wake up and love | ✔️

By tiny_cake

"Did you see Tom's eyes sparkle when he looked at you??" "Don't be ridiculous." "But they did!" ... More

Introduction
PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE
PART FOUR
PART FIVE
PART SIX
PART SEVEN
PART EIGHT
PART NINE
PART TEN
PART ELEVEN
PART TWELVE
PART THIRTEEN
PART FOURTEEN
PART FIFTEEN
PART SIXTEEN
PART SEVENTEEN
PART EIGHTEEN
PART NINETEEN
PART TWENTY
PART TWENTY ONE
PART TWENTY TWO
PART TWENTY THREE
PART TWENTY FOUR
PART TWENTY FIVE
PART TWENTY SIX
PART TWENTY SEVEN
PART TWENTY EIGHT
PART TWENTY NINE
PART THIRTY
PART THIRTY ONE
PART THIRTY TWO
PART THIRTY THREE
PART THIRTY FOUR
PART THIRTY FIVE
PART THIRTY SIX
PART THIRTY SEVEN
PART THIRTY EIGHT
PART THIRTY NINE
PART FORTY ONE
PART FORTY TWO
PART FORTY THREE
PART FORTY FOUR
PART FORTY FIVE
PART FORTY SIX
PART FORTY SEVEN
PART FORTY EIGHT
PART FORTY NINE
PART FIFTY

PART FORTY

6.6K 122 35
By tiny_cake

My eyebrows furrowed in worry as Zendaya smacked her forehead.

"How was I so stupid?!" She said under her breathe.

"No don't worry Zendaya it's not your fault" i say calmly. Tom nods at her but looks back at his phone anxiously.

"What do I say?!" He curses, raising his hands to the air.

I rub his back comfortingly, " it's okay we will get through this, we will find a safe way."

He looks up to me, I can't help but stare into his eyes. They are just so beautiful. His eyes flicker to my lips as we slowly, very slowly, inched closer to each other. We snap out of the trance when we hear footsteps approached the door, more like annoying heels.

I get up slowly. "Just follow my lead" I say to Zendaya and Tom. They nod and i all walk towards the door. i open it carefully

"omigod! Hi Y/N! It's been so long!" She squeals. She hugs me and i slightly hug back. I roll my eyes without her seeing.

"Hi Brittany yes it has been a long time" i say. Yes it had been the best long time of my life, but obviously not long enough I thought to myself.

"Well I just came here to pick up Tom." She says eyeing Tom.

"Oh, about that, Tom and Zendaya are staying over tonight to help me." I say staring right at her.

I heard " yeah" and "that's right!" from behind me. I nod and continue "because I just broke up with Harrison so they are comforting you."

I tried my best to seem very depressed about the situation, looking up at the sky to hold back my tears. In reality, I had completely forgotten about the situation.

She stared at you all and then fake smiled "oh I'm so sorry for you!"

I would be able to see how fake she was from another dimension.

"Well you know it's okay because I have them two to help me!" I say cheerily.

"Oh ok. Tom I'm coming back later to check on you!" She squeals.

I was so close to strangling her but of course i kept my cool. She blesses us all with her fake smile and turns around to leave.

"Oh and Tom you know what you get it what you deserve" she says then she winks.

We all stand dumbfounded at the door.

a/n wHaT dOeS tHis MeAn ?¿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 8.9K 46
A Tom Holland x Reader social media story You have just began working your dream job; working as an actress for the Marvel Cinematic Universe. You ha...
61.7K 1.2K 39
|c o m p l e t e| Life is risky, love is dangerous, but both are worth it _____ We had our little staring contest before he suddenly let go of my thi...
473K 6.1K 200
Basically the title. Warning: could be cringey, probably lots of fluff. Comment if you have any suggestions. Or PM. If I don't reply. That's because...
27K 316 31
A little book full of Tom Holland and Spiderman imagines. Also some broadway references because broadway is the best! Leave requests in the comments...