Short Horror Stories

Bởi Killer4Blood

A spine chilling collection of short horror stories. *Just a heads up, the stories are better at the back and... Xem Thêm

Little Red Riding Hood
Creepy Clown Doll
Truth or Dare
Beautiful
Vampire Tree
Ghost Train
The Dancing Candles
He Who Should Not Be Named (twisted ending)
A Night At The Temple
The Bathroom Mirror
Onigiri Tradition
The Mona Lisa Ghost
Siblings
Ghost Of Heads
The Living Doll
To Hell
Airport
Blood Bank
Legendary Sprout
The Black Ring
The Haunted Bathtub
My New Friend
Part 2
Sesame Seeds
Nails
X
Cockroach
Rewinding The Time
A Warning
Growth Water
Stress Reliever
Peter Pan
Bloody Christmas
Author Chat!
Tam Cam (Part 1)
Tam Cam (Part 2)
Together Forever
Eat Your Vegetables
Flower Garden
The Pied Piper

Cat Girl

10.6K 267 122
Bởi Killer4Blood

I used to love cats, but not anymore, since an incident.

Hi, my name's Jack and I had a friend, who was... strange. I mean, she behaved normally and she's pretty, but when she sees me or some other people eat fish, she behaved madly.

She will crouch down and bury her face in her hands and she would purr. Then her nails will grow longer and longer like claws and her eyes would look like those of a cat.

It also happens if she ran across a rat or a mouse.

I think she's sick, so I think it's normal. But when I asked her about it, she became upset and refused to talk.

P.S. She's a Japanese girl.

One day we came across a man who look rather like a mouse and even smelled like one! It was dreadful.

Neko, my 'strange' friend, began her 'ritual'. Maybe it's that person's smell.

"Argh!" She suddenly cried out, "I can't take it anymore!"

She sprang at the startled man and cling onto his shoulders. He shooked himself furiously, trying to shake her off, but she held on. She bit his head (ew) and rip a little part off (double ew).

Neko jumped off and was ready to sprang at him again but he ran off already. She returned to normal and looked at me with sad eyes.

"Sorry. Please don't tell anyone." She whispered then dashed off.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

68.6K 1.6K 200
Tiny horror stories (Doesn't exceed 100 words) None of these stories is from other books or online. These were all written by me. Do not steal them...
128 2 13
Highest ranking: #5 in Lovecraftian (September 28, 2021) A collection of short horror and weird fiction stories which are connected in subtle, but si...
71.8K 4K 90
Highest Ranking:- #3 in horror on 02.09.2016 A horror story starts in a dark night in the middle of mysterious woods, where a small cabin, with only...
430 89 25
A collection of short stories to chill the blood.