The Modern Princess

Por CamillaEldridge

"Katherine Humphrey. Twenty seven years old. Single. Straight As from St. Andrew's University Sweden where yo... Más

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
EPILOGUE
The Royal Wedding-Prologue
THE ROYAL WEDDING

THE ROYAL CONTRACT

26.2K 426 6
Por CamillaEldridge

"Katherine Humphrey. Twenty seven years old. Single. Straight As from St. Andrew's University Sweden where you took your Masters Degree, has a brother named Karl and the heir of an international company in the Agricultural sector. Never been claimed to be in a relationship for the past three years and never intended to manage their own company. You lived in America for two years and have been back in the Philippines last year because your grandmother had a mild heart attack." What.the.hell? How did he know all of these?

"Who the hell are you?" I snapped at him

"I'm Jeanne Eisenhower. Prince Jeanne Eisenhower of Lexumbia, third in throne and the second son"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

538K 19.3K 30
*This book is terrible, read at your own risk.* Womanizing playboy Sebastian Hayes was in a bind, his grandfather was requiring him to get married be...
1.2M 32.7K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...
1.2K 126 100
Swarna a young girl became a single mother of her adopted daughter. Her parents didn't allow her to come home back. She needs to raise her daughter...
21.1K 1.6K 53
COMPLETED ✔️(Editing Soon) "Marry me." I nearly spill my latte on the nicest dress I own. "Are you out of your mind?! We just met... plus I don't e...