𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐨 [ DISCONTINUE...

By letscutup

Zeus, The Supreem Ruler of the Olympians and Gods. He was known for his anger, fury, but also his Heroic ways... More

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞
FOUR ✔ POWERFUL
FIVE ✔FILLER
SIX ✔ DEFEAT
SEVEN ✔ POWER
EIGHT ✔ SAY WHAAAAT
NINE ✔ FILLER
TEN ✔ WAR OF HEARTS
ELEVEN ✔ NEVER LET GO
TWELVE ✔ SPARKS
THIRTEEN ✔ MY TURN
FOURTEEN✔ BERMUDA
FIFTEEN ✔ B.A.P
SIXTEEN✔ PT.2
SEVENTEEN ✔ FILLER
EIGHTEEN ✔ GOODBYE SEX?
NINETEEN | STARTING ALL OVER
TWENTY | SHINE THE LIGHT
TWENTY - ONE | HOW I FEEL
TWENTY THREE✔
TWENTY FOUR✔
TWENTY FIVE ✔
2017 - 2018
TWENTY-SIX✔
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY - EIGHT
TWENTY - NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
Discontinued
NEW BOOK‼️

TWENTY-TWO ✔THIS IS HOW IM FEELIN'

7.3K 362 45
By letscutup

"I'VE LOST MY SHIT A LONG TIME AGO."
-KAYLA SIVAN

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER: RUELLE - GAME OF SURVIVAL

KAYLA SIVAN ✅
"

"That was close," I said breathing heavy.

The pain from my head subsided but the thought of that man being my father never left. Mom said my father was dead, my 'father' (or so he claims) says that he wasn't allowed to be around me.

Oh, how I want to believe my mother, but something is telling me that he's not lying. That he IS my father.

I was trying to put the pieces together until I felt something soft hit my nose.

"I-Is it snowing?" I said getting up of the floor.

Reaching my hand out, the big snow flakes fell onto my hand gently.

It was snowing! It was really snowing but I didn't feel cold, I felt warm. It was the warm feeling you get when you drink a nice hot chocolate on a cold winter day. The feeling felt... Good.

Rows of lights illuminated the dark night, the park. It made the park look less creepy than it should be.

But don't get me wrong, it was still creepy but in a sense it wasn't. It felt as if though I belonged here, that this was my home. And I guess my necklace felt the same way because it continued to glow.

Taking a step, I felt the soft snow underneath my feet- wait, where the hell my shoes went? I could've swore I had on my fuzzy slippers not too long ago.

Brushing it off, I continued to walk down the empty trail. The more I walked the more the scenery changed. Instead of the park that I got accustom to, it was now an beutiful forest.

White wolfs leaped through the snow that matched their fur.

And for a second I felt at peace. I felt calm and relaxed, something I haven't felt in a while but you already know that feeling NEVER last.

In a blink of an eye the once beutiful scenery was swithched to a burning house.

"What the hell!" I exclaimed running towards the house. Cries and scream could be heard.

I tried to help but I kept getting knocked back, and just when I was on my third try the setting changed AGAIN. The once burning house was gone and I was now back at the forest but it wasn't snowing.

"I'm really losing my shit," I said holding my head.

I wanted to take a seat but the bustling of the leaves caught my attention.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" A girl cried running pass me.

Didn't she not see me? Was my question.

The bottom of her white dress was brown from the dirt and by the looks of it she was running away from someone.

"Hey, hey you!" I yelled but she didn't stop.

I ran around so I could stop her from the front but as soon as I was close, I was flung into a tree.

Never in my whole 17 years of my life have I experience being flung into a tree but I guess today was the day.

I landed onto the ground with a faint thud, the leaves slightly cushioning my fall. The girl was a few yards from me on the ground terrified. Something, someone was infront of her but I couldn't see. They wore all black and they had a hoodie on.

Fog was filling up around them to the point I couldn't see and the last thing I heard was a scream.

THIRD PERSON ✅

"

No." Kayla said, her chest heaving up and down.

The man was infront of her and now carried a silver, bloody covered knife.

Kayla tried to get up but she couldn't, all she could do was back up. "Leave me alone!" Kayla yelled, the same way the girl pleaded for her life.

"Now why should I?" The person said, his sounded like the slithering sound a snake makes.

Kayla didn't have a logical answer but said whatever cane to her mind. "I didn't do anything to you." She said, her back was now against the tree, the same as the girl.

"But you have something I want." He said about to pounce on her.

Closing her eyes, Kayla waited for the knife to puncture her heart, or wherever he was going to stab her but the feeling never came.

"You really thought you were going to win Lorincifer." The voice said.

Shooken up, Kayla opened her eyes slowly. The hooded man was revealed and up in the air levitating. He looked horrendous and Kayla felt the vomit coming up.

He reptilian skin which explained why he sounded like that but it didn't stop their. The whites of his eyes were instead yellow, his lips were non existent, his skin looked slimy, he had some horrible features blended together and she could just imagine his family.

"You always trying to ruin shit Annie," Lorincifer said making Kayla eyes widened.

"Grandma?" Kayla said looking back but the light was so bright she couldn't see. It just made her drowsy.

"You really don't use common sense Lorincifer." She said mocking him. "My family is off limits and you know that so, since you don't use it I might as well banish you." She said.

In a blinck of an eye, light filled up the whole woods and Kayla just went to sleep.

♤__________♤

This is a short chapter because I didn't want ALL the good stuff happening in one chapter so I stopped it right their. I know it's ass but I tried my. I hope you guys enjoy and please vote, comment, and share 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 251 23
Based on Greek Mythology characters. An impossible love? She is the happy-go-lucky serpent with limited emotions. He is the mighty eagle of Mount Oly...
157K 5.4K 33
a retelling of the tale of persephone and hades --- highest rankings - #1 in greek, god, greek mythology, hades, hecate, olympus --- ❝she wore silk d...
230K 2.8K 8
"I'll be back. Don't leave okay" "Okay" she pouted as she played with her fingers, "Poseidon, I have a secret to tell you before you go" she giggled...
4.8K 217 37
Love is different for everyone Humans find love in the simple things, such as afternoon strolls, weddings and sunset kisses Waiting for their other...