His love. A OUAT Peter Pan (R...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

What if I told you that Peter Pan never fails. What if I told you he said to never fall in love. What if I to... More

Running away.
Strange boy, strange girl.
You don't know me as well as you think.
Young boy.
Sirens and the future.
More suprises.
Kidnapped.
Let's play.
The Guardian.
Revenge.
War.
Punished.
Where are you?
Who did this to you?
The former king of Neverland.
Old friends.
Don't hurt the queen.
Hunting.
Lost Girl.
Chris.
Party.
Attack.
Back for more.
Back home.
You just don't stop.
The new girl.
Back in Neverland.
Her new life.
Back in Storybrooke.
I belong there.
King and Queen.
Camp.
How is this possible?
The kings twin.
Catching up.
Broken.
The royal prince.
Explaining.
Their past.
Protecting his camp.
Lullaby for a Lost Queen.
Why?
It's time to choose a man.
Blast from the past.
The big question.
A little fun.
Cassie's in danger.
Powers?
The beach.
Destruction.
A little suprise.
I'm back.
One heck of a day.
A big surprise.
The Lost Kings story.
A deal.
Is that all you see me as?
Vampires, wolves, and royalty.
Where's the king?
Battle plans.
Missing.
Who's this?
Sunset ride.
Jaws.
Saving the Queen.
A lily for a Lost Girl.
Please save me.
Winning her game.
Should we?
One step further.
Pan's fear.
It's time.
The final war.
The aftermath.
There's a first for everything.
Oh no.
Seriously!
No!

War at first sight.

1.2K 18 12
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Luna's P.O.V.

Who's Luke?"

"The boy that killed Jack all those years ago." I explained.

"I need to stop this before it gets out of hand." I say. I walk up to the two boys and look at them.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

"Well, look who it is, little Luna."

"Enough with the act Luke." I spat. 

"Looks like you've grown up, last I saw you, you still believed in fairies."

"Oh, they're real." I roll my eyes.

"Sure. So is Jackson here to protect you, or maybe it's the other way around. After all, Jackson never could put up a fight, but then again, neither could you." He said looking me in the eyes.

"Um Luke, I wouldn't make fun of her if I were you." My brother warned, backing up.

"What's she gonna do, hit me." He mocked. That did it. I curled my fist into a ball and punched Luke in the jaw. He fell to the ground and I smirked.

"I told you you shouldn't make fun of her." Jack says.

"You've got fire, I'll tell you that, but you don't know who you're messing with." Luke says, getting up and holding his jaw where I punched him. I wasn't ready for what happened next.

Luke runs up to me and tried to punch
me, but I put my hand up and block him, like my body had a mind of it's own. I twist his hand and fling him to the ground like he was a twig. He immediately gets up and tries to kick me, which I block again.

We fight for a few minutes until Luke gets his arm around my neck in a choke hold and elbows me in the stomach, knees me in the leg and throws me to the ground. Making me bang my head on the ground.

"Luna!" Peter yelled coming over to me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine," I tell him. Holding the back of my head where it smashed into the ground.

"Don't you ever hurt my sister!" Jack says, getting in front of Peter and I with his staff extended.

"Now you think you can fight." Luke mocked.

"Trust me, I can." My best friend says darkly.

"We'll find out." Luke smirked holding a sword and running toward Jack. The two fight, and I must say that as a Lost Boy, Luke knew what he was doing. I finally hear Peter end the fight and walk up to Jack.

"Enough!" Peter yelled.

"Jack, to my tent, I want a word with you. Luke, follow Luna to training with the other boys." The group of boys were already grabbing their weapons and heading to the training grounds. I gesture for Luke to follow the boys. He glared at Jack.

"Watch your back, Jackson. You to Luna." He said glaring at me and following the boys. Peter helped me off the ground and as I stand up, my leg immediately shoots up with pain. Making me fall back on the ground.

"What's wrong?"

"My leg, I- I can't move it. I think Luke broke it when he kneed me." I say, looking up from my leg and at Peter.

"Can you at least try to walk?" He asked in a soft tone.

"I'll try." He helps me up again and I stand up, holding my leg off the ground like a dog would if they broke a leg. I look at my leg then back at Peter. We smile for a while when I finally speak up.

"I better get to the training grounds before Luke kills someone." I half joke.

"Do you need any help getting there?"

I put my leg on the ground to test if I could walk.

"It hurts a little but I'll manage." I say.

"Okay, be back by dinner, and don't let Luke hurt anyone."

"I won't." I say, limping after the boys.

I got to the training grounds and saw the boys in partners, where they were practicing blocking attacks. I see Luke without a partner and I knew this was going to be fun.

"Looks like you need a partner." I say walking up to him.

"Yeah. Hey sorry for earlier." He lied. If Luke hurts anyone and says sorry, you know he's faking. Luke always takes pride in what he accomplishes.

"It's nothing." I lie, not telling him about my broken leg.

"So, can you be my partner?"

"Sure, I'll go easy on you." I joke.

"Very funny Luna." We grabbed two sticks and start fighting, trying my best to hide my pain. We were using sticks because the boys have never wield a sword and we still need to teach them how.

The minutes pass and Luke got better at blocking. I asked how he could hear Peter's flute and he said that his parents were divorced and kept yelling at each other. They never paid attention to him anymore. He went to bed one night and he heard a song.

He sneaks out to find the source and found Peter. That's how he got her. I felt bad for him, but never showed it. I remembered how he had killed my brother and wasn't sorry for it. We kept fighting and my leg got worse.

I winced every time I put pressure on it, but I pressed on. We kept fighting. It had probably been at least an hour of non stop fighting.

"Impressive." We all turn our heads to see Peter against a tree with his arms crossed over his chest.

"But wouldn't it be better if you two used real swords?" He said, pushing himself off the tree.

"I-I've never used a real sword." Luke stumbled.

"You used one when you attacked Jack." He spoke, coming up to us.

"Yeah, but I didn't know what I was doing."

"You looked like you knew what you were doing back there, show us what you can do." Peter says gesturing to me. Peter tossed a sword to Luke who caught it. I got into a fighting stance and he got into a defense stance. A few moments later, our swords collided and we were fighting.

Luke swung at me and I blocked him. I knew his next 5 moves, that boy is so predictable. He comes at me again. I twirl and hold my sword to Luke's throat, who was backed up to the tree that Peter was leaning on.

I throw my sword and it hits the tree right above his head. He looks at it and wimpers at it. I fly to the tree and grab my sword. I push it off the tree and fly back to my spot.

The boys cheer as I bow. I wasn't paying attention when Luke grabbed my sword from behind me, and scrapped my cheek. I kneel down and drag my fingers across the wound. I saw blood and looked up at Luke, who looked at the sword with blood on the edge, then at me with horror on his face.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Luna!" Luke says. And for once, he actually meant it. I think he was just worried about Jack finding out and freezing him.

"Luke, don't you know the best part about being a Lost Boy? We never apologize." Peter tells the boy.

We hear thunder as we all head back to camp, hiding from the storm. It storms late into the night when I'm the only one in camp still up. I just couldn't sleep that night.

The storm raged on with thunder banging like a drum and lightning flashed like the sky was taking pictures. It reminded me of when Jackson and I were younger and I would go into his room and hide from the storm.

He always protected me. But that was then. I could take care of myself now. I walk over to the table and grabbed the letter Peter wanted me to have. I open the letter and read it.

Dear Luna,

By the time you read this, I will be gone, but know that I did it for you. I might not be the most well behaved boy on the island, but I always keep my promises. And I promise you will have a perfect life. Luna, I love you with all my heart and I only want the best for you, even if it means giving up my life for yours.

From the day that I saw you, I knew I would love you till the day I die, and it was true. You might not have trusted me back then, but now I can look at you and I know you trust me. I love how I can talk to you for hours and the conversation never dulls. I love that you are so good with Cassie and the boys.

I love your smile and how you're so clever. I love that you see the good in me. I love when your lips are on mine. I love that you love looking at the moon and the stars and making stories from them.

You're the reason I wake up every morning. I know you will be a good queen. Please don't let my death get in the way of your bright future. I love you Luna, with all my heart. May you live the great life that I wish I could give to you.

        -Peter Pan.

I look at the sleeping boy with tears in my eyes and smile. I summon a small enough chest in my hand and put the letter in it. I take my moon necklace which was across the table and put it in the box.

I see something across the floor and I see the black arrow, broken in half and thrown across the floor. I walk over and grab the two pieces and put them all in the box. I summon a lock and lock the chest.

I walk over to the bed and tuck it under it, placing an invisible spell around it. Getting into bed, I wonder what I would do if I didn't save Peter. And with that thought in my head I fall asleep.

I wake up around noon to see Peter isn't there. I take out my braid, brush it, and tied it back into a braid. I walk out to the camp where everyone is having lunch. I see Hunter with his head down glaring daggers at me.

I just ignore him and walk to the table. The camp was a mess with leaves every where and fallen trees. I was just about to reach the table when Jack comes up to me.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Okay, so what did Peter want to talk to you about?" I ask.

"He just wanted me to tell him more about Luke since your never told him about him."

"Makes sense."

We get to the table and I meet Peter at the end. Peter got me a plate already. I sit down and start eating, when Peter told me something.

"Hello love, sleep well?" He smiles.

"Yeah." I say with my head down, with my braid over my shoulder, blocking my veiw of Peter, mostly.

He looked at me, and I look up at him.

"Luna, a group of people have come onto the island."

"Is that a problem?"

"Yes, because they aren't supposed to be here. I've informed the scouts and they will be on the look out for any sign of them. If the scouts find any of them, they are to bring them back to camp. I can then see who else is here, and if they will be easy to get off of the island, or if we need to do anything else with them."

"I'll be on the look out as well."

At that moment, Cassie comes up to me. I bend down and he whispered in my ear. I look at him then at Peter.

"What is it?" He smiled.

"I'm gonna take Cassie out for the afternoon. Is that alright?"

"Where are you two going?"

"Exploring."

"Just be careful." The boy said as Cassie starts walking, I turn and walk after the boy.

"Oh and Luna, be on the lookout, remember we don't know who's out there."

"You know I will." I sigh and go after Cassie.

Peter's P.O.V.
I see Luna and Cassie go in into the woods. I stand up and go to the tent. During the storm last night, I could tell Luna was up and she hid something under the bed. I knew she wanted to keep it from me, but I couldn't help but peek.

When I get into the tent, I go to the bed and bend down. I look under the bed and see nothing. I wave my hand and a wooden box with memories in gold letters on it appeared. I saw it was locked. I waved my hand over the lock and it unlocked itself. I open it up and see a letter.

I look at it and I see that it was the letter I gave to Luna. I saw it had a wet spot on it and I could tell she cried when she read it.

The box also had her moon necklace and the arrow that killed Luna that I broke in half when I got the chance. I put the three items in the box and put the box into it's place as Felix walked into the tent.

"Pan, some scouts just reported something about the people on the island."

"What did they say." I say looking at him.

"They saw the people."

"Who are they?" I ask, my anger rising.

"They couldn't get a good view of them, but they recognized one of them."

"Who was it."

"Henry."

"Henry? The Truest Believer?" Why would he come back to Neverland after last time?

"Yes."

"Do the scouts know where their camp is?"

"Yes."

"Where is it?"

*****
I walk to where Henry's camp was and peered in. I could see the Charmings going out to hunt. Or try to find the Lost Boy camp which they would never find.

Henry was on a log looking down and I could tell he didn't want to be here, knowing that I tried to rip out his heart last time he was here. I glance over and I see The Evil Queen, The Savior, and The Dark One all talking in a group. And the codfish sharpening his hook.

"So you really think she's here?" The Savior asked.

"Last time I was here, she was here." The Dark One informed her.

"Let's just get the girl and get out of here, I don't want Henry running into Pan." The Evil Queen said.

I stand there silent, thinking about who they were getting. Oh no, Luna. And she's exploring with Cassie. I run into the woods to find them. I think someone noticed I was spying on them when I rustled the leaves, but I needed to find Luna and Cassie.

I searched all afternoon but still no sign of them. It was late in the night and I still haven't seen them. I come upon a clearing and I noticed something about it. In between two trees, was a well hidden invisible bearer that people would miss and walk right past if they didn't see the bearer.

I take it down and go inside. In the clearing, was a small fire with a small table, like camp. Further back was a tipi with smoke rising from the top.

Curiously, I went to the entrance and peered in. It blew me away. Inside, in the middle, was a dying fire with rocks around it to keep it contained. There were blankets covering the floor with pillows and a small couch. I look to the right and see Luna snuggled up with Cassie in her arms, like I do with her.

I notice she was shivering and a blanket was at her feet. I duck into the tipi and go to the foot of the mat. I look at Luna's broken leg which had a bruise where Luke kneed her.

The leg was at an odd position, like she was in pain. I could tell she was trying to move it to a comfortable position but winced every time she did. I put my hand over her bruise and wave it over her bruise.

The bruise goes away but she still looked like she was in pain. I thought she was just having a bad dream and didn't question it. I pull the blanket up to her shoulders and she smiled with Cassie in her arms.

I then look at her necklace with my flute on it and take it in my hand. I curl my hand around it and whisper: May this necklace protect it's wearer from harm as long as they have it on.

I finish as the necklace glows purple from the enchantment I placed on it. I walk out of the mini camp and put the bearer up again. I teleport back to camp where all the boys are in there tents sleeping. I walk to Felix's tent and walk in.

"Wake up!" I whisper shout. He immediately wakes up and looks at me.

"Pan, what are you doing?"

"Do you want Luna to stay on this island?"

"Of course, I love having her here. Why do you ask?" His voice laced with sleep.

"The people on the island, I know why they're here."

"Really, why?"

"Remember when we summoned Gold?"

"Yeah."

"Well he told the others, and Luna's parents have been looking for her ever since they noticed she went missing."

"Okay, what does this have to do with them being on the island?"

"What I didn't tell you about Luna, is that she's from Storybrooke."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 105 39
Abigail is a lonely girl who lived in a small town called Storybrooke. She was living among the most famous and infamous fairy tale characters that e...
918 48 40
In Neverland, no children grow up - except one. He was first a lost boy with no name and no past, then a reluctant pirate with no hope for a future...
4.9K 408 24
Book One of Pan of Never Duology Have you ever wondered what came after Wendy and the other Darlings? What of all the other children Peter has visite...
11.1K 180 10
"Your brother and his heart belong to me. If you want to see him again, you'll belong to me aswell." I glared at him in anger. That boy was a demon...