The Princess and The Nerd [ P...

By Alykook205

You are the Queen of the school. Everyone in school knows you, respects you, and backs off you. Then a new ki... More

Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
Author Note~
Chapter 5~
Chapter 6~
Author's Note~
Chapter 7~
Chapter 8~
Chapter 9~
Chapter 10~
Chapter 11~

Chapter 1 ~

86 3 14
By Alykook205

(A\N~ Hey guys! Hope you guys enjoy my first book EVER!!!😊 Lots of love to you all and sorry if it sucks❤)

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!! My ears began to ring a bit after hearing my alarm blast out loud next to me. 'UGH! Another boring day of school. Why isn't it the weekend yet?! But at least it's a Friday'  I thought as I got and went to the bathroom. Getting up I stretched my arms while yawning, as I entered my bathroom, the walls had a tint of baby pink and white marble sink.

I had all my things prepared liked my outfit and towel, I turned the water on to my shower, and watched as the water slowly turned from cool to hot observing the steam rise from the floor. I feel the water run down my back and I took a deep breath of pure pleasure, feeling the warmth.

After I took a nice shower I began to do my make up, which was a nice natural looking makeup only applying blush, mascara, and a bit of eyeliner with a small wing. after I finished I put on my outfit I had chosen. I pick a white crop top, some grey loose sweatpants, and my white All-star Adidas. After I just pulled my hair up and did it in a lazy bun completing my casual look.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to make myself breakfast only to see a note from my mom on the kitchen table. 'Morning sweetheart. I am going to be coming late again so I made you dinner to heat up. I also made your lunch. Stay safe sweetie! Love- Mom'

I hate it when my mom always has to work overtime and she has to come home late all tired. she has been working overtime ever since my dad left us for some slut half his age. He first started to just leave the house late at night saying he was going to hang with "friends". Then he would disappear for a about week and come back not saying anything. When we finally found out he was cheating on my mom, we found him in a dark alleyway. We kicked him out and he didn't even apologize. I hate him for that.....

I finished my breakfast and grabbed my stuff including my lunch and left the house.  I got in my black Impala and started driving to school. My mom got me this car or my 16th birthday. My mom barely left work just to get me that car. 

I was driving to school when I got a text from my best friend. (DON'T TEXT AND DRIVE KIDSSSSS!!... its dangerous👌😁)

B\F\N~ Hey! Are you almost here?

Y\N~ Yes I'll be there in a bit hold  your titties!

B\F\N~ Okay see ya there!!!

I turned off my phone as I entered the parking lot to my school. I parked at the same spot as usual (the front of the school) and I saw B\F\N standing there with her phone. I got out and everyone started screaming as usual. All of my fanboys always wait for me by my parking spot so they can greet.

"Y\N I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!""YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL TODAY""I MADE A LUNCH FOR YOU" I heard the boys yelling while I just walked with my friend to the front door to the hall. I turned around and all the guys stopped and looked at me. There was a pause  of silence until I winked and blew a kiss at all of them. They immediately started to freak out pretend to faint. 'I am so awesome' I thought proudly as I walk away from them. Everyone kept saying nice things about me and I just went to my locker.

Out of nowhere, we heard girls screaming throughout the hall. I looked and saw BTS walking down the towards me. I rolled my eyes at them flirting with all the girls. I saw girls falling for the one and only Kim Taehyung as he walked by them, winking at the girls. Him and I are relly good friends but I have the tiniest crush on him that I don't even know it's there.

I mean like........who wouldn't? He's handsome, he's sweet, he's on the basketball team, and he's just amazing to everyone as always. BTS stopped right in front B\F\N and I. "Hey Y\N" they all said in unison. "Hey B\F\N I like your outfit today it looks nice on you" Kim Seokjin said as he smiled. "H-hey Jin t-thank you" she stuttered as she started to blush. She has a MAJOR crush on Jin. She has been liking him since freshman year.

"Hey guys. Hey Taehyung....." I said. "Hey Y\N" he said sweetly. "Are you two free today after school. We are planning to go to our favorite cafe to go study and after we'll go out for karaoke. You guys wanna come?" Namjoon said. "Yeah we're free what time?" "Well leave right after school since we all are going together" Hoseok jumped into the conversation. "Ok see you guys there" I said as we walked away from them. We were walking to my locker and suddenly some asshole bumped into me and we both fell. "What the hell man! Why don't you watch where you're going!" I yelled as started to rub my back and my legs from the pain.

I looked to see who bumped in to me and only saw an adorable little nerd all flustered and shocked at what just happened. "I am so sorry I didn't mean to I wasn't looking where I was I had a lot of books in my hands and I couldn't see you I am such a klutz-" "It's whatever. Just watch where you're going" said as I gave him one of  his books. "Are you new here?" I asked as I looked at him grabbed all his books. "Yes that's why I have all these books." he said as he started to blush because of the embarrassed situation that he is in.

"What's your name?" I asked as I started to walk with him down the hall. "Park Jimin but I just like to be called Jimin" he said as he held his hand out to shake mine. "L\N Y\N but just Y\N is fine" I said as I shook his hand. I smiled at how adorable he is with his shy self."Sorry to ask, but do mind helping me to my locker?" he asked and handed me the paper with his locker number. "Lucky you it's right next to mine, here let me help" I said as I got some of his books.

We walked and got to know each other a little bit. Turns out that he studied at the United States and he wanted to come South Korea when he was a junior. I guess today is that day... We made it to his locker and I helped him put his books away in his locker. "Thank you so much. You basically just made my day." he said smiling shyly. 'I like guys like him. They don't fall head over heels over me like the others. He makes me feel like a normal person and I am not treated like a goddess like the others. I mean like I be treated like that but sometimes it can be annoying and I just want to be normal.' I thought as I smile and walk away to my class.

I entered the class and I went straight to my seat and took out my book to read. As I about to read where I left off,but then I heard the bitches walk into the class. "WASSUP LOSER!!!" one of the bitches said and I gave them a glare and continued to read. The leader of the sluts, Eun-hee, came walking towards me with her two little pets following behind her.

"Well if it isn't the little bitch Y\N" Eun-hee said as her friends laugh at her comment. "Why don't all you just go screw yourselves like the bitches you are" I said without even looking at them as I continued to read. "Why do people even like you? You're just a spoiled bitch with daddy problems" she said smirking to her come back. That's when I looked up at her face. "The next thing that is going to happen is my foot being shoved down your throat if you keep saying that" I said as I grab my headphones so I could ignore this asshole.

"How dare you ignore me when I am talking to you" she said as she lifted her hand ready to slap me . I closed my eyes, bracing myself for the contact. Suddenly there was no contact. I opened my eyes and a male hand was holding Eun-hee back from slapping me. I realized that the hand belonged to Taehyung. "Is that really necessary Eun-hee?" he said kind of irritated. "T-Taehyung-oppa! I didn't mean to. We were just talking right Y\N?" she said as she turned to me.

Once she turned to me I already had my head phones in and I continued to read completely ignoring the situation. She got embarrassed and angry that she stomped to her desk started to pout. I giggled at her stupidity and continue to read. Taehyung sat two rows away from me. "You really don't care about what she says do you?" he asked not believing what just happened. "I do care. I just don't show it" I said as I was still reading. Once the teacher came in we went to our seats as class began. "Good morning class today we have a new student joining us from now on...." the teacher said as class started.  

A guy walked into the class and it was Jimin. "Anneonghaseyo everyone. My name is Park Jimin and I studied in a performing arts school in the United States so sorry if my Korean is a bit off. Please take good care of me." he said as he bowed politely to the class. Once he lifted his head to the class, he saw me and he smiled and waved at me. I smiled back and waved at him too. Immediately all the guys started to give dirty looks at him.

"Well Park Jimin, since I see you and Y\N are friends, you can sit in between Y\N and Taehyung." the teacher smiled at Jimin and he walked to his seat. A jerk decides put his foot out and made Jimin trip and fall to the floor. Everyone started to laugh at him and I got angry. "Shut up! If you guys do that to him again I won't be just yelling" I said giving everyone a glare.

Everyone got scared and they apologized and went back to work. Taehyung and I helped Jimin up and grabbed his stuff and went to his desk. "Thanks guys you guys awesome. How did they listen to you just like that." he asked fixing his glasses. "She is like the most popular girl in school." Taehyung said as he looked at me smiling. "Really I didn't know you're so popular. you are so cool." he said admiring me in a sort of way. "Thanks Jimin. You just made my day" I said as we shook hands and looked back at the board.

Now I have a new friend that is seems to be a lot different then the others.......

A\N~ Hey guys! Sorry if my writing sucks. I am kind of rusty when it comes to writing. Make sure to give requests on other stories that I should write and please give me tips in the comments below on better writing skills since I am new at this! Stay wild my dudez!!!!!!😊✌💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 1K 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...
64.8K 5.3K 59
The world I'm from is not the world I grew up in. My family is royalty, I'm the future Queen of the Kingdom of Korea. But because of a story that's b...
135K 6.3K 30
•WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SAVE YOU? I'LL SAVE YOU RIGHT BACK• Jimin is a shy bookworm who attends highschool. He doesn't have any real friends and doesn'...
260K 4.8K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTE⚠️: This book is for entertainment purposes only. ⚠️:If I see m...