Broken Pieces | Derek Hale Bo...

By thehalediaries

In which two broken hearted werewolves find their way back to each other, after six years Emilia and Derek ar... More

Broken Pieces
EPIGRAPH
CAST
PART 2
editing!!
-1
- 2
- 3
-4
-5
-6
-7
-8
-9
-10
-11
-12
-13
-14
-15
-16
-18
-19
-20
-21
-22
-23
-24
-25
- 26
Take Me Home

-17

16.3K 408 162
By thehalediaries

The style of writing might be slightly different to past chapters

"Derek!" a newly blonde haired Emilia shouted in annoyance, glaring at the mirror in front of her.

Emilia had spent most of the summer working in England or New York, dragging Isaac and Derek away from the constant search for Erica and Boyd every once and a while, leaving it up to Peter and Lincoln. Luckily with travelling Emilia didn't have to constantly hide her bump, spending time with her family celebrating the pregnancy.

"What's wrong?" Derek rushed into the room, calming down once realising nothing was wrong with his fiancée as she stood in front of the mirror with a frown.

"How am i supposed to hide this?" Emilia motioned to her growing bump, "I'm five and a half months pregnant, Derek. Flowy tops and dresses won't last much longer."

Hiding her pregnancy from everyone had become difficult, her friends were being suspicious and Emilia hated lying to her parents. Once the alpha pack was out of the way Emilia knew it would be the right time to tell everyone, Derek agreed but he also knew that the baby might have a better chance of safety if people did know.

"Don't get me started on people hugging me." Derek laughed, pulling the werewolf into a hug.

The break had been good for Emilia and Derek, they had spent most of the time together and their relationship had grown because of it. The little family was happy, but they knew with Beacon Hills there was always something hiding in the corner.

"We'll figure it out, i promise." Derek kissed her forehead.

_

"Do you want to know the gender?" The nurse asked the couple, Emilia turned to Derek in excitement, the alpha nodded at the women looking up to the screen, "Well, it looks like you're having a healthy baby boy."

"We're having a boy." Emilia gasped quietly, turning to Derek who sat in shock.

Derek had always wanted a son of his own, he had Isaac but he was only in a part of his life. Raising a family was what Derek dreamed of, now he was having a son he couldn't be happier.

Emilia would've been happy boy or girl, but her excitement grew knowing she was having a boy. Emilia had the most experience raising a boy and knew Isaac would be the best big brother.

"I'll leave you to get ready." The nurse smiled, standing up from the seat.

"Thank you." Emilia held the sonogram in her hands, smiling down at her son.

To Emilia and Derek it was crazy to think that they were having a child, they were finally getting something they had wanted for so long.

"I'm going to have a son." Derek whispered to himself, looking down in disbelief as Emilia pulled him into a hug.

Emilia leaned up, pressing her lips against Derek's, smiling as he pulled her into a tighter hug.

_

"Has my mom tried to call you too? i have loads of missed calls." Emilia held onto Derek's hand as she scrolled through her phone, walking through the maternity ward.

"Something's happened with Isaac. We need to get him out of here." Derek shoved his phone back in his pocket, the werewolves rushing through the halls to find Scott.

Emilia let out a huff, following Derek quickly as he rushed round the halls, reminding him on multiple occasions that she can no longer run in heels whilst carrying a baby. Emilia smiled in relief as they came to a stop, Derek took ahold of Emilia, hiding her behind the wall.

"Wait here." Derek warned Emilia, holding her back as the elevator pinged.

"I know." Emilia nodded, pushing Derek forward as the doors slid open.

"Don't you realise what you're dealing with? I'm an Alpha." Ennis growled at Scott, pushing him back against the elevator wall.

"So am I." Derek announced his presence, smirking at Ennis cockily.

Emilia's breath hitched as her eyes landed on the alpha, moving to hide back against the wall as she breathed heavily. Emilia had left her memories of becoming a werewolf behind her, but seeing Ennis brought them all back.

Derek turned to the teen wolf, "Aren't you supposed to be in school?"

"Isaac!" Emilia ran into the hallway the best she could, attempting not to waddle as she reached the elevator.

_

"Uh, hey, Derek. If you wanna repay back that favor now... There is something you can do for me." Scott told his future brother in law.

Emilia grumbled in annoyance as Stiles dragged her away from Isaac's side, attempting to stop the werewolf fussing over him anymore.

"You got a tattoo!" Emilia tuned back into the conversation, staring at her brother in shock as he ignored her.

"Yeah, I see it. It's two bands, right?" Derek stared at Scott's arm with his glowing eyes, Emilia stood behind Derek scowling at her brother "What does it mean?"

Emilia and Melissa had strict rules with Scott when it came to tattoos, once he was eighteen he could do whatever he wanted but until then no tattoos. It was obvious to Emilia that Melissa had no idea about this, Scott more than likely bribed Lincoln into letting him do it.

"I don't know. It's just something I traced with my fingers." Scott answered, tracing his tattoo on the dust of the chair.

"Why is this so important to you? Do you know what the word 'tattoo' means?" Derek questioned, Scott frowned at his sister, avoiding her gaze.

"To mark something." Stiles answered, smiling at Emilia as she glared at Scott.

"Well, that's in tahitian. In samoan, it means 'open wound.' I knew I wanted to get a tattoo when I turned 18. I always wanted one. I just decided to get it now, to make it kind of a reward." Scott explained, sighing as Emilia spoke up.

"You mean you weren't allowed at tattoo until you were 18?" Emilia butt in, reminding Scott of the broken rule. Derek ignored his fiancée's comment, "For what?"

"For not calling or texting Allison all summer. Even when I really wanted to, even when it was so hard not to sometimes. I was trying to give her the space she wants. Goin' four months later, it still hurts. It still feels like a, uh..."  Scott trailed off, looking up to to Stiles for an answer "Like an open wound."

"Yeah." Scott nodded, his eyes winding at the blow torch in Derek's hand.

"The pain's gonna be worse than anything you've ever felt." Derek walked over to Scott, taking his arm in his hand.

"You did this?" Scott asked in surprise, hinting at Derek's tattoo.

"Charlie was more than happy to tattoo his best friend with a blow torch." Emilia grinned, remembering the memory like it was yesterday.

When herself and Derek got tattoos they were well aware of what they would have to do, Charlie volunteered the moment they left the tattoo parlour. Emilia wasn't too bothered over it, her tattoo only being tiny. But Derek on the other hand wasn't overjoyed to have his best friend burn half of his back with blow torch.

"Ah, that's great." Stiles muttered, backing away slowly.

"Might wanna sit this one out buddy." Emilia patted his shoulder, laughing at Stiles' awkward nod.

"Do it." Scott breathed heavily, nodding at Derek.

"Oh, wow. That's a... that's a lot for me. So I'm gonna take that as my cue. I'm just gonna wait outside." Stiles tried to walk away as Derek turned on the torch, squeaking as Derek held him back.

"Nope. You can help hold him down." Derek pulled Stiles back, waiting for him to hold onto Scott.

"Oh, my God." Emilia rolled her eyes at Stiles, standing next to him as she held onto Scott's shoulder.

Emilia and Stiles held Scott back, the werewolf smiling in revenge as Scott growled in pain.

"It worked." Scott admired his new tattoo, Emilia rolled her eyes yet again, following Derek into the other room.

"You painted the door. Why'd you paint the door?" Scott questioned as he walked towards the door, Derek looked over to Emilia nervously.

"Because we felt artistic." Emilia joked.

Lincoln had told Emilia not to tell her brothers about the alphas, of course the secrets of the family pop up when Emilia's around.

"Go home, Scott." Derek avoided, trying to get the teens out of the ruins of the house.

"And why only one side?" Scott continued, staring at the door in confusion.

"It's a new trend." Emilia suggested, smiling at Stiles as he laughed at her attempts to shut her brother up.

"Scott." Derek repeated, taking a deep breath as Scott clawed the paint off the door.

Scott turned back around to face the couple, looking at the door in confusion "The birds at school and the deer last night... just like the night I got trampled by the deer when I got bit by the Alpha. How many are there?"

"A pack of 'em. An Alpha pack." Derek answered.

_

"Will you two be patient!" Emilia shouted at the two from the over room, rummaging through her shopping bags from earlier today.

Charlie had arrived within minutes after finding out Emilia and Derek knew what they were having, he and Isaac had been sat on the touch impatiently ever since.

"No, we will not." Charlie responded, pouting at Emilia as she walked back into the room "Tell us!"

"Derek!" Derek walked into the room after Emilia's shouts, sitting down opposite Charlie and Isaac.

"Okay, okay!" Emilia laughed, passing the box to Isaac and Charlie "Open."

Charlie and Isaac ripped the lid off the box, gasping at the words written on the baby grow, mini Derek!

Isaac looked up to his parents with a smile, he had always wanted a little brother, he had a good big brother to learn from so he knew he would be the best big brother to his sibling.

"I knew it!" Charlie exclaimed, jumping from his seat to pull Derek and Emilia into a hug "Congrats guys."

Charlie had said from the beginning that it would be a boy, he was definite in his decision and never changed his mind.

"Where are you going?" Derek asked his best friend, watching as he made his way out of the room.

Charlie turned back around, "To buy my godson gifts!"

As much as Charlie liked to believe he was godfather, there was no official decision yet but he was in the running. So, he just claimed himself as it instead.

Emilia laughed as Charlie jogged out of the room, turning to Isaac "You exited?"

"I can't wait." Isaac nodded excitedly.

Emilia moved back to the couch, sitting down on Derek's lap as she wrapped her arms round his waist.

"You know you get to name him right?" Derek reminded him, letting Emilia cuddle into his side.

"I do?" Isaac looked up to his parents in confusion.

"Its a tradition." Emilia explained,  "With each new generation the oldest names the newest."

Emilia had been aware of the tradition for as long as she remembered, it was typically the middle name but after having control of naming Isaac, Emilia altered the tradition.

"I get to have full control over naming my brother?" Isaac cautioned, raising a brow at his mother.

Isaac knew his mother was too much of a control freak to have Isaac have complete control over the name of his brother.

"I have an input." Emilia stuttered, laughing as Isaac smiled up at her  "I named Scott, Camden and I named you. So you name mini Derek. Just don't tell Charlie."

_

"And the golden trio is reunited." Derek commented, watching the girls run into the room.

Melanie and Blair ignored Derek, pulling Emilia into their arms, amusing her with millions of questions. Emilia hadn't seen her friends all summer, the two friends were exited to be caught up on Emilia's trip.

"Show me the clothes!" Blair grinned excitedly, pulling her two best friends up the stairs.

"Why do you assume I've brought clothes?" Emilia asked Blair, following them as the humans practically ran across the halls.

Unluckily for Emilia her best friends were fast and the house was way to big for Emilia to be running around, even for a werewolf she was exhausted after following the two.

"You spent two months in Europe and one in New York." Melanie stated, dramatically opening the doors to Emilia and Derek's wardrobe "Of course you brought clothes."

"Go ahead." Emilia shook her head with a laugh, walking forward to lean against the island placed in the middle of the room.

"I'm not going to even point out that you've added to the rail of leather jackets." Blair rolled her eyes, raising a brow at Emilia.

Melanie and Blair rummaged through Emilia's 'new in' rail, laughing at the rail full of leather jackets behind Emilia.

"It's a bad habit." Emilia defended herself with a shrug, "Most of them are Derek's."

"Dont blame me, you're the one with a shopping addiction!" Derek shouted out from their bedroom, the girls laughed continuing to browse the ridiculous amount of clothes Emilia had accumulated.

"You have more shoes than me!" Emilia argued, raising her head as she waited for an answer.

"That's because i don't have a stupid amount of ridiculously priced handbags!" Derek shouted back.

Melanie and Blair had gotten used to Emilia and Derek's bickering over the years, the couple could spend hours bickering over anything.  Emilia looked up to the end of their walk in wardrobe, grinning at her collection of designer bags displayed in the corner.

"Its a hobby, actually." Emilia corrected loudly, "Okay, Mr i need 50 pairs of sunglasses in winter!"

"Stop bickering!" Melanie laughed, gasping at a dress that caught her attention.

Melanie almost fell over as Blair screamed loudly, Emilia groaned holding her head in her hands, the scream alerting Derek in the next room.

"My god." Emilia winced, looking up to blair in confusion "Blair, really?"

"Emilia!" Blair gasped, turning with the bag of baby clothes Emilia had brought over the summer in hand.

Melanie's eyes widened as she spotted the bag, screaming out just like Blair "No freaking way!"

"You better not be playing with us!" Blair warned, jumping with excitement as she rummaged through the bag.

"What is going on?" Derek walked into the wardrobe, noticing the baby clothes scattered over the table "Oh."

"It's true?" Melanie and Blair gasped in unison.

Melanie and Blair had been rooting for baby Hale ever since junior year, they were almost as bad as Lincoln and Melissa.

Emilia watched the two in surprise, Derek noticed Emilia's shock and spoke up for her. As much as they didn't want anyone else to know, Melanie and Blair were the least involved with the supernatural and could be trusted with the secret.

"Yes, we're having a baby." Derek answered the girls finally, turning to walk out of the room "I'm leaving before you start crying."

"You hear that baby? thats your aunts, they're very excitable." Emilia spoke down to her son, smiling as Blair burst into tears.

"Oh my god, stop!" Blair cried, her and Melanie ran forward pulling Emilia into a hug.

"Here i was thinking you got fat!" Melanie laughed, her eyes widening at Emilia's no longer hidden stomach.

"Thank you, Melanie." Emilia grumbled.

"It's such a shame you won't fit in all your new clothes." Blair smirked, stepping back slowly.

"No." Emilia glared, quickly following as they ran back to her clothes, groaning as they grabbed outfits for themselves "Don't you dare! Guys!"

_

The girls walked through the living room, all dressed up in new outfits whilst strutting round in a pretend catwalk.

"Why do you three look like you've walked straight out of gossip girl?" Isaac blurted, looking up from the tv to his mother and aunts walking round the room.

"You raised him right." Melanie pointed at Isaac with a proud smile.

"Celebratory girls night in honour of baby Hale." Blair answered the teen, Isaac nodded in amusement at his moms face.

The last thing Emilia wanted to be doing was girls night, but she loved her friends and they were exited so she's going. Isaac knew his mom, Emilia pulls the exact face when she wants an excuse or a get out card.

"Have fun, mom." Isaac laughed, guiding the group out of the room.

Emilia glared at Isaac before hugging him goodbye, rushing after the girls as they made their way to the car excitedly.

_

Hi guys!

mini Derek is coming! who thought it would be a boy?

Who has name suggestions for baby Derek?

Hope you enjoyed!

- Ebony

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 1.9K 49
๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฏ...
You Distract Me By Kate

General Fiction

3.4M 106K 72
"I need you to stop staring, it's turning me on." โ˜˜ Olivia Ryans hasn't got the ability to resist the tall and...
18.1M 488K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...
136K 4.7K 32
Story is about Elizabeth olsen, the woman who is amazing and talented but doesn't know what real love is, she thinks that her relationship Is good an...