Carter my name is Cole I'm Ava's big brother." I said while he was still smiling then he studied my body.

"ill take good care of her" Carter said wrapping his arm around her and pulling her close.

"I know you will. Now go play." I said admiring the kids guts. I saw ava smile at me and then run away with his hand in hers. I walked over to the couch and closed my eyes to wake up to the boys sticking pizza in my face. I grabbed Ken by the throat "never wake me up again. if you do you die." I stated and looked at Stephan siting their and ate his pizza. I looked over to the clock how was I asleep for 6 hours. God that's what thinking gets me.. I walked outside to get away from the boys and saw a beautiful sight. A woman walking up to my house. she was sexy and cute. we exchanged some words and I looked up and down at her figure she was incredible I stopped when I noticed her boobs they where practically popping out due to the tightness of the dress. she walked around me. I then saw she was Carters older sister. When she left I knew I had seen her or meet her before. it was driving me nuts so I  followed  her." BOYS. Get dressed where going clubbing." I screamed and then told my mom where going to go fight because she doesn't like that I drink so I  figured its not a total lie I will probably get in a fight. We got to the bar and I walked in sat down at the bar and began to search for Carters sister. I still haven't got her name. I think Ava said it was Nicole this morning.

----------------------------------------------

NICOLES POV-

I walked to the center of the dance floor and was dancing when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and then I  looked up to see a sexy man all over me. Why not I have nothing better to do. I then closed my eyes and began to grind my back on his grabbing up and grabbed his hair. He started to moan into my ear and I then went faster and harder grinding into him still. He wrapped his hands around my waist and turned me around puling me into a corner her pushed me up hard into a wall I let out a moan and he kissed me hard and for a long time. I felt his hands grip my ass and he grabbed and pulled me up onto him. I let our moan after moan. its not like  I liked him but I wanted to not think about my life right now and that was the only way. I was suddenly dropped and I saw Cole grab the man and punch him knocking him out. I got up and ran to the bathroom I  puked a few time and walked out to drive home. I got out of the club and opened my car door, when Cole grabbed the keys and sat me down next to him on the passenger side. He got in the front and buckled me in. When he reached across me our eyes met and I just stared right into them. when that's the last thing I remembered.

_____________________________________________________________

COLES POV- I scanned the room and looked to the corner to see her on some guys waist and he mouth all over his. I started to feel my blood boil and I got up and walked over I grabbed the man she was kissing and knocked him down, she fell to the ground got up and ran to the bathroom. she was wasted I texted the boys and told them to enjoy their night but I'm headed home. I drove in Kens car so I was going to take her car. I was waiting for her when I noticed she walked out and stumbled a few time. "this girl thinks she's going to seriously drive home like this?" I walked out to see her TRYING to climb in her car. I grabbed the car keys and picked her up bridal style and laid her in the passenger seat. I got in the front seat and looked over reaching to buckle her in. I reached across and she was looking me dead in the eyes. she was so mystical her eyes where so dark on the outside and got lighter the farther they reached in they showed me her life story I felt. they where beautiful.

"if you cash my car ill hurt our." she mumbled drunk and I laughed because I know what it meant but it didn't come out like it was supposed to..

"OKAY,I wont where going to my house okay. you cant go home like this." I said and took off.  I picked her up bridal style and laid her down in my bed. I took her shoes off and rubbed her feet for a few seconds when she mumbled.

 "iceeeee creamed." she laughed and looked at me.

"okay ill go get ice cream." I said and rushed out of the room getting to spoons and a cartoon of ice-cream." I walked back upstairs to see Nicole in a  black thong and a black bra and she laid down under the covers and patted the seat next to her I  gave her the ice cream and changed into sweatpants with no shirt. I sat in bed and with that she fell asleep in my arms and I couldn't help but smile. She was so beautiful. With that I fell asleep with my arms around her bare stomach and my legs wrapped around hers.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

SIPS TEA** WELL WELL  IF THAT WASNT STEAMY. IM IN LOVE ALREADY. OKAY BUT SHORTER CHAPTER SORRY DUE TO ME MAKING MY CONFIRMATION TODAY I HAD TO GO TO A DINNER AND IT WAS VERY STRESSFULL SO THATS WHY ITS SHORTER THAN USUAL.

ANYWHO. NEXT CHAPTER IS GOIGN TO BE TALKING ON BOTH NICOLES AND COLES FIGHTING AND THEY MIGHT FIGHT AGAINST ONE ANOTHER...HINT HINT.

UPDATE NEXT:10/27/16 10:30 CENTRAL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...
661K 12.9K 44
❝𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙄𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄𝙨 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩, 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙄𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣❞ - 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙮...
9.8K 917 58
He was the bad boy in a gang. He played most girls, didn't want to fall in love. But he was famous She was the good girl with a strict father that wa...
3.6K 99 40
Nicole is the daughter of one of the biggest gang leaders around. When Nicole meets Tyshoun at a party. Theres a instant connection between them. Arg...