Sabertooth Life

By Fairytailfan1702

Ever wonder what Sabertooth does while Fairy Tail goes to work. See the troubles, love, and betrayal of Saber... More

Halloween Party
Back home
Untitled Part 3
Race to disaster
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Job is rigged
Trapped
Ransom
Ways to Escape
Escape
Can you feel it?
Snake Charmer
Manipulating
A snake's past
Snake Charmer vs Ophiuchus
Birthday Boy
Happy Birthday
Guilds in Deep Sleep
Come Together
Wake them up
That Season
Dragon Slayer Mating Season
Plan of Action
Inner Dragons
Fight It!
"Please, Come back to me"
Chapter 29
Memories of the Past
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
1st VS 2nd
Chapter 37
Return of Abyss Horn
For the Master
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
"Sting!"
What it Means to be Master
Fake Date?
"You want me to do what?"
The Truth is
Chapter 47
The Facade

Plan of Action

1.3K 25 9
By Fairytailfan1702

Yukino's POV

I was caught by a Purple snake that floated below me.

"Ophiuchus?" I asked as I looked below to see the snakes head below me. I looked in her eyes and saw her true form as she turned her head and had me roll down her back. She kicked me into the air as she disappeard. Suddenly a pair of strong arms caught me.

"Sting?" I said as I turned to see Sting holding me.

"You sure know how to worry someone." He said.

"Happy, Lector how did you find us?" Lucy asked.

"We flew out of the building and heard a lot of noise coming from over here. We figured it had to be you two." Happy said pointing to Sting and Natsu.

"What are we going to do? We have to save our friends." Lucy said and I agreed. Then Natsu and Sting faced the hotel. Me and Lucy looked at each other confused.

"Fire Dragon Roar!"

"White Dragon Roar!"

"You could give us a warning!" Lucy shouted as she lowered her head when Natsu said that. It put a hole straight through the hotel and revealed Hibiki, Wendy, Jenny, Rogue, Kagura, and Carla.

"Rogue!"

"Sting?"

"Wendy!?" 

"Natsu?"

"Carla!"

"Happy?"

"Kagura!"

"Yukino?"

"Carla! You alright." Happy said trying not to drop Natsu or Lucy...Mostly Lucy.

"Don't you darn drop me Cat!" Lucy yelled.

"Quickly we must go!" Carla said as She grabbed Jenny who then grabbed Wendy.

"Come on Frosch!" Rogue said as Frosch opened up his/her wings and grabbed Rogue who grabbed Kagura.

"Hibiki!" Jenny cried.

"I'll be fine. Just find Ichyia. Use his perfume." Hibiki said. Those were his final words before we flew over to a mountain on the other side of the hotel.

Lucy's POV

"Wendy do you know what happened?" I asked Wendy.

"Eve, H-he just ran into the smoke and he came out and bit Romeo." Wendy Cried.

"He bit Rogue too but Rogue wasn't effected by him." Kagura said.

"Why weren't they affected?" Jenny asked.

"Maybe it's because there Dragon slayers." Yukino suggested.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, Rogue's a dragon slayer so is Sting and Natsu. They both were bit and none of them were affected." She explained. 

"But how come they weren't affected?" Jenny asked.

"It's because of their magic." A voice said from behind us. It was Levy, Gajeel and Lily.

"Levy!"

"Lu!" Levy said coming up to hug me.

"Nice to see you in one piece." Natsu said to Gajeel.

"Ha, you know those damn things can't do a thing." Gajeel told Natsu.

"That's because of all Magic dragon slayer is one of the most powerful. It's like saying this smoke will turn a real dragon into a mindless zombie. It can't." Levy said.

"That makes sense." Wendy said.

"So what are we going to do?" Rogue asked.

"It's as Hibiki said. We need to find Ichyia." Kagura said.

"Kagura's right. Ichyia has tones of perfumes he carries with him. One of them could prove useful." Jenny said.

"We need to find him first." Lily said.

"How are we suppose to do that?" I asked.

"With curves." A voice said behind me. 

I turned around and slapped Natsu. Then I saw behind him was Hibiki.

"Hibiki!" Jenny said as she ran to him.

"How are you here?" Kagura asked.

"When you guys blasted that whole in the wall I gained my magic back I was able to create and archive magic shield." Hibiki said.

"I'm sorry what did you just say?" I asked him.

"You want to find Ichyia you have to bait him. And to bait him you need curves." Hibiki said.

"Erza!" Levy yelled.

"That would work but at the moment Erza is as mindless as Ichyia." Hibiki said pointing to Erza wondering around.

"What do we do now?" Wendy asked.

"One of you will have to be bait." Hibiki said. With that Levy and Wendy took a step back and sat down.

"Ichyia knows I belong to Hibiki so i'm out." Jenny said as she sat down next to Hibiki leaving Lucy, Yukino, and Kagura.

"Ugh I don't like this idea." Yukino said.

"Me neither." I said.

"Tell me about it." Kagura added. 

"I could help." A annoying voice said.

"What are you doing here I don't remember calling you!" I yelled at a certain Lion.

"I'm sorry I just had to come." Leo said pushing his glasses on his face.

"Go back!" I yelled.

"Sorry next time call me." He said.

"You little-," Yukino covered my mouth as fast as she could.

"What is your idea?" Kagura asked.

"Why don't all three of you try to bait him." He said. With that Kagura regret asking that question.

'15 Minutes later. Lucy was wearing one of her swim suits while Yukino wore her swimsuit and Kagura wore a short skirt and a bra.

"Do we have to wear this?" Me, Yukino and Kagura asked looking down with pale embarrassed faces.

"It's fine. Now go get that perfume." Jenny said pushing them out from behind the rocks.

Natsu's POV

Uh it's Lucy. Why does she always wear that swim suit to seduce people.

Sting's POV

Yukino can't go out like that. She can't seduce people. I mean she probably could because of what she's wearing and how beautiful she is and she is very attractive- I forbid it.

Rogue's POV

Kaguraaa. I've never seen her like this. Wait is that just a bra. What the hell does Jenny think she's doing. 

Kagura's POV

Sting's face was a shade of pink looking at Yukino and Rogue as if he was trying not to pass out. Natsu seemed fine. I wonder how many times he's seen Lucy like that.

"Alright let's go." Lucy said as we walked down close to the hotel.

"So Hibiki said he would shield us from him so we could take the perfume right?" I asked.

"Yes." Lucy replied.

"What happens if we get the other zombies attention?" Yukino asked.

"Rogue, Natsu and Sting will come with Frosch, Lector and Happy." I told her.

"Alright." She said. We began inches from were we are suppose to act seductive.

"How seductive can you be?" I asked them.

"I little." Lucy said.

"I don't know." Yukino said.

"Well let's find out." I said to them.

"Ichyia!" We called to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 61 21
Many children of the fairy tail ships? Gone. Will they reunite with their parents? Maybe. Hotel? Trivago.
45.4K 695 26
following the popular trend of fairy tail fanfics this is a story about the mating season of slayers. All slayers will be featured but. there will al...
110K 2.3K 10
Lucy and Sting have this secret relationship that only them and Sabertooth know about. When the GMG comes around Lucy and Sting make a plan so that t...
7.1K 135 28
*THIS IS ON A DARE FROM A FRIEND* I apologise for it being crap. please no hate, enjoy if u can!~ Previously called 'Dragon Mating Season(Warning: on...