Grieving Hearts [Completed]

rickydonna7 द्वारा

Agustin DeLuca looked at the photos infront of him, rage burning through his veins, as he watched his wife in... अधिक

Prologue
1- New Beginning.
2- Regret
3-The Nightmare (part-1)
4-The Nightmare(part-2)
5- Happy Birthday?
6- Please, Not Him.
7-Sleep with me
8-He is not that bad after all
9-Finally found you
10-when we first met.
11- I am doomed
12- I need a plan.
13- And then it happened.
14-he knows?
15-the truth.
16- I will make you mine...again.
17-you all are same.
18- Onika-1; Agustin-0
19-the date
20- are you serious?
21- you did nonetheless.
22- scars.
23-the golden cage.
24- let her go.
25- inhumane.
26-kidnapped.
27- devastated.
28-falling deeper.
29- put on a show.
30-guilt.
31-Rain.
32- yes or no?(part-1)
33-yes or no?(part 2)
35- The face off
36- illusion.
37- trapped.
38-I do.
39- two simple words.
40- delicate.
41. surreal.
42- shining star.
43- meaningless.
44-complicated.
Bonus chapter-1
45- tears.
Bonus Chapter-2
46- despair
47- forever.
Bonus Chapter-3( #Day 8)
48- bleeding raw.
49- royally screwed.
50- believe me.
51. two can play in a game.
52- no one.
53- Too Easy.
54- Nothingness.
55- numb.
56. breath in, breath out
57- drowning.
58- Prove it.
59- painful.
60-life won't be worth.
Bonus Chapter-4
Epilogue

34- the master mind.

17.8K 612 183
rickydonna7 द्वारा

A big chapter as promised, biggest yet. Enjoy!
...........

Onika's POV......

"How so" I asked incredulously.

I trusted him with this and If Agustin fuck with me this time he is so dead. Oh god, someone please tell me he is not playing with me again.

"I want you to listen carefully and understand each and every thing so don't interrupt in between, can you do that?" He asked to which I nodded.

"Agustin is not willingly letting you go not now, not every..." My eyes widened at that in disbelief. This is not what we negotiated! And we have a deal!

"his words not mine..." he clarified.

"Are you saying he will not hold his end of the deal...but that is not possible he had already signed the papers stating that if I want divorce after three months of living with him, I will get one. Period. What can go wrong in that. I have proof read the papers like hundred times before signing." I stated, clearly not understanding how can this go wrong.

"He is clever beyond your imagination the key world here is if you want." He answered, stretching the world if.

I opened my mouth to basically argue with him, is he accusing me of not wanting to do so?! Ha, Has he lost his mind! I feel as if he has slapped me, like he is accusing me of some big crime. Of course that is what I want there are no ifs and buts, but stopped when Jacob gestured me not to.

"Let me finish first Onika. I am not implying what you think. So as I was saying before you interrupted , now you must be thinking you will easily divorce him and get away but there is a catch, the papers state that only when and if you want." He repeated the same thing again like a parrot as if giving me some hint I can't comprehend.

"And I don't see why won't I want that. So please stop repeating that, will you?" I said in irritation.

" Because-" he paused for a second as if giving me some time to prepare for the coming blow, then said..

"-if you do he will ask for Alex's custody."

As soon as the word left his mouth it hit me like a thunderstorm, I felt all the air knocked out of my lungs.

I could literally feel the floor slipping beneath my foot even though I was sitting. If this is true, Agustin fucking good for nothing Deluca I will kill you with my bare hands, you motherfucking bastard!

What the absolute fuck!

This is outrageous!

I am trembling with anger right now.

I internally face palmed myself for not figuring out that myself. How stupid of me to think that he is finally offering me a way out of this hell.

No, he can't do this.

"He can't do that Alex is mine alone he can't ask for Alex. He has no right over Alex." I stated with determination.

"Do you think he really gives two flying shits about his or anyone else's rights. All he cares about is what he wants, and it's you.

When you adopted Alex you where still married to Agustin you guys where separated but not divorced. He is technically father of Alex." He tried to explain.

"But I can easily prove it in court that I am the better parent." I stated the obvious "and anyways when I adopted Alex I adopted him as a single mother. Now why does it matters that Agustin is back. Just because Agustin is filthy rich doesn't mean I can't take care of Alex financially. I have all the rights on Alex. Alone. Period."

"He will prove in the court that you are an incompetent one. Don't mind me saying this Onika but after you ran away from him, for around an year you used to take sleeping pills and pills for panic attacks, had visited several different psychologists because of the nightmares you had. Even now sometimes you need to take those pills" My eyes widened at that. How the fuck does they know that.

As if on cue he said. "We know everything about your whereabouts Onika. Everything."

A flash of guilt passed through his eyes but it was gone as soon as it came.

"I know it's pathetic but I have no doubt that he will use them to prove you an incompetent mother. He very well know that you are not going anywhere without Alex and you yourself will say no to divorce. Without him having to bat an eyelash, Isn't he a master mind?" Saying that his lips curled in disgust.

What the fuck. I stood up from the chair and the chair hit the ground with a bang. I banged my hand on the table in annoyance.

"Are you implying that I am mentally deranged or unsound to take care of Alex? Agustin was the one because of whom I had to go through all those things and now he is ready to rub it on my face?! What does that bastard think of himself? How can he be so insensitive?" My voice cracked as I said that. I don't believe he can do that to me. He is ready to use that against me to take away the only reason because of whom I am alive today, my Alex. Does he not know that it would be the death of me?

Jacob looked at me apologetically.

" I am implying no such thing Onika so, please sit down and calm yourself and let's be realistic.

The person you are fighting against happens to be one of the most powerful businessman of the country and can do anything in just a snap of his finger, outwitting him may be one of the toughest thing you or for that matter anyone ever do but on the other hand, believe it or not you are the only one who can do that. So keep calm. Okay?" I looked at him incredulously. What does he even mean by it? Ignoring my look of disbelief he continued.

"You are the only one around whom he can't think straight. You are too naïve to realise that, you have him wrapped around your little finger you just don't know how to use the fact against Agustin. Which brings me into play."

I clutched my hair in frustration. Someone please just kill Agustin. He is making me part of his sick games I have no idea how to play. I am no match for Agustin. God knows what Jacob is talking about.

My head is pounding louder then my heart, which is beating in my throat, right now. After I took some calming breaths and took my seat again Jacob continued.

"So as I was saying we need a plan to snatch Alex out of his clutches and I will do all I can and will guide you on what to do but you are the one who needs to execute the plan, So are you in?" He asked hopefully.

After thinking for some time I declared.

"I need some time to think Jacob, it's a big decision and if anything goes wrong there is no saying that thing will go down for all of us, Agustin is the last person on this earth I want to mess with and....I want you to stay out of this. This my fight Jacob don't come it between. He is very dangerous I don't want you on his list of enemies. "

"You don't get a say in it sweetie. It's my choice and yes, to make things clear you are wrong this is as much as my fight as much its yours. "

"No! It is not and I am not putting you in harm's way because of me, get that through your head"

"Harm's way? What do you think he will do to me. He can't kill me he is too smart to do that. He hadn't killed Xavier knowing that he will loose you if he do, even though Xavier was your enemy and considering me your friend he will never do such stupidity. He is very calculative in every move he takes. And doing that will mean loosing you forever." Saying that he gave me a knowing smirk as if to show how ingenious he is to figure that out and continued.

"His best move has always been using once weakness against them. And I have only one weakness which is same as his, so it's again a dead end for Agustin-" what does he even mean by that but before I can reside on that thought he continued.

"He has nothing against me, absolutely nothing. The worst he can do is break one or two bone of mine."to my horror he smiled and said.

"A fight less than that is not worth fighting, and won't even be considered a fight it would be two pussies talking" I scoffed at his crude choice of words to which his smile just freaking turned into full blown grin. Has he lost his shit!

"Keep your useless theories to yourself. I know him very well the first thing Agustin will do is kill you, scratch that, if he comes to know we are planning something behind his back he will kill both of us." I said.

He laughed a hearty laugh as if it is the funniest thing he has ever heard.

"No one knows him better than me. I had known him since I used to wear diapers. Killing you is the last thing he will ever do."

"Oh common, You really don't know how dangerous he is do you?" I tried one last time.

"Believe me no one knows that better than me."

"Jacob, Please don't take any offence but you don't stand a chance infront of him. He will hurt you. He is way too evil for you to handle."

He smiled at me and said." We will see." And then winked at me.

Oh god why don't he understand. Him getting hurt because of me doesn't sits well with me.

"I don't understand why are you doing this. Why risk everything." For me, I added silently.

He looked intently at me and said "You be free and live your life as you want, is what I want. Your dreams again be filled of rainbows is worth risking everything for."

Saying that he took off, just like that. And I sat there stunned. One think is clear to me at this very moment. Xavier was right.

Jacob loves me.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I am royally screwed.

******
Agustin's POV....

I am standing here in my very office shocked to my very core by the information I have just acquired from my investigators.

I was constantly trying to find out how Onika escaped me.

How, she managed to do that was a complete mystery for me which I intended to solve at any cost.

Who is that person who dared help her knowing fully well what will happen to him if I ever came to know about it.

Guess what I have come to know?

That John Cadalo had helped her to escape. But of course I am not such a big idiot to believe that bullshit. That begger can hardly even afford an airway ticket let alone help her escape. He has no resource what so ever to penetrate my security with such flawlessness.

It will need someone really powerful to do that. Someone with greater resources.

And any guesses who is that?

Oh yes, My best friend forever, Jacob fucking Knights.

Even Onika doesn't know that. He communicated to Onika through John and never directly.

I gave him access to everything and that motherfucker used it against me.

How can I not realise it's him. Apart from myself only he has the asses to my security code and practically everything concerning my business. But never in my wildest dreams I thought it would be him.

He arranged everything. From the tickets to as far as erasing every single trail and clue that would lead me to her and all the while he was standing beside me, acting as if he is recruiting the best investigators to find her. While all he did is deflecting the investigation in the wrong direction whenever we were close to finding her.

That is why I couldn't find her even after the best investigators at my disposal.

I could see all the missing dots join together.

What are you Jacob.

A big round of applause for the real master mind.

All I have ever done is nurture snakes all around me, ready to strangle me any opportunity they get.

It seems Onika was the only one who genuinely cared about me. This is why I can't afford to loose her.

She is the only connecting link between me and my sanity in this deceitful world, my only ray of light in this deep and dark tunnel I call my life.

I had believed all the wrong people in my life and hadn't believed the only one I should have. Today I realise how stupid I have been all my life.

My whole life is a fucking joke.

I don't believe this. I am such a dumbass I should have put two and two together.

It's like someone has splashed a bucket of cold water on me and I have woke up from a long sleep. Now everything seems so obviously. That fucking pathetic excuse for a friend, I underestimated him.

It is correctly said, better to have an enemy who slaps you in the face than a friend who stabs you in the back.

My anger knows no bounds right now. I just picked up whatever came in my hand and threw it on the nearest wall. If he comes infront of me right now I may as well kill him.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as the door to my cabin burst open to reveal none other than the devil himself.

What a great timing.

(To be continued....)

**********

It seems our little inocent Jacob is not that inocent after all.😉😉

Please vote, comment your thoughts and share if you like the chapter.😊😊

Have a nice day.
Love,
Ricky❤❤

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.5K 51 11
" you will do as i say ...no ifs and buts ...do u hear me ? " he shouted .She was terrified and hiding herself from him .She knew if she didn't reply...
1.6M 48.8K 51
After five years and a thousand regrets, two old lovers meet again.. "What kind of stunt are you pulling out this time?" I see his eyes blaze in blue...
285K 25.7K 55
He was intrigued first, amused next, and obsessed at last. For Sin, she was merely an assistant to one of his flings until the day she dared to meet...
413K 15.5K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...